Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 4
Link Posted: 1/23/2013 4:34:17 PM EDT
[#1]
Quoted:

22lr is the caliber of choice among a lot of preppers for when the SHTF.  You can hunt with it and also dispatch rodents quietly with it.  22lr has been selling for 300-400% increase, with guys buying bricks for over $75/each.

I bought 10,000 round cases of PMC 22LR for just over $100 each back when I was stocking for Y2K.  $75 for a brick of 500 is insane, 15 times the price in only a dozen or so years is absolutely mind-boggling.  Plus 5.56 was going for around a dime per round and Nato 7.62 was going for fifteen cents per round if you bought 1000 round cases.
Link Posted: 1/23/2013 4:34:54 PM EDT
[#2]
So in your first post you were clueless as to what was going on around you.

In your last post you are a fully turned on activist who's attended rallies and made phone calls.

But you had no idea how ammo had gotten expensive?

Link Posted: 1/23/2013 4:35:47 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Do you own a television? Does it work?

You've asked a stupid question, hence all the bullshit responses.

There is an entire school room full of dead kindergartners who were massacred by a guy with an AR, EVERY fucking politician who hates us has more support than ever before to fuck us and you ask why is ammo high?

Every gun store is sold out of AR's ammo and mags EVERYWHERE.

You must be trolling

yes,I've read the stories on gun stores being overwhelmed. Don't be a effing smartass!  We're dealing with real tyrants here in New York State.  Was at a pro gun rally (last minute deal) on Long Saturday.  @ 1,000 people showed up. Most of the cars, trucks, and motorcyles passing by were very supportive.  I spent days on the telephone calling every NY State Senator & Assemblyman in the downstate NY area and raised hell with them.  Also did the email thing.  The reality is most "so called" 2nd amendment supporters/gun owners in this state sat on their fat asses and did nothing!  Maybe they did not have a safe full of "semi's" like some of us  have.  So they really didn't give a damn if it affected  someone else's 2nd amendment rights.  

So this has been the final straw for many of us here in NY State.  I am leaving for Texas as soon as financially possible,

You seem to be aware of everything that's been happening the last few months, but you can't understand why prices are through the roof.

That's kind of like having two and two but not being able to figure out where four came from.

Link Posted: 1/23/2013 4:42:24 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Hey caveman, you just thaw out?

Isn't it funny that when a fellow 2nd amendment enthusiast posts an unquiry he gets pummeled with sarcastic comments?  As I said I have been inactive here for a long time.  But again I stocked up years ago when prices were lower.  Someone mentioned "Lance".  What sort of ammo is everyone out here sitting on?

From one 2A enthusiast to another, you missed about a decade of prime buying opportunity.

Link Posted: 1/23/2013 4:44:11 PM EDT
[#5]
Is this a question post or a bragging post?
Link Posted: 1/23/2013 4:44:44 PM EDT
[#6]
I love how the mods just dumped this into GD.

To the wolves with you and your question!
Link Posted: 1/23/2013 4:45:32 PM EDT
[#7]

What I find amusing is that NOBODY addressed the reasons for the shortage that I speculated about in the original post.  DId the dept of Homeland securiity buy 1.4 billion rounds of ammo to cause a shortage?  Was that the intention?  Has the public been scrambling for the crumbs as a result?  How long has it been going on?

Nobody addressed it because thats been addressed here multiple times. DHS buys that much ammo on an on-going basis. It comes to a few hundred rounds per officer, not a whole lot of ammo when you look at it that way.

Unfortunately some on the net want to turn it into a vast conspiracy, and guys like you fall for that and regurgitate it on a regular basis.

Quoted:

I saw IMI 1200 round cases of M855 selling on WIdeners for $570 and was out of stock!  That is obscene.  I must have 4/5K of IMI ammo already in stock.  Paid less than half of that.  That is a lot of inflation!

You were buying when surplus ammow as cheap and plentiful. Not so much anymore.
Next you'll be complaining that a surplus  SKS doesn't sell for $100 anymore.
Link Posted: 1/23/2013 4:45:41 PM EDT
[#8]
Cut the guy some slack. He probably hasn't signed on in a decade since he first signed up. I'd have to imagine that if I lived on Long Island and had plenty of ammunition already, I wouldn't be monitoring the state of things around the country as far as prices are concerned.

