BCM
User Panel

Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 4/17/2013 6:59:18 AM EDT
[#1]
Quoted:
Quoted:
If that were me I'd demand about a bazillion copies of my deportation order and use "Did you know that I was once expelled from Saudi Arabia for being too handsome?" as a pickup line for the rest of my life.

This.

A good friend of mine was a television star for a while and had two women make him sizable offers.

One offered him two 2012 Ferraris and the other offered him something like two million dollars TO HAVE SEX WITH THEM! Unfortunately for him, he's married. Me, married or not, I'm getting me a couple Ferraris and two million dollars, then changing my name to Longdick Johnson, because how many other guys got two Ferraris and a couple million for their services?

Come to think of it, I've got to get on television somehow. I mean, Cripes, people watch that fat little trailer trash girl! I'm at least half as interesting, live in a house, and.... well.... I suppose I'm kind of boring. Damn.

No Ferrari for me.

my wife would say "do it", because she would expect one of the Ferraris.
Link Posted: 4/17/2013 7:06:27 AM EDT
[#2]
come on guys, don't be all racist and stuff

let's all respect the living shit out of this precious stone age culture
Link Posted: 4/17/2013 7:15:35 AM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
Islamic men are some of the most insecure people on the planet.

And dumbest.

some
Link Posted: 4/17/2013 7:23:00 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
I would not be banned from Saudi Arabia under this rule.

Shit...  They would probabally welcome me with open arms.  I can grow a scraggly beard and run around yelling allah snackbar.  No man would be intimidated by my haggard good looks. and burka clad women would cower in fear.
Link Posted: 4/17/2013 7:26:56 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
If that were me I'd demand about a bazillion copies of my deportation order and use "Did you know that I was once expelled from Saudi Arabia for being too handsome?" as a pickup line for the rest of my life.

Link Posted: 4/17/2013 7:34:39 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
beiber would be too manly for Canada.

He is Canadian and the one thing I won't call Canada out on is manliness. Have you seen the lumberjacks? Sure they like to dress up in women's clothing and hang around in bars, but other than that...
Link Posted: 4/17/2013 7:37:02 AM EDT
[#7]
Guilty as charged.  
Link Posted: 4/17/2013 7:38:11 AM EDT
[#8]
I kinda dont fit in hawai either
Link Posted: 4/17/2013 7:40:49 AM EDT
[#9]
I guess it's better than that British chick who whined to the newspaper that other women hated her because she was beautiful.

These people have actual documentation.  
Link Posted: 4/17/2013 8:08:55 AM EDT
[#10]
When I think about the sexual repression over there, I am suprised that there are no "human/goat hybrids" that use their hooves for toilet paper.
Link Posted: 4/17/2013 8:19:14 AM EDT
[#11]
I was banned from Alabama because AJ McCarron's girlfriend was gonna dump him for me.

Now Yankee women get a shot.

Link Posted: 4/17/2013 8:26:35 AM EDT
[#12]
Actually, I find the honesty refreshing.  The alternative would have been to lock them up on bogus charges or other such nonsense.
Link Posted: 4/17/2013 9:51:36 AM EDT
[#13]
"Baby, I'm so hot that I got deported from Saudi Arabia"
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top