Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 4/8/2001 6:53:39 PM EDT
I found this place today while searching the web and have not contacted them myself. The mags are a little higher in price then I would pay but after the verbal tongue lashing I was given today I figured I had better give up some info.

HKocher I wasn't trying to piss you off. [spank]

NEW USGI $16.99
USED USGI$10.00
I have never done business with these folks and they are several states away from me. ENJOY!!!

http://www.gijanemilsurplus.com/ammo.html

BUSH SNIPER
Link Posted: 4/8/2001 6:58:07 PM EDT
[#1]
I noticed they don't quote shipping.  That could be good or bad.  It could mean they are only charging actual shipping prices or they are gonna make up the price with shipping charges.  I see this kinda stuff all the time with computer gear.  Also there order page isn't secure.  Thanks anyway.
Link Posted: 4/8/2001 7:02:11 PM EDT
[#2]
Like I said I just found today and have not done business with them or contacted them.

Just FYI guys.

BUSH SNIPER
Link Posted: 4/8/2001 7:10:33 PM EDT
[#3]
thanks for sharing..........really.
Link Posted: 4/8/2001 7:41:43 PM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 4/8/2001 8:18:01 PM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 4/9/2001 2:35:10 PM EDT
[#6]
I called them a month ago or so about that, the guy that answered said the site has NOT BEEN UPDATED IN THREE YEARS, they no longer have GI mags.
Link Posted: 4/9/2001 3:08:04 PM EDT
[#7]
Bush_Sniper;

Thanks, just placed order. Nice sight, no BS, good prices. Let's see how they deliver...film at eleven. Yes I'm wearing pants.
Link Posted: 4/10/2001 9:56:20 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
I found this place today while searching the web and have not contacted them myself. The mags are a little higher in price then I would pay but after the verbal tongue lashing I was given today I figured I had better give up some info.

HKocher I wasn't trying to piss you off. [spank]

NEW USGI $16.99
USED USGI$10.00
I have never done business with these folks and they are several states away from me. ENJOY!!!

[url]www.gijanemilsurplus.com/ammo.html[/url]

BUSH SNIPER
View Quote
Link Posted: 4/10/2001 11:54:55 AM EDT
[#9]
Ok, here's the skinny on GI Jane. I bought the last 6 mags they had. Their suppliers are drying up. The prices have gone up 100% on pre-ban mags. Their web site is out-of-date and prices on mags do not apply. Used-$19.95
                     New- $30-35
When and if they get more.
Link Posted: 4/10/2001 10:39:49 PM EDT
[#10]
just think when I purchased my first ar (i'm not saying i'm old, but it was an a-1 ) they were selling new for $7.00
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top