My guess is the guy who posted this thread decided to search for Ammo, found it unavailable, thought "WTF!?" and came here to ask what the hell was going on.
Link Posted: 1/23/2013 4:47:09 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

There is an entire school room full of dead kindergartners who were massacred by a guy with an AR, EVERY fucking politician who hates us has more support than ever before to fuck us and you ask why is ammo high?

You must be trolling

yes,I've read the stories on gun stores being overwhelmed. Don't be a effing smartass!  We're dealing with real tyrants here in New York State.  Was at a pro gun rally (last minute deal) on Long Saturday.  @ 1,000 people showed up. Most of the cars, trucks, and motorcyles passing by were very supportive.  I spent days on the telephone calling every NY State Senator & Assemblyman in the downstate NY area and raised hell with them.  Also did the email thing.  The reality is most "so called" 2nd amendment supporters/gun owners in this state sat on their fat asses and did nothing!  Maybe they did not have a safe full of "semi's" like some of us  have.  So they really didn't give a damn if it affected  someone else's 2nd amendment rights.  

So this has been the final straw for many of us here in NY State.  I am leaving for Texas as soon as financially possible,

You seem to be aware of everything that's been happening the last few months, but you can't understand why prices are through the roof.

That's kind of like having two and two but not being able to figure out where four came from.

Yeah, good point. On one hand you are clueless, on the other you are thoroughly knowledgeable. 'Sup wit dat?
Link Posted: 1/23/2013 4:48:43 PM EDT
[#10]
All sarcasm aside. It's really about supply chain. All stores, brick and mortar as well as online only keep enough supply on hand for "regular" business. Same thing with manufacturers. Inventory is a liability. It's taxed. When something happens like just did, and every one and their brother runs out and buys an AR, then reads online that you "need" at least 1,000 rounds for it, they buy 2,000. The supply is exhausted, in the short term at the retail level, and in the long term, the wholesale and manufacturing level. It takes some time to ramp back up. Nothing tinfoil hat about it. It's not a government conspiracy. It's business. It will take some time. In the meantime, prices are subject to supply and demand.
Captain Obvious....over and out.
Link Posted: 1/23/2013 4:50:16 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
Hey guys,

I have not checked in here in a long while but thought I'd check out ammo prices.  I nearly had a heart attack!  I know the US govt. dept homeland security purchased 1.4 billions rounds of ammo last year in addition to other agencies stockpiling ammo.  Was this done to dry up the market and create shortages and price spikes?  Or is this also being driven by US citizens trying to buy ammo?

I started stocking up during Caligula Clinton's reign.  I am well supplied in .308, .223 and numerous pistol calibers in the range of 30,000 rounds.  It's in ammo cans with aluminum desiccant canisters.  

I just cannot get over the prices I am reading for M193 and M855 ammo!  And even at that nothing is in stock!  What do you guys know about the details of the ammo shortage?  

Thanks!

www.drudgereport.com
Link Posted: 1/23/2013 4:59:36 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
What Island have you been lost on for the past few weeks?

Oh Fuck that . I have lived on an island for the last 15 years. I saw this coming a mile away.
Buy it cheap stack it deep. Even the family gets it . ;)
Link Posted: 1/23/2013 5:04:39 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
If none of your pistol caliber ammo is 22lr, you're more screwed than you think...

even if it is all 22lr...you're more screwed than you think. I bought the last 4 boxes from my supplier a month ago, and I don't even have a 22lr
Link Posted: 1/23/2013 5:22:56 PM EDT
[#14]
Bill would ban rifle used in Newtown killings, cap magazines at 10 rounds
Sales of the AR-15 Bushmaster rifle — the kind used in the Dec. 14 school massacre in Sandy Hook — would be illegal under a federal assault weapon ban that Connecticut’s two U.S. senators and Newtown’s new congresswoman will help introduce Thursday in Washington.

Current owners of assault weapons outlawed by the bill would likely be required to register them with the U.S. Bureau of Alcohol Tobacco Firearms and Explosives, those familiar with the bill told Hearst Connecticut Newspapers.

