Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 24
Link Posted: 2/7/2013 7:42:20 PM EDT
[#1]
Quoted:
Quoted:

Because he obviously had an attitude from the second the cops arrived....Ok you're pissed it took 45 minutes to respond, you don't know the circumstances, have the cops deal with the guys who bitch slapped you and took your shit first and then complain about the response time afterwards.... Do you think there gonna give a fuck about his shit after he got all puffy chested  and tried to assert his dominance...fuck him I wouldnt.

The guy didn't say anything aggressively or even act particularly agitated until the cop started arguing about the 45min response time.  The cop clearly escalated at every step.

Well his tune sure fuckin changed after the cop smacked him...didn't it?  

I sure heard a lot of "yes sir" and "no sir" after that...maybe if he had initiated his conversation like that to begin with the outcome would have been completely different...

I guess maybe we'll just have to agree to disagree about this...but I was taught to show respect to someone in uniform and so far i haven't ended up with a knee in my chest, that logic has yet to let me down.
Link Posted: 2/7/2013 7:44:20 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:

I sure heard a lot of "yes sir" and "no sir" after that...

Someone, a few pages back, appropriately likened that to a battered wife.
Link Posted: 2/7/2013 7:45:34 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
Quoted:
The little bitch deserved to be slapped! For all the butthurt in this thread, you probably has the same childish attitude as the little punk.
it's "have"

+1

The heart of the issue.

the heart of the issue is the young man was victimized twice. Of course he had an attitude: he just got robbed and had his ass kicked. The cop should of given him some slack before jumping all over him.
Was he then arrested? Answer no...hence the cop knew he was in the wrong else he would of arrested him as he knew It might not go well for him in front of a judge

Cops are supposed to protect all law abiding citizens even the ones who they think are punks
I rest my case
Link Posted: 2/7/2013 7:47:08 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:

I've never had an unpleasant encounter with a police officer.

I wonder why that is?

There is only one simple reason: you have been VERY lucky.

Link Posted: 2/7/2013 7:47:56 PM EDT
[#5]
Hey, can we just cut to the heart of the matter? The police officer in that video... was a cunt.

Wow... he smacked someone. ANYONE can smack someone. All you need is an attitude, low self-esteem, and a badge. Whoop-de-shit.

However, a cop? A cop can talk almost anyone off of the ledge. A cop knows the art of "The Long Stroke."

Yes sir... no, ma'am... I apologize... what can I do to help? Jerk 'em off, and they love you. They'll do anything you want... and they'll think it was their idea.

Shit, if they get obstreperous, fuck it... you open them up like a can of cat food. Until that point, you work 'em.

Old timers in my shop told me, "ANYONE can make an arrest. A good cop... can shitcan ANYTHING."

Honestly? I would not work with the officer in that video. I wouldn't ride with him, and I wouldn't want him backing on one of my jobs.

Guys like that always manage to make a situation worse. Who needs that?

Hey, this is America. We are all entitled to our own opinion. I think the guy was a dick.

He might be a police officer... but he ain't a cop.

Link Posted: 2/7/2013 7:51:12 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:

Shit, if they get obstreperous, fuck it...

Epic win to you merely for using that word.

Link Posted: 2/7/2013 7:52:27 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
Meh I've armed barred a mouthy Boot Marine into the pavement and hooked him up for PI and disorderly.

You sound like a pussy.  Like your badge do you?  Bring it you fuck.
Link Posted: 2/7/2013 7:53:17 PM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:

What a fucking douche
Which one.

I voted got slap btw.

Link Posted: 2/7/2013 7:53:55 PM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:

You sound like a . . .  

Well, at least I got in before the lock.

