Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 4
Link Posted: 2/19/2013 7:35:57 PM EDT
[#1]

Quoted:

Ya sure as long as the shotgun meets the Elite's approval and doesn't have a detachable mag or tube holding over x number of rounds or any other practical means if self defense. FJB

Preferably a single shot

Link Posted: 2/19/2013 7:46:56 PM EDT
[#2]
Just remember, what goes up, must come down dumbass. . .
Link Posted: 2/20/2013 1:27:59 AM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
Quoted:
NY is trying to ban shotguns, what do I buy when they are all gone?

Slingshot?

Oh fuck, those are already a felony in NJ.

Ball point pen?

Slingshots are legal here...as long as they don't have a wrist brace. The brace is a banned feature that makes them an assault sling shot. More thrusts per squeeze and sholder things that go up...and stuff.
Link Posted: 2/20/2013 1:59:09 AM EDT
[#4]
He is a fucking idiot.

Why do libtards insist on lecturing us on something they know absolutely NOTHING about!!??
Link Posted: 2/20/2013 2:16:36 AM EDT
[#5]
This comes from our vice president.

"I said, `Jill, if there's ever a problem, just walk out on the balcony ... take that double-barrel shotgun and fire two blasts outside the house,"' Biden said

Read more: http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2013/02/20/biden-encourages-americans-to-use-shotguns-to-scare-off-intruders/?test=latestnews#ixzz2LR9Pm9KR

Just to clear things up Joe, in Delaware, if you do that, your GOING TO FUCKING JAIL!!!!!

What a fucking idiot, good advice, tell people to break the law.
Link Posted: 2/20/2013 2:18:36 AM EDT
[#6]
Good Lord, someone please shut this fool up.  He really doesn't have any idea what he is saying...
Link Posted: 2/20/2013 2:22:02 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
He is a fucking idiot.

Why do libtards insist on lecturing us on something they know absolutely NOTHING about!!??

Rhetorical question?
Link Posted: 2/20/2013 2:24:45 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
Quoted:
He is a fucking idiot.

Rhetorical question?

Link Posted: 2/20/2013 2:31:55 AM EDT
[#9]
So Joe the fucking idiot is telling people to shoot 2 shots out of a double barrel shotgun to scare intruders away.

In many jurisdictions discharging a weapon off your back deck as warning shots is illegal, not to mention now you ave no more rounds in the double barreled shotgun to actually defend yourself.

This asshole is such an asshole.
Link Posted: 2/20/2013 2:37:59 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
So Joe the fucking idiot is telling people to shoot 2 shots out of a double barrel shotgun to scare intruders away.

In many jurisdictions discharging a weapon off your back deck as warning shots is illegal, not to mention now you ave no more rounds in the double barreled shotgun to actually defend yourself.

This asshole is such an asshole.

Yes and he says it is fool proof and works all the time.
Link Posted: 2/20/2013 2:56:54 AM EDT
[#11]
Holy motherfucker that guy is dummer than a sack of hair.
Link Posted: 2/20/2013 3:08:06 AM EDT
[#12]
EXCLUSIVE VIDEO TAKEN IN JOE BIDEN'S BACK YARD.

Link Posted: 2/20/2013 3:09:34 AM EDT
[#13]
Someone should splice this shotgun video with footage of him talking about how deadly, and accurate "assault rifles" are.
Link Posted: 2/20/2013 3:09:49 AM EDT
[#14]
HOLY SHIT!!!!!!!

THAT WAS A GUY ASKING THAT QUESTION?!?!?!?!

I'd only heard the audio last night.  Thought that was a woman.

Link Posted: 2/20/2013 3:29:40 AM EDT
[#15]
I don't know where to go with this.  Anyone else offering that sage advice and it is pure comedy.  We would LULZ till dawn and beyond.

But this kind of "advice" from the Vice President of the United States?

Link Posted: 2/20/2013 3:31:02 AM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
I don't know where to go with this.  Anyone else offering that sage advice and it is pure comedy.  We would LULZ till dawn and beyond.

But this kind of "advice" from the Vice President of the United States?

Yup.
Link Posted: 2/20/2013 3:35:35 AM EDT
[#17]

Deputy Fuhrer Hess has spoken.  

All subjects shall be limited to a double barrel shotgun and be required to go outside and fire two shots in the air.

I think the secret service should adopt that tactical doctrine also.

