Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 4
Link Posted: 2/19/2013 4:12:35 PM EDT
[#1]
There's a reason for people such as Joe Biden that go for the political offices, they could never land a real job, there's plenty of dummies to put them in
Link Posted: 2/19/2013 4:12:52 PM EDT
[#2]
Him and his wife will have Secret Service protection the rest of there lives WTF...I told my wife sleep easy we will have a dozen armed men outside our door, and the guy doing the interview turned in his man card long ago.
Link Posted: 2/19/2013 4:14:26 PM EDT
[#3]
You guys didn't let him finish his "thought"

"Just buy a shotgun, and 50 guys with machine guns to hang around all the time.

You don't need 30 bullets to defend yourself, you just need those guys and thier bullets.............. and your shotgun

Jeesh, you guys make it so complicated, buy a shotgun........... and 50 guys with machine guns.................. derp."

Biden's not an idiot, he's an asshole.

Link Posted: 2/19/2013 4:14:38 PM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 2/19/2013 4:14:47 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
He can't possibly be that fucking stupid. I think he's trolling the shit out of us

Yes he is. He's a fucking retard. A retard that's one heartbeat away from the Presidency.

Imagine that. Wouldn't he be a fucking hoot if he were POTUS.
Link Posted: 2/19/2013 4:14:55 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
So his secret service detail only has shotguns or is he a hypocrite?

If liberals didn't have double standards, they'd have no standards at all.
Link Posted: 2/19/2013 4:18:49 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
He can't possibly be that fucking stupid. I think he's trolling the shit out of us

He is just slightly more intelligent than wet cabbage.

I'm being serious. I think it's a ploy just to get the gun community riled up and off our guard. I mean I have no doubt that he's a fucking idiot, he is a grabber and a libtard after all, but that shit that he just said is pure fucking full retard. He would have had advisers tell him not to say that to avoid having him looking that retarded if he truly believed it. He's trolling us

Remember, this is the same guy that gave away the location of the secret VP bunker and said you can't work at Dunkin Donuts without an indian accent.

He has zero filter on what he says, and probably isn't concious of it anyway.  He's never been held to account for his words in three decades or more of being the king of Delaware, his family's firmly entrenched as the power in that state, as well as a strong power in the Democratic party.  As much of a joke as that is, he doesn't care, he doesn't know, and it doesn't matter to him.  He's been able to say whatever he wants for decades with no repercussions and with people carrying water for him and saying "it's just Joe being Joe", like how Europeans would ignore their inbred schizophrenic lunatic royalty for generations; and how the lunatics there would rule with no one caring because they're just viewed as a natural part of the world.

If it were Obama saying it, I might believe it.  Obama may have zero experience, but Obama does have some adept scheming handlers.

Biden doesn't have the brains that God gave squash.
Link Posted: 2/19/2013 4:20:34 PM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

He is just slightly more intelligent than wet cabbage.

I'm being serious. I think it's a ploy just to get the gun community riled up and off our guard. I mean I have no doubt that he's a fucking idiot, he is a grabber and a libtard after all, but that shit that he just said is pure fucking full retard. He would have had advisers tell him not to say that to avoid having him looking that retarded if he truly believed it. He's trolling us

Remember, this is the same guy that gave away the location of the secret VP bunker and said you can't work at Dunkin Donuts without an indian accent.

He has zero filter on what he says, and probably isn't concious of it anyway.  He's never been held to account for his words in three decades or more of being the king of Delaware, his family's firmly entrenched as the power in that state, as well as a strong power in the Democratic party.  As much of a joke as that is, he doesn't care, he doesn't know, and it doesn't matter to him.  He's been able to say whatever he wants for decades with no repercussions and with people carrying water for him and saying "it's just Joe being Joe", like how Europeans would ignore their inbred schizophrenic lunatic royalty for generations; and how the lunatics there would rule with no one caring because they're just viewed as a natural part of the world.

If it were Obama saying it, I might believe it.  Obama may have zero experience, but Obama does have some adept scheming handlers.

Biden doesn't have the brains that God gave squash.

Never attribute to malice what can be explained by stupidity.

