Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 4
Link Posted: 1/13/2013 4:26:30 PM EDT
[#1]
I believe the answer is no, but that's may just be the ones I've met coloring my opinion of all women.
Link Posted: 1/13/2013 4:26:59 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
I honestly believe there are very few, if any decent women left out there.  They all seem to be the same anymore.  No loyalty, no values, no self respect, selfish,  drinking, partying and hanging with guys that treat them like garbage.  I'm almost 24 years old, have an education, 11B, good looking, traditional, all around decent guy and I just can't seem to find women my age who are worth a damn anymore.

Once you get past 1000 posts you notice the quality goes up
Link Posted: 1/13/2013 4:27:08 PM EDT
[#3]
I am sure there are. I got dumped this year for Christmas after 8 years , Fuck it . I am now older and wiser . I still own my own house and like guns.  I also bought a nice bottle of scotch , Not gonna cure anything but what the hell, . I have a friend who married his HS sweetheart almost 30 years ago ,  Just gotta keep looking and not settle for lust .
Link Posted: 1/13/2013 4:28:45 PM EDT
[#4]
Nope. All women are garbage and all men are beacons of goodness. Just the way the world is
Link Posted: 1/13/2013 4:28:48 PM EDT
[#5]
girls in their mid 20's are just getting into the real world after finishing school.  most do not want to get tied down that young...
Link Posted: 1/13/2013 4:33:07 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
Nope. All women are garbage and all men are beacons of goodness. Just the way the world is

I don't think OP is wanting a strictly true answer.  Obviously, not all women are crazy bitches.  However, sometimes it seems like they are and I think OP wants others to share in his misery.  He may have asked if there are any decent women left out there, but that's not what he's really asking.

I thought women were supposed to be better at this reading-between-the-lines/shade-of-meaning thing.  
Link Posted: 1/13/2013 4:38:46 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
Quoted:
OP, DO NOT get involved with these mail order bride schemes.   Especially the Ukrainian and Russian bitches.   They will cut you loose after they get their green cards (not always, but OFTEN).   Also, the PI women should be avoided because they will be more loyal to their families than they will be to you (not always, but often).

You might try a christian dating board, going to church or other social activities that DO NOT involve bar 'hos.   Also, ask people you work with or know to recommend a date for you.   You never know.    Check out elementary and high school teachers.    Check out hospitals for nurses.    Try to go to hospital christmas parties.    If you like latinas, try to meet some Mexican or South American bitches.   Some of them are still conservative and take marriage pretty seriously.   These will be catholic though, so if that bothers you...........

I am a great believer in fate.  You will meet the person you are supposed to marry when you are supposed to.

Yeah, right.  Everyone has different experiences.  I married my Russian mail order bride almost ten years ago (anniversary in March).  Best decision I ever made!  I would advise anyone to do the same!  I used this dating agency:  LifeTime Partners

I'm 49 and I clicked on the 30+ link.............OH MY GOD!!!!
Link Posted: 1/13/2013 4:39:01 PM EDT
[#8]
No because there are few men treating them decent...
Link Posted: 1/13/2013 4:39:19 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
I honestly believe there are very few, if any decent women left out there.  They all seem to be the same anymore.  No loyalty, no values, no self respect, selfish,  drinking, partying and hanging with guys that treat them like garbage.  I'm almost 24 years old, have an education, 11B, good looking, traditional, all around decent guy and I just can't seem to find women my age who are worth a damn anymore.

Found a European one like I did and you'll be fine

This worked for me too.   My opinion of American women, as a group, is pretty negative.   European women don't, as a rule, expect their asses to be kissed if they are ten percent better looking than average, as most American women do.   They also don't expect to have all the material goodies IMMEDIATELY in life like our wonderful American women often do.   Yes, I know many of you have GOOD Amercian wives.  Good for you.   I am glad.   But you know MANY of our young women are spoiled rotten.   I would include my own daughter in this group, by the way.   My bad.

I'm known quite a few American guys with Russian wives = most of them have good marriages and the ones that fail are almost always because of the guy.  Not always, but almost always.

Link Posted: 1/13/2013 4:39:34 PM EDT
[#10]
everyone is a piece of shit.  go home and get off my lawn.
Link Posted: 1/13/2013 4:42:13 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

Just wait until you are in your 40's, it is worse, much worse.......
Link Posted: 1/13/2013 4:43:19 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
OP, DO NOT get involved with these mail order bride schemes.   Especially the Ukrainian and Russian bitches.   They will cut you loose after they get their green cards (not always, but OFTEN).   Also, the PI women should be avoided because they will be more loyal to their families than they will be to you (not always, but often).

