Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 3
Link Posted: 2/23/2013 10:26:12 AM EDT
[#1]
Is the next RustedAce training event going to have a FEMA Boxcar?  How the &*&! do we train to fight boxcars????
Link Posted: 2/23/2013 10:26:31 AM EDT
[#2]
Post 52 in this thread.
Link Posted: 2/23/2013 10:29:19 AM EDT
[#3]
Seriously?
Link Posted: 2/23/2013 10:30:45 AM EDT
[#4]
boxcars with shackles and guillotines oh my!
Link Posted: 2/23/2013 10:32:40 AM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 2/23/2013 10:36:59 AM EDT
[#6]
Lame.
Link Posted: 2/23/2013 10:37:45 AM EDT
[#7]
Thank you for the link to that website.  It''s like a Drudge Report for moonbats.

Link Posted: 2/23/2013 10:38:01 AM EDT
[#8]
You don't expect people to walk to the camps do you?  Hell no, not with the kind of obesity we got going on everywhere.
Link Posted: 2/23/2013 10:38:29 AM EDT
[#9]
I like this comment.

"whats most disturbing is the ‘truth’ behind it all. the above is just one piece to what was planned years & years ago……………………all in the name of ‘UFO’s’".
Link Posted: 2/23/2013 10:39:53 AM EDT
[#10]
The picture is of fucking autoracks. Is FEMA going to start giving out Nissans?
Link Posted: 2/23/2013 10:41:42 AM EDT
[#11]
"Before It's News"???
Link Posted: 2/23/2013 10:41:57 AM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
In to find out where the NH operation is.

Bull, could you please shoot me an e-mail or an IM when you find out?

Thanks brother

The rolling stock pictured in the article look like autorack cars to me, and any "shackles" inside would be cargo tie-downs...

...but FUCK Occam's Razor-they must be FEMA cars

Link Posted: 2/23/2013 10:43:01 AM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

No no no... They are LOOKING for a NISSAN Titan... This give cops the ability to shoot any Toyota TACOMA and Honda RIDGE LINE they find...
Link Posted: 2/23/2013 10:44:00 AM EDT
[#14]
that seems wierd
Link Posted: 2/23/2013 10:47:01 AM EDT
[#15]
Here, I got this story by clicking on that website:  http://www.naturalnews.com/039177_gun_range_targets_pregnant_women_Homeland_Security.html

DHS/FEMA training government employees to get used to shooting at civilians with new "No more hesitation" targets.  Also, our government bought 5 bullets per American in case they miss you the first time.

Samples below:

Link Posted: 2/23/2013 10:49:22 AM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
Those look like the same cars that were shown to be for transporting automobiles.

There's a reason for that
Link Posted: 2/23/2013 10:49:30 AM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

Goin' off the rails on the crazy train.

Link Posted: 2/23/2013 10:52:17 AM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

I'll rat out everybody if they get me a Skyline GT.
Link Posted: 2/23/2013 10:52:19 AM EDT
[#19]

Meh, whatever. Just get it on already, I grow weary of all the speculation and hand wringing.

Link Posted: 2/23/2013 10:53:33 AM EDT
[#20]

Quoted:
Quoted:

Those look like the same cars that were shown to be for transporting automobiles.

You think?
http://gas2.org/2008/06/19/honda-deploys-fleet-of-auto-max-railcars-to-ship-cars-and-trucks-to-market/
http://www.honda.com/newsandviews/article.aspx?id=4600-en

The manufacturer: http://www.gbrx.com/AutoMax.php

Link Posted: 2/23/2013 10:57:35 AM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:

Quoted:
Quoted:

You think?

http://gas2.org/2008/06/19/honda-deploys-fleet-of-auto-max-railcars-to-ship-cars-and-trucks-to-market/

http://www.honda.com/newsandviews/article.aspx?id=4600-en

http://youtu.be/k4awAVvosBI

The manufacturer: http://www.gbrx.com/AutoMax.php

Clearly not the same rail car.
Link Posted: 2/23/2013 10:57:46 AM EDT
[#22]
IN!
Link Posted: 2/23/2013 11:01:36 AM EDT
[#24]

The Jews said the same thing and I quote." Those are not death cars they are used to transport the new VW beattle". True story!
Link Posted: 2/23/2013 11:31:32 AM EDT
[#25]
Well, at least they have cushioned drawbars for your comfort so if the car you're in gets kicked into a bowl, the impact will be soffened a bit.

Link Posted: 2/23/2013 11:34:08 AM EDT
[#26]
Ten thousand brand new FEMA railcars that are parked sitting on miles of track all over this country and not a single photo has been seen in any of the train buff magazines or on train buff websites.  The train buff community can find the location of every single locomotive and frieght car owned by every railroad in North America and have that info on the web within the hour.

