Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 3
Link Posted: 1/10/2013 5:15:24 PM EDT
[#1]
Quoted:
There isn't a facepalm in the universe big enough for this situation.

This
Link Posted: 1/10/2013 5:15:35 PM EDT
[#2]
I don't know who arfcom is talking about anymore.  Can't stand much tv lately.
Link Posted: 1/10/2013 5:16:02 PM EDT
[#3]
Let's hope Ed calls him a "coward"
Link Posted: 1/10/2013 5:16:21 PM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 1/10/2013 5:16:46 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
God please no

This, and I don't even believe in God.
Please make it stop.

Posted Via AR15.Com Mobile
Link Posted: 1/10/2013 5:16:59 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:

I am curious whether or not the host will decide to bring the Iraq incident up.

Quoted:

Oh, my Lord, what are the odds the Ed is gonna drop a line about a guy who hid in a ditch talking like a tough guy?

It has been proven here from posted videos that being called on the subject is enough to make Yeager lose his bearing.

I don't see how that would have anything to with gun control, but who knows what the media will do.

Link Posted: 1/10/2013 5:17:27 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:

I can't possibly see how this could turn out bad.

Link Posted: 1/10/2013 5:18:14 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
Let's hope Ed calls him a "coward"

He's going to bait him. No doubt.
Link Posted: 1/10/2013 5:18:16 PM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:

Quoted:

...as if millions of gun owners facepalmed and rolled their eyes in unison...

That actually happened.

Link Posted: 1/10/2013 5:19:40 PM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:
Quoted:

Quoted:

Oh, my Lord, what are the odds the Ed is gonna drop a line about a guy who hid in a ditch talking like a tough guy?

It has been proven here from posted videos that being called on the subject is enough to make Yeager lose his bearing.

I don't see how that would have anything to with gun control, but who knows what the media will do.

If Ed can make Yeager lose it on live television, then it becomes easy propaganda to use to influence the neutral that all those on our side

truly are on sanity's edge and dangerous.  Remember the media has no trouble whatsoever lying to advance a desired agenda.....the black

gentleman carrying a rifle at a Tea Party Rally comes to mind.

Edit.  Also remember that the media long ago gave away their positions as publicly neutral investigators and disseminators of important facts for

the people.  They have chosen sides.  Every thing they do is calculated to further their sides goals.  For example, they will ask questions

completely unrelated to the current situation to make opposing views look foolish, wrong, or evil.

Link Posted: 1/10/2013 5:19:53 PM EDT
[#11]
Here you go Hiram, I'll save Aimless some time.  

http://www.ar15.com/forums/t_1_5/1398692_How_to_survive_a_motorcade_ambush_video_by_James_Yeager_.html

Then this gem from yesterday.

http://www.ar15.com/forums/t_1_5/1418401_Yeager_has_thrown_down_the_2A_gauntlet__I_think_he_mad_.html

There is more out there, but this sums it up.  Dude got people killed by his inaction's.  He also thinks he's some uber bad ass, kind like the guy in Karate kid that says sweep the leg.
Link Posted: 1/10/2013 5:19:55 PM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Alex jones now this guy.

They are not helping the cause.

Keep you mouth shut.

Start killing people after it passes if you are so inclined but don't fucking tell people about it.

The essentially state-owned media knows what it's doing

Yes they do.  And if he has half a brain, Yeager needs to cancel beacuse they're about to use him to demonstrate that gun guys are nutjobs.

Oh, and I'm sure his past will be dragged out to A: make him go ballistic on set and B: further demonstrate that gun guys are nutjobs.

He's known for not keeping his composure.

I'd also say he's known for making threats.

Expect lots of video clips. Really great ones.

Link Posted: 1/10/2013 5:20:46 PM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

If Ed can make Yeager lose it on live television, then it becomes easy propaganda to use to influence the neutral that all those on our side    

truly are on sanity's edge and dangerous.  Remember the media has no trouble whatsoever lying to advance a desired agenda.....the black

It won't take much.

Link Posted: 1/10/2013 5:22:28 PM EDT
[#14]
Oh I'm fucking IN on this shit, motherfuckers.  Heads will likely explode.

