Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 4/9/2001 10:23:13 PM EDT
[#1]
Ban the beers that don't have any alcohol in them.Why do they even exist??? They don't even deserve to be described as beer.
Link Posted: 4/9/2001 10:52:53 PM EDT
[#2]
That sam adams cranberry beer is rancid.

The beer with caffeen is from red hook. its called double black stout, and it packs a whollup!! get drunk and buzzed at the same time, and don't forget the nausea afterward.
Link Posted: 4/10/2001 5:14:11 AM EDT
[#3]
Ban Iron City Light, Coors Light, and Golden Anniversary.
Link Posted: 4/10/2001 5:21:38 AM EDT
[#4]
Drink MAKER'S MARK BOURBON INSTEAD!!

take a shot of Makers over ice, add a slice of lime and a little pure spring water... .ahhhh.... refreshing, and you dont belch like a mule, and you arent hung over anywhere near as bad...the perfect drinking experience.

Maker's Mark Ambassador Superdoc
Link Posted: 4/10/2001 5:23:24 AM EDT
[#5]
Schaffers or Old Swill -you have to lick your dogs ass to get the bad taste out of your mouth.  that and you had better have some soft TP.
Link Posted: 4/10/2001 5:47:38 AM EDT
[#6]
Budweiser.. ANY Budweiser.  I don't know exactly what it is but I would rather stay sober all night in a bar than drink Budweiser.

Link Posted: 4/10/2001 6:15:01 AM EDT
[#7]
Originally Posted By Miss Magnum:
Budweiser.. ANY Budweiser.  I don't know exactly what it is but I would rather stay sober all night in a bar than drink Budweiser.

View Quote

I know what it is.  It's that smooth charcoal taste.  You know, a stale charcoal briquette added to every barrel of Bud, for flavor!

Miss Magnum, if you can get it in VA, try a real beer, a Yuengling.  The Lager is my favorite.
Link Posted: 4/10/2001 8:39:29 AM EDT
[#8]
[img]http://albums.photopoint.com/j/View?u=1567996&a=11958523&p=46251053[/img]

OLDE FROTHINGSLOSH STALE PALE ALE

yes, that really is what it is called.
Link Posted: 4/10/2001 9:01:29 AM EDT
[#9]
I think I would rather "do" Miss OLD FROTHING SLOSH than drink Michlob. makes me sick
Link Posted: 4/10/2001 9:05:31 AM EDT
[#10]
All macrobrewed domestic beers.  They're not fit for a wild beast!!  I also concur with those who call for the ban of non-alcoholic beers.  It's like non-fat ice cream; what's the point?!

BISHOP-Hey man that triple bock is an acquired taste 'bro.  It actually can be aged out to about 5 years.  Not for the burn of heart.

photog-Cranberry Lambic is probably the only "flavored" beer that I can tolerate.  I was pleasantly surprised at how good it was.  However, you can not let this stuff age, even up to its claimed expiration.  It does get a rancid quality to it after  only a couple of months.

Anybody out there like Sierra Nevada Bigfoot?  9.6% by volume and a pretty good kick to boot.  Also a fan of Humboldt Brewing Hemp Ale.  God help me I'm using a gateway brew!!

MG
Link Posted: 4/10/2001 9:13:20 AM EDT
[#11]
Originally Posted By Kevin N:
I had to ban [b]Miller Light.[/b] This was after 2 trips to the Medic station and one trip to a civilian hospital.

Lite causes my throat & toung to swell and I stop breathing correctly. This only happens with Miller light and I have tried every domestic brand, beleve me. I was once an All-Pro beer drinker.
View Quote

That's odd...the same thing happened to me with ML.  Tried it twice, once unknowningly [someone bought me a beer]  met with same results..  It has something in it I'm allergic to..  I thought I'd never meet a beer I didn't like but that stuff doesn't like me!
Link Posted: 4/10/2001 9:17:39 AM EDT
[#12]
Somtimes get MAJOR heartburn when drinking beer and then switch to pop or pop type drinks.  Anybody else had this?  Feels like your having the big one.
Link Posted: 4/10/2001 10:18:32 AM EDT
[#13]
Link Posted: 4/10/2001 11:19:30 AM EDT
[#14]
Pabst Blue Ribbon Beer.