Link Posted: 2/19/2013 4:21:34 PM EDT
[#9]
Link Posted: 2/19/2013 4:21:34 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
Oh, and holy shit, when are the interviewers balls going to drop?  High voice like a mofo.

i scrolled down after starting the video, I presumed it was a women speaking off camera. Then I scrolled back up and was like oh... its him...
Link Posted: 2/19/2013 4:22:50 PM EDT
[#11]
Person interviewing said her name was Kate so I'll assume it is a girl
Link Posted: 2/19/2013 4:24:11 PM EDT
[#12]
wtf? why would you shoot in the air? shoot the intruder.
Link Posted: 2/19/2013 4:25:58 PM EDT
[#13]

DUMB ASS
Link Posted: 2/19/2013 4:30:23 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
Joe Biden can eat choke on a bag of dicks.

Link Posted: 2/19/2013 4:30:47 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
So VEPR 12s are ok?

Posted Via AR15.Com Mobile

Double barrel shotgun. He said "Buy a shotgun. Buy a shotgun." Said it twice it was so damn important. One for each barrel. AR's aren't accurate and they are hard to shoot. Don't need no 30 round clip. Buy a shotgun. Buy a shotgun.

Link Posted: 2/19/2013 4:31:30 PM EDT
[#16]
If he were a Republican, the media would have seen him gone and burried 30 years ago.  But he's one of them, so it really doesn't matter what an asshole, what a liar, what a retard he is.  He's one of them.

Link Posted: 2/19/2013 4:31:37 PM EDT
[#17]
OMFG I would have fucking started dying the second the dude opened his mouth and started asking questions! Cannot be his real voice. lol

Reminds me of this (which is fake BTW).
Link Posted: 2/19/2013 4:31:54 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
I started yelling from the dinner table tonight when they played it on NBC world news...

Hey asshole, it's reckless and illegal to discharge a firearm in a residential area in most states.  Not to mention it would put a normal housewife who isn't used to a double barrel shot gun on her ass with a broke shoulder.  Fucking idiot.

same here, VP is so ignorant in every aspect
Link Posted: 2/19/2013 4:33:27 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
Quoted:
FWIW, I'd LOVE to see a 12ga in an AR platform.

I'm thinking a single stack magazine could hold maybe 10-12 rounds.

Hell...I'd buy one.

http://cdn.gunsamerica.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2012/08/raac-mka1919-12-gauge-ar-15-style-shotgun-box-n-a-half-jams.jpg

Now you're just clouding the issue. Why do you hate America?

Link Posted: 2/19/2013 4:35:21 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
There is not a drug available on the planet that could make someone THAT fucking insane.  All the LSD and pot at a Dead show couldn't force someone to spew that combination of words out of someone's mouth.  Has to be genetic.  His parents need to be arrested for that.  I don't know if they're alive.  If they are, then they go to jail.  If not, then they're lucky.

Damn.  It must be so much easier to be a liberal.

He used to play football. Maybe he has the NFL brain disease from being hit too many times in the head.

Link Posted: 2/19/2013 4:39:59 PM EDT
[#21]
So if Yeager came out and told people to brandish and fire a shotgun into the air he would be arrested the next day. Doesn't someone actually advise the vp on the legalities of his remarks?
Link Posted: 2/19/2013 4:46:33 PM EDT
[#22]
Link Posted: 2/19/2013 4:48:00 PM EDT
[#23]
RustedAce is going to be pissed just like I am.
Link Posted: 2/19/2013 4:49:31 PM EDT
[#24]
What's next?
"You don't need all that horsepower... Just buy a Geo Metro." -Biden?
Link Posted: 2/19/2013 4:49:42 PM EDT
[#25]
So tell me Biden. How effective would a double barrel shotgun be in this situation?

What a fucking tard
Link Posted: 2/19/2013 4:53:03 PM EDT
[#26]
That retard needs to see this. Im still amazed by his stupidity!!
Link Posted: 2/19/2013 4:54:53 PM EDT
[#27]
That guy he's talking to, sounds like a woman.
Link Posted: 2/19/2013 4:56:06 PM EDT
[#28]

Quoted:

So the Democrats have decided we can own shotguns.

