Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 7
Posted: 3/3/2013 12:23:04 PM EDT

The House will "consider” gun control legislation if passed by the Senate, House speaker John Boehner said today.  

"I’ve made clear if the Senate acts on gun control legislation, the House will consider it,” Boehner said on Meet the Press. But he also emphasized that the crucial issue was ensuring those who are mentally ill don’t have access to guns.

http://www.nationalreview.com/corner/342059/boehner-if-senate-passes-house-will-consider-gun-control-legislation-katrina-trinko

Link Posted: 3/3/2013 12:23:43 PM EDT
[#1]
This is a surprise?
Link Posted: 3/3/2013 12:24:06 PM EDT
[#2]
does that guy ever get up off his knees ?
Link Posted: 3/3/2013 12:24:18 PM EDT
[#3]
Say hello to a bipartisan push for registration.
Link Posted: 3/3/2013 12:25:08 PM EDT
[#4]
Gob bless this country, it is going to hit rock bottom with these clowns running the show.  
Link Posted: 3/3/2013 12:25:40 PM EDT
[#5]

Dr will be pissed i didn't lose weight this 6 months anyway
Link Posted: 3/3/2013 12:26:08 PM EDT
[#6]
Boehner must go.
Link Posted: 3/3/2013 12:26:49 PM EDT
[#7]
But...but... the R's will respect our rights, right?
Link Posted: 3/3/2013 12:27:04 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
This is a surprise?

It shouldn't be. It's not the first time he said it.
Link Posted: 3/3/2013 12:27:52 PM EDT
[#9]
what a joke the speaker is, how about some balls
Link Posted: 3/3/2013 12:28:14 PM EDT
[#10]
He wants Senate Democrats on record voting for gun control something they don't want to do for obvious reasons. Politics how does it work?
Link Posted: 3/3/2013 12:29:03 PM EDT
[#11]
I knew that invertebrate prick would play ball. I just fucking knew it.

He isn't even compromising anymore, he's just a fucking yes man for Obama.
Link Posted: 3/3/2013 12:29:05 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
Boehner must go.

HOW did that Motherfucking Cry Baby RINO PIECE OF SHIT get reelected speaker?

Really, HOW?

EVERY SINGLE TIME the RNC asks me for money, I tell them to get rid of that fuck, and we'll talk.  Then, I hang up.

EVERYBODY should do the same.

Link Posted: 3/3/2013 12:29:38 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
He wants Senate Democrats on record voting for gun control something they don't want to do for obvious reasons. Politics how does it work?

Sorry, I don't give a fuck about that.  Anyone who pays attention KNOWS the democrats want gun control.  You don't want them to even get a fucking TOE in the door with this shit.

NO COMPROMISE, NO "NEGOTIATION", NOT ONE INCH.
Link Posted: 3/3/2013 12:30:04 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
The House will "consider” gun control legislation if passed by the Senate, House speaker John Boehner said today.  

"I’ve made clear if the Senate acts on gun control legislation, the House will consider it,” Boehner said on Meet the Press. But he also emphasized that the crucial issue was ensuring those who are mentally ill don’t have access to guns.

http://www.nationalreview.com/corner/342059/boehner-if-senate-passes-house-will-consider-gun-control-legislation-katrina-trinko

Does this include Joey?

Link Posted: 3/3/2013 12:30:24 PM EDT
[#15]
his contact page, feel free to let him know how your feel about him bending us over for the dems.

http://www.speaker.gov/Contact/
Link Posted: 3/3/2013 12:31:03 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
does that guy ever get up off his knees ?

Well, no.  I don't think so.
Link Posted: 3/3/2013 12:31:30 PM EDT
[#17]
God Damn FUCKING Rinos... Mother fucking shit eats cocksuckers...

FUCK THESE FUCKING RNIOS!
Link Posted: 3/3/2013 12:31:38 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
Boehner ALL OF THEM must go.

fify
Link Posted: 3/3/2013 12:31:46 PM EDT
[#19]
RINO piece of shit...
Link Posted: 3/3/2013 12:32:12 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
Quoted:

Sorry, I don't give a fuck about that.  Anyone who pays attention KNOWS the democrats want gun control.  You don't want them to even get a fucking TOE in the door with this shit.

Democrats as a whole? No doubt. But there are several rural-state D-Senators up for reelection in 2014 hoping and praying that it never comes to a vote.
Link Posted: 3/3/2013 12:32:58 PM EDT
[#21]

Quoted:

Oh bullshit!

Stop defending these Republican shits. They fuck us over, and fuck us over and fuck us over, and we keep voting them in because all the previous ass fuckings were part of some grand political strategy, or some kind of bullshit that they HAD to do to save the country or chess not checkers, or some other bullshit excuse for letting these fuckers piss down our backs and call it rain.

This little prick hasn't done shit for us. He's Obama's bitch and he does what his Big Daddy O tells him.

Link Posted: 3/3/2013 12:33:10 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:

That is their plan.  They seem to be finally getting up to speed on democrap tactics.
Link Posted: 3/3/2013 12:34:03 PM EDT
[#23]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Democrats as a whole? No doubt. But there are several rural-state D-Senators up for reelection in 2014 hoping and praying that it never comes to a vote.

And since it won't pass, Boehner would love for all those rural state D's to show their true colors and then get their asses kicked in 2014.

Link Posted: 3/3/2013 12:34:15 PM EDT
[#24]
Boehner ?

What a spineless weasel. He should be ousted as Speaker. Good gawd. He only just doesn't look like Pelosi.
Link Posted: 3/3/2013 12:34:44 PM EDT
[#25]
This will not go very well.
Link Posted: 3/3/2013 12:34:51 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
his contact page, feel free to let him know how your feel about him bending us over for the dems.

