Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 2/4/2013 8:03:00 PM EDT
So on liveleak and other places you get to see vids of the dudes blowing shit up or taking videos of pot shots n shit.

On and on with the allahu akbar. I don't really get it.  So it's a prayer? Or a saying?

I realize its a cultural thing I may never get and that's fine.  If we had a revolution and a ton of go pro vids came out of us shooting shit, i doubt your gonna hear much praise Jesus or what ever.

I mean essentially they are repeating "good is good" right?  Do they do this all the time? Or just cause the cameras are rolling and they wanna look like nice hajjis?  I have yet once to hear anything that sounds like them saying "fuck yeah" or a "damn you see that tank blow'd up" just yay god over and over.

They very well may be much more religious the i ever could imagine so eh.  

It's fucking annoying to listen too in vids. I mute.
Link Posted: 2/4/2013 8:04:09 PM EDT
[#1]
Im sorry your terrorist videos are not pleasing to your ears.
Link Posted: 2/4/2013 8:05:06 PM EDT
[#2]
OK.
Link Posted: 2/4/2013 8:06:43 PM EDT
[#3]
"allah is greater"
Link Posted: 2/4/2013 8:07:12 PM EDT
[#4]
They are unconscious, religious fanatic monkeys.

What are you expecting to hear?
Keep muting.
Link Posted: 2/4/2013 8:07:50 PM EDT
[#5]
Religious fundamentalism/extremism along with lack of training contribute to this.

They believe Allah will guide the bullets/mortars/RPGs/aircraft if it is his will.
Link Posted: 2/4/2013 8:08:14 PM EDT
[#6]

Reece's peanut butter cups are yummy.

Link Posted: 2/4/2013 8:08:42 PM EDT
[#7]
You ever been to a church where someone keeps yelling Amen? Well, get several people like that together and they just feed off of each other.
Link Posted: 2/4/2013 8:09:18 PM EDT
[#8]
yeah that shit is creepy.  I hope the motherfuckers that set the IED that killed the guy I knew are motherfucking dead by USMC infantry
Link Posted: 2/4/2013 8:09:51 PM EDT
[#9]
one can dream

Link Posted: 2/4/2013 8:12:47 PM EDT
[#10]
allah ackbar = God is great.

In'shallah  = God willing.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top