Until they change their minds again.

Their minds don't "change" they... "evolve". Get it right!

Link Posted: 2/19/2013 4:56:46 PM EDT
[#29]
Please everyone, lets remember this is our VP and second in line as leader of the free world. We are a plane crash or heart attack away from this fucking wingnut leading this great nation. WTF? Who could possibly in good conscience vote for this shit. Really!

MY GOD! I FEEL LIKE I'M LIVING IN A REALLY BAD EPISODE OF "THE TWILIGHT ZONE"!
Link Posted: 2/19/2013 4:57:01 PM EDT
[#30]
then it will be, "this loud noise maker will be good enough to scare them off. just direct the noise at them"
Link Posted: 2/19/2013 5:00:09 PM EDT
[#31]
These assholes wont be happy until all we can own are double barreled shotguns with a mandatory attached Timeclock-locked-breach. Essentially you'd have to wait an hour to reload...
Link Posted: 2/19/2013 5:01:57 PM EDT
[#32]
Two shots is all you need... yeah ok. That is until the woman misses the first two shots... and now is holding a big paperweight. Fuck Joe Biden...

Oh... I think its hillarious that he had the same talk with his own wife. That speaks to me, that once his wife even felt she needed more than a double bareled shotgun. Chances are, she's still thinking he's a dumbass.
Link Posted: 2/19/2013 6:05:01 PM EDT
[#33]
I'm speechless.

Link Posted: 2/19/2013 6:13:04 PM EDT
[#34]
We're totally screwed now. Local news today here. Gunman carjacked a few cars and killed a few people before pointing his shotgun at his head and blowing his brains out. Next it will be "Buy a noise maker, buy a noise maker. I guarantee it will scare away anyone trying to break into your home."

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2013/02/19/4-dead-in-murderous-carjacking-rampage-in-orange-county-calif/

4 DEAD IN MURDEROUS CARJACKING RAMPAGE IN ORANGE COUNTY, CALIF.
Feb. 19, 2013 3:39pm
Link Posted: 2/19/2013 6:17:10 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:
We're totally screwed now. Local news today here. Gunman carjacked a few cars and killed a few people before pointing his shotgun at his head and blowing his brains out. Next it will be "Buy a noise maker, buy a noise maker. I guarantee it will scare away anyone trying to break into your home."

http://abclocal.go.com/kabc/story?section=news/local/orange_county&id=8998423

Orange County shooting spree: Suspect kills 3, commits suicide; motive sought
Tuesday, February 19, 2013

The suspect was identified as 20-year-old Ali Syed of Ladera Ranch. A motive for the shooting spree was not clear. Authorities said Syed had no criminal history. Police originally said he was armed with two long guns, but later said it appeared he only had one weapon, a shotgun.

Interesting.

Just from the name, Trolley Square comes to mind.

I wouldn't say "screwed", because the news media only likes to go for gun control when talking about white or Asian spree killers.

They have a hard time using Dorner for gun control due to his manifesto, his race, and due to the fact that they like him and hate the LAPD.  And like Trolley Square and Fort Hood, it's hard to argue for gun control when you then have to address a motive and the motive might just be Jihad.
Link Posted: 2/19/2013 6:17:17 PM EDT
[#36]
What an idiot

That worked real well for a guy in my hometown.  He stepped outside to give a warning blast (as Uncle Joe suggested), and guess what?  The gunman outside returned the gesture except he didn't aim up in the air.  The resident.was shot and killed following this advice.

You just DON"T step outside to give a warning bast.  You have NO clue where the bullets/slugs/pellets/bird-shot/etc. is going to land.  In some areas, you also have violated the Castle Doctrine (Were you in physical danger when you shot in the air?).  And now, you have just emptied your barrels of your shotgun blindly shooting in the air (I betcha you didn't grab some extra shells when you stepped outside).

I can't believe we [re]-elected him and his boss

James
Link Posted: 2/19/2013 6:19:33 PM EDT
[#37]
Home place violence. No hate crime involved.
Link Posted: 2/19/2013 6:30:22 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Joe Biden can eat a bag of dicks.

