Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 60
Link Posted: 8/31/2014 10:54:14 AM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Hey ARinKCMO, ever had to ask track to replace an insulated joint? My goodness, what fun I had a few months ago. Track supervisor came out and looked at it and said "I don't see anything wrong with it!" and proceeded to throw a fit about being bothered with it. Of course, electrically, it was bad, but it looked good, so in his mind it was good. They came out and changed it out, but not until after a bunch of belly aching.
View Quote

Yup.  I have one out there that when cars were sitting near the switch, it would flex just enough, and throw a red on the Main!  They wouldn't change it, cost too much and electrically, it was still in spec, but just barely.  But, put some weight on it, and it flexed just right to make a connection and drop signals....

One of the ones the FRA tagged for a missing endpost, when we took it off, no insulation inside it at all!  How that wasn't failing, I don't know.  They scheduled it for replacement.

Another set, they replaced one, and then the other one two days later had a massive 6" chunk of rail fly out of it, dented the door of my house, ricocheted across the street and struck a residence!  oops.  That was another one where when we took off the joint, very little insulation left inside it.  And the bungholes were all shot too, of course.

Those IJs are troublesome.  Course, out there, everything was in poor shape and troublesome.  59/49 speed restrictions on most of it, and honestly, that's scary when you watch the cars rocking back and forth!  Far cry from it's 125mph heydays in the '50s.
Link Posted: 9/2/2014 1:54:51 AM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
Hey ARinKCMO, we'll be messing with these in another month or so trying to get 'em ready for the season!

http://i58.tinypic.com/del3q1.jpg
View Quote

AWshit, railheater season
Link Posted: 9/2/2014 1:57:15 AM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:

That ain't no shit, right there.  Between the bullshit and the tall tales and the posturing and the inter-departmental rivalries, it's a hoot.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
So this thread has gone from a railroading thread to a "how to tie your shoe laces" thread.... you gotta be shitting me.... ... dam...almost thought I was in GD

You should hear us in person. Worse than GD

That ain't no shit, right there.  Between the bullshit and the tall tales and the posturing and the inter-departmental rivalries, it's a hoot.

Question: What's worse than a sister working in a whorehouse?

Answer: Your brother working in the Signal Department.

Link Posted: 9/2/2014 7:20:17 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
So this thread has gone from a railroading thread to a "how to tie your shoe laces" thread.... you gotta be shitting me.... ... dam...almost thought I was in GD

LoL.  Yeah.  There's a lot of families working for the railroad.  I know a set of guys that are spread across Track, Welders (yeah I know they're track too, but...), and signal.  I bet their Thanksgiving dinners are a blast.  (Actually, considering they all drink and cuss, they probably are a blast!)
Link Posted: 9/2/2014 8:09:07 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

LoL.  Yeah.  There's a lot of families working for the railroad.  I know a set of guys that are spread across Track, Welders (yeah I know they're track too, but...), and signal.  I bet their Thanksgiving dinners are a blast.  (Actually, considering they all drink and cuss, they probably are a blast!)
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

My grandfather was a gandy for IC, later became a car toad before he was injured on the job back in the 60's. Uncle was TY&E for IC until his retirement in the 80's and Dad worked for Ic as a bul between stints in the Air Force in 1964. I was always the "Black Sheep" for hiring on to ATSF in Telecom.

Lemme guess, you're working in the Lenexa office?
Link Posted: 9/3/2014 7:36:44 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

My grandfather was a gandy for IC, later became a car toad before he was injured on the job back in the 60's. Uncle was TY&E for IC until his retirement in the 80's and Dad worked for Ic as a bul between stints in the Air Force in 1964. I was always the "Black Sheep" for hiring on to ATSF in Telecom.

