Site Notices
9/23/2014 4:41:23 PM
Author
Posted: 1/27/2013 1:39:06 AM
Diane Fuckstain, keeps saying that there are 2,200 guns that are not banned and American sportman can buy them etc.

She then says only 158 are banned. Those are the named banned one's. But her features list will ban thousands more.

On her non banned list is the Ruger 10/22, Ruger 10/22 carbine. Ruger 10/22 #$#$% Ruger 10/22@%^# she will count those as four guns.

If we counted guns the way she counts guns we would come up with thousands to counter her numbers becasue she is a lying bitch.

Look at all the AR models, from different manufacturers, let alone other styles of rifles, could any of this help us out in our arguement?

Let's find the ways to eliminate all of the gun ban, mag ban talk and other bullshit talk.
KarlSG1
Practice your long range marksmanship.
Link To This Post
Posted: 1/27/2013 1:52:37 AM
Banning one gun is treason.
To vote for, sign, or enforce a blatently unconstitutional law, without amending the Constitution, is a direct attack on the Constitution, and therefore; treason.
Sinsbad69
Link To This Post
Posted: 1/27/2013 1:56:01 AM
[Last Edit: 1/27/2013 1:57:45 AM by Sinsbad69]
Originally Posted By KarlSG1:

Amen brother!!!!!

Edit to add first post nails it as usual
Grin
Space Pilot Extraordinaire
Link To This Post
Posted: 1/27/2013 1:56:44 AM

Even if it's one that is guaranteed to kaboom and kill the owner on the first firing?
It's colder than the hand of Death out there...
JerkStore
Link To This Post
Posted: 1/27/2013 1:57:41 AM
My Daewoo DR-200s aren't on the list. The K1 and K2 are.
nvgeologist
Ablative Pointman
NRA
Link To This Post
Posted: 1/27/2013 1:57:57 AM
Most of the guns on the "not banned" lists are slide, pump, lever, bolt, and single shot guns.

But hey, 2,200 guns not banned makes for a great 15 second news blurb.

Torf
Link To This Post
Posted: 1/27/2013 2:11:41 AM
[Last Edit: 1/27/2013 2:13:55 AM by Torf]
You are correct. Antis multi-count dozens of gun models when they are trying to pacify idiots.

The list of models of just Bushmaster that they ban has to be at least in the scores. It would be reasonable to estimate that every one of the "158" banned guns actually stands in for at least a dozen different factory offerings on average.

It would be interesting to get a list of all banned factory models for all the model years affected for all the guns banned by name and feature. It would make for a nice little factoid.

"Feinstein claims to have banned only 158 guns, but in reality the true count shows that over two thousand different guns were banned!"
Spart
Just another printer repairman
Military
Link To This Post
Posted: 1/27/2013 2:16:13 AM
It's obviously pretty stupid, but interestingly there are some on the list that would otherwise qualify as assault weapons. The Vinci Steady Grip, for instance. If the bill is enacted the M4 would be banned (pistol grip) but the functionally identical Vinci Steady Grip wouldn't be. Why? I'm guessing because it isn't black.

nathan408
Smoke check that asshole.
Link To This Post
Posted: 1/27/2013 2:16:15 AM
Compared to the 250,000+ possible combinations that are banned. Don't here them spewing that info.
Boy the next word that comes out of your mouth better be some brilliant fucking Mark Twain shit. Cause it's definitely getting chiseled on your tombstone. Otis Driftwood "The Devil's Rejects"
Torf
Link To This Post
Posted: 1/27/2013 2:17:44 AM

Originally Posted By Spart:
It's obviously pretty stupid, but interestingly there are some on the list that would otherwise qualify as assault weapons. The Vinci Steady Grip, for instance. If the bill is enacted the M4 would be banned (pistol grip) but the functionally identical Vinci Steady Grip wouldn't be. Why? I'm guessing because it isn't black.

http://i.imgur.com/y6mXzNd.jpg

How is that first shotgun not banned by feature?
Desert_AIP
I always get the shakes before a drop
NRAMilitary
Link To This Post
Posted: 1/27/2013 2:22:08 AM
SHALL NOT BE INFRINGED
Single men in barracks don't turn in to plaster saints. - Rudyard Kipling

KC-10Boom: Cookies should never give one the shits.
nathan408
Smoke check that asshole.
Link To This Post
Posted: 1/27/2013 2:24:40 AM
Originally Posted By Torf:

Yep its 1 feature now that, "pistol grip protruding conspicuously" sorry banned.
Boy the next word that comes out of your mouth better be some brilliant fucking Mark Twain shit. Cause it's definitely getting chiseled on your tombstone. Otis Driftwood "The Devil's Rejects"
atomicferret
AAAAAAAAAAHHHH!!!!!!!!!!
Link To This Post
Posted: 1/27/2013 2:28:05 AM

It is on the "exempt" list
"Everybody dies. Someone's carrying a bullet for you right now, doesn't even know it. Trick is, die of old age before it finds you."

