Site Notices
Page / 7
Link Posted: 3/3/2013 6:16:37 PM EDT
[#1]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Boehner ALL OF THEM must go.

fify

If these men do not respect the natural rights of man, yes.  It is time for each and every one of these Statists to be drug kicking and screaming from their positions of power.  Not One Inch, Not One More TIME.

These men are now on the precipice of preparing themselves to all be tried in open court for Crimes against the Constitution.

Link Posted: 3/3/2013 6:23:21 PM EDT
[#2]
To further this - I will say that Republican lawmakers have continued to fail time and again to defend and uphold their principles of small government and individual rights.

It is an appalling gesture and a slap in the face to the people of this nation for the Speaker to present himself, even in the name of "politics" - which at this juncture is nothing more for him than a vain attempt to curry public opinion in a losing public relations battle - but what it does do is present the IMAGE to many of US that they are in fact willing to sell our rights up the proverbial river.  

AND IT SENDS THE EXACT SAME MESSAGE TO THE OPPOSITION.
Link Posted: 3/3/2013 6:28:31 PM EDT
[#3]
boner is NOT a leader

he is a scumbag
Link Posted: 3/3/2013 6:32:47 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
Boehner must go.

We need a list of all the R's that voted him back in as Speaker and then VOTE THOSE FUCKERS OUT.
Link Posted: 3/3/2013 6:32:56 PM EDT
[#5]
Its called politics.

That means lying through your teeth to appear amicable.

Whether or not he actually plunges a knife into our backs remains to be seen.
Link Posted: 3/3/2013 7:42:51 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
Its called politics.

That means lying through your teeth to appear amicable.

Whether or not he actually plunges a knife into our backs remains to be seen.

That's exactly what I said to him in the email I sent. Just requested he didn't actually follow through with it.

He's one of my state reps and I would be more disappoint.
Link Posted: 3/3/2013 7:44:37 PM EDT
[#7]
I see the bed-wetting continues apace.

George W. Bush said he'd sign an AW Ban, too...if it made it to his desk.  He had no intention of keeping that promise, because he knew the Republican Congress would never pass it.
Link Posted: 3/3/2013 11:37:13 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

George W. Bush said he'd sign an AW Ban, too...if it made it to his desk.  He had no intention of keeping that promise, because he knew the Republican Congress would never pass it.

Which was just more of the same old media cow-towing.  Enough with that.  It's time to stop fiddling with false counterpoints & just start telling the truth about the 2nd amendment straight up: it's about recognizing the natural, inherent right of US citizens to possess & use the power of violence to put down oppressive gov't.  Hunting & "sport shooting" are simply natural side benefits that go along with possessing firearms, but not the main point.

Republicans need to stop being afraid of the truth & just start telling it like it is.  The current half-assery state of the R-party is why I have voted libertarian with increasing frequency.
Link Posted: 3/4/2013 12:02:10 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
He wants Senate Democrats on record voting for gun control something they don't want to do for obvious reasons. Politics how does it work?

That is their plan.  They seem to be finally getting up to speed on democrap tactics.

Not a big Bohner fan, but this does seem like the correct trap to lay for them to use against them in the midterms, at least those up for reelection in 14.

It might be believable from someone who hasn't said things like this in the past just to later give the dems everything they want. Sure the 87th time might be different but I'm not expecting it.
Link Posted: 3/4/2013 12:05:39 AM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:

Move to a free sta...oh.

Link Posted: 3/4/2013 12:06:51 AM EDT
[#11]
did see that one coming
Link Posted: 3/4/2013 12:07:05 AM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
Quoted:
News flash, the Senate's schedule is too tight now.  Sure, Sequester passed.  But the real kicker is the Continuing Resolution which is how the budget has run since 2009.  The Senate has not passed a budget since then.

If the Senate wastes time on gun control, they won't have time for the CR and the government WILL shut down.

Some of you need to get a grip on reality.  The Speaker has pulled a Br'er Rabbit move.  And gun control is nothing more than a briar patch.

I agree that this is nothing more than a typical political move. The only way to find is if the Senate does pass gun control legislation.

Boehner is my Rep. and I wish someone better ran against him here, but people are getting way too ahead of themselves on this one. For how much this place loves to discuss politics, they still never take into consideration the games that are played in Washington.

