Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 378
Link Posted: 4/15/2013 2:10:48 PM EDT
[#1]
Suspect still being held at Boston Commons, waiting for someone from Joint Terrorism Taskforce to arrive.
Link Posted: 4/15/2013 2:10:49 PM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 4/15/2013 2:10:55 PM EDT
[#3]
here we go. everyone shh he's speaking
Link Posted: 4/15/2013 2:10:57 PM EDT
[#4]
Pres. speaking now.
Link Posted: 4/15/2013 2:10:58 PM EDT
[#6]
Yes,the pics are reality but seriously man,how the hell would you like seeing your dead daughter like that? Or wife,girlfriend,sister?

We know its bad,have some decency and respect.
Link Posted: 4/15/2013 2:10:59 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:

Lots of blood everywhere. Hard to believe only 2 dead. But looks like God was there at the finish line

I would wait on that number. I wouldn't hold any number said to much credit until tomorrow.

Link Posted: 4/15/2013 2:11:00 PM EDT
[#8]

Sure does look like him.Anyway,I'm hoping this isn't as bad as it seems.
Link Posted: 4/15/2013 2:11:02 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
Lots of blood everywhere. Hard to believe only 2 dead. But looks like God was there at the finish line

Expect that number to go up substantially
Link Posted: 4/15/2013 2:11:24 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

They could have been moved because of the marathon as well, for security...................

Hell, in some parts of Ireland back in the 90's there weren't trashcans because the IRA was so active. Don't know if that's still the case

The French did it too in the 90s I think when some Algerians blew a couple up

I was in Paris then for Chritmas and New Years so 1995/1996 I think.  All the trash cans had lids bolted on to them.  So they just got trash piled on top and around them.  When I got off my plane I couldn't leave the gate area due to an unattended bag in the main terminal.

In London, 1998, the trash cans were concrete and wider at the top than the bottom. You could still dispose of trash but the blast of a bomb would go up.

Frag dynamics and physics disagree.
Link Posted: 4/15/2013 2:11:25 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
Is it me, or does it look like bleach stains and blisters on the lady's jacket and arm in pic #33?

http://s3-ec.buzzfed.com/static/enhanced/webdr05/2013/4/15/16/enhanced-buzz-13770-1366056775-0.jpg

The sleeve on her jacket is melted.
Link Posted: 4/15/2013 2:11:29 PM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:

That report came in very early on.

I expect the fatality count to go up as the day goes on. JMO
Link Posted: 4/15/2013 2:11:29 PM EDT
[#13]
I can't listen to that douche. Time to change the channel.
Link Posted: 4/15/2013 2:11:41 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

Is it really or are you making that up?

Wouldn't be surprised, it's a high profile event.
Link Posted: 4/15/2013 2:12:06 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

So, God set off the IED?
Link Posted: 4/15/2013 2:12:11 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

And who is he ?

... the police don't seem concerned with him.

"There is a suspect to look out for (via scanner 30 seconds ago). He is described as:black male, all black clothing with hood on, wearing a backpack.He tried to gain access to a secured area 5 minutes before the bomb went off." Via Reddit

That could be him.

Or some guy just trying to BS his way into an area with free refreshments. Wait until it all clears out.

or a guy with a dime bag of weed in his bag that didn't want it searched.

lot of variables at play here guys

Shit like this is how witch hunts are started.

Link Posted: 4/15/2013 2:12:19 PM EDT
[#17]
Link Posted: 4/15/2013 2:12:27 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Almost certainly.

She is looking at the EMT. she is having a panic attack or is in shock

I think they are talking about the woman that the EMT is taking the pulse of.  She is not looking directly at the EMT.  She is staring off into space.

Correct. She's dead.

You don't know that.  

Well, he is an EMT...
Link Posted: 4/15/2013 2:12:27 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

God was nowhere near Boston today.
Link Posted: 4/15/2013 2:12:29 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
Quoted:

Quoted:
What's on the lady's legs ?  The lady sitting down on the blast site ?

