9/2/2014 3:43:50 PM
9/2/2014 1:00:39 PM
  Previous Page
Page:  / 2
Author
Opportunistic No-Till Farmer
Posted: 1/30/2013 10:22:36 AM
And doing a pretty good job.
For those who get it no explanation is necessary. For those who don't no explanation is possible.
IowaRenegade
Link To This Post
Posted: 1/30/2013 10:27:36 AM
It's a story that needs to be retold so that maybe, just maybe, a few of these idiots will begin to understand what the .gov really is...
wtturn
Link To This Post
Posted: 1/30/2013 10:35:24 AM

Originally Posted By IowaRenegade:
It's a story that needs to be retold so that maybe, just maybe, a few of these idiots will begin to understand what the .gov really is...

Yep, everyone needs to know the truth about RR and Waco.
No free man shall ever be debarred the use of arms.
macman37
The One Man Wrecking Machine
Link To This Post
Posted: 1/30/2013 10:39:08 AM
He did a pretty good job. Though I kept hearing the voices of Arfcommers from the old days in my head bleating "Weaver was a white SEPARATIST, not supremacist!!!!!!!!"

Because evidently there is a huge distinction.
Let's Go Red Wings!

Beautifying the world one logo at a time since 1993.

Ronin graphic design expert.

Soli Deo Gloria
iwouldntknow
I ANALYST NOW
Link To This Post
Posted: 1/30/2013 10:40:14 AM
[Last Edit: 1/30/2013 11:07:27 AM by iwouldntknow]
He broke the law/had it coming.

ETA Lemme get a link to a company that does sarcasm meter recalibration. Too early in the morning for sarcasm, apparently.
Glocks blow up, M&Ps unlock early and sling the bullets willy-nilly, 1911s jam, BHPs barely exist, Sigs and XDs do backflips when you shoot, and HKs hate you. -Grin
Dragracer
Link To This Post
Posted: 1/30/2013 10:47:42 AM

Originally Posted By iwouldntknow:

For those who get it no explanation is necessary. For those who don't no explanation is possible.
kabob
Link To This Post
Posted: 1/30/2013 10:48:09 AM

BULLSHIT he was entrapped.
If he was so guilty why did the federal gov.end up paying him 3 mil.in damages. Real fuckimg guilty.

wtturn
Link To This Post
Posted: 1/30/2013 10:50:30 AM

You've really been picking up the slack for _A certain poster lately.

Did Vickie Weaver have it coming, too?
godzillamax
Link To This Post
Posted: 1/30/2013 10:50:43 AM
[Last Edit: 1/30/2013 10:55:41 AM by godzillamax]
If you ask your average American what happened at Ruby Ridge they will more than likely tell you something along the lines of it being about some gun-nut white supremacist prepper/survivalist anti-government hyper-religious militia type (because lets face it, that is how liberals/progressives view conservatives who "cling to their guns, religion, and outdated American values") living in some back hills cabin who started shooting at the authorities, resulting in a gun battle that killed his wife and son and eventual stand-off. To the average American, the FBI were the heroes in that incident, and Randy Weaver the bad guy. Ask the same Americans about Waco, and they will tell you it was a cult, lead by David Koresh, who were molesting children and the government (the heroes) went in to save the kids and people from the dangerous and evil cult leader (the bad guy).

My take away from those incidents? There are just enough men in government, in law enforcement, and in the military that even though they swore an oath to the Constitution and to protect the life and liberty of the citizens of this nation are more than willing to violate that oath and kill U.S. citizens for the pleasure of it, for the power it gives them, or for whatever reason. And when decision makers in power want to do evil things they don't need all the men in law enforcement or the military, or even a majority to carry out heir evil plans, just enough men who will do their bidding.
“All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing.”
- Edmund Burke