That's the WORST stuff!

Made me shit for 3 days.  

Maybe that's what the blue ribbon is used for...
Link Posted: 4/10/2001 11:27:08 AM EDT
[#15]
Tsingao (pronounced Chingao) because it's made in the People's Republic of China.  On-hold in the cold until our airmen are home.  
[b]Ban the beers that don't have any alcohol in them.Why do they even exist??? They don't even deserve to be described as beer.[/b]
Not NA beer however, I know what it's like to be temporarily off alcohol for drug interactions.  It's nice to still drink a cold one!
Link Posted: 4/10/2001 11:34:03 AM EDT
[#16]
We have a local liquor store chain that has a private label called Drewry's.  I could not even drink that stuff when I was sixteen, and would normally have been glad to drink almost anything (and did).  I drank a lot of Milwaukee's Best while in the Army...it was dirt cheap on post.  I'll never touch that stuff again.
Link Posted: 4/10/2001 11:35:44 AM EDT
[#17]
Signals, did you have Smithwick's in the States? Or in Ireland? I had some in Ireland in '89, but they weren't exporting it then. I would love to get my mitts on a cold Smithwick's here in Texas!!

Genessee Cream Ale needs to go away.
Miller Genuine Draft is sweet and nasty stuff.

Now, Guinness! A pint of Guinness is a meal!

Guinness, it's not just for breakfast anymore!

Semper Fidelis
Jarhead out.
Link Posted: 4/10/2001 11:36:24 AM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
Fosters Lager, Astrailian chemical warfare experment against the US.
View Quote

AMEN!
Link Posted: 4/10/2001 12:01:51 PM EDT
[#19]
Lone Star Light, it is like sex in a canoe.  IT IS F***ING CLOSE TO WATER!!!!

Scott
Link Posted: 4/10/2001 12:03:55 PM EDT
[#20]
And regular Lone Star will make you wonder for hour apon hour how did they ever get the Longhorn cattle to p*$$ in the bottle.

Scott
Link Posted: 4/10/2001 12:11:35 PM EDT
[#21]
There's only THREE types of beer I like,

1) Hot
2) Cold
3) Other peoples,

If the beer doesn't fit into one of those categories,  BAN IT!!!
Link Posted: 4/10/2001 12:12:43 PM EDT
[#22]
banned beer...you must be crazy!!!![;)]
In my opinion, beer is beer.  As a strapped college student, the cheaper the beer, the better. [}:D]
Link Posted: 4/10/2001 4:35:49 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
Somtimes get MAJOR heartburn when drinking beer and then switch to pop or pop type drinks.  Anybody else had this?  Feels like your having the big one.
View Quote

Hell yes. My doc diagnosed it as esophageal spasm. I thought I was going to kick the bucket. However, no shortness of breath, pain in left arm, weakness, sweating, nausea, and any of the other symptoms associated with an MI.

Right now he has me on Prilosec, but Pepsid AC will take are of it too.

It's mostly the carbonation. Switch to Murphy's Draught or any of the other low or non-carbonated beers and you should be better. Smoking and coffee add to the problem.

Since I started taking Prilosec regularly, I don't have the problem anymore.
Link Posted: 4/10/2001 5:25:37 PM EDT
[#24]
Pearl Lite....it IS water....or recycled Shiner one or the other.

I had some truly bad beer in Hawaii several years ago. It was brewed from pineapples. Beer should not have stuff floating in it before you drink it.[:X*]
Link Posted: 4/10/2001 5:48:46 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
banned beer...you must be crazy!!!![;)]
In my opinion, beer is beer.  As a strapped college student, the cheaper the beer, the better. [}:D]
View Quote

Amen to that. After years of drinking whatever was 89 cents a 6 pack, green, or slimy, or heavier than liquid is supposed to be, it all tastes heaven sent now.
Link Posted: 4/10/2001 7:57:50 PM EDT
[#26]
Originally was going to say:
1.  Grain Belt
2.  Buckhorn
3.  Milwaukee's Best

After thinking it over, realized that ALL of these taste like heaven when compared to a Honduran export brand called Port Royal.  Recall a Lt of mine in '89 tried to poison me with this stuff.  I taught him!  Puked on his boots next morning in Formation.  Attributed it to a reaction between the turkey MRE I had for breakfast, and the malaria pill.  Seriously, had 2 other Honduran brands that weren't half bad, Nacional and Salva Vida.