~ Sgt. Malcom Reynolds
Battle of Du-Khang
RNB32
NRA
Link To This Post
Posted: 1/27/2013 2:30:31 AM
[Last Edit: 1/27/2013 2:32:22 AM by RNB32]
Ruger should brand the SR556 as a 10/22 just to piss Feinstein off.
Evilsmurfkilla
Link To This Post
Posted: 1/27/2013 2:30:34 AM
The Mini-14 is specifically on the exempted list. Makes sense... not like you could hit anything with it anyway.
Rogue-Sasquatch
Akimbo Pixelslinger
Link To This Post
Posted: 1/27/2013 2:34:33 AM
I just love how in this country, banning books is a hideous idea, but banning guns is perfectly acceptable.

Can we ban fascists instead? I wouldn't mind burning them.
You know, I've been here for aqua-bumpers, shower cookies, goose fuckers, doll shows, fire on airplanes, and the attempted theft of an AR by Shitty McBritches, and this post is the one that's finally made me say, "This place is getting weird." -53
Torf
Link To This Post
Posted: 1/27/2013 2:35:02 AM

Originally Posted By atomicferret:

It is on the "exempt" list

I am not sure that is good enough. What would stop any manufacturer from taking a firearm on the "exempt" list and adding evil features? I believe (without actually having the text of the bill in front of me) that the features listing would override the exemptions where they came into conflict.
phideaux
Link To This Post
Posted: 1/27/2013 2:35:29 AM

"shall not be infringed"......seems to me that means any gun law is unconstitutional
KarlSG1
Practice your long range marksmanship.
Link To This Post
Posted: 1/27/2013 2:35:43 AM
[Last Edit: 1/27/2013 2:37:18 AM by KarlSG1]
Originally Posted By Grin:

Even if it's one that is guaranteed to kaboom and kill the owner on the first firing?

Yes.
Product liability laws and market forces will take care of your extremely probable hypothetical situation.
To vote for, sign, or enforce a blatently unconstitutional law, without amending the Constitution, is a direct attack on the Constitution, and therefore; treason.
Grin
Link To This Post
Posted: 1/27/2013 2:36:44 AM
Originally Posted By Grin:

Yes.
Product liability laws and market forces will take care of your extremely probable hypothetical situation

X_805
Link To This Post
Posted: 1/27/2013 2:48:31 AM
Originally Posted By Kubota3430:
Diane Fuckstain, keeps saying that there are 2,200 guns that are not banned and American sportman can buy them etc.

She then says only 158 are banned. Those are the named banned one's. But her features list will ban thousands more.

On her non banned list is the Ruger 10/22, Ruger 10/22 carbine. Ruger 10/22 #$#$% Ruger 10/22@%^# she will count those as four guns.

If we counted guns the way she counts guns we would come up with thousands to counter her numbers becasue she is a lying bitch.

Look at all the AR models, from different manufacturers, let alone other styles of rifles, could any of this help us out in our arguement?

Let's find the ways to eliminate all of the gun ban, mag ban talk and other bullshit talk.

Good point. If someone could compile all the models of guns banned by features and names then that would be a nice number to throw around as a counter to when somebody says, "But only 158 types are banned."
sum-rifle
Link To This Post
Posted: 1/27/2013 3:02:01 AM
Every "Reasonable" gun law has already been passed, along with thousands that are unreasonable. From this point forward ANY NEW GUN LAW IN UNREASONABLE. Period
Evilsmurfkilla
Link To This Post
Posted: 1/27/2013 3:12:05 AM
Is it just me or did Ruger get special treatment on this? Didn't see their SR556 banned by name, or anything else they make.
Grin
Link To This Post
Posted: 1/27/2013 3:12:53 AM
Originally Posted By Evilsmurfkilla:
Is it just me or did Ruger get special treatment on this? Didn't see their SR556 banned by name, or anything else they make.

Nobody ever hears about the SR556. I'm not surprised
762minigun2
He said .... uh .... Member
Link To This Post
Posted: 1/27/2013 3:18:13 AM

Cause back in the day Bill Ruger SR. was tossing her salad. He turned on us on his own. Before the 94 Ban he cut us back to 10 round magazines, he felt anything more was excessive for us lowly citizens.
I am the NRA. We got the gun's. We need the numbers. Join the NRA if you have not already done so.
OriginalUser
Link To This Post
Posted: 1/27/2013 3:36:17 AM
We can just rename all characteristics and have gun mfgs rename their products.