"The price of freedom is eternal vigilance."
- Thomas Jefferson
MoparMike
Support the Foundation to Cure LeadFoot-itis
Link To This Post
Posted: 1/30/2013 10:53:21 AM
Originally Posted By godzillamax:
If you ask your average American what happened at Ruby Ridge they will more than likely tell you something along the lines of it being about some gun-nut white supremacist prepper/survivalist anti-government hyper-religious militia type (because lets face it, that is how liberals/progressives view conservatives who "cling to their guns, religion, and outdated American values") living in some back hills cabin who started shooting at the authorities, resulting in a gun battle that killed his wife and son and eventual stand-off. To the average American, the FBI were the heroes in that incident, and Randy Weaver the bad guy. Ask the same Americans about Waco, and they will tell you it was a cult, lead by David Koresh, who were molesting children and the government (the heroes) went in to save the kids and people from the dangerous and evil cult leader (the bad guy).

Not trying to hijack the thread, but what is the other Waco story?

Posted Via AR15.Com Mobile
"Civilization is the progress toward a society of privacy. The savage's whole existence is public, ruled by the laws of his tribe. Civilization is the process of setting man free from men. " Ayn Rand
Digital_Damage
Link To This Post
Posted: 1/30/2013 10:53:57 AM
Is he crying again?
xdtac
Link To This Post
Posted: 1/30/2013 10:54:00 AM
Originally Posted By IowaRenegade:

glocktalk
Link To This Post
Posted: 1/30/2013 10:54:03 AM
I expect we're going to hear more and more stories about right wing extremist selling buying trading whatever and raids conducted
Hugo_Stiglitz
Everyone in the German army has heard of
Military
Link To This Post
Posted: 1/30/2013 10:54:07 AM
Originally Posted By macman37:
He did a pretty good job. Though I kept hearing the voices of Arfcommers from the old days in my head bleating "Weaver was a white SEPARATIST, not supremacist!!!!!!!!"

They are both racists.

But one seeks to opress and the other just wants to be left alone in his beliefs.

Neither garners respectability in itself, but the one that doesn't seek to actively harm another isn't perpetrating evil. I don't mind people who just want to be left alone no matter what their reason is.
Trust.
Red_Label
Link To This Post
Posted: 1/30/2013 10:56:00 AM
Originally Posted By Digital_Damage:
Is he crying again?

Thanks for your absolutely worthless input.

Mucho appreciado amigo!

BANDITOZ71
Team Member
Link To This Post
Posted: 1/30/2013 10:58:37 AM
Is he crying again?

Snake_driver
Link To This Post
Posted: 1/30/2013 10:59:07 AM

So I see, his wife, son & dog deserved to die because the FBI undercover guy talked him into cutting off a shotgun barrel by 1/4" too much???

Just let this be a reminder to anyone who thinks the .gov won't kill you and your family over nothing.

godzillamax
Link To This Post
Posted: 1/30/2013 10:59:23 AM
Originally Posted By Hugo_Stiglitz:

They are both racists.

But one seeks to opress and the other just wants to be left alone in his beliefs.

Neither garners respectability in itself, but the one that doesn't seek to actively harm another isn't perpetrating evil. I don't mind people who just want to be left alone no matter what their reason is.

When a government is actively working to alter the foundations of its society to enslave control every man, woman, and child by dependency on the teat of the government, the biggest threat to achieving that goal are individuals who don't comply and just want to be left alone.
- Edmund Burke

- Thomas Jefferson
iwouldntknow
I ANALYST NOW
Link To This Post
Posted: 1/30/2013 11:00:48 AM
Originally Posted By kabob:

BULLSHIT he was entrapped.
If he was so guilty why did the federal gov.end up paying him 3 mil.in damages. Real fuckimg guilty.

Now convince the average American of that.

He did break the law. That is fact. But we are a nation of men and not laws.

And to borrow from RustedAce,

Florida has a "Stand your ground" law, yes or no?
Zimmerman is in jail, yes or no?

You have bomb making materials in your house, too. Don't believe me? Do you have aluminum foil, a screw top container, and drain cleaner? Told you. And that baking powder is used to cut cocaine, you are in possesion of drug precursors, too. Had a cold recently? Any pseudoephedrine laying around?