You might try a christian dating board, going to church or other social activities that DO NOT involve bar 'hos.   Also, ask people you work with or know to recommend a date for you.   You never know.    Check out elementary and high school teachers.    Check out hospitals for nurses.    Try to go to hospital christmas parties.    If you like latinas, try to meet some Mexican or South American bitches.   Some of them are still conservative and take marriage pretty seriously.   These will be catholic though, so if that bothers you...........

I am a great believer in fate.  You will meet the person you are supposed to marry when you are supposed to.

Yeah, right.  Everyone has different experiences.  I married my Russian mail order bride almost ten years ago (anniversary in March).  Best decision I ever made!  I would advise anyone to do the same!  I used this dating agency:  LifeTime Partners

I'm 49 and I clicked on the 30+ link.............OH MY GOD!!!!

Yeah, I couldn't hardly believe it at first, either.  But now I have been there and know more about Russia, it makes perfect sense.  And the American dating scene makes no sense.

Link Posted: 1/13/2013 4:45:09 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
Nope. They're all gone.

Yep
Link Posted: 1/13/2013 4:45:47 PM EDT
[#14]
You are not trying hard enough.....

Where do you live?

What is your interest?

Relationships are nothing but compromises people....

Dating I used this technique that I learned from a seminar a friend paid for me to attend and it worked.

FIRM...

FAMILY--  talk about her family. and yours

INTEREST-talk about your interest and hers
RELAXATION--what does she do for fun and relaxation
MOTIVATION- what is her motivation in life.

Worked with my wife and it worked for many many dates that made them ponder that THIS GUY REALLY CARES ABOUT ME and is concerned for my wellbeing and is trully interested in me, besides getting into my pants.

I offer nothing else and I wish you good luck.

It worked in Europe.

My wife is Hungarian.

But I dated girls from all over Europe.

Link Posted: 1/13/2013 4:51:22 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
Quoted:

I don't think OP is wanting a strictly true answer.  Obviously, not all women are crazy bitches.  However, sometimes it seems like they are and I think OP wants others to share in his misery.  He may have asked if there are any decent women left out there, but that's not what he's really asking.

I thought women were supposed to be better at this reading-between-the-lines/shade-of-meaning thing.  

Guess not because I'm not sure whether he wants someone to tell him where to find a decent woman, or if he just wants to gripe, bitch, piss, moan, and complain about women, or if he's just lonely and knows the fastest way to make a bunch of new friends in GD is to start thread whining about women.

Dear God, why can't men just come out and say what they mean?

Link Posted: 1/13/2013 4:55:20 PM EDT
[#16]
Based on experiences this weekend, I think all the cool women are in France.
Link Posted: 1/13/2013 4:59:16 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

OP, my success started changing when I stopped and looked inward before looking outward again.

I'm a work in progress, but sometimes you need a mirror to see the faults with the opposite sex.

Mike

PS.  

Quoted:
girls in their mid 20's are just getting into the real world after finishing school.  most do not want to get tied down that young...

Also true, especially in major urban areas.  Not that it's bad either- marrying too young is one of the contributors to our wonderful divorce rate.
Link Posted: 1/13/2013 5:00:29 PM EDT
[#18]
Link Posted: 1/13/2013 5:00:30 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
Hmm,funny. I've just spent the past month living with a bunch of 23-26 year old girls who're absolutely fantastic.I guess it's just a problem of distribution as they're all intelligent:the one with the lowest  language count is 3,the highest is 6 and range from a concert pianist to a girl with a masters in biochemistry, absolutely loads of fun and just plain awesome. The only slight issue is they're kind of a long way from the US but there's+ no way in hell I'd trade my freezing Baltic pals for American girls. There are some things this country produces that are great,including pump action shotguns and full sized pickups but when it comes to other items European refinement is considerably better. The quality of girls in Europe gets better the farther north and east you go with perfection reached somewhere around the island of Saaremaa.

http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y86/mossie500/coldness/SAM_2639.jpg

Do they have a friend or sister, preferably somewhere near Wisconsin?

Mike
Link Posted: 1/13/2013 5:07:12 PM EDT
[#20]
My uncle always told me...