Link Posted: 2/20/2013 3:37:58 AM EDT
[#18]
If I displayed the typical Obama and Biden levels of incompetence at my job I'd have been fired a long time ago.
Link Posted: 2/20/2013 3:43:28 AM EDT
[#19]
Joe needs a bottle of whiskey.  Fucking old drunk.
Link Posted: 2/20/2013 3:45:45 AM EDT
[#20]
What a fucking maroon
I guess we should just be thankful that he's on their side

Link Posted: 2/20/2013 3:56:59 AM EDT
[#21]
Just think, he is a heart beat away from being president.
Link Posted: 2/20/2013 3:58:31 AM EDT
[#22]
Thats the dumbest shit ive heard in a while
Link Posted: 2/20/2013 4:00:06 AM EDT
[#23]
FJB

He is a retard.
Link Posted: 2/20/2013 4:05:03 AM EDT
[#24]
Link Posted: 2/20/2013 4:09:20 AM EDT
[#25]
I'm sure it's been mentioned. But why would his wife go outside with an shotgun when her personal bodyguard have their own subguns or.. god forbid AR15s..?

So tired of this hypocritical bullshit.
Link Posted: 2/20/2013 4:10:42 AM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
I'm sure it's been mentioned. But why would his wife go outside with an shotgun when her personal bodyguard have their own subguns or.. god forbid AR15s..?

So tired of this hypocritical bullshit.

Has the DHS made a target with a picture of Biden's wife on the porch with a double barrelled shotgun in her hands yet?
Link Posted: 2/20/2013 4:26:02 AM EDT
[#27]
Bring back the Street Sweeper for the safety of the women.
Link Posted: 2/20/2013 4:34:59 AM EDT
[#28]
Never take home defense advice from a guy whose complete and total experience with home defense involves hiring someone else.
Link Posted: 2/20/2013 4:36:17 AM EDT
[#29]
I read it on The Huffington Post earlier. LOLS
Link Posted: 2/20/2013 4:41:07 AM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:
So VEPR 12s are ok?

Posted Via AR15.Com Mobile

FPNI
Link Posted: 2/20/2013 4:43:23 AM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:
Then it becomes "no one needs slugs" followed by "no one needs buckshot" followed by "no one needs a 10 gauge" followed by "no one needs a 12 gauge" followed by...

This is right where it leads. Then you get people turning birdshot into slugs in simple handmade molds.
Link Posted: 2/20/2013 4:45:20 AM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:
FWIW, I'd LOVE to see a 12ga in an AR platform.

I'm thinking a single stack magazine could hold maybe 10-12 rounds.

Hell...I'd buy one.

Here you are, a 12ga AR upper and belt fed to.
Link Posted: 2/20/2013 4:50:19 AM EDT
[#33]
Needs some work, but very cool.

AV1611 out...........

Quoted:
Quoted:

Hell...I'd buy one.

Here you are, a 12ga AR upper and belt fed to.
http://youtu.be/iX7vwivR6cE

Link Posted: 2/20/2013 4:51:47 AM EDT
[#34]
"We live in an area that's wooded and secluded," Biden said. "I said, Jill, if there's ever a problem just walk out on the balcony here ... put that double-barreled shotgun and fire two blasts outside the house."

"I promise you whoever's coming in is not gonna," Biden said. "You don't need an AR-15 (assault rifle). It's harder to aim. It's harder to use and in fact you don't need 30 rounds to protect yourself."

"Buy a shotgun," he said, lowering his voice almost to whisper.

This is so full of FAIL I don't know where to start. Someone is breaking into your house. Get your TWO SHOT CAPACITY WEAPON and climb out onto your "balcony" (what if you don't have a balcony?) FIRE BOTH ROUNDS BLINDLY INTO THE AIR, because we all live in the woods in "seclusion." Although you are now defenseless, making this noise will frighten the criminals away and you will be safe, because that's all it takes to drive a lunatic away from your home! Like magic!
Holy shiznit!

Well, I own a shotgun, and I can tell you that is definitely not how I would have thought of using it to defend my home. Thanks, Joe Blow!
Link Posted: 2/20/2013 5:01:57 AM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:
Quoted:
What an idiot

That worked real well for a guy in my hometown.  He stepped outside to give a warning blast (as Uncle Joe suggested), and guess what?  The gunman outside returned the gesture except he didn't aim up in the air.  The resident.was shot and killed following this advice.

You just DON"T step outside to give a warning bast.  You have NO clue where the bullets/slugs/pellets/bird-shot/etc. is going to land.  In some areas, you also have violated the Castle Doctrine (Were you in physical danger when you shot in the air?).  And now, you have just emptied your barrels of your shotgun blindly shooting in the air (I betcha you didn't grab some extra shells when you stepped outside).

I can't believe we [re]-elected him and his boss

James

We didn't re-elect these dopes. The FSA did.