Gun magazines holding more than 10 rounds of ammunition would also be rendered illegal under the legislation, which is undergoing last-minute tweaks on Capitol Hill.

“The AR-15 would be banned by this bill,” U.S. Sen. Christopher Murphy, D-Conn., told Hearst Wednesday night. “It’s pretty clear that the AR-15 has become the madman’s gun of choice.”

Murphy was sworn-in to the Senate earlier this month after representing Connecticut’s 5th District in the House for three terms, including the Sandy Hook section of Newtown.

Twenty children ages 7 and under and six female educators were killed when a heavily armed gunman forced his way into Sandy Hook Elementary School and sprayed the building with bullets before turning a gun on himself.

The AR-15 Bushmaster used in the rampage was legally registered to Nancy Lanza, the slain mother of Sandy Hook shooter, Adam Lanza.
“There’s still going to be a stunning variety of weapons that people can get their hands on,” Murphy said. “We’re just going to say that guns that were designed originally to kill people should stay in the hands of the military instead in the hands of people like Adam Lanza.”
U.S. Sen. Richard Blumenthal, D-Conn., is also scheduled to take part in Thursday’s roll-out of the run control package, as well as Democrat Elizabeth Esty, a House freshman who was elected to fill Murphy’s seat in the 5th District.

“It will be a more stringent measure than the assault weapon that existed from 1994 to 2004,” Blumenthal told Hearst.

Blumenthal said the ban on assault weapons and high-capacity magazines will work in concert with school security enhancement and mental health reform.

“This measure is a significant first step as part of a comprehensive program,” Blumenthal said.

Murphy said that certain weapons such as the AR-15 belong in the domain of the military.

“The NRA is trying to pull one over on us by retrospectively marketing the AR-15 as a hunting rifle,” Murphy said.

Murphy said the federal assault weapons ban would trump any gun laws passed by the states, including New York, which recently capped magazine capacity at seven rounds.

“This is a big fight and the fight kicks off tomorrow,” Murphy said. ” I wish politics didn’t enter into this. I think there are going to be a lot of Republicans who don’t want to face the wrath of voters who think very differently about gun laws after Newtown. These mass shootings now seem to be an almost daily occurrence. If we don’t change the laws, there’s going to be another Newtown.”

Posted By: [email protected] (Neil Vigdor) ( Email )  | Jan 23 at 3:09 pm
Link Posted: 1/23/2013 5:44:02 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
Seems odd for you to be a troll, but it kind of seems that way.  It has nothing to do with not being 'on here' for a few years, there have been some HUGE things going on in the real world.

Reasons for the current shortage and resulting high prices:

We've been fighting 2 wars for the past decade.  Ammo and reloading components have been steadily increasing in price and decreasing in availability.

Obama got elected in 2008, which caused quite an upswing in everyone buying anything that rhymed with 'Gun' or 'Bullet'  Just as that died down, he got re-elected.

Then, about a month ago, in a state close to you, a horrible mass shooting at an elementary school happened.  The Politicians and media went straight to BAN ALL GUNS mode in record time.  That caused yet another upswing in everyone buying anything that rhymed with 'Gun' or 'Bullet'.  We are still dealing with that panic, as you have discovered.  NY state leading the charge as you know.

Everyone everywhere is sold out of everything, and everything is priced stupid high.  Manufacturers are claiming to be looking at 6 months to 1 year or possibly more to simply get caught up to meet demand.

It's highly frustrating, but like you, I am sitting pretty well on most things.  I would like more .22lr, but...I have enough.  I am distracting myself from it by starting the process of ordering a Garand from the CMP.  

Thanks for being one of the reasoned responses.  Obama cannot get anything through the current House of Representatives that will affect the avaiilability of firearms.  Any attempt through executive orders should be  met with articles of impeachment.  Yes, people are  effing stupid to elect this psychopath again.  But the reality is he has no authority or  power to restrict firearms on a federal level.  But that does not restrict the psychopaths at the state level. If you live in a blue state then perhaps yuo have rason to be worried.  If you are hoarding clips, firearms and ammo if you live in a "red state" then you are probably over reacting or paranoid.

