Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 2/17/2013 7:29:30 AM EDT
Has anyone had any interactions with Rguns before? I see their website looks like they have a lot of nice set ups for Uppers. Just want to verify before buying anything.

Thanks
Link Posted: 2/16/2013 2:48:40 PM EDT
[#1]
Do a search! A search here on this forum and a google search! I am surprised no one has commented on this yet. If you are willing to wait forever go ahead and order from them(or so I hear).
Link Posted: 2/16/2013 3:01:42 PM EDT
[#2]
Just don't.
Link Posted: 2/16/2013 3:07:01 PM EDT
[#3]
I have a pending order with them right now, but I didn't check'em out before I ordered and apparently they have a pretty bad name around here. We'll see how it goes.
Link Posted: 2/16/2013 5:32:44 PM EDT
[#4]
Parts quality is average or higher
Customer service is non existant. E-mails to them will get you cursed at by them.
You can get their products through AIM Surplus without having to deal with them.
Their shipping is slow
They don't provide tracking information
They claim almost everything is in stock, they don't charge until the items ship.
They have a $100 cancellation fee

You'd get less frustration talking to a democrat
Why do either?
Link Posted: 2/17/2013 7:39:30 AM EDT
[#5]

Communication is poor to non-existant.

CS is shit.

parts seem ok, I have two of their BCG. I also bought a couple Tula Krink kits from them a year or two ago.

It took them a little over 4 weeks to ship the BCGs I ordered back in December. They didn't charge my card till they shipped.

I don't think they have all the stuff in-stock they say they have in-stock, but I do think they have the ability to produce it or procure it still.

Link Posted: 2/17/2013 7:42:55 AM EDT
[#6]
friend of mine ordered uppers to complete 12 rifles about 2 months ago, he has not heard anything from them about a possible shipping date.
Link Posted: 2/17/2013 7:47:53 AM EDT
[#7]
got am A2 upper from them in a months time
Link Posted: 2/17/2013 7:47:54 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
Customer service is non existant. E-mails to them will get you cursed at by them.
You can get their products through AIM Surplus without having to deal with them.
Their shipping is slow
They claim almost everything is in stock, they don't charge until the items ship.

Why do either?

The first half of this, all true. The second half, well, I just wouldn't order anything from them that I need quick. Order and forget. Their products, in my experience, are pretty nice.
Link Posted: 2/17/2013 7:54:57 AM EDT
[#9]
I had one interaction with them...

Screw them with an aids covered pineapple.

That is all.
Link Posted: 2/17/2013 7:57:03 AM EDT
[#10]
Ordered a BCG, lower parts kit, and 6 Position stock online from them on 12/23/12.........Credit card was charged on 02/11.......Still waiting on the order to arrive as they refuse to respond to an email I sent on 02/05, and have not sent me any type of shipping notice via email.

From what I've read here and other sites, the order will just eventually show up at your address 7-14 days after your card is charged.

This was my first, and last order from Rguns...............
Link Posted: 2/17/2013 8:01:33 AM EDT
[#11]
In before Kpel308.

Fuck you, from rguns.
Link Posted: 2/17/2013 8:01:33 AM EDT
[#12]
When times were normal they were normal. Right now I'm guessing what they show in-stock will take months to ship, which is probably also normal.

Good: CC not charged until just before shipping.
Bad: Zero communication.

Link Posted: 2/17/2013 10:39:33 AM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
Their shipping is slow

Why do either?

Can you charge a cancellation fee of that amount? If so, I would just do a charge back on my card.
Link Posted: 2/17/2013 10:42:34 AM EDT
[#14]
I'd buy their products from AIM I they were in stock

Posted Via AR15.Com Mobile
Link Posted: 2/17/2013 10:43:00 AM EDT
[#15]
Do not do business with these guys.  They are terrible to deal with.  They will treat you with a level of disrespect and arrogance that you cannot fathom.
Link Posted: 2/17/2013 10:48:44 AM EDT
[#16]
They guys have had  a shitty reputation for customer service for at least 10 years!  

When I used to live in Illinois, I actually stopped by their store.  I had two thousand dollars in my pocket to spend.  I was completely ignored.  When I asked to see an AR15, I was told I had to purchase it before I could handle and inspect it.  

Fuck RGuns!  I would never go back.
Link Posted: 2/17/2013 10:53:24 AM EDT
[#17]
They don't hold your hand and walk you though their store.

I've always only done business with them in person. They were always friendly to me. Never had a problem with their products either.

They won't baby you, if you need help in the store ask them. Not too hard. If you walk in the store and stand around with your thumb up your ass yes they will probably ignore you.
Link Posted: 2/17/2013 10:56:54 AM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
Do not do business with these guys.  They are terrible to deal with.  They will treat you with a level of disrespect and arrogance that you cannot fathom.

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top