Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 1/25/2013 10:10:49 AM EDT
I placed a order with them on 12/29 tried calling several times all i get is a answering machine thats full anyone have this expirence? I know they arent the best company.......
Link Posted: 1/25/2013 10:12:04 AM EDT
[#1]
Join date, post count
Link Posted: 1/25/2013 10:15:08 AM EDT
[#2]
Ain't like you were not warned.

If my experiance with them was anything to go by what was on the answering machine will be the most intelligent thing you will ever hear out of RGuns.
Link Posted: 1/25/2013 10:16:06 AM EDT
[#3]
Tell us the status of your Botach order as well.
Link Posted: 1/25/2013 10:18:07 AM EDT
[#4]
They are fine, just not so much when it comes to keeping you up to date with your order. They were like that before the latest panic spree, gotta be even worse now.
Link Posted: 1/25/2013 10:18:54 AM EDT
[#5]
They are fine.
Link Posted: 1/25/2013 10:34:56 AM EDT
[#6]
If you are looking for a company to hold your hand and whisper sweet nothing's in your ear, don't go to Rguns. But if you want good prices on parts they are OK by me.
Link Posted: 1/25/2013 11:17:23 AM EDT
[#7]
Did you go to their werbsite and read it before coming to post this?

Have you happened to go to any other gun vendor website and read what is posted on any of them?

Many vendors have stopped taking orders, have shut off phones and taken down website orders/new phone orders.

Have you been living under a rock the last two months?

INTERIM SHIPPING POLICIES - PLEASE READ BEFORE SHOPPING AT RGUNS

Misguided politicians are seeking to exploit the tragic events in Newtown, Connecticut in order to take away the rights of honest, hard working Americans.  As a result, we are overloaded with orders.  To cope with the large volume of orders, we are instituting the following policies, effective immediately:

1. Order Cancellation Fee:  If you place an order for an item we have in stock, we pledge to fill your order.  However, many people are placing orders with multiple merchants, and as soon as one fille the order, cancelling the orders with others.  We reserve the right to charge a $100.00 order cancellation fee for orders placed and cancelled in this manner.

2. Orders for RGUNS TRR-15 lower receivers, in all calibers, will take at least eight (8) weeks to ship from the date of the order.

3. Orders for items other than lower receivers will take at least four (4) weeks to ship from the date of the order.  WE ARE WORKING DILIGENTLY TO INCREASE OUR ORDER PROCESSING CAPACITY.

4. RGUNS does not charge a credit card used for an order until it is ready to be shipped.  If your card has not been charged, we have not shipped your order.

5. Your order confirmation email is your indication that we have received your order; there is no need to contact us to ensure receipt.

6. We are taking ONLINE orders only at this time.  

7. Please do not call or email to check on order status; we are trying to devote our time to getting your orders shipped as fast as possible and time spent responding to an "order check" call or email is time taken away from packing and shipping.

CLICK HERE CONTINUE TO RGUNS HOMEPAGE

Link Posted: 1/25/2013 11:29:00 AM EDT
[#8]
Please stop trying to get in touch with them, you are slowing down my order.
Link Posted: 1/25/2013 11:31:55 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
Join date, post count

What's your point?
Link Posted: 1/25/2013 11:37:32 AM EDT
[#10]
Link Posted: 1/25/2013 11:38:28 AM EDT
[#11]
Link Posted: 1/25/2013 11:39:42 AM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

This.

Op, just fyi. There was a shooting awhile back, caused a lot of political posturing.

Made a panic of sorts in the firearms retail world.

Waves of people that had never purchased guns, or signed up to gun forums and posted 12 times starting doing so all at once.

People are a bit behind. Don't have time to babysit you.

You can google "newtown shooting" for more details.
Link Posted: 1/25/2013 1:00:35 PM EDT
[#13]
Im quite aware of the current shooting situation. Ive looked thru there site and didnt see a time estimate i was just inquiring if they were in stock or not i dont mind waiting. Dont really see how it matters my post count and no i am not a NOOB to firearms thanks for the responses from those who have had expirience with them.
Link Posted: 1/25/2013 1:16:29 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
Ive looked thru there site and didnt see a time estimate i was just inquiring if they were in stock or not i dont mind waiting. .

2. Orders for RGUNS TRR-15 lower receivers, in all calibers, will take at least eight (8) weeks to ship from the date of the order.

3. Orders for items other than lower receivers will take at least four (4) weeks to ship from the date of the order. WE ARE WORKING DILIGENTLY TO INCREASE OUR ORDER PROCESSING CAPACITY.

4. RGUNS does not charge a credit card used for an order until it is ready to be shipped. If your card has not been charged, we have not shipped your order.

5. Your order confirmation email is your indication that we have received your order; there is no need to contact us to ensure receipt.

6. We are taking ONLINE orders only at this time.

7. Please do not call or email to check on order status; we are trying to devote our time to getting your orders shipped as fast as possible and time spent responding to an "order check" call or email is time taken away from packing and shipping.

Link Posted: 1/25/2013 1:21:15 PM EDT
[#15]
summary:

there are 2 rguns, one in texas, and one in illinois.

the one in illinois is the one that you ordered from, and has been known to have a history of rudeness, and poor customer support.

while there are some that have gotten good service from them, when things go bad, they may not care.

they were kicked off this board.

one of the many threads on them

http://www.ar15.com/forums/t_3_118/562172_.html

you can go to bing.com, and type

rguns site:ar15.com

to search for the threads on rguns

Link Posted: 1/25/2013 1:26:22 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
Quoted:

This.

Op, just fyi. There was a shooting awhile back, caused a lot of political posturing.

Made a panic of sorts in the firearms retail world.

Waves of people that had never purchased guns, or signed up to gun forums and posted 12 times starting doing so all at once.

People are a bit behind. Don't have time to babysit you.

You can google "newtown shooting" for more details.

LMFAO  
Link Posted: 1/25/2013 1:28:43 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
They are one of the worst companies I have ever dealt with.

Crappy customer service when you walk into their store.

They act like you are bothering them when you want to make a purchase or look at something.

Sometimes when walking in and the store empty you had to wait 25-30 minutes for someone to come out and help you. When they did they were of course bothered by your presence.

Sounds like the  average posters here.
Link Posted: 1/25/2013 1:31:48 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
Join date, post count

Says the non-member...
Link Posted: 1/25/2013 1:32:21 PM EDT
[#19]

Quoted:

Join date, post count

Then he must be making it up.  I'll see your and add

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top