Glocks blow up, M&Ps unlock early and sling the bullets willy-nilly, 1911s jam, BHPs barely exist, Sigs and XDs do backflips when you shoot, and HKs hate you. -Grin
RevDeadCorpse
Zombie Wrangler
NRAMilitary
Link To This Post
Posted: 1/30/2013 11:00:57 AM

Originally Posted By Snake_driver:

So I see, his wife, son & dog deserved to die because the FBI undercover guy talked him into cutting off a shotgun barrel by 1/4" too much???

Just let this be a reminder to anyone who thinks the .gov won't kill you and your family over nothing.

Barrel wasn't too short. OAL was too short 'cause someone hacked a piece off the buttstock after Randy cut down the barrel.
"Sooner or later, you have to stand your ground. Whether anyone else does or not." - Michael Badnarik
TacticalMOLONLABE
In Nomine Dei Nostri Satanas, Luciferi Excelsi.
Link To This Post
Posted: 1/30/2013 11:01:09 AM
[Last Edit: 1/30/2013 11:09:13 AM by TacticalMOLONLABE]

Ermahgerd Surcursm

Call to arms banners fly in the wind
For the glory of Hellas
Coat of arms reading "Freedom or death!"
Blood of king Leonidas

And short will be thy tyranny over us
Possum-Sandwich
Escalates quickly.
Military
Link To This Post
Posted: 1/30/2013 11:01:50 AM

My take away from those incidents? There are just enough men in government, in law enforcement, and in the military that even though they swore an oath to the Constitution and to protect the life and liberty of the citizens of this nation are more than willing to violate that oath and kill U.S. citizens for the pleasure of it, for the power it gives them, or for whatever reason. And when decision makers in power want to do evil things they don't need all the men in law enforcement or the military, or even a majority to carry out heir evil plans, just enough men who will do their bidding.

Lots of truth here.

I would also submit that in addition to the pleasure, power, etc., there is a substantial amount of ass-covering that goes on. Team-mate screwed up? The rest of the team supports him and his story. "Of course he fired in self-defense!"

On a side note, I recently heard that Randy Weaver was a Green Beret. That was news to me, and it just adds another layer onto the stink.
"I am determined to sustain myself as long as possible and die like a soldier who never forgets what is due to his own honor and that of his country. Victory or Death." -- William Travis, 1836
RJeff21
Military
Link To This Post
Posted: 1/30/2013 11:01:54 AM
[Last Edit: 1/30/2013 11:32:28 AM by RJeff21]

Your username seems to describe you to a T
Apparently my sarcasm meter has been broken.
speedracer422
Link To This Post
Posted: 1/30/2013 11:01:56 AM

They are both racists.

The truth is, his racial beliefs aren't really germane to his story with the government.
An undercover befriended him, convinced to him to chop down the undercover's shotgun 1/4" too short in overall length, then used that "crime" Randy Weaver was not even aware he committed, as leverage to turn him into an informant.

When he refused, the threats and legal BS started. You can read about the rest lots of places and decided if staying at home was the right thing to do given his circumstances...

Speed
"Look, when I was a kid, I inhaled frequently. That was the point." -Barack Hussein Obama
iwouldntknow
I ANALYST NOW
Link To This Post
Posted: 1/30/2013 11:02:40 AM
Originally Posted By wtturn:

Recalibrate sarcasm meter, dude. And lighten up, francis.
FHenry
Link To This Post
Posted: 1/30/2013 11:03:06 AM

When a government is actively working to alter the foundations of its society to enslave control every man, woman, and child by dependency on the teat of the government, the biggest threat to achieving that goal are individuals who don't comply and just want to be left alone.

THIS
glockO
A REAL American Genius
Link To This Post
Posted: 1/30/2013 11:03:36 AM
[Last Edit: 1/30/2013 11:05:26 AM by glockO]

ETA

Entrapment - Legal Dictionary

Stupid is Contagious...Don't catch the Stupid
Winners always WIN!
Founder of the Stay-The-Hell-Out-of MY-Life Party
Snake_driver
Link To This Post
Posted: 1/30/2013 11:05:09 AM
Originally Posted By RevDeadCorpse:

Originally Posted By Snake_driver:

Barrel wasn't too short. OAL was too short 'cause someone hacked a piece off the buttstock after Randy cut down the barrel.

