Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 1/18/2013 7:34:12 AM EDT
[#1]
Quoted:
Guess they don't need my vacation money either.

x2
Link Posted: 1/18/2013 7:40:39 AM EDT
[#2]
The governor is a hippie.  You expect this kind of crap out there.
Link Posted: 1/18/2013 7:40:43 AM EDT
[#3]
Wow, no one would miss me?
Link Posted: 1/18/2013 7:40:51 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
They always put tec9's on that list. Are there any tec9's that haven't been tossed in the garbage yet?
And the Linda carbine, seriously, who owns those? That's definitely an "assault weapon" if I've ever seen one.

http://www.imfdb.org/images/d/d8/Terry_Carbine.jpg

It's the same old ancient list. Sig 57 AMT? Beretta Ar-70? I've been shooting for close to two decades and I've never even seen either one of those in person. Are there any out there that aren't under glass or buried in a safe?
Link Posted: 1/18/2013 7:47:43 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
Quoted:
I'm convinced these politicians just ask their kids what guns are in the latest COD or Battlefield game and add them to the list. A picture book might be more likely.

it was interesting to see brands like bcm and psa on the nyc list, banned by name

I was wondering that as well.  It's like they just picked up a Shooters Bible and starting looking at all the pretty pics.

Link Posted: 1/18/2013 8:19:38 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

Haha sorry man...I was being hyperbolic.
Link Posted: 1/18/2013 8:21:13 AM EDT
[#7]
can't say I'm surprised. hawaii is a very left leaning state with tons of the peace and love hippie types.
Link Posted: 1/18/2013 8:25:07 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
Quoted:

Haha sorry man...I was being hyperbolic.

Ahh Thank You so very much

Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top