Link Posted: 2/7/2013 7:54:27 PM EDT
[#10]
Cop took a situation that wasn't a problem, and made one.
Link Posted: 2/7/2013 7:55:06 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

Yep, that cop was a real badass intimidating an unarmed man who called for help and then physically assaulting him with one hand on his gun the whole time he stood behind that badge.  Probably felt pretty good about himself after that.  It's sad that judges won't put pieces of shit like that in prison and even sadder that people like you have any respect that kind of trash.
Link Posted: 2/7/2013 7:56:45 PM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Because he obviously had an attitude from the second the cops arrived....Ok you're pissed it took 45 minutes to respond, you don't know the circumstances, have the cops deal with the guys who bitch slapped you and took your shit first and then complain about the response time afterwards.... Do you think there gonna give a fuck about his shit after he got all puffy chested and tried to assert his dominance...fuck him I wouldnt.

The guy didn't say anything aggressively or even act particularly agitated until the cop started arguing about the 45min response time. The cop clearly escalated at every step.

I sure heard a lot of "yes sir" and "no sir" after that...maybe if he had initiated his conversation like that to begin with the outcome would have been completely different...

I guess maybe we'll just have to agree to disagree about this...but I was taught to show respect to someone in uniform and so far i haven't ended up with a knee in my chest, that logic has yet to let me down.

Your tune will most definitely change after a cop "smacks" you. It will probably happen, as you don't see the problem with the behavior of this "police officer" Marine maroon SLAPPING DOWN A SOLDIER.

Bend over and take the pain, the police have your best interest in their heart.......

Link Posted: 2/7/2013 7:57:57 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

Go be a cop again. We need more like you.

Link Posted: 2/7/2013 7:58:11 PM EDT
[#14]
I responded to a irate complaint today.  Guy invited me in to observe what he was complaining about.  Continued to verbally demean the management of his complex...calling the female staff every name in the book.  When I told him it was a maintenance issue that I could do nothing about, he started to verbally demean me.  I tried to calm him down but he would not. Told him I did not have to listen to that, and that really set him off.  Opened the door and asked me to leave...calling me a useless fuck while doing it.  I simply smiled and left.  
Link Posted: 2/7/2013 7:58:21 PM EDT
[#15]
That guy decided to be a dick about the response time which I'm sure was not actually 45 minutes.  Once he started acting like a dick the cop stepped forward in what I'll assume was him positioning himself for a takedown in case the guy got any more belligerent, which he quickly did.  Once the guy started pulling the "I'm a US Soldier, know who you're talking to" he became a threat and the officers took him down and held him down until he calmed down.  I skipped through parts of the video after that and I believe they didn't even charge the guy.

Cops didn't escalate shit and I probably would have done the same exact thing they did.  That guy decided to act like a hardass and got put in his place for it.
Link Posted: 2/7/2013 7:58:50 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
Here's another thing to consider. The cop rolls up and this guy starts getting belligerent. The cop doesn't know if the guy is angry, crazy, on drugs or just what. The guy is yelling and swearing then squares off.
Now what would all you armchair cops have done? Maybe apologize while bath salt boy is chewing on your face?

As for 45 minute response time, there might have been higher priority calls that had to be taken before this one.

HOLY FUCK!!! There is some common sense in here!
Link Posted: 2/7/2013 8:00:02 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
Quoted:

Someone, a few pages back, appropriately likened that to a battered wife.

Well hey..... do whatever works for you......feel free to run your mouth and get an attitude with the police, I honestly don't give a shit.  In the end I may sound like a battered wife, but you'll be the one who looks like one.
Link Posted: 2/7/2013 8:00:46 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
That guy decided to act like a hardass and got put in his place for it.

That's right citizen. You are beneath us and you better god damn well remember it.

Link Posted: 2/7/2013 8:02:37 PM EDT
[#19]

Quoted:

Quoted:

That's right citizen. You are beneath us and you better god damn well remember it.

Lurk more, noob.

Link Posted: 2/7/2013 8:03:03 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
Cop took a situation that wasn't a problem, and made one.

ABSO-FUCKING-LUTELY!

Drive around in the monkey suit long enough, in that brightly painted rolling target... you're going to have problems.

Why make more trouble for yourself?
Link Posted: 2/7/2013 8:03:26 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Meh I've armed barred a mouthy Boot Marine into the pavement and hooked him up for PI and disorderly.

