Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 26
Link Posted: 1/11/2013 1:34:35 PM EDT
[#1]
Quoted:
Missed the "I'm gunna kill people" video of his. So I have no context, other than his raging douchosity.

Not what he said, more in the terms of them coming to get his guns he was gonna defend his right, leftist media and all took it out of proportion, but it does nothing to help the situation.

Link Posted: 1/11/2013 1:34:49 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
This is exactly why carry permits are bullshit. It can be taken at the whim of a government official.

This. And people here cheer.
Link Posted: 1/11/2013 1:34:59 PM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 1/11/2013 1:35:05 PM EDT
[#4]
Play stupid games, win stupid prizes... He cleared out the Midway and the carnies have nothing to hawk this weekend.
Link Posted: 1/11/2013 1:35:17 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
"oh my god he's gonna hurt someone"
"let's take away his ability to carry a gun legally"
...Irony

I think we have a winner!
Link Posted: 1/11/2013 1:35:53 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
Nothing in his video was a threat to the public.

He clearly lost it and had invited this shit on himself.  Let's keep cooler heads.

Link Posted: 1/11/2013 1:35:54 PM EDT
[#7]
Tenn. also took away the preppers stuff that appeared on doomsday preppers

BAD NEIGHBOR STATE, BAD
Link Posted: 1/11/2013 1:36:16 PM EDT
[#8]
So, running your mouth in the internet has real world consequences... Well shit, who woulda thunk it?

Otherwise known as "Damn, I could have found a more tactful way of expressing my political views. Now I'm going to get my shit packed."
Link Posted: 1/11/2013 1:36:23 PM EDT
[#9]
Well; it certainly looks like the ball is in his court now.

Will it be FO time or shmoe  time?
Link Posted: 1/11/2013 1:37:18 PM EDT
[#10]
Way to go, dipshit.........
Link Posted: 1/11/2013 1:37:28 PM EDT
[#11]
Better go hide in a ditch.
Link Posted: 1/11/2013 1:37:31 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
Yeager be actin' all cray.

Would anyone watch his videos if he wasn't. Kinda like the FPS Russia dude, if it weren't for his acsent noone woudl pay attention, well not as many that is.

Link Posted: 1/11/2013 1:37:39 PM EDT
[#13]
Aren't gun permits State? So how did a Fed agency get his permit pulled?
Link Posted: 1/11/2013 1:37:40 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
Quoted:
First amendment and all that.

I'll donate to his legal fund to fight this. Though he lacks tact I do not believe what he said falls outside of the right of free speach.

I'm in too. No love lost from me on Yeager, but that's pure bullshit.

And WTF is TN Homeland Security? We have to have more agencies now at the state level.
Link Posted: 1/11/2013 1:38:18 PM EDT
[#15]
He has chosen... poorly.

Link Posted: 1/11/2013 1:38:28 PM EDT
[#16]
I don't think what he did is very smart. If they did yank his permit as punishment for what he said I would like to know what kind of punishment these guys received:

Donald Kaul called for the death of gun owners

David Gregory clearly broke a DC law possessing a 30 round magazine

Link Posted: 1/11/2013 1:38:35 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
Missed the "I'm gunna kill people" video of his. So I have no context, other than his raging douchosity.

He never threatened a specific person or even a specific class of people.  The threat was conditional and non specific as to the target of any threat. As such it would not meet the elements of the crime for criminal threats in my state, but i have no idea baout tennessee's laws.
Link Posted: 1/11/2013 1:38:35 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

I'll donate to his legal fund to fight this. Though he lacks tact I do not believe what he said falls outside of the right of free speach.

your rights end where anothers begin.

threatening peoples right to life is beyond your constitutionally protected right to free speech.

although i suppose that could be argued from his side as well.

We were told in the thread where the officer was yelling at the already handcuffed guy that its not a threat since its conditional.
Link Posted: 1/11/2013 1:38:48 PM EDT
[#19]
I'd defend him.
Link Posted: 1/11/2013 1:38:52 PM EDT
[#20]
Attention whore found out actions have consequences. Next time try some tact.

Link Posted: 1/11/2013 1:38:57 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Not real smart on his part.

Why not?  Liberals make specific threats all the time and nothing happens to them.

I know right. He should have gotten off with  a David Gregory(slap on the wrist).
Link Posted: 1/11/2013 1:39:00 PM EDT
[#22]
He will soon be the boss of open carry instruction!

Lol.
Link Posted: 1/11/2013 1:39:26 PM EDT
[#23]
This just keeps getting better...
Link Posted: 1/11/2013 1:39:34 PM EDT
[#24]
And we all know that it is impossible to carry a gun if you don't have your state-issued papers.

If Yeager wants to carry, he'll carry, unless they decide to confiscate his firearms.
Link Posted: 1/11/2013 1:39:39 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Why not take that same money and funnel it to the NRA?

This guy's harming our cause, not helping. I wouldn't give him a dime.

I'm all for defending rights. But let's get our priorities straight. The 2A is far more important that Yeager's personal rights, which through his own actions he brought to jeapordy.