I have 3 M1 Garands.  All WWII era.  One has a stainless steel Krieger match grade barrel in .308.  The stupidity of this law is that is supposedly exempts firearms that are over 50 years old but again classifies anything with a bayonet lug as an "assault weapon". ALl M1's have  bayonet lugs.  Beside the 8 round en bloc clip is technically illegal now because of the 7 round moron Cuomo.  They did not pick that number accidentally.  It was planned.  The only way around it that I see it to get some "dummie" rounds and load one at the bottom of the clip.  Shoot 7 and then cycle the op rod manually to eject the dummy round and then "ping" the empty clip gets ejected.

My M1's may be  considered "borderline" as under this new laws interpretation but my FN FAL (Herstal), Poly Technologies National Match Legend AK, H&K 91, Springfield Armory M!A Super Match, M1 Carbine, And several competition grade AR-15's (coutresy of white oak precision) are not.  There have been no specifics yet about what the proposed "licensing fees" will be.  But since it is NY then will probably bend us over mercilessly per rifle..  Again this has necessitated the plans for Texas.  Going with the GF this summer to look around McKinney, Texas (rated the #2 best place to live in the US by money magazine for "quality of life").  I've resigned myself to let the progressive/left wing skumbags who have ruined this state have the place.
Link Posted: 1/23/2013 5:49:40 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

You must be trolling

http://video.today.msnbc.msn.com/today/50208495%2350208495

No AR15 rifle was uused in the Newtown shooting.  Educate yourself before you start throwing the moron label around.  It is YOU who is the moron when you say that an AR15 rifle was used.  Watch the NBC news video link from there.  The police said that they found 4 pistols iniside the school. The Ar15 was found incside  the trunk of his car!  It never made it into the school.  You have all been "PUNKED" by the media!

Link Posted: 1/23/2013 5:52:58 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
Quoted:

You must be trolling

No AR15 rifle was uused in the Newtown shooting.  Educate yourself before you start throwing the moron label around.  It is YOU who is the moron when you say that an AR15 rifle was used.  Watch the NBC news video link from there.  The police said that they found 4 pistols iniside the school. The Ar15 was found incside  the trunk of his car!  It never made it into the school.  You have all been "PUNKED" by the media!

You assume that a thing happening means that the knee jerk reaction will be proportionate.
Link Posted: 1/23/2013 5:54:49 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
Cut the guy some slack. He probably hasn't signed on in a decade since he first signed up. I'd have to imagine that if I lived on Long Island and had plenty of ammunition already, I wouldn't be monitoring the state of things around the country as far as prices are concerned.

My guess is the guy who posted this thread decided to search for Ammo, found it unavailable, thought "WTF!?" and came here to ask what the hell was going on.

Thank you.  You have a greater pereception than most of those here.  Yes, I've seen the news stories but wasn't sure how long the shortages have been going on.  I was asking for details..

Link Posted: 1/23/2013 6:03:11 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
Sales of the AR-15 Bushmaster rifle — the kind used in the Dec. 14 school massacre in Sandy Hook — would be illegal under a federal assault weapon ban that Connecticut’s two U.S. senators and Newtown’s new congresswoman will help introduce Thursday in Washington.

Current owners of assault weapons outlawed by the bill would likely be required to register them with the U.S. Bureau of Alcohol Tobacco Firearms and Explosives, those familiar with the bill told Hearst Connecticut Newspapers.

Gun magazines holding more than 10 rounds of ammunition would also be rendered illegal under the legislation, which is undergoing last-minute tweaks on Capitol Hill.

“The AR-15 would be banned by this bill,” U.S. Sen. Christopher Murphy, D-Conn., told Hearst Wednesday night. “It’s pretty clear that the AR-15 has become the madman’s gun of choice.”

Murphy was sworn-in to the Senate earlier this month after representing Connecticut’s 5th District in the House for three terms, including the Sandy Hook section of Newtown.

Twenty children ages 7 and under and six female educators were killed when a heavily armed gunman forced his way into Sandy Hook Elementary School and sprayed the building with bullets before turning a gun on himself.