You sound like a pussy.  Like your badge do you?  Bring it you fuck.

Awe look at the internet commando.
Link Posted: 2/7/2013 8:04:20 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:

Quoted:
Quoted:

Lurk more, noob.

Already did for five years. I am done.
Link Posted: 2/7/2013 8:05:06 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:

Quoted:

Are you sure runcible's account didn't get hacked by wunbadweel?
Link Posted: 2/7/2013 8:05:41 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:

Well hey..... do whatever works for you......feel free to run your mouth and get an attitude with the police, I honestly don't give a shit.

The guy didn't say anything aggressively or even act particularly agitated until the cop started arguing about the 45min response time. The cop clearly escalated at every step.

In the end I may sound like a battered wife, but you'll be the one who looks like one.

Link Posted: 2/7/2013 8:06:34 PM EDT
[#25]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Are you sure runcible's account didn't get hacked by wunbadweel?

Hmmmm, you might be on to something there . . .

Link Posted: 2/7/2013 8:07:24 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Here's another thing to consider. The cop rolls up and this guy starts getting belligerent. The cop doesn't know if the guy is angry, crazy, on drugs or just what. The guy is yelling and swearing then squares off.
Now what would all you armchair cops have done? Maybe apologize while bath salt boy is chewing on your face?

As for 45 minute response time, there might have been higher priority calls that had to be taken before this one.

HOLY FUCK!!! There is some common sense in here!

Well if you're that concerned that someone is possibly dangerous and you're that unsure about what their next move might be, you sure as shit don't move closer to them and yell in their face.  You keep your distance while assessing the situation.  This cops only concern was his own ego.
Link Posted: 2/7/2013 8:07:58 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:

Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

That's a good point I didn't consider.

The cop was an idiot for getting in the guys face like he did but if the 'soldier' had his hands in a fist then the strike was justified.

Don't you dare use critical thinking in this thread.

Army is for homos!

Tongue in cheek humor losses you?
Link Posted: 2/7/2013 8:08:02 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:

Quoted:

I put him more in the category of hysterical
Link Posted: 2/7/2013 8:08:07 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:
That guy decided to be a dick about the response time which I'm sure was not actually 45 minutes.  Once he started acting like a dick the cop stepped forward in what I'll assume was him positioning himself for a takedown in case the guy got any more belligerent, which he quickly did.  Once the guy started pulling the "I'm a US Soldier, know who you're talking to" he became a threat and the officers took him down and held him down until he calmed down.  I skipped through parts of the video after that and I believe they didn't even charge the guy.

Cops didn't escalate shit and I probably would have done the same exact thing they did.  That guy decided to act like a hardass and got put in his place for it.

I see.  Kinda like this.

So you justify beating someone if they don't bow and scrape in your presence.
So anyone who doesn't kiss your ass is a threat.
I sure hope the 'officers' who shot up this 'dangerous' newspaper delivery truck, made it home safely.
Link Posted: 2/7/2013 8:09:47 PM EDT
[#30]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Well hey..... do whatever works for you......feel free to run your mouth and get an attitude with the police, I honestly don't give a shit.

In the end I may sound like a battered wife, but you'll be the one who looks like one.

Had this situation played out exactly the same except not a single word was mentioned about military, all of you would be like "GOOD TAKEDOWN ZOMG HURR DURR."  Typical GD bullshit.

Link Posted: 2/7/2013 8:11:23 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:

Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Because he obviously had an attitude from the second the cops arrived....Ok you're pissed it took 45 minutes to respond, you don't know the circumstances, have the cops deal with the guys who bitch slapped you and took your shit first and then complain about the response time afterwards.... Do you think there gonna give a fuck about his shit after he got all puffy chested and tried to assert his dominance...fuck him I wouldnt.

Your tune will most definitely change after a cop "smacks" you. It will probably happen, as you don't see the problem with the behavior of this "police officer" Marine maroon SLAPPING DOWN A SOLDIER.

Bend over and take the pain, the police have your best interest in their heart.......

I wouldn't give him a reason to slap me to begin with...