Boehner has failed or caved at every political game since he became speaker but now we are supposed to trust him?
Link Posted: 3/4/2013 12:10:21 AM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
Holy Shit, Guys!  Do ANY of you have any fucking idea how politics work in Washington? The Speaker DID NOT say that he would support any type of gun control legislation. He said that any bill the Sanate passed would be "considered" by the house leadership.

That means ABSOLUTELY NOTHING !  Boehner knows full well that the people of his district and the people of the country do not support any type of AWB,  and you can bet your sweet ass that no gun-control measures are going to get through the House of Representatives, no matter what the Senate does.

Boehner is playing the old Washington game, and you guys here fell for it, hook, line and sinker.

Do you have any idea how many times he has used much stronger language just to go and give the dems what they want?
Link Posted: 3/4/2013 12:14:08 AM EDT
[#14]
Boehner would have to have some small bit of intelligence to lay a trap for the democrats.   He is simply a spineless nitwit.
Link Posted: 3/4/2013 4:14:46 AM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Holy Shit, Guys!  Do ANY of you have any fucking idea how politics work in Washington? The Speaker DID NOT say that he would support any type of gun control legislation. He said that any bill the Sanate passed would be "considered" by the house leadership.

That means ABSOLUTELY NOTHING !  Boehner knows full well that the people of his district and the people of the country do not support any type of AWB,  and you can bet your sweet ass that no gun-control measures are going to get through the House of Representatives, no matter what the Senate does.

Boehner is playing the old Washington game, and you guys here fell for it, hook, line and sinker.

Do you have any idea how many times he has used much stronger language just to go and give the dems what they want?

He is not giving the Dems what they want, He Is doing What He Wants, that just happens to be the same thing as the Dems!

DEMOCRATS & REPUBLICANS = SAME GOALS!

Link Posted: 3/4/2013 4:17:02 AM EDT
[#16]
I'll wait to make a judgment on this one.

I hope he doesn't cave.
Link Posted: 3/4/2013 4:20:05 AM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

Quoted:
He wants Senate Democrats on record voting for gun control something they don't want to do for obvious reasons. Politics how does it work?

Oh bullshit!

Stop defending these Republican shits. They fuck us over, and fuck us over and fuck us over, and we keep voting them in because all the previous ass fuckings were part of some grand political strategy, or some kind of bullshit that they HAD to do to save the country or chess not checkers, or some other bullshit excuse for letting these fuckers piss down our backs and call it rain.

This little prick hasn't done shit for us. He's Obama's bitch and he does what his Big Daddy O tells him.

I am starting to wonder when we'll see the fruits of all of the GOP's grand strategizing I'm always told they're doing
Link Posted: 3/4/2013 4:27:23 AM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
Boehner must go.

No one ran against him in the last election.
Link Posted: 3/4/2013 4:30:34 AM EDT
[#19]

so now we are going to cave before we even have a chance to...? WTF?

and for you folks who think this is just some clever ruse - are you new? republicans have lost every battle they've fought with this administration. hell, they've even been vilified to the point that they are still blamed for problems when they DON'T fight.

this isn't some neat little political trick, and even if it were he'll be taken to the woodshed by dems and flogged until he caves.

Link Posted: 3/4/2013 4:32:54 AM EDT
[#20]
So I can stop pointing and laughing at those who assured us the House was our "firewall" against gun control efforts?

Boehner is a fucking turd and he's looking for a way to reach across the isle while compromising to protected our communities children against weapons of war.

How anybody didn't see this coming is beyond me.
Link Posted: 3/4/2013 4:36:49 AM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:

Here's a  crazy thought....

Stop playing political games and stupid double-speak. The current crop of RINOs are trying to be so clever and cute yet can't figure out why they continue to lose ground.

Instead come out with a clear and constitutionally well founded message and explain exactly how you are different than the opposing party. Make it clear that you stand for X, Y and Z and those who disagree can fuck right off. Remember how excited GD was when Romney destroyed Obama in the first debate? How did he do it? He came out swinging, he had a clear simple message and he didn't fuck around. That's the kind of spirit the Rupublicans need yet they continue to play fuck-fuck games and piss off their constituency.