I saw that. Looks like shot holes.  

Ball bearings.

I've noticed quite a few shrapnel type injuries. I expected to be some from trashcan, mailbox, etc. Makes you wonder if it was packed.

there have been reports of ball bearings or shotgun pellets - but nothing i've seen confirmed it.
Link Posted: 4/15/2013 2:12:34 PM EDT
[#21]
Obama is on
Link Posted: 4/15/2013 2:12:38 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

They could have been moved because of the marathon as well, for security...................

Hell, in some parts of Ireland back in the 90's there weren't trashcans because the IRA was so active. Don't know if that's still the case

The French did it too in the 90s I think when some Algerians blew a couple up

I was in Paris then for Chritmas and New Years so 1995/1996 I think.  All the trash cans had lids bolted on to them.  So they just got trash piled on top and around them.  When I got off my plane I couldn't leave the gate area due to an unattended bag in the main terminal.

In London, 1998, the trash cans were concrete and wider at the top than the bottom. You could still dispose of trash but the blast of a bomb would go up.

Frag dynamics and physics disagree.

Tell me more?
Link Posted: 4/15/2013 2:13:07 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
Shit like this is how witch hunts are started.

and how we end up with a bunch of truther dumbasses filling the internet with their bullshit
Link Posted: 4/15/2013 2:13:09 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:

Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Almost certainly.

I think they are talking about the woman that the EMT is taking the pulse of.  She is not looking directly at the EMT.  She is staring off into space.

Correct. She's dead.

You don't know that.  

Dude, she's dead.  I've seen enough dead people to know what it looks like.  You don't check the pulse or breathing of someone who's screaming in pain
Link Posted: 4/15/2013 2:13:10 PM EDT
[#25]
Dang. By the time I type out a response, two pages have been added.
Link Posted: 4/15/2013 2:13:19 PM EDT
[#26]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Almost certainly.

Correct. She's dead.

You don't know that.  

Of course he does. He is an Internet Medical Examiner. He could probably tell you her blood type just by looking at the splatter on her.

Link Posted: 4/15/2013 2:13:23 PM EDT
[#27]
Why don't the cocksuckers who did this shit, be it Haji, Nork, Occupiers, or God forbid soverigns, just hit their actual targets or try?

Why the fuck do they hit normal people just living their lives?  I'm not saying it's right, but sure, make a move to the powers that be or the torture facility somewhere, or the IRS headquarters if that's their game.  (Me I prefer to vote at the ballot box and with my feet. )

This reminds me of the Leftist bullshit of the 70's.  

Assholes, at least identify a target and take the fight there.  A couple of sheep at the Boston marithon finish-line had nothing to do with your perceived problems.  I hope they catch them, and if it were me I'd crucify them.  Literally.
Link Posted: 4/15/2013 2:13:35 PM EDT
[#28]
Link Posted: 4/15/2013 2:13:41 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:

That woman in pic 33 looks like she has ball bearings embedded in her hand

I see a few that look exactly like that
Link Posted: 4/15/2013 2:13:58 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:

Quoted:

That report came in very early on.  

I expect the fatality count to go up as the day goes on. JMO

Man I hope not.
Link Posted: 4/15/2013 2:14:14 PM EDT
[#31]
Some of us are watching this from all over the world.
Me personally I'm with you, Americans.

Link Posted: 4/15/2013 2:14:15 PM EDT
[#32]
Just got in and saw the news. Prayers sent.    
Link Posted: 4/15/2013 2:14:23 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

And who is he ?

... the police don't seem concerned with him.

"There is a suspect to look out for (via scanner 30 seconds ago). He is described as:black male, all black clothing with hood on, wearing a backpack.He tried to gain access to a secured area 5 minutes before the bomb went off." Via Reddit

That could be him.