We've gained more in court fights than via political lobbying recently.
Link Posted: 1/11/2013 1:39:52 PM EDT
[#26]
He may have said some stupid shit publicly but I know I'm thinking it and I too feel the same fire in my bones. I wonder though if this is the "inch".
Link Posted: 1/11/2013 1:39:54 PM EDT
[#27]
They suspended his CPL for expressing his first amendment rights? Hoooo boy...
Link Posted: 1/11/2013 1:40:09 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:
I don't agree with yanking a permit due to saying stupid things that are clearly hyperbole, but at the same time, our friend Yeager should definitely learn when the STFU.  What is that saying...discretion is the better part of valor (or stupidity and bravery are not the same thing).

Can we stop talking about this nut?  I had an ex-girlfriend that was crazy like this and I just don't need the reminders.

Bald and bug-eyed?
Link Posted: 1/11/2013 1:40:21 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:
wow. I cant wait for the next video.

Same here.
Link Posted: 1/11/2013 1:40:25 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

your rights end where anothers begin.

threatening peoples right to life is beyond your constitutionally protected right to free speech.

although i suppose that could be argued from his side as well.

We were told in the thread where the officer was yelling at the already handcuffed guy that its not a threat since its conditional.
Link Posted: 1/11/2013 1:40:44 PM EDT
[#31]

Quoted:

I'd defend him.

We need more folks like you.

Link Posted: 1/11/2013 1:40:56 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:
" not one more f'ing inch"
*gets CHL revoked*
"seriously guys, not one more inch"

He's super cereal this time.
Link Posted: 1/11/2013 1:41:17 PM EDT
[#33]
I don't think they should have pulled his permit.  I don't think he should have run his mouth like that, either.  
Link Posted: 1/11/2013 1:41:22 PM EDT
[#34]
Okay, seriously you all need to think.  Anyone that posted "molon labe" or "cold dead hands" on the Internet can have your permits yanked.  Merely for exercising your 1st A.  Enough with the "oh, he dumb" type comments and wake the fuck up.
Link Posted: 1/11/2013 1:41:58 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:

Lol.

Not in TN... HCP required for open or concealed carry.
Link Posted: 1/11/2013 1:42:42 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

I'm all for defending rights. But let's get our priorities straight. The 2A is far more important that Yeager's personal rights, which through his own actions he brought to jeapordy.

So you think that a court case involving Yeager and his revoked permit would be used by the media to cast gun owners in a postive light?
Link Posted: 1/11/2013 1:42:58 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:
And we all know that it is impossible to carry a gun if you don't have your state-issued papers.

If Yeager wants to carry, he'll carry, unless they decide to confiscate his firearms.

Glad I'm not the guy with THAT job. Sheesh.
Link Posted: 1/11/2013 1:42:59 PM EDT
[#38]
/tinfoilhat time

He said next move that infringed the 2A, he would take action.

Anyone think he actually will, since this is a clear infringement on his 2A(even if he was a dumbass for saying it)
Link Posted: 1/11/2013 1:43:06 PM EDT
[#39]
Attention whore got some attention he didn't want.  Boo hoo.

Link Posted: 1/11/2013 1:43:23 PM EDT
[#40]

ROTFL, what a dumbass!
Link Posted: 1/11/2013 1:43:29 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:
Tenn. also took away the preppers stuff that appeared on doomsday preppers

BAD NEIGHBOR STATE, BAD

LINK?
Link Posted: 1/11/2013 1:43:39 PM EDT
[#42]

Quoted:

Okay, seriously you all need to think.  Anyone that posted "molon labe" or "cold dead hands" on the Internet can have your permits yanked.  Merely for exercising your 1st A.  Enough with the "oh, he dumb" type comments and wake the fuck up.

Here's a shocker for ya... Your first amendment rights are just as eroded as your second amendment rights.

Link Posted: 1/11/2013 1:43:39 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Isn't that the truth.  

Link Posted: 1/11/2013 1:43:57 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:
Never saw that  coming. I present to you my shocked face.

Link Posted: 1/11/2013 1:43:58 PM EDT
[#45]

Quoted:

Yep....

Link Posted: 1/11/2013 1:44:10 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:
This is exactly why carry permits are bullshit. It can be taken at the whim of a government official.

THIS.
Link Posted: 1/11/2013 1:44:11 PM EDT
[#47]
It's entertaining watching this all go down. It's sort of like a microchosm of what will happen if the Second ever has to be used...and why the loony left isn't afraid of infringing ever more upon our rights.
Link Posted: 1/11/2013 1:44:14 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Lol.

Not in TN... HCP required for LEGAL open or concealed carry.

Fixed.

I'm not advocating illegal activity, I'm just saying that people do it all the time.
Link Posted: 1/11/2013 1:44:18 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:
/tinfoilhat time

He said next move that infringed the 2A, he would take action.

Anyone think he actually will, since this is a clear infringement on his 2A(even if he was a dumbass for saying it)

Gawd I hope he doesn't flip out like that.
Link Posted: 1/11/2013 1:44:25 PM EDT
[#50]
He should be counting his lucky stars he hasn't been Baker acted and lost all of his stuff
Page / 26
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top