User Panel

Page / 3
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 1/19/2013 10:55:23 PM EDT
[#1]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Thread 1: We should prepare for insurrection and Northern Ireland/Bosnia style guerrilla warfare against the government!!!
Thread 2: Why the fuck is the government training its troops to respond to domestic terror attacks?!?!?!?

trollin trollin trollin......

Are you saying there are no threads currently ongoing about murdering US servicemen and their families with a particular emphasis on drone pilots?

Are you saying that you haven't shown up in several of them with your smarmy instigating little digs?

It's your right I guess so have at it.

Just as it's my right to call it like I see it.

What's being spoken about in these threads is essentially "family business" and to be frank, nobody really gives a fuck what you think about it.

Troll on.

Link Posted: 1/19/2013 11:04:00 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
EVERY contingency is trained for. Not a big deal. Shit like this has been trained for years and years. It is nothing new.

Does that mean they are training for the event of EBT cards not working?
Link Posted: 1/19/2013 11:18:18 PM EDT
[#3]
i don't think they understand free men who would kill or die for liberty...
Link Posted: 1/20/2013 4:15:41 AM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:

Quoted:

They kent do that!

Fifty years ago the NG shot communists.  Today they train to shoot patriotic Americans.  Marvelous.  

That is the main take-away from all of this.  Between this weekend exercise and last weeks West Point report that "Patriots" are a threat to national security, its easy to read between the lines.

Look at the propaganda they are spewing against us nationally;

Link Posted: 1/20/2013 4:31:34 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Demonizing the opposition is the fist step in winning compliance!   If they called us Constitutional patriots or 2nd Amendment freedom fighters it wouldn't go over as well.  It will only get worse from here on out, because they’re loosing the propaganda war against guns.

Correct.  It is all about the demonization of dissidents.

Straight out of this text book Rules for Radicals by Saul Alinsky

Link Posted: 1/20/2013 4:50:37 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
The authorities aren't even hiding it anymore. We are the enemy.

http://www.wsaz.com/news/headlines/Mock-Disaster-Training-Exercise-in-Scioto-County-187322931.html

PORTSMOUTH, Ohio (WSAZ) -- A dead science teacher, weapons of mass destruction, first responders in hazmat suits and the Ohio Army National Guard all near the Municipal Stadium in Portsmouth, Thursday. There's no cause for alarm -- this is just a drill!

The mock disaster training exercise is being done with Scioto County first responders and the Ohio Army National Guard 52nd Civil Support Unit.

"It's the reality of the world we live in," says Portsmouth Police Chief Bill Raisin. "Don't forget there is such a thing as domestic terrorism. This helps us all be prepared."

Two SCHOOL teachers? ah HAHAHAHAHAHAAH
The make-believe scenario is timely. Two school employees who are disgruntled over the government's interpretation of the Second Amendment, plot to use chemical, biological and radiological agents against members of the local community.

Link Posted: 1/20/2013 5:00:50 AM EDT
[#7]
How about a drill for when the unions spaz out and attack government buildings and hot dog venders....  Yah, I know it'll never happen but they did the zombie drill thing didn't they so what’s wrong with a little fun?
Link Posted: 1/20/2013 6:51:31 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Thread 1: We should prepare for insurrection and Northern Ireland/Bosnia style guerrilla warfare against the government!!!
Thread 2: Why the fuck is the government training its troops to respond to domestic terror attacks?!?!?!?

Are you saying there are no threads currently ongoing about murdering US servicemen and their families with a particular emphasis on drone pilots?

Are you saying that you haven't shown up in several of them with your smarmy instigating little digs?

What's being spoken about in these threads is essentially "family business" and to be frank, nobody really gives a fuck what you think about it.

Troll on.

For being someone who doesn't give a fuck you sure seem butthurt about it.

Would you like some help to wash that sand out of your vagina?
Link Posted: 1/20/2013 7:27:16 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Troll on.

Um.....yeah.

I haven't slept a wink since I posted that.  

Link Posted: 1/27/2013 6:37:19 PM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Troll on.

Um.....yeah.

I haven't slept a wink since I posted that.  

Don't worry, that's just Swede.  He's like that smelly old drunk that hangs out in the parking lot of the liquor store screaming at anybody going by.

ETA: Pardon me, folks.  Is 7 days considered threadomancy?  I was just clearing bookmarks and ran across this thread in my "meaning to read" list.  Apologies if I've transgressed.