Lemme guess, you're working in the Lenexa office?
View Quote

Yup, CMS team.
Link Posted: 9/5/2014 12:36:31 AM EDT
[#7]
Name calling huh? I guess it shows when you work for a wagon wheel outfit like that. You have no idea what it's like over here. So how about you stfu talking out of your ass about shot you know nothing of.  Just continue making your measley minimum wage for a company that will go tits up in a few years.

Hi, if you read my posts again you will see that I never directly called you any names.  

You might want to take your own advise.  My "wagon wheel outfit" is a multi billion dollar global corporation.  My measly wage is six figures.  Oh and it's been around since the first half of the 19th century.

Maybe you should stfu and use spell check.  Do you even grammar bro?

I tried to quote the first paragraph.  It always says I have too many quotes.  Even with just one.
Link Posted: 9/5/2014 12:38:43 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
As a signalman on a class 1, I understand a lot of what blkoss is saying. A good example for me is a power switch. Because the dispatcher controls it, it falls under my responsibility to maintain it. The section of track it is connected to is called a switch panel.

When I do my periodic mandatory testing (mandatory meaning not only the company requires it, but also the federal railroad administration) sometimes the machine needs adjustments. A lot of times it is just the machine itself that needs adjusted, other times it is the track also that needs adjusted.

The track adjustment a lot of times just involves tightening the wedges that hold the track into the panel. The problem here is that those wedges are maintenance of way's (MoW) responsibility. This is where trouble can rear it's ugly head. If they can send a man over to tighten up the panel for me, fine. If they are busy, or just don't want to help me, what do I do? Do I take a hammer and tighten the wedges myself and possibly get time slipped by MoW and have to listen about all of the grief over that? Do I take the switch out of service because I can't get my mandatory testing done and potentially cost the RR millions of dollars and have that kind of heat on me?

You see, sometimes just doing what needs to be done yourself can cause you problems. The "it's not my job" mentality exists for good reason. It's not because people are lazy (some are, but most are good folk) but because the industry is structured that way. These class ones are so big and have such deep pockets that it really don't matter to them anyway. Their attitude toward their employees is this........ " the railroad ran long before you came here and it'll run long after you're gone"
View Quote

I can see what you are saying.  I've never had to deal with anything like that.
Link Posted: 9/5/2014 12:42:18 AM EDT
[#9]
What is getting "Time Slipped?"  Can somebody take your time that you did on a job and get paid for it?
Link Posted: 9/5/2014 12:45:15 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
Name calling huh? I guess it shows when you work for a wagon wheel outfit like that. You have no idea what it's like over here. So how about you stfu talking out of your ass about shot you know nothing of.  Just continue making your measley minimum wage for a company that will go tits up in a few years.

Hi, if you read my posts again you will see that I never directly called you any names.  

You might want to take your own advise.  My "wagon wheel outfit" is a multi billion dollar global corporation.  My measly wage is six figures.  Oh and it's been around since the first half of the 19th century.

I tried to quote the first paragraph.  It always says I have too many quotes.  Even with just one.
View Quote

Lol I'm sure you make that. Makes you look even more bad ass huh
Link Posted: 9/5/2014 2:11:37 AM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Yes, I do make that.  No, I am not tying to be bad ass.
Link Posted: 9/5/2014 2:12:15 AM EDT
[#12]
If yall want to talk sit to one another, take it to PMs or elsewhere.
Link Posted: 9/5/2014 2:51:21 AM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
If yall want to talk sit to one another, take it to PMs or elsewhere.
View Quote

I can't post any railroading shit without that guy talking shit.  
Link Posted: 9/5/2014 3:08:32 AM EDT
[#14]
I'm not class 1 but I thought it might be interesting to others to post what I do.  I've met CN guys in my town and at our junction and they would give a right nut to work for us.  I'm a forth generation miner and the first railroader.  I love it and my WWII Vet Grandpa thinks it's awesome and asks me about it all the time.

I just thought that I could be part of this since it's called the "Official Railroad Thread. Everything You Wanted to Know About Railroads and Railroading."  