"Go for big girls. They cook good, clean your house, loyal, and will fuck your brains out. Mainly because they know they might never get it again, but thats besides the point."

I choose not to take his advice, but I leave it here for you.

Good luck man.
Link Posted: 1/13/2013 5:08:52 PM EDT
[#21]
1. what would she be doing?
2. go there and do that.
Link Posted: 1/13/2013 5:29:21 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
My uncle always told me...

"Go for big girls. They cook good, clean your house, loyal, and will fuck your brains out. Mainly because they know they might never get it again, but thats besides the point."

I choose not to take his advice, but I leave it here for you.

Good luck man.

NO!!

When I see a fat chick I see emotional problems for all the world to see.

There is a reason she eats too much.
Link Posted: 1/13/2013 5:32:34 PM EDT
[#23]
My wife is Thai x is Chinese. Catch my drift?
Link Posted: 1/13/2013 5:33:19 PM EDT
[#24]

Link Posted: 1/13/2013 5:35:41 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:

I disagree with your conclusion.

Most men are garbage. A lot of women are very good people. Most of the good women are already taken. The rest of the women are treated poorly by those garbage men, enough to make it so that they develop a habit of being poor people as well, as a defense.

Personally, I blame at least some of it on that old adage of reinforcing negative attention as actually being positive attention. When a little girl comes to her mommy and complains that the little boy in school is picking on her, instead of the mother telling her to tell the boy to stop being mean and to move on, the mother tells the little girl that the boy picking on her really actually likes her, and doesn't know how to show it.

No one benefits from this. The boy doesn't learn how to act, or learn that negative actions have real consequences, and the girl learns to wait to respond to the boy's actions instead of leading one her own path. The girl also connects those negative attentions to being the hidden positive attentions, and so she looks for that.

Yay!

-e- I'm bitter because I broke up with my girlfriend just before New Years. She's a good person and I'm an asshole. I'm part of the problem, because I started treating her as less than how I treat my other friends, and less than how she deserves.
Link Posted: 1/13/2013 5:39:54 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Simple test:  Ask her who her favorite Disney princess is.  If she can't name one, you found her  

Queen Maleficent!

Sorry BigEasySnow.  You failed.  You named one and a queen at that.
Link Posted: 1/13/2013 5:41:53 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:
You have better luck finding Pmags for $6 a piece.

Link Posted: 1/13/2013 5:45:14 PM EDT
[#28]

Quoted:

Heck we've got decent women on Arfcom!

But they're all taken, and some of them...Well...They'll stab you to death because they think its a funny joke.

You say that like it's a bad thing....

Link Posted: 1/13/2013 5:53:52 PM EDT
[#29]
No. I got the last one.

Sorry.

Link Posted: 1/13/2013 6:03:49 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:
Simple test:  Ask her who her favorite Disney princess is.  If she can't name one, you found her  

No shit, QFT.
Link Posted: 1/13/2013 6:06:01 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:

They are out there, but they are not always easy to find.
Link Posted: 1/13/2013 6:15:39 PM EDT
[#32]
Women depreciate much more rapidly than men.  Therefore the answer is that once you hit mid-30's; there is no more good women unless you look to a culture that isn't as dominated by feminism as ours is where a mid 30's guy looks normal with a mid 20's girl...   In America, 35 y/o women think they're entitled to a good 35 y/o guy after having ridden the alpha male-cock carousel since they were 15.

I'm only 28 but the girls I thought were cute in high school have turned into women I would be embarrassed to be holding hands with.  Obviously not all women go to hell by 28 -- just all the ones I thought were cute did...

Are there good women - yes.  Are you going to find one after your early 20's looking in America?  Probably not...

Obviously if looks aren't important to you than what I wrote might not apply...Then again, I've found most guys who claim looks aren't important simply used that as their excuse for settling when they couldn't do better...
Link Posted: 1/13/2013 6:19:03 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:
I'm only 28 but the girls I thought were cute in high school have turned into women I would be embarrassed to be holding hands with. Obviously not all women go to hell by 28 -- just all the ones I thought were cute did... .

OFT. Every hot girl I went to HS with has become a wilderbeast or the fat popped out of them. Funny how none of them would not give me the time of day, but at our 15th HS reunion, they all wanted to talk and get to know me again since I was the only single guy there with a good career and education.
Link Posted: 1/13/2013 6:19:20 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:
No because there are few men treating them decent...