Ok lets say you're the cop, what would you have done?

Maybe give him a big hug, a reach around, pat him on the back and say..."OK US Soldier, I'm sorry it took a while to get here...everythings gonna be ok now...where are the big bad men that bitch slapped you? "

You have no idea what this guys mental state is or how hes going to react...better to control the situation than let the situation control you.
Link Posted: 2/7/2013 8:12:50 PM EDT
[#32]
The complete ignorance in this thread is beyond comprehnsion!

I said it before, I will say it again:

For those unfamiliar with police work one of the first things to do when arriving on a scene as this is to establish if the person or persons involved are under the influence of drugs or alcohol. By stepping close to the complaintant, the cop can get a smell of the person that can help in assessing the situation. A drunk or high person under stress is much different than a sober one. When asking the complainant to put out the cigarette, he is ensuring the person is not smoking something that can alter his state of mind. If the initial call was actually made 45 minutes prior, that is plenty of time to cool off a bit and have an entire pack of smokes.

Link Posted: 2/7/2013 8:13:30 PM EDT
[#33]

Quoted:

Quoted:

I see.  Kinda like this.

http://www.trbimg.com/img-511416e3/turbine/la-dorner400x225b-20130207/600

I sure hope the 'officers' who shot up this 'dangerous' newspaper delivery truck, made it home safely.

How in the hell are those two incidents even remotely related other than the fact that police officers were involved?  All you accomplished with that post is basically just outing yourself as a cop basher.

At what point was that douchebag "beaten?"  He was taken down and held until he calmed down.  Then the officers helped him up and didn't even charge him.

Link Posted: 2/7/2013 8:15:17 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:

Cops didn't escalate shit and I probably would have done the same exact thing they did. That guy decided to act like a hardass and got put in his place for it.

Watch it again. The jackboot very clearly aggressively steps up to the guy then accuses him of "getting in his face." The victim replied "You stepped forward to me, I did not step forward to you." The jackboot immediately assaults him. I'd say that's escalating it.
Link Posted: 2/7/2013 8:16:01 PM EDT
[#35]

Quoted:

I responded to a irate complaint today. Guy invited me in to observe what he was complaining about. Continued to verbally demean the management of his complex...calling the female staff every name in the book. When I told him it was a maintenance issue that I could do nothing about, he started to verbally demean me. I tried to calm him down but he would not. Told him I did not have to listen to that, and that really set him off. Opened the door and asked me to leave...calling me a useless fuck while doing it. I simply smiled and left.

You are one of the good cops. We all deal with booger eating morons who feel entitled to gross compensation from any official who doesn't agree with them. Your actions are honorable, and restrained. I'm sure you could have cheerfully choked his ass, but you used your discretion and left a non-issue alone. Kudos
Link Posted: 2/7/2013 8:16:20 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:
Had this situation played out exactly the same except not a single word was mentioned about military, all of you would be like "GOOD TAKEDOWN ZOMG HURR DURR."  Typical GD bullshit.

There certainly would be less people defending the cop because he said he is a marine.  
Link Posted: 2/7/2013 8:18:01 PM EDT
[#37]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Cops didn't escalate shit and I probably would have done the same exact thing they did. That guy decided to act like a hardass and got put in his place for it.

Watch it again. The jackboot very clearly aggressively steps up to the guy then accuses him of "getting in his face." The victim replied "You stepped forward to me, I did not step forward to you." The jackboot immediately assaults him. I'd say that's escalating it.

Yes, the officer did step forward and did so in what I assume was him positioning himself to take the guy down if he got any more belligerent...which he did, and he got taken down for it.  I missed the part where he was beaten according to certain usual suspects in this thread.  They missed the part where the officers helped the guy up and didn't even charge him for it.

Also, we don't know that the officer was actually in the guy's face because it's all through a camera somewhere on the officer.  We can only assume the actual position of the officer in relation to the douchebag.