Or some guy just trying to BS his way into an area with free refreshments. Wait until it all clears out.

or a guy with a dime bag of weed in his bag that didn't want it searched.

lot of variables at play here guys

Also, unless this was amateur night, that bomb would have been planted well before it went off.
Link Posted: 4/15/2013 2:14:24 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Almost certainly.

Correct. She's dead.

Is this her in the blue in this photo? She looks alive here.
Link Posted: 4/15/2013 2:14:25 PM EDT
[#35]
Obama knows nothing, and told us nothing.

what else is new.
Link Posted: 4/15/2013 2:14:42 PM EDT
[#36]
So the president spoke for less than a minute????

WTF?
Link Posted: 4/15/2013 2:14:44 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:
Some of us are watching this from all over the world.
Me personally I'm with you, Americans.

Thanks for that
Link Posted: 4/15/2013 2:14:45 PM EDT
[#38]
Weak as usual.

Fuck Obama
Link Posted: 4/15/2013 2:14:54 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:
Obama is on

Oh good, now I feel safer.
Link Posted: 4/15/2013 2:14:54 PM EDT
[#40]

Quoted:

Quoted:

I think it's going to be much more than 2.

Multiple sources are saying 12 killed.

Link Posted: 4/15/2013 2:15:06 PM EDT
[#41]
Weakest talk Obama could have given. Welp, I'm pissed at him now.
Link Posted: 4/15/2013 2:15:16 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:
Quoted:
You don't know that.  

Well, he is an EMT...

Unfortunately, I've seen a lot of dead people.

The look on her face, the apparent damage to her body, and the fact that EMT is checking for a pulse without rendering some other type of aid, mean one thing to me.

Link Posted: 4/15/2013 2:15:18 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:

Tell that to the families of the dead and the horribly dismembered.
Link Posted: 4/15/2013 2:15:31 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:
Weakest talk Obama could have given. Welp, I'm pissed at him nowstill.

Link Posted: 4/15/2013 2:15:44 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:
So the president spoke for less than a minute????

WTF?

well, what more do you expect him to say?

is this really an issue?
Link Posted: 4/15/2013 2:15:46 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:

Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Almost certainly.

Correct. She's dead.

You don't know that.  

Yes, actually I do.
Link Posted: 4/15/2013 2:15:51 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:
Is it me, or does it look like bleach stains and blisters on the lady's jacket and arm in pic #33?

http://s3-ec.buzzfed.com/static/enhanced/webdr05/2013/4/15/16/enhanced-buzz-13770-1366056775-0.jpg

Outer fibers burnt off
Link Posted: 4/15/2013 2:15:52 PM EDT
[#48]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Almost certainly.

Correct. She's dead.

Is this her in the blue in this photo? She looks alive here.

http://s3-ec.buzzfed.com/static/enhanced/webdr01/2013/4/15/16/enhanced-buzz-24287-1366057921-2.jpg
That's definitely her.

Link Posted: 4/15/2013 2:16:04 PM EDT
[#49]

Quoted:

Why don't the cocksuckers who did this shit, be it Haji, Nork, Occupiers, or God forbid soverigns, just hit their actual targets or try?

Why the fuck do they hit normal people just living their lives?  I'm not saying it's right, but sure, make a move to the powers that be or the torture facility somewhere, or the IRS headquarters if that's their game.  (Me I prefer to vote at the ballot box and with my feet. )

This reminds me of the Leftist bullshit of the 70's.  

Assholes, at least identify a target and take the fight there.  A couple of sheep at the Boston marithon finish-line had nothing to do with your perceived problems.  I hope they catch them, and if it were me I'd crucify them.  Literally.

I suspect that this was a bullseye for whoever was aiming.

Killing police and soldiers doesn't inflict terror. Killing people at events like this does.
Link Posted: 4/15/2013 2:16:06 PM EDT
[#50]
Shortest talk ever by Obama
Page / 378
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top