Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 2/17/2013 12:35:17 PM EDT
When the leeches use all the spare time they have from not having to work to plot jihad

He laughed as he told supporters:

"You find people are busy working the whole of their life. They wake up at 7 o’clock. They go to work at 9 o’clock. They work for eight, nine hours a day. They come home at 7 o’clock, watch EastEnders, sleep, and they do that for 40 years of their life. That is called slavery.

Former lawyer Choudary — twice banned from running organisations under the Terrorism Act — said some revered Islamic figures had only ever worked one or two days a year, adding: "The rest of the year they were busy with jihad (holy war) and things like that.”

Figures obtained by The Sun in 2010 showed the extremist cleric received £15,600 a year in housing benefit to keep him in a £320,000 house in Leytonstone, East London.

He also got £1,820 council tax allowance, £5,200 income support and £3,120 child benefits — equivalent to a taxed salary of £32,500.

Read more: http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/news/4799159/Anjem-Choudary-urges-fanatics-to-scrounge-for-holy-war.html#ixzz2LC8AM9wr

Link Posted: 2/17/2013 12:36:48 PM EDT
[#1]
Time to hit the snackbar?
Link Posted: 2/17/2013 12:41:07 PM EDT
[#2]
Da fuq did I just read?
Link Posted: 2/17/2013 12:46:49 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
Da fuq did I just read?

I speak towelhead jive so I will translate:

Lazy fucks sit on their hairy asses and vow allegiance to getting blown to smithereens with an occasional goat fucking just to keep morale up.

Link Posted: 2/17/2013 12:49:40 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
Da fuq did I just read?

That the UK has been over run and they are now paying the terrorists to live there. UK is lost ....
Link Posted: 2/17/2013 12:50:53 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Da fuq did I just read?

That the UK has been over run and they are now paying the terrorists to live there. UK is lost ....

Not a bad summary.
Link Posted: 2/17/2013 12:53:03 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Da fuq did I just read?

I speak towelhead jive so I will translate:

Lazy fucks sit on their hairy asses and vow allegiance to getting blown to smithereens with an occasional goat fucking just to keep morale up.

http://cdn.memegenerator.net/instances/400x/31504058.jpg

WOW.   hahhaahhahaha.    

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top