Interesting, I never heard that story before. That makes it even MORE wrong since Randy Weaver may not of had anything to do with it being too short overall.

aimforthemedic
On Call
Military
Link To This Post
Posted: 1/30/2013 11:05:15 AM
Is he a member here? It seems like every time we talk about something he talks about it a day or two later on his show.
I'm not buying a Volt and I'm not paying the penalty tax either. Drink my shit. Thank you.
-HogJaws
macman37
Link To This Post
Posted: 1/30/2013 11:05:57 AM
[Last Edit: 1/30/2013 11:09:53 AM by macman37]

They are both racists.

Correct. I just used to marvel at the guys who tripped over themselves to say it was okay (which I suppose it is okay - you are free to be stupid) to be racist.

And I agree (edit: with you). Frankly I would like to live out in the sticks just because I don't really like anybody...
Let's Go Red Wings!

Soli Deo Gloria
iwouldntknow
I ANALYST NOW
Link To This Post
Posted: 1/30/2013 11:08:18 AM
I ETAd my original post.
Shenanigunz
Cheeky and fun!
Military
Link To This Post
Posted: 1/30/2013 11:10:05 AM

ETA Lemme get a link to a company that does sarcasm meter recalibration. Too early in the morning for sarcasm, apparently.

Arfcom can't take a joke. This is known.
The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is hard to verify their authenticity. - Abraham Lincoln
VA-gunnut
Because I said so, that's why!
Instructor
Link To This Post
Posted: 1/30/2013 11:10:16 AM
I knew we would get a RR thread this week.
"Site Staff remembers when you could buy a keg of musket balls for $1.75"

I'm never wrong. I thought I was once, but I was mistaken.
surveyor3
Surveyor 3.0
Link To This Post
Posted: 1/30/2013 11:10:41 AM
Originally Posted By VA-gunnut:

You win the pool?
Shitter's full.
Remember kids, always gasp with a buddy. - BigeasySnow
Join VCDL.org!
JaxsonRaine
Currently Untitled
Link To This Post
Posted: 1/30/2013 11:10:42 AM

Recalibrate sarcasm meter, dude. And lighten up, francis.

Maybe if you gave any indication in your post that it was sarcasm...
If I'm posting in this font/color combination, there is a good chance I am being sarcastic.
TacticalMOLONLABE
In Nomine Dei Nostri Satanas, Luciferi Excelsi.
Link To This Post
Posted: 1/30/2013 11:12:19 AM

I remember the thread I did on RR a few years ago very well Dave_A went full retard in it..
Call to arms banners fly in the wind
For the glory of Hellas
Coat of arms reading "Freedom or death!"
Blood of king Leonidas

And short will be thy tyranny over us
wtturn
Link To This Post
Posted: 1/30/2013 11:13:23 AM

Originally Posted By RevDeadCorpse

That's my understanding
wtturn
Link To This Post
Posted: 1/30/2013 11:14:33 AM

Originally Posted By TacticalMOLONLABE:

I remember the thread I did on RR a few years ago very well Dave_A went full retard in it..

Is that the one that led to him getting banned?
74novaman
Warlord of the Cul de Sac
Instructor
Link To This Post
Posted: 1/30/2013 11:15:04 AM

Originally Posted By RevDeadCorpse

That's my understanding

I'd love to see some documentation on this. I'd always heard the barrel was cut a little short. If this is true, it makes the whole story even more damning.
When they kick out your front door, How you gonna come?
With your hands on your head, Or on the trigger of your gun? -The Clash
Drakich
Link To This Post
Posted: 1/30/2013 11:16:08 AM

Today I learned it's ok for the government to murder the son and the wife of people who have beliefs we disagree with.
Dragynn
Link To This Post
Posted: 1/30/2013 11:17:21 AM
It bears re-mentioning at this point, that H-S Precision had no problem hiring that cocksucker Lon Horiuchi that shot Vicki Weaver.