Link Posted: 1/10/2013 5:23:07 PM EDT
[#15]
Link Posted: 1/10/2013 5:23:33 PM EDT
[#16]
I think...I mean...I dunno...FPS Russia was always at least entertaining...
Link Posted: 1/10/2013 5:23:54 PM EDT
[#17]
Over/under on the number of 'shoulder rolls' during his interview?
Link Posted: 1/10/2013 5:24:37 PM EDT
[#18]
Link Posted: 1/10/2013 5:24:51 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Edit.  Also remember that the media long ago gave away their positions as publicly neutral investigators and disseminators of important facts for

the people.  They have chosen sides.  Every thing they do is calculated to further their sides goals.  For example, they will ask questions

completely unrelated to the current situation to make opposing views look foolish, wrong, or evil.

Just call him "Buck"
Link Posted: 1/10/2013 5:26:14 PM EDT
[#20]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Just call him "Buck"

I rest my case.

Link Posted: 1/10/2013 5:30:15 PM EDT
[#21]

I hope this Yeager shows up tommorrow. He can talk but like he's openly admitted, he has anger management issues.

Link Posted: 1/10/2013 5:33:45 PM EDT
[#22]
He wasn't invited because of his reasoned and articulate thoughts on the matter.  Provoking him will serve a dual purpose of making for good TV and further propagandizing of 2nd Amendment supporters as fringe characters.

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Link Posted: 1/10/2013 5:39:22 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:

Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Alex jones now this guy.

They are not helping the cause.

Keep you mouth shut.
Start killing people after it passes if you are so inclined but don't fucking tell people about it.

The essentially state-owned media knows what it's doing

Yes they do.  And if he has half a brain, Yeager needs to cancel beacuse they're about to use him to demonstrate that gun guys are nutjobs.
Oh, and I'm sure his past will be dragged out to A: make him go ballistic on set and B: further demonstrate that gun guys are nutjobs.

What is his past? I hadn't heard of this clown until his video surfaced.

Your kidding?  

Read this.................

There's a ton of breadcrumbs in there to help fill in the pieces.
Regardless, he's a guy who has zero humility, cannot accept that he could ever be wrong and typically reacts to being questioned or challanged in ANY way with threats of violence.
He also tends to go off the handle when it is even suggested he might have fucked up just a tad in the Edinburgh Risk and Security Management ambush.

So yeah, just the guy we want on the Ed show speaking on behalf of gun owners.

Link Posted: 1/10/2013 5:43:11 PM EDT
[#24]
I for one can't wait.
Link Posted: 1/10/2013 5:46:36 PM EDT
[#25]
Could someone youtube that shit for those of us who don't even know wtf an Ed show is?

Link Posted: 1/10/2013 5:49:53 PM EDT
[#26]
This might work out well. Someone gets him pissed and he goes into Yeagerbasher mode and destroy the msnbc studio.
Link Posted: 1/10/2013 5:58:28 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:

I hope this Yeager shows up tommorrow. He can talk but like he's openly admitted, he has anger management issues.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y7VzGPdih8c

I will always be a cop, My intelligence depending on the test is between 125 and 144.....then he gets into his bench press.  
Link Posted: 1/10/2013 5:59:47 PM EDT
[#28]
Link Posted: 1/10/2013 6:00:35 PM EDT
[#29]
I wish narcissists like Alex Jones and James Yeager wouldn't go on national TV.

I guess it's in their nature though

I'm sure Yeager will provide just as many "please stop taking" moments as Jones.

