Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 1/17/2013 1:55:30 PM EDT
[#1]
Right now, stripped lowers are an iffy investment anyway. By the time parts will ever be available, either the panic will have ended and you'll be kicking yourself for paying more than $89 for a stripped lower, or everyone will want to build theirs out, meaning it will be a few years before you can ever get enough parts together to finish what will end up as a parts rifle...all of those purchases likely to be traceable if the ATF wants to ruin your day and prove it was not a complete rifle before the ban.

Link Posted: 1/17/2013 1:56:10 PM EDT
[#2]
I picked up 2 complete BM lowers for 680 shipped 2 weeks ago along with a Sig516 for 1600

I wont pay panic BS prices
Link Posted: 1/17/2013 1:58:08 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
I picked up 2 complete BM lowers for 680 shipped 2 weeks ago along with a Sig516 for 1600

I wont pay panic BS prices

But apparently you'll pay retarded non-panic manufacturer prices.
Link Posted: 1/17/2013 1:58:46 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Lots of moneys, lots and bunches of moneys.

How are his kidneys?  

His liver is in better shape, hasn't had a drink in 30 years and never drank a whole lot then.

PS I am go to laugh so fucking hard when he finds out how much an AR is going to cost him. Fucking Zero voter about to get the rape he deserves.

You understand it is not Zero but the irrational fear of Zero that is driving AR prices to insane levels, right? Don't get me wrong, I'm no fan of Zero, but he's done nothing but made small talk.
Link Posted: 1/17/2013 2:47:34 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Lots of moneys, lots and bunches of moneys.

How are his kidneys?  

His liver is in better shape, hasn't had a drink in 30 years and never drank a whole lot then.

PS I am go to laugh so fucking hard when he finds out how much an AR is going to cost him. Fucking Zero voter about to get the rape he deserves.

You understand it is not Zero but the irrational fear of Zero that is driving AR prices to insane levels, right? Don't get me wrong, I'm no fan of Zero, but he's done nothing but made small talk.

your right it was the tooth fairy

Link Posted: 1/18/2013 8:08:38 AM EDT
[#6]
Cousin Dumb-Ass can point his finger at people and scream, "PEW PEW." That lower reciever is all mine. If he called my house tomorrow and offered me $400 for it I woldn't sell it to him.

NOW begins the great parts hunt of 2013.
Link Posted: 1/18/2013 8:25:07 AM EDT
[#7]
Good. Fuck him. Anyone that couldn't tell the difference is retarded.
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top