I mean, which is crazier....continue to play "politics" and watch people continue to reject you OR strike out on a bold platform with no equivocation and watch people flock to you?

Link Posted: 3/4/2013 4:52:06 AM EDT
[#22]
So... can we start mobilizing to legitimize an alternative party that ACTUALLY wants to shrink government and restore civil liberties or do we just bitch now and then fondle the balls of the GOP in 2014?
Link Posted: 3/4/2013 4:53:31 AM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
News flash, the Senate's schedule is too tight now.  Sure, Sequester passed.  But the real kicker is the Continuing Resolution which is how the budget has run since 2009.  The Senate has not passed a budget since then.

If the Senate wastes time on gun control, they won't have time for the CR and the government WILL shut down.

Some of you need to get a grip on reality.  The Speaker has pulled a Br'er Rabbit move.  And gun control is nothing more than a briar patch.

I do sincerely hope you are right. I don't have much faith in current GOP leadership. We will see soon enough.
Link Posted: 3/5/2013 5:19:22 PM EDT
[#24]

Quoted:

So... can we start mobilizing to legitimize an alternative party that ACTUALLY wants to shrink government and restore civil liberties or do we just bitch now and then fondle the balls of the GOP in 2014?

If you really want to leave the GOP, find another existing party that you like better and help them.  I believe the magic number is 5% of the popular vote to be afforded the same privileges as the Ds and Rs in future elections.  Hell, I'd kinda like there to be another dem'ish party to take votes away from them

Link Posted: 3/5/2013 6:09:57 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
Say hello to a bipartisan push for registration.

And magazine restrictions
And an AWB
And an end to private party sales.

In exchange, the Repubs will get something nice and Jesus(ey) from the dems.

Like lifting the free birth control mandate or some such other useless nonsense that they can hang their hat on with the church lady crowd when midterms come rolling around.

Hope I am wrong but I trust 99% of these fuckers not at all.
Link Posted: 3/5/2013 6:15:24 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Say hello to a bipartisan push for registration.

And magazine restrictions
And an AWB
And an end to private party sales.

In exchange, the Repubs will get something nice and Jesus(ey) from the dems.

Like lifting the free birth control mandate or some such other useless nonsense that they can hang their hat on with the church lady crowd when midterms come rolling around.

Hope I am wrong but I trust 99% of these fuckers not at all.

Sometimes it's best to eschew the "chess not checkers" routine and simply take things as they seem to be.

And what they seem to be is that we  are being set up for a royal screwing by both political parties.

I hope I am wrong but Boehner should have simply said NO GUN CONTROL LEGISlATION WILL BE ENTERTAiNED in the House.

I don't trust any of them.
Link Posted: 3/5/2013 7:21:53 PM EDT
[#27]
Worthless rino.

The majority of the republican party is completely worthless.  They're democrat-lite.
Link Posted: 3/5/2013 7:32:14 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:

Then why say it? If he (Bush) or Boehner did not/don't then why the need to publicly express the opposite?
Link Posted: 3/5/2013 7:33:31 PM EDT
[#29]
Link Posted: 3/5/2013 7:41:39 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:
The current half-assery state of the R-party is why I have voted libertarian with increasing frequency.

That is your choice but how many libertarians win?

Link Posted: 3/5/2013 7:47:40 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:

This.

Everybody calm down. Keep making phone calls/ sending emails, but ease up on the panic.
Link Posted: 3/5/2013 7:48:20 PM EDT
[#32]
Link Posted: 3/5/2013 7:52:19 PM EDT
[#33]
Motherfucking traitor!
Link Posted: 3/5/2013 7:54:07 PM EDT
[#34]
Using the same logic everyone told me when my state passed the SAFE ACT..........
Well you guys voted for them so you obviously support this, therefore it is all your fault.

Link Posted: 3/5/2013 9:21:10 PM EDT
[#35]
Link Posted: 3/5/2013 9:26:06 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:
This is a surprise?

Link Posted: 3/5/2013 9:29:02 PM EDT
[#37]
This is just another reason why we need to positively engage black folks with facts. Gun control has been used to hold back minorities in this country, it is the precept of gun control. We need to make them understand that rights mean rights for ALL men, and that this right is the one which makes the others actually mean something. Welcome them at your gun shows, take a minority co worker to the range, whatever. All of the good people, regardless of skin color, need to protect this right. It isnt hard to explain. Practice in front of a mirror, (like when you were 16 and asking miss debbie hayseed out on a date), then just do it!