Link Posted: 9/5/2014 3:37:52 AM EDT
[#15]
we used to where mits
and conger lantern was standard
and hand signs
times have changed ...lol
Link Posted: 9/5/2014 5:21:21 AM EDT
[#16]

Quoted:

What is getting "Time Slipped?"  Can somebody take your time that you did on a job and get paid for it?
View Quote

You both get paid for it. Basically a way to slap the company's hand for violating labor agreements.

Link Posted: 9/5/2014 9:01:01 AM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
I'm not class 1 but I thought it might be interesting to others to post what I do.  I've met CN guys in my town and at our junction and they would give a right nut to work for us.  I'm a forth generation miner and the first railroader.  I love it and my WWII Vet Grandpa thinks it's awesome and asks me about it all the time.

I just thought that I could be part of this since it's called the "Official Railroad Thread. Everything You Wanted to Know About Railroads and Railroading."  

View Quote

Please continue to post here. I like to hear everyone's comments. As you said , this is " the official railroad thread", not "the class one only thread"
Link Posted: 9/5/2014 1:00:26 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

View Quote

Well, to be honest, so far you haven't posted much of what you do, who you work for, etc. Just some vague stuff. You introduced yourself to thread with a question about 1 man crews at a time when that is a very sensitive subject for us Class I guys. And you have a brand new join date. Put it all together and it comes off as at best not particularly informed about the industry as a whole and at worst as a troll. Not trying to say that is the case or be critical, dismissive or attacking, just trying to show you how it might appear from someone else's perspective.

I hope you do continue to participate in the thread as I am interested in hearing more about who you work for, their operation and your pay scale. Sounds like a pretty good gig.
Link Posted: 9/5/2014 1:08:00 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

You both get paid for it. Basically a way to slap the company's hand for violating labor agreements.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

That depends on the nature of the penalty claim. For some things like cab condition, running outside of your bulletined limits, board runarounds, crew mishandling, having to ride a car an excessive distance, crew consist violations, handling an ETD, etc you are the only claimant.
Link Posted: 9/9/2014 3:20:53 AM EDT
[#20]
Well, to be honest, so far you haven't posted much of what you do, who you work for, etc. Just some vague stuff. You introduced yourself to thread with a question about 1 man crews at a time when that is a very sensitive subject for us Class I guys. And you have a brand new join date. Put it all together and it comes off as at best not particularly informed about the industry as a whole and at worst as a troll. Not trying to say that is the case or be critical, dismissive or attacking, just trying to show you how it might appear from someone else's perspective.

I hope you do continue to participate in the thread as I am interested in hearing more about who you work for, their operation and your pay scale. Sounds like a pretty good gig.

I work for Northshore Mining Company, the worlds oldest taconite mine.  I've been with them for about nine years.  There are picture takers quite often out on the mainline.  We're on that site "Rail Fan."  The last time I looked there were a lot of older pictures.

I'm actually not particularly informed about the industry as a whole.  We're a private railroad and the one man operation is a sensitive subject here too.  That's why I asked.  My crew seems to be the only one who doesn't mind it.  Not on nights or in the winter though.

I'm not here to troll.  I guess I can see how I might have came off now.  The whole union thing is foreign to me.  I'm just here to learn and share whatever I can.

ETA.  I have trouble with the quote button.  If I have one quote it says I have too many.

Link Posted: 9/10/2014 7:12:24 AM EDT
[#21]
Well after a few days of waiting my Visa finally came through to work in Australia. I am down in Goulburn NSW doing machine repairs. They are so laid back out here and have 500X more restrictions for how much one can work and what they can do. No one employee can work more than 192 hours per month. Its pretty crazy and cool and I love it.

Heres some pics.
On the way to the equipment to be worked on.
</a>" />

Pretty sweet Turbo Diesel Hilux. their preferred railroad truck of choice.
</a>" />

Crazy Locomotives. They look like GE's with odd cabs on the front.