Flashider = decorative barrel end sleeve
Pistol grip = plastic handle

What assault rifle? This Mustang 6920 with the A2 decorative barrel end sleeve and plastic handle?
Cypher15
Link To This Post
Posted: 1/27/2013 3:39:57 AM

Originally Posted By OriginalUser:

What assault rifle? This Mustang 6920 with the A2 decorative barrel end sleeve and plastic handle?

i think itd be funnier if with Reids 'loose' amendment process that the republicans are able to put AR15's, AK's, etc on the exempt list..
Coyote with 40 people crammed into a minivan gets into a chase with DPS, Paco over estimates his driving abilities and *whmmo!* the Astrovan of Immigration becomes a Pinata of Pain, hurling broken bodies like so many tasty pieces of cheap candy...
lilMAC25
Link To This Post
Posted: 1/27/2013 3:43:35 AM
Anything named is next to be banned.

She's a treacherous conniving cunt.
cervantes44
Link To This Post
Posted: 1/27/2013 4:01:01 AM
The Mini-14 is specifically on the exempted list. Makes sense... not like you could hit anything with it anyway.

Come now. I hit things with my Mini.... sometimes....

Fuck Feinstein and her bill.
986Flyer
Link To This Post
Posted: 1/27/2013 4:09:49 AM
[Last Edit: 1/27/2013 4:10:25 AM by 986Flyer]
Where would a Barrett M99 .50 fall in this fiasco? I've always wanted a safe, sporting, bolt action rifle.

And yes, I am planning on buying one soon.
Kubota3430
Link To This Post
Posted: 1/27/2013 1:01:04 PM
Originally Posted By nvgeologist:
Most of the guns on the "not banned" lists are slide, pump, lever, bolt, and single shot guns.

But hey, 2,200 guns not banned makes for a great 15 second news blurb.

That is part of where I was going with this, the MSM keeps showing the sound bite of 2,200 are exempt, and 158 "named" are banned but if we had the 2,200 are exempt but xxxxx thousand are banned I think it would give us a bit of a sound bit, for live TV it would be deleted on taped TV.

Banning any gun is an infringement on the Constitution.

Essayons
Member: ARFCOM, NRA Life Member, GOA, SAF, WSRPA
Link To This Post
Posted: 1/28/2013 7:07:47 PM
[Last Edit: 1/28/2013 7:10:00 PM by Essayons]

The A-Team proved that!

Originally Posted By nvgeologist:
[div]Most of the guns on the "not banned" lists are slide, pump, lever, bolt, and single shot guns.

Yea, how are those "exceptions" to prohibitions applicable only to semi-automatic weapons (and shotguns with revolving cylinders)
“A Republic, if you can keep it.”
Steve_T_M
Here Toy Go
Link To This Post
Posted: 1/28/2013 7:15:47 PM

Originally Posted By Cypher15:

Originally Posted By OriginalUser:

i think itd be funnier if with Reids 'loose' amendment process that the republicans are able to put AR15's, AK's, etc on the exempt list..

And every time they ban a gun, we add it to the exempt list! Eventually the law is as thick as phone book and yet actually does nothing! Brilliant!

Arfpocalypse Now 3: Herby and the Bandit

http://www.ar15.com/forums/t_1_5/1291210_Arfpocalypse_Now_3__Herby_and_the_Bandit__an_Arfcomics_production_.html
Essayons
Member: ARFCOM, NRA Life Member, GOA, SAF, WSRPA
Link To This Post
Posted: 1/28/2013 7:17:30 PM
[Last Edit: 1/28/2013 7:18:15 PM by Essayons]
We need to stress that S.150 proposes to ban "an entire class of 'arms' that is overwhelmingly chosen by American society for [the] lawful purpose" of self defense (i.e. the AR-15).

We turn finally to the law at issue here. As we have said, the law totally bans handgun possession in the home.It also requires that any lawful firearm in the home bedisassembled or bound by a trigger lock at all times, rendering it inoperable.As the quotations earlier in this opinion demonstrate,the inherent right of self-defense has been central to theSecond Amendment right. The handgun ban amounts to aprohibition of an entire class of “arms” that is overwhelmingly chosen by American society for that lawful purpose. The prohibition extends, moreover, to the home, where the need for defense of self, family, and property is most acute.Under any of the standards of scrutiny that we have applied to enumerated constitutional rights,27 banning from the home “the most preferred firearm in the nation to ‘keep’ and use for protection of one’s home and family,” 478 F. 3d, at 400, would fail constitutional muster.

District of Columbia v. Heller

So called "assault weapons" may not be "the most preferred firearm in the nation to ‘keep’ and use for protection of one’s home and family" but the AR-15 may be the most preferred long gun in the nation for that purpose.
“A Republic, if you can keep it.”
Harlikwin
Govt. Grant Farmer
Link To This Post
Posted: 1/28/2013 7:19:28 PM
Almost every semi auto made is banned per her absurd list.
PM me for unbiased NV info

The arfcom version of my cheap night vision guide here:
http://www.ar15.com/forums/topic.html?b=6&f=18&t=328029
SGocka
__________________________
NRA
Link To This Post
Posted: 1/28/2013 7:21:25 PM

Isn't it because of capacity?

Pistol grip but <5 rounds I thought was GTG?
I can't stand it when my wife does anal masturbation and then licks her fingers. - Kriptonic