But they've never seen or tracked the mysterious FEMA cars.  Train buffs spotting the proposed five to ten car long MX missile trains and tracking them was a security issue that added to reasons for that program being cancelled.  Yet FEMA can move and store ten thousand railcars all over the country without anyone getting a photo and posting it online?

FEMA cars = UFOs.  Never any conclusive photos and everyone who claims to have been aboard one always forgets to come away with a souveneir.
Link Posted: 2/23/2013 11:34:22 AM EDT
[#27]
Reptilians.

Chem trails.

9/11.

Mind control.
Link Posted: 2/23/2013 11:39:12 AM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:
So it IS bullshit, then?
And it appears it must have been discussed before. I tried to search for it and also checked with Snopes.com before I even bothered to post it.
My research was incomplete. Good to know, all is well. I hate trains.They are too noisy.

How about FEMA planes? Will that work better?

If you had gone to the 2nd page a reader says thoose are suto transports
Link Posted: 2/23/2013 11:39:40 AM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:
Ten thousand brand new FEMA railcars that are parked sitting on miles of track all over this country and not a single photo has been seen in any of the train buff magazines or on train buff websites.  The train buff community can find the location of every single locomotive and frieght car owned by every railroad in North America and have that info on the web within the hour.

But they've never seen or tracked the mysterious FEMA cars.  Train buffs spotting the proposed five to ten car long MX missile trains and tracking them was a security issue that added to reasons for that program being cancelled.  Yet FEMA can move and store ten thousand railcars all over the country without anyone getting a photo and posting it online?

FEMA cars = UFOs.  Never any conclusive photos and everyone who claims to have been aboard one always forgets to come away with a souveneir.

Not to mention thousands of railworkers on the ground, some of whom post here,  who have never seen it

Link Posted: 2/23/2013 11:52:06 AM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:
In to find out where the NH operation is.

It's on the west side of the tracks.
Link Posted: 2/23/2013 11:53:47 AM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:
should i stock up on condoms?

But not the icream condoms.
Link Posted: 2/23/2013 11:58:25 AM EDT
[#32]

Those targets are fucked up.  Are there ANY sources verifying or corroborating this radical report?

To me the best training to desensitize agents are foreign nation-building police actions.  Troops are put in situations which are fucked-up, and it fucks up a lot of them.  The ones who've operated in these environments and don't suffer PTSD make great candidates for the state.   They have the right kind of psychology!  We've run thousands through the program.    

Link Posted: 2/23/2013 11:59:02 AM EDT
[#33]
Link Posted: 2/23/2013 12:02:44 PM EDT
[#34]
hide yo kids hide yo wife
Link Posted: 2/23/2013 12:12:00 PM EDT
[#35]
Not to worry. There just for the Jewish people who think nobody needs a gun.
Link Posted: 2/23/2013 12:14:44 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:
Probably because those are auto transport rail cars.

And just what do you think they will stuff in the trunks of those cars, hmmmmmmm?

EXACTLY.

Link Posted: 2/23/2013 12:15:01 PM EDT
[#37]

Quoted:

Those targets are fucked up.  Are there ANY sources verifying or corroborating this radical report?  

To me the best training to desensitize agents are foreign nation-building police actions.  Troops are put in situations which are fucked-up, and it fucks up a lot of them.  The ones who've operated in these environments and don't suffer PTSD make great candidates for the state.   They have the right kind of psychology!  We've run thousands through the program.    

If you're talking about these targets, I just realized there is a big thread on page 1 of GD.

http://www.ar15.com/forums/t_1_5/1443590_NO_MORE_HESITATION___Police_targets_with_mothers__children_.html&page=1

But the supplier has pulled these images off their website - but here are a few of them above.

Link Posted: 2/23/2013 12:54:01 PM EDT
[#38]
Pics od shackles and Guillotines?
Link Posted: 2/23/2013 1:05:01 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:
Not a single photo from the folks that 'found' the boxcars in Montana.  Not a single link or cite other than "my research" and undocumented "van full of eyewitnesses" who were missionaries (and obviously honest because of that).

My favorite version of the story was the nature photographer who found a bunch of them on a side rail somewhere in the middle of nowhere. Hard to swallow that a guy with thousands in camera equipment took not one single picture but bothered to report it.

Of course the whole thing is so unlikely. When the Nazis shipped Jews by rail they just stuffed them into normal box cars. No need for shackles when you're unloading them in fenced in camps surrounded by armed guards.
Link Posted: 2/23/2013 1:07:14 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:
So it IS bullshit, then?
And it appears it must have been discussed before. I tried to search for it and also checked with Snopes.com before I even bothered to post it.
My research was incomplete. Good to know, all is well. I hate trains.They are too noisy.

How about FEMA planes? Will that work better?