This

Young guys are mostly douchebags and assholes, so young women have no reason to act right. Being a younger guy myself I know I treat women better than most my age, I was raised in the country and was brought up good. The young lady I'm starting to see now really appreciates it because she's never been around someone that has much respect for women.

But the best way to find a good woman is to not look for one. Then one day you will cross paths with a gal that strikes your fancy without much effort.
Link Posted: 1/13/2013 6:24:51 PM EDT
[#35]
Uh, NO!

Link Posted: 1/13/2013 6:26:18 PM EDT
[#36]
I went 5 years older and also married a client.

Seems to have worked out well.
Link Posted: 1/13/2013 6:40:38 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:
I went 5 years older and also married a client.

Seems to have worked out well.

Glad to see you back!
Link Posted: 1/13/2013 6:41:17 PM EDT
[#38]
Eta

Posted Via AR15.Com Mobile
Link Posted: 1/13/2013 6:43:54 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:
Nope. They're all gone.

Link Posted: 1/13/2013 6:45:03 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:

Quoted:

But they're all taken, and some of them...Well...They'll stab you to death because they think its a funny joke.

You say that like it's a bad thing....

PM!  

Link Posted: 1/13/2013 6:46:04 PM EDT
[#41]
Yes.  You just seem to attract shitty girls.
Link Posted: 1/13/2013 6:46:34 PM EDT
[#42]
Lol. OP has problem with all women. OP can't possibly be the problem.
Link Posted: 1/13/2013 6:46:43 PM EDT
[#43]
whens the next trip u have planned, I might be able to swing a week with u if you'd like company. (nohomo)

Did i just invite myself on a trip with u? weird!! i should back out on that fact alone

ETA- I cant even quote properly when needed. definitely not overseas ready.
Link Posted: 1/13/2013 6:47:51 PM EDT
[#44]
Lots of good women out there, but are you good enough for them??
Link Posted: 1/13/2013 6:48:16 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:
Quoted:

I still want to know what monger means pertaining to her. I have theory's but....
Link Posted: 1/13/2013 6:58:20 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

I still want to know what monger means pertaining to her. I have theory's but....

I believe she used to work for Robinson Armament Company.  I assume her duties in some way involved monging XCR rifles

Link Posted: 1/13/2013 7:06:23 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

I believe she used to work for Robinson Armament Company.  I assume her duties in some way involved monging XCR rifles

Way different than my theory's then, I keep seeing mongo 's image when I see her screen-name, except I think I'm smart enough to know she's way hotter than that!!! even if not I'd still be her friend.
Link Posted: 1/13/2013 7:12:47 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:
I have a 23 yo daughter that just graduated last month with her masters degree,has a good paying job, is responsible.
She wants to find a decent guy.

she  recently joined a dating site, has gone on several dates and has some hilarious/sad tales of the guys she has met.
we are trying to get her to go back to church, some of the big ones have large single groups

I would like to be entertained with these dating stories. Thank you.

Quoted:

This is crucial- If you are not willing to go downtown and talk to the little man in the boat, then you shouldn't  be messing around with her. Plain and simple.

Are we talking about cunninglingus?
Link Posted: 1/13/2013 8:22:51 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:
Quoted:

I suggest you read this.
http://www.singularity2050.com/2010/01/the-misandry-bubble.html

Second, where are you looking?

Third, you sound like you are trying too hard. I've had the best luck when I really didn't care what direction it went.There are around 3billion girls in the world.

If you are looking for a time killer, I suggest you start a business. I'm so busy that I don't even have time for a gf should I want one.

Good link.
Link Posted: 1/13/2013 8:50:16 PM EDT
[#50]

Quoted:

I honestly believe there are very few, if any decent women left out there. They all seem to be the same anymore. No loyalty, no values, no self respect, selfish, drinking, partying and hanging with guys that treat them like garbage. I'm almost 24 years old, have an education, 11B, good looking, traditional, all around decent guy and I just can't seem to find women my age who are worth a ---- anymore.

Keep looking and be patient. Work on making your life as good as it can be (job, house, GUNS) and just let time mature you. In time, that maturity will draw/attract the right woman to you! Looking back, I did most of my maturing as a man between the ages of 23-28.

I felt the same way that you do and waited till I was 36 years old before getting married. I got married in June of 2006 to a lady that is a jewel! We now have 3 children and my wife is a huge part of my life. I do not know how I ever lived without her.

She was worth the wait!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Page / 4
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top