That would be him eating himself.

Bilster

PS

Fuck Obama
Fuck Biden
Fuck Holder
Fuck Cuomo
Fuck Swinestain

Link Posted: 2/19/2013 6:32:32 PM EDT
[#39]

I hope part of the joke is the incorrect form of "its".
Link Posted: 2/19/2013 6:35:43 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:
What an idiot

That worked real well for a guy in my hometown.  He stepped outside to give a warning blast (as Uncle Joe suggested), and guess what?  The gunman outside returned the gesture except he didn't aim up in the air.  The resident.was shot and killed following this advice.

You just DON"T step outside to give a warning bast.  You have NO clue where the bullets/slugs/pellets/bird-shot/etc. is going to land.  In some areas, you also have violated the Castle Doctrine (Were you in physical danger when you shot in the air?).  And now, you have just emptied your barrels of your shotgun blindly shooting in the air (I betcha you didn't grab some extra shells when you stepped outside).

I can't believe we [re]-elected him and his boss

James

We didn't re-elect these dopes. The FSA did.
Link Posted: 2/19/2013 6:39:16 PM EDT
[#41]
I want my 'Govt Mandated' StreetSweeper.

Link Posted: 2/19/2013 6:42:46 PM EDT
[#42]
I don't know if he or Pelosi are losing brain cells faster... or maybe they just never had them.
Link Posted: 2/19/2013 6:47:23 PM EDT
[#43]
while he has secret service.....the rest of us are limited to a double barrel shotgun discharged out doors in violation of local ordnances. Got it.
Link Posted: 2/19/2013 6:48:22 PM EDT
[#44]
NY is trying to ban shotguns, what do I buy when they are all gone?
Link Posted: 2/19/2013 6:53:36 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:
That guy woman he's talking to, sounds looks like a woman man.

FIFY.
Link Posted: 2/19/2013 6:56:44 PM EDT
[#46]
Bullshit. Not only is his suggestion of his wife going outside to meet a threat and blindly shoot 2 "blasts" completely stupid but is a lie. Him and his wife are protected by an army of secret service agents. They are more equal than us.
Link Posted: 2/19/2013 7:01:36 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:
NY is trying to ban shotguns, what do I buy when they are all gone?

Slingshot?

Oh fuck, those are already a felony in NJ.

Ball point pen?
Link Posted: 2/19/2013 7:18:20 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:
Quoted:
There is not a drug available on the planet that could make someone THAT fucking insane.  All the LSD and pot at a Dead show couldn't force someone to spew that combination of words out of someone's mouth.  Has to be genetic.  His parents need to be arrested for that.  I don't know if they're alive.  If they are, then they go to jail.  If not, then they're lucky.

Damn.  It must be so much easier to be a liberal.

He used to play football. Maybe he has the NFL brain disease from being hit too many times in the head.

I think this sums it up nicely

“I am an internist by training,” Welch writes. “I believe that years ago Biden suffered a ruptured cerebral aneurysm. His life was saved by modern medicine. When aneurysms rupture they frequently lead to brain damage. Biden’s behavior suggests to me that he may have suffered frontal-lobe damage.

“The frontal lobe is sort of our censor — it allows us to inhibit our impulses so that we do not immediately utter everything we think. Biden behaves as if his cannot successfully carry out this function. An MRI might very well show residual damage to his frontal lobe which might explain his inability to control his mouth. Alternatively, he may just be a typical liberal idiot.”
Link Posted: 2/19/2013 7:18:54 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:
Bullshit. Not only is his suggestion of his wife going outside to meet a threat and blindly shoot 2 "blasts" completely stupid but is a lie. Him and his wife are protected by an army of secret service agents. They are more equal than us.

+1  It's pretty obvious that it was a lie as why in hell would he tell his wife to take a shotgun out to the balcony when they are protected 24/7 by the Secret Service? But nobody in the media will call him out on that.
Link Posted: 2/19/2013 7:31:51 PM EDT
[#50]
Every time he opens his cock holster it's like watching an bottomless bucket of stupid with a leak that can't be fixed.
Page / 4
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top