Link Posted: 1/27/2013 6:42:46 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Citizens are always completely harmless and never ever think about hurting anybody. lol

But two second amendment proponents who just happen to be "school employees", given the recent Newtown tragedy. But they aren't just angry that their 2nd amendment right are under attack. They are vengeful nihilists who want wreak havoc on their local community with a NBC attack. Who wrote this ridiculous scenario????

Son.. Look up Bezlan (aka Beslan)
Link Posted: 1/27/2013 7:04:25 PM EDT
[#12]
School employees huh?  That bastion of extreme right wing gun nuts, academia

Maybe

Maybe, I'm just throwing this out there, but if you look at it from the other side, "maybe" their scenario proposes the opposite of what a lot of the assumptions are being made here.

Anyhow, the whole scenario isn't very plausible and it's stupid.  And maybe the other assumptions being made here are correct?
Link Posted: 1/27/2013 7:08:48 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
ironic that Portsmouth is the Pill Mill Capital of Ohio, KY and WV too.

Actually we've managed to shut down the pill mills locally. Now heroin from Columbus and Detroit is making a comeback. Oh goody.
Link Posted: 1/27/2013 7:11:06 PM EDT
[#14]
I like the "don't forget" part.

We won't...
Link Posted: 1/27/2013 7:47:35 PM EDT
[#15]
That doesn't count as OH, it's more like Western West Virginia.
Link Posted: 1/27/2013 7:48:51 PM EDT
[#16]
Link Posted: 1/27/2013 7:49:36 PM EDT
[#17]
Link Posted: 1/27/2013 7:51:22 PM EDT
[#18]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Why the hell would a second amendment supporter use chemical weapons against innocent civilians, or anybody for that matter?  That makes no sense and is completely unrealistic.

We can buy full auto machine guns at the gun show. So I guess we can also buy VX gas there as well.

Can't everyone?

Link Posted: 1/27/2013 7:51:39 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
Quoted:
I cound understand response drills for an attack on a state capitol building or one directed at a political party's headquarters. But on a school?????? And with NBCs?????? When did 2nd amendment advocates morph into Al Qaeda???

What rock have you been under?  All you redneck, Constitution-thumping troublemakers have been public enemy #2 since April, 2009.  Just missed out on the #1 slot taken by vets returning from the Middle East.  Pay attention, comrade.

I am doubled fucked then

Link Posted: 1/27/2013 7:55:40 PM EDT
[#20]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Threads 1-999: The Legislative and Executive branches of the US Government propose measures that would infringe on the Constitutionally protected Right to Keep and Bear Arms by the people of the United States of America. A majority of the MSM propagandizes on behalf of said initiatives and ideas, using ad infinitum the word "confiscation," and even publicly calls for the murder of several Second Amendment proponents. The "government" of the second largest state in the USA passes a measure greatly infringing on the Right to Keep and Bear Arms for its residents and video is even exposed showing that the true intent of the legislation is confiscation of lawfully held privately owned weapons.

Thread 1000: We should prepare for insurrection and Northern Ireland/Bosnia style guerrilla warfare against the government!!!

Thread 1001: Why the fuck is the government training its troops to respond to domestic terror attacks?!?!?!?

FIFY

Link Posted: 1/27/2013 8:02:31 PM EDT
[#21]
S
Quoted:
Quoted:

http://www.wsaz.com/news/headlines/Mock-Disaster-Training-Exercise-in-Scioto-County-187322931.htmle

PORTSMOUTH, Ohio (WSAZ) -- A dead science teacher, weapons of mass destruction, first responders in hazmat suits and the Ohio Army National Guard all near the Municipal Stadium in Portsmouth, Thursday. There's no cause for alarm -- this is just a drill!

The mock disaster training exercise is being done with Scioto County first responders and the Ohio Army National Guard 52nd Civil Support Unit.

"It's the reality of the world we live in," says Portsmouth Police Chief Bill Raisin. "Don't forget there is such a thing as domestic terrorism. This helps us all be prepared."

The make-believe scenario is timely. Two school employees who are disgruntled over the government's interpretation of the Second Amendment, plot to use chemical, biological and radiological agents against members of the local community.

Seems like standard training to me.  Maybe you should focus more on the problem at hand in your state than sometraining happening in my state.