</a>" />

What they consider to be their equivalent to one of our cabooses.

</a>" />

Machine to be worked on.

" />
Link Posted: 9/10/2014 7:12:37 AM EDT
[#22]
Double tap.
Link Posted: 9/10/2014 8:26:50 PM EDT
[#23]
Well no one man crews for us. For a while at least. The proposed crew consist was not ratified.
Link Posted: 9/10/2014 8:44:25 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
Well no one man crews for us. For a while at least. The proposed crew consist was not ratified.
View Quote

I'm shocked.  glad but shocked.   I expected shenanigans
Link Posted: 9/10/2014 8:53:44 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

There was a handful of local reps there watching them count the votes. I think they knew if they fudged the numbers it would be bad.
Link Posted: 9/10/2014 8:54:57 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
View Quote

In a really strict union environment.  When a member of a craft or trade or a manager performs the job of another trade or craft.  Somebody in the proper trade or craft, who should have been called to perform the job, he gets paid for the time as if they were in fact called.

Damned if you do or damned if you don't.  While operations might be happy that you kept things running, the bean counters that have to pay somebody for not working are not.  Guess who get heard by the higher ups.
Link Posted: 9/10/2014 9:02:40 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:
View Quote

Fascinating pics - thank you for posting them

Are Aussie railroads the same gauge as North American railroads?

It seems like everything down there can either sting, bite, or eat you. Stay safe!
Link Posted: 9/10/2014 10:04:40 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:
It seems like everything down there can either sting, bite, or eat you. Stay safe!
View Quote

Oh, so it's just like Texas.
Link Posted: 9/10/2014 10:34:34 PM EDT
[#29]
Alright trainmen quick question that I need an answer for.  When you are giving, or receiving radio instructions for a shoving move (GCOR 6.5) and you are specifying distance by a car count, what is the distance that you are assuming for a car? This question assumes that you have no actual cars to count with on an adjacent track. IMs welcomed.
Link Posted: 9/10/2014 10:43:20 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:
Alright trainmen quick question that I need an answer for.  When you are giving, or receiving radio instructions for a shoving move (GCOR 6.5) and you are specifying distance by a car count, what is the distance that you are assuming for a car? This question assumes that you have no actual cars to count with on an adjacent track. IMs welcomed.
View Quote

On the BNSF, GCOR Rule 6.5 is amended to specify that a standard car length is 50 feet.

Although I do sometimes deviate from that in certain situations.
Link Posted: 9/10/2014 11:09:19 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:

I would get rid of all the trains. They're always in the way when I'm trying to do my job.

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:
What are some things that you would do to improve the railroad?
Whats the most screwed up thing right now holding back the railroad system?

I would get rid of all the trains. They're always in the way when I'm trying to do my job.

But they are good for smashing pennies!
Link Posted: 9/10/2014 11:15:30 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:

On the BNSF, GCOR Rule 6.5 is amended to specify that a standard car length is 50 feet.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Yup. Or;

Need 5 racks, 3, 2, 1, half rack, hoe handle, fuzz more, stop em.
Link Posted: 9/10/2014 11:25:15 PM EDT
[#33]
When not counting actual cars, I always went by a visual guesstimate of 60 feet per stated car.  There are other ways to judge.  When moving between the clearance point of a turnout and the points, that's three car lengths.  And unless you are on CWR, two rail lengths per car worked well too, i.e. Need to shove and couple up to some cars......there are 8 rail lengths between the car you are on and the car you are coupling to = four car lengths.  With some engineers, and depending on how much you are hanging on to, you have to fudge short or long too, to keep the coupling speeds where they belong.
Link Posted: 9/11/2014 12:24:52 AM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I knew you guys had a special.

