Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 3
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 1/4/2013 1:47:16 PM EDT
[#1]
I still can't stand his dumb fake accent.
If he just spoke in a normal voice, I'm sure I would have watched his videos by now.
Link Posted: 1/4/2013 1:52:52 PM EDT
[#2]
didnt he shoot his cameraman or something?  Maybe hit him with shrapnel?

Have to check the archives.
Link Posted: 1/4/2013 1:54:21 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:

Saw that coming.

Yea, but you didn't seen it coming!

Link Posted: 1/4/2013 2:01:12 PM EDT
[#4]
damn i was really hoping to hear him break the accent for a second.

Link Posted: 1/4/2013 2:04:36 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

...so if people keep giving him youtube money with clicks, he'll eventually kill himself?

I'm torn: Part of me really dislikes the idea of giving this fake hack money, and the other part of me kind of wants to see the logical conclusion if his continued idiocy.

+1

Like it or not i do think he gets younger people interested in firearms.

and doing stupid, unsafe shit with firearms.

I've seen a LOT, LOT worse on youtube when it comes to unsafe shit with firearms.

On balance, I think FPSRussia is a good thing.
Link Posted: 1/4/2013 2:06:10 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
Quoted:

Quoted:
I let them video at my range last winter because they were going to plug my friend's company, in the red exploding targets.
What he taped here was not enhanced with special effects. Kyle is just that carefree. We put 10-15lbs of explosives under 500 lb tractor tires & he shot them from 15-20 yards away. He was actually closer than what it looked like in the video.

While I was on another part of the farm, they put explosives in the onside car door (why, I have no idea). It blew the door straight back at him so fast you can barely see it in the video. It would have cut him in half if it hit him. Don't know if they posted it, as they filmed a lot that they didn't use.

He's actually a pretty quiet, laid back guy that lucked into something that he says he's making hundreds of thousands of dollars per video off of. The accent was the result of him mimicking Russian guys he used to work with at a blue collar job.  All the NFA stuff is provided by manufacturers who came out to let him video. Non-NFA stuff he plugs is given to him &/or paid tons of money by the mfg's to plug.

... you don't say, hmmmmmmmm

Yeah I've investigated this guy during my internet tenure and most of what he says is true ^

The guy is a major faker. He puts on that bull shit accent. and in some videos you can actually hear him break character.
It's such fakery because if he wasn't pretending to be a Russian then he wouldn't have gotten successful in the first place.

But what bugs me the most is that hes a liar.

If he was an actor and then came out in another channel and acted like his real self. and told everyone the FPS Russia is just a character then he would be cool in my eyes,

The fact that he still hides behind the fake name and character is a sign that hes a con artist and a trickster.

Well, Kyle Lamar Myers is better in my book then your perma-banned ass.
Link Posted: 1/4/2013 2:16:35 PM EDT
[#7]
Fake - in the slow-mo you can see the door doesn't detach when it should, it's delayed and comes out of the explosion late.  The bits that bounce around toward the camera man clearly would have hit him.  He's got a youtube channel that he makes a living off of - so do many other people.  There is fakery involved in every single one, just like reality TV.  Most have some kind of persona that has been honed over the years to produce the most interest.  Sometimes they have been doing it for years, like the Hodge Twins, and you can view old videos and see a stunning contrast to their current personas.
Link Posted: 1/4/2013 2:17:47 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
Yeah I've investigated this guy during my internet tenure and most of what he says is true ^

The guy is a major faker. He puts on that bull shit accent. and in some videos you can actually hear him break character.
It's such fakery because if he wasn't pretending to be a Russian then he wouldn't have gotten successful in the first place.

But what bugs me the most is that hes a liar.

If he was an actor and then came out in another channel and acted like his real self. and told everyone the FPS Russia is just a character then he would be cool in my eyes,

The fact that he still hides behind the fake name and character is a sign that hes a con artist and a trickster.

Wow, so you are telling me that show business isn't real, and it's about as fake as wrestling? lol

How about this, almost everyone acts fake to a certain degree to get paid. Many people act completely different at work than to do in their private lives. People who work in front a camera just do it more so than average.

Page / 3
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top