The AR-15 Bushmaster used in the rampage was legally registered to Nancy Lanza, the slain mother of Sandy Hook shooter, Adam Lanza.
“There’s still going to be a stunning variety of weapons that people can get their hands on,” Murphy said. “We’re just going to say that guns that were designed originally to kill people should stay in the hands of the military instead in the hands of people like Adam Lanza.”
U.S. Sen. Richard Blumenthal, D-Conn., is also scheduled to take part in Thursday’s roll-out of the run control package, as well as Democrat Elizabeth Esty, a House freshman who was elected to fill Murphy’s seat in the 5th District.

“It will be a more stringent measure than the assault weapon that existed from 1994 to 2004,” Blumenthal told Hearst.

Blumenthal said the ban on assault weapons and high-capacity magazines will work in concert with school security enhancement and mental health reform.

“This measure is a significant first step as part of a comprehensive program,” Blumenthal said.

Murphy said that certain weapons such as the AR-15 belong in the domain of the military.

“The NRA is trying to pull one over on us by retrospectively marketing the AR-15 as a hunting rifle,” Murphy said.

Murphy said the federal assault weapons ban would trump any gun laws passed by the states, including New York, which recently capped magazine capacity at seven rounds.

“This is a big fight and the fight kicks off tomorrow,” Murphy said. ” I wish politics didn’t enter into this. I think there are going to be a lot of Republicans who don’t want to face the wrath of voters who think very differently about gun laws after Newtown. These mass shootings now seem to be an almost daily occurrence. If we don’t change the laws, there’s going to be another Newtown.”

The police found 4 handguns inside the school. The ar15 rifle was still inside the trunk of the car.  It never found it's way into the school.  Lanza never left the school to return to the  car.  So basically YOU HAVE ALL BEEN LIED TO by the media and the left wing elite in this country.  YOU have been PUNKED!  OS stop spreading THEIR lies!

Link Posted: 1/23/2013 6:06:47 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:

Police reports said that NO AR15 rifle was used!  4 handguns ewre found inside the school. The Ar15 rifle was still inside the trunk of the car!  Lanaz never left the school to return to the car.  SO basically YOU HAVE ALL BEEN LIED TO!

Link Posted: 1/23/2013 6:08:09 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
Quoted:

You must be trolling

LOL
Link Posted: 1/23/2013 6:09:19 PM EDT
[#22]
This thread has gone full retard and then emasculated itself.
Link Posted: 1/23/2013 6:11:07 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
Quoted:

You must be trolling

I fucking knew it

Link Posted: 1/23/2013 6:21:20 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

You must be trolling

I fucking knew it

You are welcome.  I thought it was time that more people knew the truth.

Now if you want to understand more about the underlying roots of WHY there have been these mass shootings then watch this video from the world reknown Front Sight Academy.  This gets to the root of the problem.  Again the media WILL NOT discuss this reality. Millions of young people are being prescribed psychotropic drugs.  The pharmaceutical/medical industry has been poisoning young people and diagnosing them with ADHD which is a bogus concoction.

If you're not agnry already about being lied to by the left wing propagandist media then you will be even more angry after watching this!

http://www.ignatius-piazza-front-sight.com/2013/01/20/front-sight-blog-youve-been-punked-video/

Link Posted: 1/23/2013 6:39:32 PM EDT
[#25]
http://www.ct.gov/despp/cwp/view.asp?Q=517284
Link Posted: 1/23/2013 6:55:51 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:

Conflicting reports.  One is a type written version on a website weeks later..  The other was a live video news link immediately after the inciident.  The police on site said that the AR15 rifle was INSIDE the trunk of the car.  They said that 4 handguns were found inside the school and that Lanza never left the school.  Now after weeks go by the State of Connecticut changes the account on their report?  My gut tells me to go with the police who were on site immediately after the inciident happened and their testimony.

Furthermore the details about how all of these mass shootings involved young people who were on prescribed psychotropic drugs has been completely ignored by the media.  The reason is simple...they have an anti US Constitution agenda...namely destroying the second amendment.  The facts be damned.

http://www.ignatius-piazza-front-sight.com/2013/01/20/front-sight-blog-youve-been-punked-video/

Link Posted: 1/23/2013 6:59:11 PM EDT
[#27]
Bravo, op. you've taken this from an under-a-rock thread to yet another "was there really an ar-15" thread on the first page. Well done.
Link Posted: 1/23/2013 7:01:37 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:
Quoted:

Conflicting reports.  One is a type written version on a website weeks later..  The other was a live video news link immediately after the inciident.  The police on site said that the AR15 rifle was INSIDE the trunk of the car.  They said that 4 handguns were found inside the school and that Lanza never left the school.  Now after weeks go by the State of Connecticut changes the account on their report?  My gut tells me to go with the police who were on site immediately after the inciident happened and their testimony.

