Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 3
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 3/20/2013 5:52:45 AM EDT
[#1]
Quoted:
So is murder, chainsaw massacres, livestock sexytime, dancing boys, bowling with heads, hanging armpits from trees, mouthrape, buttrape, facerape, rape in general, eating feet, blowing goats, felching, chili dogs, wolfbags, angry dragons, Cosby sweaters, Roman showers, left hand reverse strangers, slipping and falling on shampoo bottles, throat fisting, anal fisting, fisting in general, legitimate rape, Manhatten transfers, space docking, logtouching, beastiality, necromancy, Abe Lincolns, Texas grab-bags, Texas teabags

...and now sodomy.

That about cover it?

I believe you forgot the Alaskan Pipeline.
Link Posted: 3/20/2013 6:38:53 AM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:

So is murder, chainsaw massacres, livestock sexytime, dancing boys, bowling with heads, hanging armpits from trees, mouthrape, buttrape, facerape, rape in general, eating feet, blowing goats, felching, chili dogs, wolfbags, angry dragons, Cosby sweaters, Roman showers, left hand reverse strangers, slipping and falling on shampoo bottles, throat fisting, anal fisting, fisting in general, legitimate rape, Manhatten transfers, space docking, logtouching, beastiality, necromancy, Abe Lincolns, Texas grab-bags, Texas teabags

...and now sodomy.

That about cover it?

Is imitation crabmeat Halal?

Link Posted: 3/20/2013 7:02:51 AM EDT
[#3]
It's just a ploy so Muslim men can tell their wives Allah wants them to have buttsecks (with them and their Thursday manlove boyfriends).
Link Posted: 3/20/2013 7:23:52 AM EDT
[#4]
You all do realize that this was a smear campaign by a Shia cleric to justify hatred towards Wahhabi Sunni Muslims ? Only racist xenophobes who frequent ignorant websites like "Islam Watch" still believe this in the form that the story was originally posted. It is truly frightening how many people on here take things at face value and do not research what they read. There is a reason they teach you in school to not trust internet sources right away you know.

To a non-Arabic speaker, it would be reasonable to believe that the person speaking in the video is “Abu al-Dema al-Qasab” because Ibrahim does not give any context to the video. Apparently The Advocate believed this, because it posted a screenshot of the man from the video next to a photo of al-Asiri with the following caption:

Cleric Abu al-Dema al-Qasab (left) reportedly said suicide bombers like Abdullah Hassan al-Asiri (right), who hid explosives in his rectum, were allowed anal sex.

However, the person in the video is Abdallah al-Khallaf, host of “The morals of the Prophets, Peace Be Upon Them,” a show broadcast on UK-based satellite channel Fadak TV whose target audience is Shia Muslims.

In the video, al-Khallaf tells the audience that he is going to read an item from a website called “Muntadayat Usud al-Sunna” (Lions of the Sunnah forums).

Al-Khallaf reads the item from the website as if it is real. He also characterizes the alleged protagonists as “Wahhabis.” It appears his intention is to incite his audience’s disgust at the supposed thinking and behavior of Wahhabi Sunni Muslims who, he suggests, will justify anything in pursuit of their goals.

“one Abu al-Dema al-Qasab”
I found the likely source that Abdallah al-Khallaf reads in the video. The Internet Archive includes a forum post from 28 August 2009 on montdiatna.com.

The text appears to be at best an extremely vulgar joke and at worst sectarian defamation. It is written in a style commonly used for stories in which both the teller and listener know it is a joke or fiction.
Link Posted: 3/20/2013 7:37:15 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
You all do realize that this was a smear campaign by a Shia cleric to justify hatred towards Wahhabi Sunni Muslims ? Only racist xenophobes who frequent ignorant websites like "Islam Watch" still believe this in the form that the story was originally posted. It is truly frightening how many people on here take things at face value and do not research what they read. There is a reason they teach you in school to not trust internet sources right away you know.

To a non-Arabic speaker, it would be reasonable to believe that the person speaking in the video is “Abu al-Dema al-Qasab” because Ibrahim does not give any context to the video. Apparently The Advocate believed this, because it posted a screenshot of the man from the video next to a photo of al-Asiri with the following caption:

Cleric Abu al-Dema al-Qasab (left) reportedly said suicide bombers like Abdullah Hassan al-Asiri (right), who hid explosives in his rectum, were allowed anal sex.