Sometimes investigation transcripts make for funny reading.
Link Posted: 9/11/2014 1:07:19 AM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Heh, Louisiana too
Link Posted: 9/11/2014 2:57:22 AM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:

Yup. Or;

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Yup. Or;

Link Posted: 9/11/2014 3:07:53 AM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Yup. Or;

So is that dedicated southern RR jargon, or a jab at 220.49?

I was having a discussion with a conductor today as to how you ever complete a move by radio if you always have to stop in one-half the distance.
Link Posted: 9/11/2014 3:53:39 AM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Yup. Or;

Surprise, but we don't say "roger" on the radio down here either. Pretty laid back actually.
Link Posted: 9/11/2014 4:27:38 AM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:

I was having a discussion with a conductor today as to how you ever complete a move by radio if you always have to stop in one-half the distance.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Yup. Or;

Let me blow your mind a little more. A few years ago they changed it to where the switchman/conductor doesn't have to specify half plus one anymore. BUT, the engineer is still suppose to react before the half plus one.

But, I still try and teach the new guys to give half plus one to save the engineers ass if a snake in the grass is watching.

It's actually easy using the half plus one method. It becomes second nature.
Link Posted: 9/11/2014 4:33:05 AM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Aussie track is narrow gauge ringing it at 4'6". I have already been briefed on the dangerous creepy crawlies, luckily its winter time here and everything is still dormant.

Out here is too laid back for my taste. Makes American railroads look like hard workers........ these guys can only work so many days before the fatigue laws they put in place affect them. Its very similar to the 12 hour rule except its 8 hours for 8 days then they rest for 6. Which sucks for me becuase i cant work on the equipment after hours.

Oh well ill just hang out and watch the roos.
Link Posted: 9/11/2014 5:23:24 AM EDT
[#41]

Quoted:

Well after a few days of waiting my Visa finally came through to work in Australia. I am down in Goulburn NSW doing machine repairs. They are so laid back out here and have 500X more restrictions for how much one can work and what they can do. No one employee can work more than 192 hours per month. Its pretty crazy and cool and I love it.

Heres some pics.

http://<a href=http://i1093.photobucket.com/albums/i439/Jhart1545/IMG_0199_zps5cc402a8.jpg</a>" />

http://<a href=http://i1093.photobucket.com/albums/i439/Jhart1545/IMG_0197_zps6fd549f7.jpg</a>" />

http://<a href=http://i1093.photobucket.com/albums/i439/Jhart1545/IMG_0201_zps18242b68.jpg</a>" />

http://<a href=http://i1093.photobucket.com/albums/i439/Jhart1545/IMG_0202_zps4419186b.jpg</a>" />

Machine to be worked on.

http://<a href=http://i1093.photobucket.com/albums/i439/Jhart1545/IMG_0200_zpsb37c05ae.jpg</a>" />

View Quote

Very cool.

Link Posted: 9/12/2014 12:45:05 AM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:

Heres some pics.
http://<a href=http://i1093.photobucket.com/albums/i439/Jhart1545/IMG_0199_zps5cc402a8.jpg</a>" />

http://<a href=http://i1093.photobucket.com/albums/i439/Jhart1545/IMG_0197_zps6fd549f7.jpg</a>" />

http://<a href=http://i1093.photobucket.com/albums/i439/Jhart1545/IMG_0201_zps18242b68.jpg</a>" />

http://<a href=http://i1093.photobucket.com/albums/i439/Jhart1545/IMG_0202_zps4419186b.jpg</a>" />

Machine to be worked on.

http://<a href=http://i1093.photobucket.com/albums/i439/Jhart1545/IMG_0200_zpsb37c05ae.jpg</a>" />
View Quote

Just curious, are they dark or signaled? If signaled, does it differ much from North America?
Link Posted: 9/12/2014 2:01:35 AM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:

Surprise, but we don't say "roger" on the radio down here either. Pretty laid back actually.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Yup. Or;

Neither do we.