Furthermore the details about how all of these mass shootings involved young people who were on prescribed psychotropic drugs has been completely ignored by the media.  The reason is simple...they have an anti US Constitution agenda...namely destroying the second amendment.  The facts be damned.

You're "gut" would be proven wrong over and over in the month since the shooting.
Link Posted: 1/23/2013 7:04:21 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:
Here's what happened to ammo prices.

Obama got re-elected.

You beat me to it      
Link Posted: 1/23/2013 7:08:00 PM EDT
[#30]
Ohhh....a stealth dupe.

Bravo.
Link Posted: 1/23/2013 7:17:28 PM EDT
[#31]

Quoted:

Quoted:

"The AR-15 would be banned by this bill,” U.S. Sen. Christopher Murphy, D-Conn., told Hearst Wednesday night. "It’s pretty clear that the AR-15 has become the madman’s gun of choice.”

"There’s still going to be a stunning variety of weapons that people can get their hands on,” Murphy said. "We’re just going to say that guns that were designed originally to kill people should stay in the hands of the military instead in the hands of people like Adam Lanza.”

"It will be a more stringent measure than the assault weapon that existed from 1994 to 2004,” Blumenthal told Hearst.

"This measure is a significant first step as part of a comprehensive program,” Blumenthal said.

"The NRA is trying to pull one over on us by retrospectively marketing the AR-15 as a hunting rifle,” Murphy said.

"This is a big fight and the fight kicks off tomorrow,” Murphy said. ” I wish politics didn’t enter into this. I think there are going to be a lot of Republicans who don’t want to face the wrath of voters who think very differently about gun laws after Newtown. These mass shootings now seem to be an almost daily occurrence. If we don’t change the laws, there’s going to be another Newtown.”

The police found 4 handguns inside the school. The ar15 rifle was still inside the trunk of the car.  It never found it's way into the school.  Lanza never left the school to return to the  car.  So basically YOU HAVE ALL BEEN LIED TO by the media and the left wing elite in this country.  YOU have been PUNKED!  OS stop spreading THEIR lies!

Stop. This. Shit.

Link Posted: 1/23/2013 7:22:28 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:

You are welcome.  I thought it was time that more people knew the truth.

You're hardly the first person here to post that particular conspiracy theory. You're not even the 50th.

Link Posted: 1/23/2013 7:33:39 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

You're "gut" would be proven wrong over and over in the month since the shooting.

**Several Federal and State officials on site said that 4 handguns were found inside hte school instead of the two which were initially reported".  "The AR15 rifle was left in the car."  "We have been told by several officials that he(Lanza) left that (the AR15) in the car."  That is one excertp from the NBC news report.

Proven wrong over and over?  based upon what?  Upon lies by the media establishment after the fact?  Please do not cite the coroner either.  He comes across as incompetant.  No eye witnesses put the AR15 rifle inside the school.

And no reply about all the mass shootings involving psychotropic drugs which were prescribed by doctors.

Link Posted: 1/23/2013 8:57:01 PM EDT
[#34]
[/quote]
 I am leaving for Texas as soon as financially possible,
[/quote]

Wise choice, you won 't regret it.  No state income tax there either.  Just remember that Texans are, well, independent sorts for the most part, disdain yankees and are very proud of their state.  While any big city anywhere will have its share of leftwing butt pirates, you'll likely encounter a few other political refugees like yourself.  Constantly proclaim that you love Texas, would support secession and hate NY with every fiber of your being.  You'll be OK.
Link Posted: 1/24/2013 2:58:57 AM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:
Quoted:

Wow you also suck at reading comprehension as well. Silly troll,  I said he HAD an AR, where did I say he used an AR? You need to crawl back under the rock you were hiding under.