[puke]
Link Posted: 4/10/2001 9:48:49 PM EDT
[#27]
What ban beer-nonononononononononononononononononoonononononononononoonononononononononononononononononononoononononononononononoonnonononononoononononononononononoonononononononononoononononononononononononononononononoononononononononononononoononononno!!!!!!!
Link Posted: 4/12/2001 8:33:37 PM EDT
[#28]
Oh come on, gotta be more beer nightmare memories than that.  Just HAVE to keep this one going a bit longer.  Definitely Coors lite. Stale piss from underweight mountain goats.

[grenade]
Link Posted: 4/12/2001 9:02:51 PM EDT
[#29]
Miluakee's Best

If that's Miluakee's Best, I'd hate to see Miluakee's Worst.
Link Posted: 4/12/2001 9:18:35 PM EDT
[#30]
I'd say Coors Light but I'm not sure that it even is a beer.
Link Posted: 4/13/2001 2:29:27 PM EDT
[#31]
EFE's from Turkey is really nasty. When you get it on tap at a Turkish club, It frikin glows. It is rumored that they use a small amount of formaldahyde for a preserative. [xx(] Tastes like sun baked miller high life. [puke]
Link Posted: 4/13/2001 3:10:08 PM EDT
[#32]
1.Little King's Cream Ale Smells Like a skunk and taste's like Shit!
2. Black Label dont get any worse than this.
Link Posted: 4/13/2001 3:23:18 PM EDT
[#33]
Hey Gator how about St. Ides, Colt 45, or Crazy Horse. These beers seem to make the natives very restless in Over the Rhine.LOL
Link Posted: 4/13/2001 3:57:06 PM EDT
[#34]
Iron city...yeah, that`s the wost......hemp beer......hhhmmmmm....we need to research this one!!!.......[heavy]
Link Posted: 4/13/2001 4:14:28 PM EDT
[#35]

What ever kind this guy
was drinkin' when he posted this pic.
[img]http://home.earthlink.net/~thegardenweasel/mattcombat.jpg[/img]
Link Posted: 4/13/2001 4:16:53 PM EDT
[#36]
Matt don`t drink...he likes to keep a "clear" head......[shotgun]
Link Posted: 4/13/2001 4:29:03 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:
Any beer made in Texas.  ESPECIALLY SHINER BOCK!  Under no circumstances consume any Shiner Bock if you're outside Texas' state line.  Strict rationing is in progress.  Drink something else.
View Quote

Agree completely!!!

Anybody who is not a resident of Texas should not drink this beer!

As it is, there is not enough for us..
Link Posted: 4/14/2001 12:33:45 AM EDT
[#38]
Weinhard's

[red]P.R.K.
Link Posted: 4/14/2001 12:45:52 AM EDT
[#39]
Rainer Beer
[puke]
Link Posted: 4/14/2001 12:52:34 AM EDT
[#40]
"Fosters"
Australian for crap.....
Link Posted: 4/14/2001 4:07:45 AM EDT
[#41]
Fosters........!!!!!!!  Definatly Fosters...!!!
Link Posted: 4/14/2001 4:58:10 AM EDT
[#42]
Any beer that you can not drink warm...

Any beer that has to be consumed "Ice Cold" is crap, and has to be cold to hide the taste.

Most, if not all, American beer is crap.

Link Posted: 4/14/2001 5:53:25 AM EDT
[#43]
Buffalo Gold aka Buffalo P*ss.
One tip, drink lagears instead of ales. Ales have a different fermentation system which increases the chance of headaches.
[smoke]
Draft over Bottles over Cans.
Link Posted: 4/14/2001 12:01:21 PM EDT
[#44]
IF YOU LIKED THIS POST CHECK OUT MY NEW ONE!
Hard Alcohol that could replace paint thinner!
Link Posted: 4/14/2001 1:05:25 PM EDT
[#45]
Vulch, Rainer Beer was some good stuff before they went out of busisness.
Now it's made by Pabst.
Also made by Pabst is Old Milwaukee, Schlitz, Schaefer, Old Style, Lone Star, and Schmidt's.

How many of those beers have been listed as shitty beers?

Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top