Fuck H-S Precision with a gnarly piece of timber fulla rusty nails, i'll never buy shit from 'em.
Elijah1
Link To This Post
Posted: 1/30/2013 11:17:50 AM
Originally Posted By BANDITOZ71:
Is he crying again?

http://i593.photobucket.com/albums/tt12/xwolf1ex/1272964790_glenn-beck-crying.gif

You bastard. I just shot Copenhagen out my nose.
01000110010000100100100001001111 011000010110111001100100 01000110010101010010000001000001010100100100111101000011
xmission
Doomsday Machine Boy
Link To This Post
Posted: 1/30/2013 11:20:36 AM
I thought Glenn made Lon Hariouchi part sound like he accidentally missed and hit Weavers wife in the face. I had never heard it this way before.
Democrats : For slavery then, for slavery now.
macman37
Link To This Post
Posted: 1/30/2013 11:22:57 AM
Originally Posted By Drakich:

Today I learned it's ok for the government to murder the son and the wife of people who have beliefs we disagree with.

...And no, it's not... I hope you didn't get that from my post.
Let's Go Red Wings!

Soli Deo Gloria
speedracer422
Link To This Post
Posted: 1/30/2013 11:22:59 AM

Originally Posted By xmission:
I thought Glenn made Lon Hariouchi part sound like he accidentally missed and hit Weavers wife in the face. I had never heard it this way before.

Missed what? The baby?
(I'm not listening)

Speed
"Look, when I was a kid, I inhaled frequently. That was the point." -Barack Hussein Obama
Dragracer
Link To This Post
Posted: 1/30/2013 11:29:56 AM

Even beat the Friday projection.
patchouli
Not A Real Member
Link To This Post
Posted: 1/30/2013 11:31:42 AM
The senate hearings are on youtube. Such a fucked up situation. The government even apologizes.

Crazy.
Do you really believe in limited government, reduced spending, and individual freedom? Do not support the Republican party.
Drakich
Link To This Post
Posted: 1/30/2013 11:33:01 AM

...And no, it's not... I hope you didn't get that from my post.

Partially, although I was fairly certain you didn't mean it that way.

A lot of people, in the past, have used Randy Weaver's racism and loose associations with racist organizations to justify his son being shot in the back and his wife being shot in the face by Federal agents.
eventide451
Link To This Post
Posted: 1/30/2013 11:33:59 AM
Originally Posted By speedracer422:

Missed what? The baby?
(I'm not listening)

Speed

Horiuchi didn't 'accidentally miss' shit. That worthless murdering fuck did it on purpose and then claimed he was trying to hit Harris, regardless of what the .gov wants you to believe.
godzillamax
Link To This Post
Posted: 1/30/2013 11:41:11 AM

They were made examples of, so others who think the same way will change their tune. Imagine if in today's America a few guys named Washington, Henry, Adams, Jay, etal. decided they wanted to break from the oppressive taxes of the current government and form their own nation what would happen to them. They would be made examples of. They would be charged with some petty crime as an excuse to bring to bear the might and power of the federal government against them, and the complicit media would tell a one-sided story so the masses could be kept ill-informed so they wouldn't rally to the revolutionaries cause. And when Washington, Henry, Adams, etal. and some of their families are either killed violently, or imprisoned for life, it would serve as an example for others. This is how a modern westernized nation controls its dissenters, its rugged individuals who just want to be left alone, and any who dare not conform.
- Edmund Burke

- Thomas Jefferson
SeanC
Link To This Post
Posted: 1/30/2013 11:41:22 AM
Originally Posted By eventide451:
Originally Posted By speedracer422:

Missed what? The baby?
(I'm not listening)

Speed

Horiuchi didn't 'accidentally miss' shit. That worthless murdering fuck did it on purpose and then claimed he was trying to hit Harris, regardless of what the .gov wants you to believe.

It was a hell of a shot for a miss.
  Previous Page
Page:  / 2