Link Posted: 2/7/2013 8:20:06 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:

Quoted:
Quoted:

I see.  Kinda like this.

http://www.trbimg.com/img-511416e3/turbine/la-dorner400x225b-20130207/600

How in the hell are those two incidents even remotely related other than the fact that police officers were involved?  All you accomplished with that post is basically just outing yourself as a cop basher.

At what point was that douchebag "beaten?"  He was taken down and held until he calmed down.  Then the officers helped him up and didn't even charge him.

You sound like a democrat when you start the name calling.

If I need to connect the dots for you...
Cop did escalate.
You justify physical violence because of an assumed threat based on someone's lack of 'respect'.
The 'force continuum', justifies any action that a police officer takes.
Nobody wins the us vs them...We are all Americans.
Link Posted: 2/7/2013 8:21:22 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:
Acting like that he probably deserved a slap but a it's a cops job to do his job, not just go around giving people what they have coming.

People on this site always say they long for the "good 'ole days of policing" where cops would do just that. Well, this is what it looks like on video.

Quoted:
45 minutes to go OS isn't unusual in large jurisdictions.

We had nights way worse than that sometimes. I remember one Memorial Day weekend where we were showing up on scene over 2 hours after people had called.
Link Posted: 2/7/2013 8:24:40 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:
The complete ignorance in this thread is beyond comprehnsion!

I said it before, I will say it again:

For those unfamiliar with police work one of the first things to do when arriving on a scene as this is to establish if the person or persons involved are under the influence of drugs or alcohol. By stepping close to the complaintant, the cop can get a smell of the person that can help in assessing the situation. A drunk or high person under stress is much different than a sober one. When asking the complainant to put out the cigarette, he is ensuring the person is not smoking something that can alter his state of mind. If the initial call was actually made 45 minutes prior, that is plenty of time to cool off a bit and have an entire pack of smokes.

It's GD...you should expect wide spread and overwhelming ignorance...
Link Posted: 2/7/2013 8:25:11 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:
He slapped the guy to the ground, really. He could have pushed him but no he chose to strike him, which will get a civilian a ride to jail.

Depends on the state. Not in NY.
Link Posted: 2/7/2013 8:26:05 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:

Quoted:
Quoted:

Yes, the officer did step forward and did so in what I assume was him positioning himself to take the guy down if he got any more belligerent...which he did, and he got taken down for it.  I missed the part where he was beaten according to certain usual suspects in this thread.  They missed the part where the officers helped the guy up and didn't even charge him for it.

Also, we don't know that the officer was actually in the guy's face because it's all through a camera somewhere on the officer.  We can only assume the actual position of the officer in relation to the douchebag.

Charge him for what?

Also, it goes without saying that they wouldn't need to help him up if they wouldn't have attacked him in the first place.
Link Posted: 2/7/2013 8:27:04 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:
Kid challenged him. It is imperative the cop gains scene control or he may end up a dead cop one day. Seen this play out the other way many times with rookies. Guy bows up to see what the rooks reaction is rook plays coy, next thing he knows he's taking a swing. NEVER let people walk on you when you are supposed to project authority.

Don't want your ass kicked. Don't get aggressive. Simple.

But that only applies to subjects, I mean citizens, right?

Cop got aggressive first.
Link Posted: 2/7/2013 8:28:46 PM EDT
[#44]
They are both idiots.  You don't walk up to an officer swearing/complaining about the time it took him to get there.  From what I gathered, the man had a minor scuffle and the people that "attacked" him were still in the house he was at.  You do not know what those officers were doing before hand and they do no control the calls that they get. A dispatcher puts the calls out....Also, just because you a soldier, doesn't give you a free pass to be a punk.

The officer should have not stepped forward the way he did.  He could have dealt with the situation is much calmer manner.  He also shouldn't have thrown out that he was marine.  it is irrelevant to the situation at hand.The person in question did not show any hostile intentions.  The person in question was very rude and had an attitude problem, but he was not a threat.

At the end of the day, i put this up as 2 fucking idiots trying to see whose balls are bigger.
Link Posted: 2/7/2013 8:29:45 PM EDT
[#45]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

I wouldn't give him a reason to slap me to begin with...