If the government wanted to ethnically cleanse us they would just commander local back hoes, dig trenches and gun us down in front of said trenches. No need to bother with trasporting us all around.
Link Posted: 2/23/2013 1:08:24 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:
somebody want to call Gunderson Fabrication on Monday to ask?

http://maps.google.com/maps?q=gunderson+steel+fabrication+portland+oregon&hl=en&client=safari&rls=en&bav=on.2,or.r_gc.r_pw.r_qf.&bvm=bv.42768644,d.aWM&biw=1495&bih=851&um=1&ie=UTF-8&sa=N&tab=wl

Doing a regular google search for them leads back to blog "articles" and forum posts from 2004.  this bullshit has been floating around the internet that long???  

It predates the Internet by a decade at least.
Link Posted: 2/23/2013 1:15:57 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:

Excellent points

Those same train buffs got a pic of the *elusive* nuclear fuel train coming out of Portsmouth Naval Shipyard a few miles down river from me, but ten thousand new railcars are somehow invisible?

Link Posted: 2/23/2013 1:26:56 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:
In!

Link Posted: 2/23/2013 1:32:14 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Probably because those are auto transport rail cars.

http://ts2.mm.bing.net/th?id=H.4913817143675225&pid=15.1

And just what do you think they will stuff in the trunks of those cars, hmmmmmmm?

EXACTLY.

usually a spare tire, tools, lisence plate bracket, floor mats, and one or two bodies....

Link Posted: 2/23/2013 5:05:57 PM EDT
[#45]

Quoted:

Think about this one OP...FEMA couldn't even get water and food to the victims of Hurricane Sandy...and you think they have the capabilities and the funding to come to your house and several others and round you all up into a boxcar?

Think about cartoons where there are supervillians that want to take over the world...then think about what happens in real life...yeah....

Not that I believe this... but a good counter argument could be that the reason FEMA sucked so bad at it's claimed mission, is because they focus 99% of their resources to unknown, and more insidious causes. IF FEMA really is a government front for a plan to round up "seditious" Americans... then it would stand to reason that they would do a shitty job at something that they weren't TRULY intended for, but rather outwardly claimed to be intended for.
In other words, they really exist to round us all up... they'll be good at that... but suck at what they tell us they exist for... managing emergencies and relief efforts.

Again, just playing devil's advocate here. Not saying I believe any of that stuff. I don't believe it mostly because back when there was the whole Concentration camp thing going on... lots of people actually went to those "FEMA camp" locations, and they turned out to be mundane things like empty fields, farms, shopping centers, residential neighborhoods, lumbar yards, train yards, parking lots, etc.

If someone were to actually take photos of empty prison camps, with signs all over that say "FEMA Seditious Person's Detainment and Execution Facility    Project Funded by the American Recovery and Reinvestment Act".... THEN I'd be more inclined to believe it.

Link Posted: 2/23/2013 5:24:34 PM EDT
[#46]

Quoted:
Quoted:

Think about this one OP...FEMA couldn't even get water and food to the victims of Hurricane Sandy...and you think they have the capabilities and the funding to come to your house and several others and round you all up into a boxcar?

Think about cartoons where there are supervillians that want to take over the world...then think about what happens in real life...yeah....

Not that I believe this... but a good counter argument could be that the reason FEMA sucked so bad at it's claimed mission, is because they focus 99% of their resources to unknown, and more insidious causes. IF FEMA really is a government front for a plan to round up "seditious" Americans... then it would stand to reason that they would do a shitty job at something that they weren't TRULY intended for, but rather outwardly claimed to be intended for.
In other words, they really exist to round us all up... they'll be good at that... but suck at what they tell us they exist for... managing emergencies and relief efforts.    

Again, just playing devil's advocate here. Not saying I believe any of that stuff. I don't believe it mostly because back when there was the whole Concentration camp thing going on... lots of people actually went to those "FEMA camp" locations, and they turned out to be mundane things like empty fields, farms, shopping centers, residential neighborhoods, lumbar yards, train yards, parking lots, etc.

If someone were to actually take photos of empty prison camps, with signs all over that say "FEMA Seditious Person's Detainment and Execution Facility    Project Funded by the American Recovery and Reinvestment Act".... THEN I'd be more inclined to believe it.

I don't believe in conspiracies.  But it is a logical question.

If a government program, initiative, or action, consistently fails to achieve its stated objective, but is consistently continued, then it must be achieving its unstated objective.

Link Posted: 2/23/2013 5:42:47 PM EDT
[#47]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

I don't believe in conspiracies.  But it is a logical question.

If a government program, initiative, or action, consistently fails to achieve its stated objective, but is consistently continued, then it must be achieving its unstated objective.

Yep.

But I also hold to another rule...  Never attribute to malice, what can rightfully be attributed to stupidity.

Link Posted: 2/23/2013 5:44:18 PM EDT
[#48]
Tag for later
Link Posted: 2/23/2013 5:46:42 PM EDT
[#49]
Seems legit
Link Posted: 2/24/2013 6:16:08 AM EDT
[#50]
When they arrive at the desert FEMA camps, the cars are opened like human sardine cans, and their putrescent cargo disgorged:

Page / 3
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top