Surprise: When you select an issue, "Gun Control" is not an option.

That Fucking Tool.

Link Posted: 3/3/2013 12:36:15 PM EDT
[#27]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

And since it won't pass, Boehner would love for all those rural state D's to show their true colors and then get their asses kicked in 2014.

And what about all the blue state Republicans in the House who will have to go on record voting no on something their constituency sees as common sense?

Link Posted: 3/3/2013 12:37:10 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:

And the end of private FTF sales.
Link Posted: 3/3/2013 12:37:12 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:
Quoted:

That is their plan.  They seem to be finally getting up to speed on democrap tactics.

Not a big Bohner fan, but this does seem like the correct trap to lay for them to use against them in the midterms, at least those up for reelection in 14.
Link Posted: 3/3/2013 12:37:27 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:
Boehner must go.

You mean WENT. He should have WENT forever ago.

Useless, absolutely useless.
Link Posted: 3/3/2013 12:37:29 PM EDT
[#31]
It's the end of the GOP if they do.
Link Posted: 3/3/2013 12:37:50 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:

Thanks, Just sent him this:

I did not see Constitution under the "issue" tab.  Wonder why?  Anyway, Get a set of balls and defend the Constitution, primarily the 2nd Amendment.

Link Posted: 3/3/2013 12:37:57 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Mark Pryor a dem from Arkansas is up in 2014.
he has come out on our local tv news stations, saying he will NOT vote in favor of ANY gun control.

we've been hitting him hard on the phones and email.  I think he get's it.    either vote no or you will not have a job.

Link Posted: 3/3/2013 12:39:04 PM EDT
[#34]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Not a big Bohner fan, but this does seem like the correct trap to lay for them to use against them in the midterms, at least those up for reelection in 14.

I've got bad news for you, people are not going to lose their Senate seats over requiring background checks before any gun sale, including private party transactions. The voters won't care.

Link Posted: 3/3/2013 12:39:38 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:
Quoted:

And the end of private legal FTF sales.

One of the fastest ways to drive something underground is to ban it.
Link Posted: 3/3/2013 12:40:02 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:
Quoted:

I did not see Constitution under the "issue" tab.  Wonder why?  Anyway, Get a set of balls and defend the Constitution, primarily the 2nd Amendment.

I picked "Civil Rights".  

Link Posted: 3/3/2013 12:41:00 PM EDT
[#37]
Empty suit.
Link Posted: 3/3/2013 12:43:17 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:
Boehner must go.

I actually hate that fucking prick more then Obama..
Link Posted: 3/3/2013 12:43:27 PM EDT
[#39]
Yeah, he's going to roll over on gun control. But don't worry, he'll stand firm on tax cuts and spending.
Link Posted: 3/3/2013 12:43:59 PM EDT
[#40]
News flash, the Senate's schedule is too tight now.  Sure, Sequester passed.  But the real kicker is the Continuing Resolution which is how the budget has run since 2009.  The Senate has not passed a budget since then.

If the Senate wastes time on gun control, they won't have time for the CR and the government WILL shut down.

Some of you need to get a grip on reality.  The Speaker has pulled a Br'er Rabbit move.  And gun control is nothing more than a briar patch.

Link Posted: 3/3/2013 12:44:09 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

I picked "Civil Rights".  

I also picked "Civil Rights".

Link Posted: 3/3/2013 12:44:54 PM EDT
[#42]
Whiny, carrot faced, f@ggot.
Link Posted: 3/3/2013 12:45:16 PM EDT
[#43]

Quoted:

News flash, the Senate's schedule is too tight now.  Sure, Sequester passed.  But the real kicker is the Continuing Resolution which is how the budget has run since 2009.  The Senate has not passed a budget since then.

If the Senate wastes time on gun control, they won't have time for the CR and the government WILL shut down.

Some of you need to get a grip on reality.  The Speaker has pulled a Br'er Rabbit move.  And gun control is nothing more than a briar patch.

Republicans have spent too much time sitting timidly by while Obama curb stomps them on everything for me to have too much faith.

Link Posted: 3/3/2013 12:45:24 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:

Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

This  appears  to  be  what  he  is  up  to .
Link Posted: 3/3/2013 12:45:39 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:

May you be right, brother.
Link Posted: 3/3/2013 12:46:11 PM EDT
[#46]
Contact your House rep RIGHT NOW.

Lay into them, make sure they get the damn message.

Link Posted: 3/3/2013 12:47:32 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:

Maybe the Republicans finally got some Democrat strategists to work for them to get it right finally.
Link Posted: 3/3/2013 12:47:56 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:
HOW did that Motherfucking Cry Baby RINO PIECE OF SHIT get reelected speaker?

Really, HOW?

EVERY SINGLE TIME the RNC asks me for money, I tell them to get rid of that fuck, and we'll talk.  Then, I hang up.

EVERYBODY should do the same.

For all the hate the man received from his own party. For all the times his brethren called him spineless. For all want of a new leader.

Only ten people voted for someone else. He barely beat Pelosi -- what does that say?!

I wonder if he has Truth Gestapo Squad like 0bama has? If so, read this loud and clear, John Boehner you are a fucking spineless pussy.
Link Posted: 3/3/2013 12:48:54 PM EDT
[#49]
Thanks again ohio................
Link Posted: 3/3/2013 12:48:58 PM EDT
[#50]
I fookin knew it.

That pussy is going to cave on sequestration and taxes too.
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 7
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top