On another note, isnt it frustrating watching Obama, who would not be difficult to crush in a true debate with real fact and with real enthusiasm, spout all of his daily lies...While we have someone totally un-worthy of our support "standing Up" for us...john Boehner. For Petes sake, hew grew up in a tavern, has done nothing substantial, does not understand mano-e-mano, and gets his butt handed to him by the Chicago machine daily...Really want to fix this country? Get involved in local Republican committies, etc., so we can throw out anyone who thinks Carl Rove and further appeasement is a good idea...
And I will end with a prediciton:
If the repubs let registration pass, they can kiss their arse goodbye and greet a new 3rd party. People are bustin at the seems to start a viable one, and this could be the straw that breaks that suckers back.
Link Posted: 3/6/2013 4:49:12 AM EDT
[#38]
This is just another reason why we need to positively engage black folks with facts.

People make decisions on emotions, not facts (unfortunately)
Link Posted: 3/6/2013 5:00:49 AM EDT
[#39]
So if I had to guess, the dems are trying to set it up so the republicans will pass gun control and 2014 will see the dems regain the house. Either that or the dems will spin it somehow that if the R's dont pass anything at the federal level, then the R's don't care enough abiut your children to "do the right thing".

Posted Via AR15.Com Mobile
Link Posted: 3/6/2013 5:01:19 AM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Boehner must go.

HOW did that Motherfucking Cry Baby RINO PIECE OF SHIT get reelected speaker?

Really, HOW?

EVERY SINGLE TIME the RNC asks me for money, I tell them to get rid of that fuck, and we'll talk.  Then, I hang up.

EVERYBODY should do the same.

You answered your own question.............

The liberals aren't the only ones who get what they want.
Link Posted: 3/6/2013 5:06:46 AM EDT
[#41]
They are ALL traitors to the republic and should be dealt with as such... Please do not ask me what I mean by that <coc violation>!!
Link Posted: 3/6/2013 5:09:51 AM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:
The House will "consider” gun control legislation if passed by the Senate, House speaker John Boehner said today.  

"I’ve made clear if the Senate acts on gun control legislation, the House will consider it,” Boehner said on Meet the Press. But he also emphasized that the crucial issue was ensuring those who are mentally ill don’t have access to guns.

http://www.nationalreview.com/corner/342059/boehner-if-senate-passes-house-will-consider-gun-control-legislation-katrina-trinko

And they'll say the way to do that is UBC.

Then Boener and the rest of the RINOs will pat themselves on the back, telling us how they thwarted an AWB.

Cocksucker(s)
Link Posted: 3/6/2013 5:14:14 AM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:
his contact page, feel free to let him know how your feel about him bending us over for the dems.

http://www.speaker.gov/Contact/

John Boehner:

I really wish you would stop gargling the democrats' balls.

Sincerely,

The Constitution
Link Posted: 3/6/2013 5:14:27 AM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:

we hope anyway.

Dems vote yes on ban.... Hand to Boner, He looks at it, looks up, "I considered it.....No."
Link Posted: 3/6/2013 5:15:14 AM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:
If those motherfuckers pass a single assault weapons/high cap mag ban/UBC, I will NEVER EVER fucking vote republican again.  Let it all fucking burn.

FIFY....
Link Posted: 3/6/2013 5:16:14 AM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:
It's the end of the GOP if they do.

You are correct
Link Posted: 3/6/2013 5:18:11 AM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:
Whiny, carrot faced, f@ggot.

Please explain....
Link Posted: 3/6/2013 5:18:25 AM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:
Quoted:

This. Pretty smart move actually. Didn't think he had it in him.

You guys are wistling past the graveyard.

Link Posted: 3/6/2013 5:18:56 AM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:
his contact page, feel free to let him know how your feel about him bending us over for the dems.

http://www.speaker.gov/Contact/

Done, again.
Link Posted: 3/6/2013 5:22:28 AM EDT
[#50]
It's politics 101. Boner is daring the senate to pass gun control so it's on the record. Boner won't even consider it.
Page / 7
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top