I don't usually say anything between "1/2 car" and "stop", either.
Link Posted: 9/12/2014 2:13:01 AM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:
Let me blow your mind a little more. A few years ago they changed it to where the switchman/conductor doesn't have to specify half plus one anymore. BUT, the engineer is still suppose to react before the half plus one.

But, I still try and teach the new guys to give half plus one to save the engineers ass if a snake in the grass is watching.

View Quote

Maybe I am missing something here, but using half plus one actually puts the engineer at greater risk of failing a safety audit. By that point, he should be virtually stopped. Providing additional car counts well before the engineer needs to react is what keeps them out of trouble.
Link Posted: 9/12/2014 2:23:56 AM EDT
[#45]

but some DO by hand (in sight ) keep wiggling/waving the hand till its STOP
and (conger) lantern keep small movement  held up over ones head untill its time to STOP and then drop lantern
down and give / show the STOP swing signal.
and some by radio just say ( continuously ) little more little more little more little more STO000P
IN PLACE of the word stop(sometimes) its  atelDO (that will do )
Link Posted: 9/12/2014 3:40:33 AM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:

and (conger) lantern keep small movement  held up over ones head untill its time to STOP and then drop lantern
and some by radio just say ( continuously ) little more little more little more little more STO000P
View Quote

What he said.
Link Posted: 9/12/2014 3:48:14 AM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:

Just curious, are they dark or signaled? If signaled, does it differ much from North America?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Heres some pics.

Machine to be worked on.

The area where I am is in fact CTC. Everything out here is done by contractors as well.

I will post more pictures shortly.
Link Posted: 9/12/2014 10:54:10 AM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Hand signs and radio signals aren't the same and there are some significant differences in the rules governing them. If using hand signs, I can give the engineer a back up sign and then as long as he can see me, we could go a 100 miles or more without me giving another sign. But yes, when making a joint or a precise stop with hand signs I give continuous signs until the final stop signal. If we're just shoving stuff roughly in the clear, I might just give the engineer a back up sign and then a stop sign even though it might be a 15 or 20 car shove. With hand signs you are also not clogging up what might already be a congested radio channel, so it's easier to be more liberal with them. Hand sign rules are less restrictive than radio signal rules, which is why I teach guys to use them whenever possible. It's easier to cover your ass with them. But holy shit do new guys love their radios. They'll even hop on the rear of a single light engine move and start jabbering on their portable. Hand signs have definitely been in decline. Even a lot of the new engineers don't understand them very well, probably because they never really learned them as trainmen.

Yeah, there are some instances like needing to make a soft joint or precisely spotting a car where a little more communication is needed between "half car" and "stop". That's where clear and relatively unambiguous terms such as "15 feet", "10 feet", "5 feet", "close", "coming in", "easy", "little more", etc come into play. I would hate to have something go wrong and wind up in an investigation trying to explain what "hoe handle" and "fuzz more" mean. Again, it's about CYA. And professionalism, which also helps CYA.
Link Posted: 9/13/2014 9:30:15 AM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:

Aussie track is narrow gauge ringing it at 4'6". I have already been briefed on the dangerous creepy crawlies, luckily its winter time here and everything is still dormant.

Out here is too laid back for my taste. Makes American railroads look like hard workers........ these guys can only work so many days before the fatigue laws they put in place affect them. Its very similar to the 12 hour rule except its 8 hours for 8 days then they rest for 6. Which sucks for me becuase i cant work on the equipment after hours.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Interesting.  So, you can't go in at noon and work till 8pm?

I'd be curious how they handle on call issues.  I'm sure they don't have double the maintainers we do, so wonder how they handle that?  Maybe they cover each other's territory, one day on, one day off?  That would be a mess...
Link Posted: 9/13/2014 10:17:55 AM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:

Maybe I am missing something here, but using half plus one actually puts the engineer at greater risk of failing a safety audit. By that point, he should be virtually stopped. Providing additional car counts well before the engineer needs to react is what keeps them out of trouble.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

This.
Page / 60
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top