Maybe the footage will get buried over the weekend. Doubt it.
Link Posted: 1/11/2013 2:15:41 PM EDT
[#30]
Hey guys you can watch the ED show live streaming. James (jimmy as I call him because it pisses him off) is supposed to be on at 8 (ish) pm est. This is not going to be good at all. I don't know how many of you guys have ever trained with him or his company or how many of you know him personally. I have and I do know him and I would not want this guy talking on my behalf about anything, especially something as serious as this. The fact that this interview can and most likely will turn bad and therefore be used against the cause should be enough to make any pro gunner nervous. I washed my hand of him long ago when I was banned for writing an honest aar of one of his courses. He didn't like my review apparently.
Link Posted: 1/11/2013 3:29:58 PM EDT
[#31]

Quoted:

Hey guys you can watch the ED show live streaming. James (jimmy as I call him because it pisses him off) is supposed to be on at 8 (ish) pm est. This is not going to be good at all. I don't know how many of you guys have ever trained with him or his company or how many of you know him personally. I have and I do know him and I would not want this guy talking on my behalf about anything, especially something as serious as this. The fact that this interview can and most likely will turn bad and therefore be used against the cause should be enough to make any pro gunner nervous. I washed my hand of him long ago when I was banned for writing an honest aar of one of his courses. He didn't like my review apparently.

Alright, let's hear that shit.  C'mon, out with it.

Link Posted: 1/11/2013 3:34:18 PM EDT
[#32]

Maybe he can bring his poster

Link Posted: 1/11/2013 3:38:57 PM EDT
[#33]
The guy that just had his carry permit taken away after he said he would start shooting people if his rights were infringed further is going to be on national television? God help us all.

Link Posted: 1/11/2013 3:40:38 PM EDT
[#34]
oh jeez, keep him off the air.
Link Posted: 1/11/2013 3:42:08 PM EDT
[#35]
so i'm not seeing ANYTHING about this on either his channel, tactical response's page or gotx. where did you get the info op?
Link Posted: 1/11/2013 3:44:12 PM EDT
[#36]
*sigh*...fuck..

Link Posted: 1/11/2013 3:59:08 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:

bout sums it up
Link Posted: 1/11/2013 4:00:22 PM EDT
[#39]
Next he'll be on Piers Morgan's Jackwagon of a show, and make Alex Jones look like a saint.
Link Posted: 1/11/2013 4:02:12 PM EDT
[#40]
he's not on anymore ed show facebook said earlier yeager backed out. prolly cuz of his ccw getting pulled

and ed show info says he will talk about it.
Link Posted: 1/11/2013 4:04:15 PM EDT
[#41]
This Ed guy is a fucking twat .
Link Posted: 1/11/2013 4:04:19 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:
he's not on anymore ed show facebook said earlier yeager backed out. prolly cuz of his ccw getting pulled

and ed show info says he will talk about it.

Good
Link Posted: 1/11/2013 4:06:05 PM EDT
[#43]

Quoted:

This Ed guy is a fucking ponce.

gun shootings are up 80some blah percent since 2004, nra needs to quit lying!!!!!

Link Posted: 1/11/2013 4:06:51 PM EDT
[#44]
Where can I buy "The Bushmaster"??? Damn Ed. Do some research.
Link Posted: 1/11/2013 4:07:38 PM EDT
[#45]
NRA WONT BAN HIGH CAP MAGS CUZ MIDWAY USA SELLS THE MOST HIGH CAP CLIPS AND THEY ARE ALSO THE BIGGEST DONATOR TO THE NRA
Link Posted: 1/11/2013 4:09:24 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:
NRA WONT BAN HIGH CAP MAGS CUZ MIDWAY USA SELLS THE MOST HIGH CAP CLIPS AND THEY ARE ALSO THE BIGGEST DONATOR TO THE NRA

Yeah less than $8 million over TWENTY years!
Link Posted: 1/11/2013 4:10:31 PM EDT
[#47]
This Mark Glaze irritates me greatly.
Link Posted: 1/11/2013 4:11:25 PM EDT
[#48]

Quoted:

Wait. Did Screamin' Ed just besmirch Larry Potterfield? The nicest human being on the planet?

Link Posted: 1/11/2013 4:12:42 PM EDT
[#49]
When exactly is yeagers segment?

I cant stand listening to this fuck head ed shultzs.

Link Posted: 1/11/2013 4:13:51 PM EDT
[#50]

Quoted:

When exactly is yeagers segment?

I cant stand listening to this fuck head ed shultzs.

he's not on anymore he backed out, but will be talked about in a 'gun nut extremist segment'

Page / 3
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top