Ok lets say you're the cop, what would you have done?

Maybe give him a big hug, a reach around, pat him on the back and say..."OK US Soldier, I'm sorry it took a while to get here...everythings gonna be ok now...where are the big bad men that bitch slapped you? "

You have no idea what this guys mental state is or how hes going to react...better to control the situation than let the situation control you.

You would make a fine cop. Reacting to potential problems instead of dealing with the realities. If I was the cop, I'd sternly tell him to chill out. The way he was bitchified after the slap, I know he would have complied without a problem. People are people, not problems to be "mitigated".

Oh, and BTW, 11H really isn't infantry, but they didn't want to invent a new branch of combat arms. The CIB only counts if you actually personally engaged the enemy. Not with the Hughes missile, But in individual combat. I spent a few years as an 11 hotel, then went 11 mike, then bravo. I retired as an 11Z.
Link Posted: 2/7/2013 8:30:06 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Sorry, but he had that coming.  Attitude is everything.

As a former cop... no he fucking did not. Are you serious?
If you can't deal with assholes, if you can't deal with attitude, if you can't deal with shit-talk, then you have no fucking business whatsoever being behind a badge.

Yeah, if what was in that video is what that cop considers "attitude" or "shit talking" then he wouldn't last ten minutes where I worked.
Link Posted: 2/7/2013 8:31:09 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:
Quoted:

There certainly would be less people defending the cop because he said he is a marine.  

Fewer.
Link Posted: 2/7/2013 8:32:12 PM EDT
[#48]
00:28 - Douchebag finishes his quick version of what happened and brings up the officer's response time.

00:30 - Officer state's they aren't on douchebag's "time watch".

00:34 - Officer tries to continue speaking and the douchebag starts acting belligerent.  Starts pointing at the officer while cussing.  At this point any officer would start thinking "Ok, this guy is starting to act like an ass and may become a problem.

00:37 - Officer continues to finish what he was saying, takes 1-2 steps forward.  We can only assume how close the officer got because we are looking through a camera on his person.  Assumption and what's being said are all we have to go on.

00:38 - At this point douchebag says "US soldier bro, know who you're talking to."  He made the decision to square off with a police officer at this point.  He is now a possible threat to the officer.

00:41 - Officer asks douchebag if he's getting in his face.  Douchebag argues that the officer got in his face first.  Officer says he is trying to talk to him, twice if I recall correctly.

00:45 - Takedown occurs.  At this point you can't see much due to camera angle so we don't know if the guy stepped forward at the officer, or made any sort of threatening move.  All we know is that the guy was becoming more belligerent over the last 10 seconds or so, they argued, then the officer took him down.

From that point on the douchebag was held down and repeatedly asked if he was calmed down yet.  The officer eventually helped him up, eventually uncuffed him, and near the end of the video they were having an normal conversation.

Sorry but the cop was in the right.  Once douchebag started cussing the officers he became a threat and was taken down/held down until he cooled off.  The officers could have jacked him up, tased him, charged/arrested him, etc.  Instead they helped him up, didn't charge him, and were holding a normal convo with him towards the end of the video.  Of course since they were officers and this guy was a soldier at some point, the usual suspects aren't happy about it.  Officers should have given the guy praise and handjobs for being so hardcore.

Link Posted: 2/7/2013 8:32:57 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Sorry, but he had that coming.  Attitude is everything.

As a former cop... no he fucking did not. Are you serious?
If you can't deal with assholes, if you can't deal with attitude, if you can't deal with shit-talk, then you have no fucking business whatsoever being behind a badge.

Yeah, if what was in that video is what that cop considers "attitude" or "shit talking" then he wouldn't last ten minutes where I worked.

Some guys can't handle being disrespected.  It just doesn't bother me, and if it does....I never let them see it. Burn yourself out if you do.
Link Posted: 2/7/2013 8:34:28 PM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:
Are we sure that was a soldier?  God, I fucking hope not.

I came across ones wayyy worse than that during my time.
Page / 24
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top