Unfortunately, the "We" that I am talking about is a Nation.  I know that we, as this forum, didn't elect him.  But, there were gun-owners that did vote for him, just as they think it is a good idea to turn in the "assault weapons", "massive ammunition devices", and all the other catchy phrases that the Left have to describe what they fear.  These same idiots will listen to the video and follow his advice, thinking that they can stop a crime that way.

James
Link Posted: 2/20/2013 5:10:27 AM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:
Let me see if I have my libtard self defense kit all set:

I have AIDS
Piss
Poop
Puke
Safety scissors
A ball point pen
Judo
and a shotgun (loaded with birdshot I'm sure)

Did I miss anything?

Whistle
Link Posted: 2/20/2013 5:29:40 AM EDT
[#37]
Well, I guess you could say I've accepted the need for some gun control in that I'm convinced that Joe Biden should not be allowed to own guns.

Link Posted: 2/20/2013 6:10:57 AM EDT
[#38]
When I heard him on the radio yesterday afternoon, saying no one needs an ar15 for self defense and then telling people to shoot blindly into the darkness...... It was all that I could do to keep from screaming at the radio.

If no one needs an ar15 then the secret service should go back to carrying cap and ball revolvers and muzzle loaders.
Link Posted: 2/20/2013 6:17:01 AM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Let me see if I have my libtard self defense kit all set:

I have AIDS
Piss
Poop
Puke
Safety scissors
A ball point pen
Judo
and a shotgun (loaded with birdshot I'm sure)

Did I miss anything?

Whistle

Cream puffs?

Link Posted: 2/20/2013 6:20:38 AM EDT
[#40]
F U Biden
Link Posted: 2/20/2013 6:28:27 AM EDT
[#41]
It'll be like England and all you'll be able to load into it is birdshot, because heaven forbid you actually want to defend yourself with it
Link Posted: 2/20/2013 6:28:54 AM EDT
[#42]
Damn....talk about ignorant.
Link Posted: 2/20/2013 6:50:57 AM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:
Shotgun, Rifle, Pistol, Slingshot not the issue I see. Telling your Wife to step outside the House to meet a threat is insane.

I agree with this!
Link Posted: 2/20/2013 6:54:44 AM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
What an idiot

That worked real well for a guy in my hometown.  He stepped outside to give a warning blast (as Uncle Joe suggested), and guess what?  The gunman outside returned the gesture except he didn't aim up in the air.  The resident.was shot and killed following this advice.

You just DON"T step outside to give a warning bast.  You have NO clue where the bullets/slugs/pellets/bird-shot/etc. is going to land.  In some areas, you also have violated the Castle Doctrine (Were you in physical danger when you shot in the air?).  And now, you have just emptied your barrels of your shotgun blindly shooting in the air (I betcha you didn't grab some extra shells when you stepped outside).

I can't believe we [re]-elected him and his boss

James

We didn't re-elect these dopes. The FSA did.

Unfortunately, the "We" that I am talking about is a Nation.  I know that we, as this forum, didn't elect him.  But, there were gun-owners that did vote for him, just as they think it is a good idea to turn in the "assault weapons", "massive ammunition devices", and all the other catchy phrases that the Left have to describe what they fear.  These same idiots will listen to the video and follow his advice, thinking that they can stop a crime that way.

James

Ok the FSA and Fudds.  
Link Posted: 2/20/2013 6:59:12 AM EDT
[#45]
Biden was right..... .Everyone needs to go buy a shotgun today.

We just put this on the sign at work (a gun store) this morning.

Link Posted: 2/20/2013 7:21:04 AM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:

Hell...I'd buy one.

Like this?

Edit; Sorry can't get embed to work for me.
Try this link
Link Posted: 2/20/2013 10:51:24 AM EDT
[#47]
here you go. and FU Joe Biden. DONT TELL ME WHAT TO BUY YOU ASSHAT

Link Posted: 2/20/2013 11:46:27 AM EDT
[#48]
I've been trying to think of a good name for my only O/U... it will now forever be known as "LITTLE JOE".  

Link Posted: 2/20/2013 11:58:52 AM EDT
[#49]
biden is gettng ready for his run for the presidency,

he is hurt that oBUMMER picked Hillary for the job.

she's great.... so is he.

billy boy
Link Posted: 2/20/2013 12:15:55 PM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:
I started yelling from the dinner table tonight when they played it on NBC world news...

Hey asshole, it's reckless and illegal to discharge a firearm in a residential area in most states.  Not to mention it would put a normal housewife who isn't used to a double barrel shot gun on her ass with a broke shoulder.  Fucking idiot.

Have the liberal douche bag of the VP say that, and the Main Stream Media just glosses over.

Switch the speaker to someone opposite of that, and the talking heads would be going on and on about irresponsible and recklessly deadly behavior.
Page / 4
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top