Link Posted: 1/24/2013 3:04:28 AM EDT
[#36]
LOOK AT ME!!!! I'VE GOT THIRTY THOUSAND ROUNDS OF AMMO PACKED AWAY IN AMMO CANS WITH DESSICANT!!!!

Bragging = nobody really gives a fuck, you have no proof, and opsec bitches.
Link Posted: 1/24/2013 3:44:59 AM EDT
[#37]
Link Posted: 1/24/2013 3:55:27 AM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:
Quoted:
What Island have you been lost on for the past few weeks?

Actually, I'm jealous. I wish i forget all of the price gouging among the community.  Ignorance is bliss...

Don't tell him about Lance...

Wow, now that right there is irony to those of us that get economics.
Link Posted: 1/24/2013 4:08:18 AM EDT
[#39]
If the OP has 30K rounds I'm curious as to how many are hoarding that much or more.
Link Posted: 1/24/2013 4:10:52 AM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:
Quoted:

Police reports said that NO AR15 rifle was used!  4 handguns ewre found inside the school. The Ar15 rifle was still inside the trunk of the car!  Lanaz never left the school to return to the car.  SO basically YOU HAVE ALL BEEN LIED TO!

Three things

1.  Please don't move to Texas
2.  Stop the truther BS
3.  Maybe post a little less, you seem to have paced yourself well the first 11 years on this site, don't waste it all today.
Link Posted: 1/24/2013 4:11:40 AM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:
welcome to last month brother.

No kidding....and I thought I lived in a cave.
Link Posted: 1/24/2013 4:18:29 AM EDT
[#42]

Link Posted: 1/24/2013 5:42:23 AM EDT
[#43]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Hey guys,

I have not checked in here in a long while but thought I'd check out ammo prices.  I nearly had a heart attack!  I know the US govt. dept homeland security purchased 1.4 billions rounds of ammo last year in addition to other agencies stockpiling ammo.  Was this done to dry up the market and create shortages and price spikes?  Or is this also being driven by US citizens trying to buy ammo?

I started stocking up during Caligula Clinton's reign.  I am well supplied in .308, .223 and numerous pistol calibers in the range of 30,000 rounds.  It's in ammo cans with aluminum desiccant canisters.  

I just cannot get over the prices I am reading for M193 and M855 ammo!  And even at that nothing is in stock!  What do you guys know about the details of the ammo shortage?  

Thanks!

Welcome back, OP.

http://youtu.be/5VlGyMG0ksg

I rost.

Link Posted: 1/24/2013 5:45:56 AM EDT
[#44]

Quoted:

Hey guys,

Thanks!

So, where's wilson and would you like to eat some crab legs and a few shrimp?

Link Posted: 1/24/2013 5:52:22 AM EDT
[#45]
Link Posted: 1/24/2013 5:55:09 AM EDT
[#46]
Wow, this thread delivers.

Rip Van Winkle the Sandy Hook troofer who calls Italians "Guineas."

Link Posted: 1/24/2013 6:05:55 AM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:
[span style='font-weight: bold;']

Dude, YOU have been PUNKED by the media. That report was false. It was a Saiga that was in the trunk, as well.
Link Posted: 1/24/2013 6:07:32 AM EDT
[#48]
It's gonna get real bad before things start to turn around.
Link Posted: 1/24/2013 6:20:57 AM EDT
[#49]
Link Posted: 1/24/2013 7:22:43 AM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Three things

1.  Please don't move to Texas
2.  Stop the truther BS
3.  Maybe post a little less, you seem to have paced yourself well the first 11 years on this site, don't waste it all today.

I'll move wherever I damn well please.  I have  friends in Texas.  Need to get away from the progressive/liberal scum here who have ruined this State.  Whenever there are contrary reports about hte details in Newtown you denigrate the person  as a "truther".  It was NBC who reported this according to State & Federal first responders.  Furthermore it is irrelevant which weapon was used because there is along history of the failure of "so called" gun control schemes.  They always fair to reduce crime and instead result in higher homicide rates and more defenseless victims.  Gun related deaths have fallen to 50% in the past 20 years when gun ownership is at an all time high. More concealed carry laws in @ 30 or more states have directly be attributed to falling gun related crimes.  But again the facts be damned!  This is the mentality here and the reason why people are leaving.  

Page / 4
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top