However, the person in the video is Abdallah al-Khallaf, host of “The morals of the Prophets, Peace Be Upon Them,” a show broadcast on UK-based satellite channel Fadak TV whose target audience is Shia Muslims.

In the video, al-Khallaf tells the audience that he is going to read an item from a website called “Muntadayat Usud al-Sunna” (Lions of the Sunnah forums).

Al-Khallaf reads the item from the website as if it is real. He also characterizes the alleged protagonists as “Wahhabis.” It appears his intention is to incite his audience’s disgust at the supposed thinking and behavior of Wahhabi Sunni Muslims who, he suggests, will justify anything in pursuit of their goals.

“one Abu al-Dema al-Qasab”
I found the likely source that Abdallah al-Khallaf reads in the video. The Internet Archive includes a forum post from 28 August 2009 on montdiatna.com.

The text appears to be at best an extremely vulgar joke and at worst sectarian defamation. It is written in a style commonly used for stories in which both the teller and listener know it is a joke or fiction.

What's truly frightening is that these people (I use that term loosley) will go as far as putting explosives in their rectum to kill us. That fact is not disputed.
The other "evidence" is writing on one website versus a counter view written on another.
Considering that we know that they PUT EXPLOSIVES IN THEIR RECTUM TO KILL US, I'm leaning towards the evidence that falls in line with that undisputed fact.
Sure, I could be wrong... it still doesn't change the fact that they PUT EXPLOSIVES IN THEIR RECTUM TO KILL US.
Link Posted: 3/20/2013 7:44:41 AM EDT
[#6]
Oh I just pulled the first thing I found on Google explaining this, have no personal feelings on the source I actually linked, it is not worth the time. This was discussed and debunked ages ago, it is very old news (as someone has previously mentioned). If you actually want to put in the time to learn about it like many of us did back in the day, you can still do that. You can also start by learning about the Clerics in question, the UK based show it was aired on, and the intent it was posted in. All things are easily accessible via a search engine and have numerous independent sources (unlike the original story which was just copy and pasted all over the web by right leaning websites). Either way people will believe what they will believe. Silly me for forgetting this deals with Islam and that this is ARFCOM.
Link Posted: 3/20/2013 7:47:34 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
Oh I just pulled the first thing I found on Google explaining this, have no personal feelings on the source I actually linked, it is not worth the time. This was discussed and debunked ages ago, it is very old news (as someone has previously mentioned). If you actually want to put in the time to learn about it like many of us did back in the day, you can still do that. You can also start by learning about the Clerics in question, the UK based show it was aired on, and the intent it was posted in. All things are easily accessible via a search engine and have numerous independent sources (unlike the original story which was just copy and pasted all over the web by right leaning websites). Either way people will believe what they will believe. Silly me for forgetting this deals with Islam and that this is ARFCOM.

Like you said... it's not worth the time.
All I know is that jihadists will go to vulgar extremes to kill others.

yep. ARFCOM and all.
Link Posted: 3/20/2013 7:52:10 AM EDT
[#8]
Buttdart snackbar!
Link Posted: 3/20/2013 7:59:24 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
So...you didn't just come here for the jihad, did you?

Link Posted: 3/20/2013 8:01:08 AM EDT
[#10]
Yet, we are supposed to take that religion seriously.
Link Posted: 3/20/2013 8:06:31 AM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Well jihad means struggle... I imagine sodomy would make one struggle!

http://www.ar15.com/media/images/xAvatar/52825.JPG

TRG

I don't know the story behind that avatar, but every time I see it, I think it's a clip from Star Trek TOS...

Link Posted: 3/20/2013 8:12:40 AM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Well jihad means struggle... I imagine sodomy would make one struggle!

http://www.ar15.com/media/images/xAvatar/52825.JPG

TRG

I don't know the story behind that avatar, but every time I see it, I think it's a clip from Star Trek TOS...

That guy didn't get a grammy?

Link Posted: 3/20/2013 8:42:13 AM EDT
[#13]
Ass Clowns
Link Posted: 3/20/2013 7:07:29 PM EDT
[#14]
Page / 3
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top