Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 4/23/2013 12:34:54 PM EDT
[#1]
My wife saw the Police Chief give a time line of events. He said #2 shot at the police from the boat. Anyone else see this? If it is true, he must have had his brother's gun.
Link Posted: 4/23/2013 12:35:16 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
Quoted:

I bet you he got that 9mm from the pot dealer he killed, along with the 2 other guys.

What?

Hadn't heard that before.

Unsolved triple homicide from a couple years ago.  Pot dealer and a couple friends literally sliced to ribbons.  Older brother had limited acquatenance with one of the victims thru the boxing club.  Police are exploring a possible connection.  The "theory" is the older brother taking out the younger brother's pot connection.  It sounds far fetched but this case has taken stranger turns.  Mark me down in the wait and see column.
Link Posted: 4/23/2013 12:35:42 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:

So they too dumb to remove a pistol from a retention holster but are intelligent enough to devise a reliable IED.

I came here to post this.
Link Posted: 4/23/2013 12:37:08 PM EDT
[#4]
Tag for later.
Link Posted: 4/23/2013 12:37:21 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
Quoted:

Quoted:

I bet you he got that 9mm from the pot dealer he killed, along with the 2 other guys.

huh?  

you mean the two guys that were killed awhile ago?

http://www.nypost.com/p/news/national/fiend_eyed_in_murders_5yYWPzj9APgcZnc5RvKERL

Sawed the head off his best friend, left $5K in cash in the apt, and sprinkled the bodies with pot.

I'll bet he got the gun from that apt.

You heard it here first.

The guy's head was sawed-off?!  Sounds like standard operating procedure for Islamist terrorist types.  Very plausible.
Link Posted: 4/23/2013 12:39:00 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
Quoted:

Quoted:

huh?  

you mean the two guys that were killed awhile ago?

Shit... I hadn't thought of that.

For those who don't know, the authorities are starting to look at the older (dead) terrorist for the murder of a couple of guys not too long ago. One was a buddy of his who had his throat slit. Apparently his buddy was connected to the drug trade in some way (minor pot dealer from the sounds of it).

The dead budy was teaching him marshal arts so he could get into MMA fighting.

The thinking is he was supplying younger brother (then about 14 or 15) with drugs.  Slit throats of 3 people, then covered the bodies in maryjane and cash.

It was NOT a robbery, sounds like something personal.

Link Posted: 4/23/2013 12:39:26 PM EDT
[#7]
i clearly heard the dispatcher or officer state on the scanner audio that the downed officer had his weapon stolen.
Link Posted: 4/23/2013 12:44:54 PM EDT
[#8]
It doesn't look to good for the anti's.
200+ rounds fired and the only terrorist killed was possibly dragged to death by his brother.
Link Posted: 4/23/2013 12:47:11 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
i clearly heard the dispatcher or officer state on the scanner audio that the downed officer had his weapon stolen.

Shotgun?
Link Posted: 4/23/2013 12:47:34 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
It doesn't look to good for the anti's.
200= rounds fired and the only terrorist killed was possibly dragged to death by his brother.

nor does it look good for the crowd that advocate only trained officers should have them, especially when they get stolen.
Link Posted: 4/23/2013 12:49:20 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
Quoted:

Shotgun?

could have been, there must be someone online that made a recording of that ordeal.....
Link Posted: 4/23/2013 12:50:47 PM EDT
[#12]
Serpa wins again.    
Link Posted: 4/23/2013 12:54:07 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
Quoted:

Shotgun?

M4 from the MIT cop or the MBTA officer's truck?
Link Posted: 4/23/2013 1:02:24 PM EDT
[#14]
In the street shootout pics, the older brother is shooting a long gun with a forward pistol grip.
Link Posted: 4/23/2013 1:07:21 PM EDT
[#15]
I also read where they were ready to take out dozens more because they "had over 250 rounds of ammo"
Link Posted: 4/23/2013 1:12:37 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
Over 200 rounds fired. I heard 80 shots by the bad guys. That means, say 250 total rounds. NY state says you only need 7 rounds. So if 250 - 80 = 170 rounds fired by cops.

170 / 7 = 24.xxx

That means at least 25 cops were involved in that shootout. And they could not stop the younger one from getting away...

did they in fact throw grenades?  I remember being here that night and reading the live posts from those listening to scanners that the cops were saying GRENADES.
Link Posted: 4/23/2013 1:16:17 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Over 200 rounds fired. I heard 80 shots by the bad guys. That means, say 250 total rounds. NY state says you only need 7 rounds. So if 250 - 80 = 170 rounds fired by cops.

170 / 7 = 24.xxx

That means at least 25 cops were involved in that shootout. And they could not stop the younger one from getting away...

did they in fact throw grenades?  I remember being here that night and reading the live posts from those listening to scanners that the cops were saying GRENADES.

He clearly threw some form of improvised explosive device during the shootout; the blast marks on the pavement are very clearly visible in the photos taken by the neighbor.

I guess I can understand how your average Boston cop isn't going to be very discriminatory in his choice of words when someone throws a bomb down the street towards him.  "They're throwing large improvised explosive devices down the street!" just doesn't roll off of the tongue in the same way...
Link Posted: 4/23/2013 1:21:09 PM EDT
[#18]
The blast is from a pressure cooker.

They were also throwing pipe bombs.

We heard he popped off at police negotiators trying to talk him from boat and obviously had pistol to shoot himself.

Older bro had pistol he emptied as he advanced towards cops.
Link Posted: 4/23/2013 1:24:41 PM EDT
[#19]

Quoted:

Super Jihad morons couldn't figure out a retention holster I guess. Good.

I have a newfangled Sig OEM holster.  Press a button and the handgun slides out.  

Q: Are there retention holsters that are more complex?

Link Posted: 4/23/2013 1:26:26 PM EDT
[#20]
Last holster I defeated in a wrestling match you had to rotate the hood, push down, rotate counterclockwise and pull up.
Link Posted: 4/23/2013 1:31:31 PM EDT
[#21]
Safariland Level 3s are a PITA if you know what to do.

Use a G-code on doody rig.
Link Posted: 4/23/2013 1:49:59 PM EDT
[#22]
dupe

Link Posted: 4/23/2013 2:01:51 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
Quoted:
IF this is true, and that's a big if, it continues to show what an amatuer hour this whole episode was.

I have yet to see any picture of either suspect with a long rifle.  I have only seen one picture of them with a gun and that was the older brother.  Has anyone seen a picture of a "long rifle" or the younger brother with a gun?  If so post it.

Can you post that picture of them with a handgun?
Link Posted: 4/23/2013 3:26:38 PM EDT
[#24]
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top