I got a problem with it.
Link Posted: 1/27/2013 8:14:15 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
Quoted:

http://www.wsaz.com/news/headlines/Mock-Disaster-Training-Exercise-in-Scioto-County-187322931.html

Two SCHOOL teachers? ah HAHAHAHAHAHAAH

Because there are no teachers who are RKBA supporters and EBR owners?  I think I can name a few....
Link Posted: 1/27/2013 8:26:14 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
Quoted:
EVERY contingency is trained for. Not a big deal. Shit like this has been trained for years and years. It is nothing new.

It's not the contingency planning that's the problem, it's the superfluous story line...

Yeah,  no way a disgruntled 2nd amendment person would respond by gassing a school.  What te fuck OH NG
Link Posted: 1/27/2013 8:26:40 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:

Ummm, no.
Link Posted: 1/27/2013 8:28:02 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
....they should have just done a Beslan re-enactment, since that is much more likely...in an attempt at
trading kids for the Blind Sheik or something.

How about a Waco re-enactment?
Link Posted: 1/27/2013 8:29:15 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
Citizens are always completely harmless and never ever think about hurting anybody. lol

Not in the scope or manner capable of the State and its goons.

Link Posted: 1/27/2013 8:35:20 PM EDT
[#27]

Quoted:

Quoted:

...not even close.
Link Posted: 1/27/2013 8:37:32 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:
Quoted:

True. When you are above the law, bad habits form.
Link Posted: 1/27/2013 8:41:15 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:
Quoted:

Well said.  Note, this is about propaganda, not about actually training those guys particularly to fight patriots.  It is about the press release that introduces the notion into the minds of the people that a 2nd amended would do this, that they are insane mass murderers bent on killing innocents.  

Call us "terrorists" if u want but we would never target innocents even if we would resist oppression.
Link Posted: 1/27/2013 8:44:54 PM EDT
[#30]
After having served with the National Guard I'm sure as fuck not afraid of them.
Link Posted: 1/27/2013 8:51:47 PM EDT
[#31]

Statism is one giant morality experiment.  It tends to short-circuit our humanity and if it doesn't turn us into psychopaths, it makes us act like psychopaths.  I adhere to the rather simple moral axiom that it's immoral to initiate violence, or use violent coercion against other individuals.  As a moral axiom it is universally consistent.  A "special uniform", "title", or "authority" can't exempt you from this axiom.   We all believe this.  We teach it to our children.    

Link Posted: 1/27/2013 9:08:26 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Well said.  Note, this is about propaganda, not about actually training those guys particularly to fight patriots.  It is about the press release that introduces the notion into the minds of the people that a 2nd amended would do this, that they are insane mass murderers bent on killing innocents.  

Call us "terrorists" if u want but we would never target innocents even if we would resist oppression.

Which raises major questions about the OKC bombing. 1. McVeigh stated that he did not know there was a day care center in the building 2. Terry Nichols, McVeigh's co-conspirator stated that in a fit of rage McVeigh had revealed that  FBI agent Larry Potts was directing him. It was also later revealed through letters sent to McVeigh's family that McVeigh confided to them that he was still working for the government 3. A woman saw two men in the parking garage of the Afred E. Murrah building wiring the colums of the parking garage with a putty like substance.

Any self-serving patriot with a strong moral foundation would never hurt children. Meanwhile, the government's record is less than stellar in that regard, whether it be the promotion of infanticide, radiological testing on Jewish children and a host of unethical operations. The government, often held to little accountability or moral restraints is the real agent of evil. But thanks to the power of the 4th estate, it can project such characterizations upon it's enemies.

Link Posted: 1/27/2013 9:11:57 PM EDT
[#33]
You have no idea what a CST does, more tin foil bullshit.
Link Posted: 1/27/2013 9:12:37 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:
Why the hell would a second amendment supporter use chemical weapons against innocent civilians, or anybody for that matter?  That makes no sense and is completely unrealistic.

This
Link Posted: 1/27/2013 9:29:29 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:

Quoted:
Quoted:
They kent do that!

Fifty years ago the NG shot communists.  Today they train to shoot patriotic Americans.  Marvelous.  

That is the main take-away from all of this.  Between this weekend exercise and last weeks West Point report that "Patriots" are a threat to national security, its easy to read between the lines.    

Look at the propaganda they are spewing against us nationally;

That last one is just plain ignorant to Americas History and the meaning of the 2nd
Page / 3
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top