Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 1/24/2013 1:21:17 PM EDT
[#1]
Good ones. Too many people refuse to accept that this government could ever be like China or Russia. Hell, look how we treated Americans who were of Japanese ancestry. No due process, nothing. Many people who were born in/grew up in are still alive today. So yhea, it can happen here.
Link Posted: 1/24/2013 5:07:02 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
Quoted:
With some of my mini history lessons, I'm trying to bridge the gap between an essay (few read essays today) and pure image/slogan memes and cartoons. I think that my multi-image vertical "history lessons" accomplish that, reaching a new niche. You have to reach folks where they are reachable, and today, that is on a screen connected to the internet.

I agree completely.  If people read essays and understood history (even recent history), we wouldn't be in this mess.

I'm just saying that some cleaner formatting would make them more readable and get our message across to more people more effectively.  HTH.  Keep up the good work.  I hope to see more.

BTW, I hear some of these statements have been showing up on dollar bills in my area...are they showing up around where you live?

I have not seen or heard of the dollar bill protests, but I support them and anything else that works. If I had the tech'l skills/knowhow, I'd make better images. As it is, I think they're pretty good. If anybody can take these images (or thousands more obtainable on Google images in ten seconds) and make better photomemes, I'd support them, and spread them. We need to get these images/essays/photomemes out past the choir to the "mushy middle."

Link Posted: 1/24/2013 6:46:53 PM EDT
[#3]

This is mine.  I posted it in another thread as well.

Look at some of the stuff coming out of JPFO.  They've got some good leads that should strike home pretty hard with our "enlightened" youth concerning the origins of American gun prohibitions.  When you can put a photo of a hanged black man surrounded by hood wearing klansmen together with the statute that disarmed the black man prior to their midnight visit, it strikes a pretty sensitive nerve.

For better or worse, the common meme today is that WWII is ancient history, and the world could never go down that path again.  We need more modern images.  South Africa and Rwanda spring to mind.  

There are also a ton of Youtube videos of various American policemen roughing up (beating) various people they don't like for whatever reason.  Some stills from some of those videos will go a long way in showing the average American "low information" type that it can and does happen here already, albeit on a small scale.  It only remains for us to get them questioning whether the same thugs who'll do this now, when it's patently against the law and frowned upon, won't ramp up their activities once it's no longer either of those things.
Link Posted: 1/25/2013 4:44:27 AM EDT
[#4]
The new gun ban law will exempt govt officials and police, of course.

YouTube link
http://youtu.be/BhqUGCNiK9w
Link Posted: 1/25/2013 6:45:49 AM EDT
[#5]
Tag this for later.

I hope you don't mind, but I've started to propagate these photomemes. The enemy uses enough propaganda to make you sick. I'm surprised we don't do more of it.
Link Posted: 1/25/2013 1:42:14 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
Tag this for later.

I hope you don't mind, but I've started to propagate these photomemes. The enemy uses enough propaganda to make you sick. I'm surprised we don't do more of it.

That's why I create and spread them around. The messages need to get outside of the RKBA "choir" to the "moderate middle."

Link Posted: 1/25/2013 3:54:21 PM EDT
[#7]
I swore I would never open a Facebook account but now I thinking about it just to post this kind of stuff for the few libs in my family. (Wife calls arfcom my facebook)
Link Posted: 1/26/2013 9:11:36 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
I swore I would never open a Facebook account but now I thinking about it just to post this kind of stuff for the few libs in my family. (Wife calls arfcom my facebook)

Spreading the truth to your liberal friends and family is enough of a reason to sign up on Facebook. It's great for that.
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top