BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 6
Link Posted: 1/3/2013 6:30:12 AM EDT
[#1]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Facebook is a great source of misinformation. Also a great place to launder inconvenient truths into meaningless twaddle.

Would be helpful to know the author of the image.

Trying to chase that down of FB would be a wild goose chase. I WAS careful when I posted it here, though.

The only reason I posted it is because I truly believe the administration would do such a thing.

they have used actors before...............
Link Posted: 1/3/2013 6:34:00 AM EDT
[#2]
I'm no shooting spree expert but I do find it odd there was no survivors. All the recent attacks I know of, there were some survivors. I heard nothing of "wounded" at Newtown. (I know, small kids, and AR it leaves it slim, but none?)
Link Posted: 1/3/2013 6:38:27 AM EDT
[#3]
Using professional actors to do interviews is probably more common than you think.  TV crews have limited time and budget to get it on air.  It is probably a lot easier to get something filmed when the people being filmed are used to being behind the camera.  I have little doubt that local stations have a list of people they have gone to before, and those people tend to have their opinions fimed more often than Joe Public.

My case in point was the father killing his daughters rapist with his bare hands in Shiner Texas last year.  A good part of the TV time (from multiple stations, it was quite well shared) was interview one couple.  The lady had been on national TV about 5 times before.  She lived over 20 miles from the event and was no way directly associated with it.  She was, however, a local looking face, with local morals, and with a local sounding voice and vocabulary - and a LOT more comfortable behind a camera than the person on the street.  It worked out fine for everybody - and there was no ulterior motives.

IIRC she basically said on air that some people just need killing.

Link Posted: 1/3/2013 6:39:02 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
I'm no shooting spree expert but I do find it odd there was no survivors. All the recent attacks I know of, there were some survivors. I heard nothing of "wounded" at Newtown. (I know, small kids, and AR it leaves it slim, but none?)

Two wounded survivors according to most accounts.

Link Posted: 1/3/2013 6:40:44 AM EDT
[#5]

Sandy Hook Elementary Shooting in Connecticut Coverage; State Secretary Hillary Clinton Fainted and Advised to Rest at Home;

Aired December 15, 2012 - 18:00   ET

THIS IS A RUSH TRANSCRIPT. THIS COPY MAY NOT BE IN ITS FINAL FORM AND MAY BE UPDATED.

DOCTOR H. WAYNE CARVER II, CONNECTICUT CHIEF STATE MEDICAL EXAMINER: Everybody, death was caused by -- everyone we have completed so far was caused by gunshot wounds. And obviously, the manner of death on all of these cases has been classified as homicide.

(END VIDEO CLIP)

BLITZER: A long time medical examiner calls it probably the worst thing he has ever seen in more than 30 years in this field. Most everybody hit more than once each with a semiautomatic rifle, and this.

(BEGIN VIDEO CLIP)

NICK PHELPS, FATHER OF TWO CHILDREN AT SANDY HOOK ELEMENTARY: When I saw those teachers and I locked eyes with each of them separately, when I found the two children if I could go back I would -- I would embrace them because I had no idea what they had gone through.

(END VIDEO CLIP)

BLITZER: The parents of children who survived the shooting struggle to come to terms with what their children and the teachers had to endure as we learn the names of all 26 people killed. Not one of those 20 children who died over the age of 7-years-old. They were six and seven years old, all first graders.

Link Posted: 1/3/2013 6:42:32 AM EDT
[#6]

NICK PHELPS, PARENT OF TWO CHILDREN AT SANDY HOOK: When I saw those teachers, when I found the two children and -- we're devastated and heartbroken for the poor families who did not have that moment in the fire house of finding their children. I can't even imagine, and our prayers -- just the entire community's heartbroken. When I saw the teachers and locked eyes with each of them separately, I found the two children, if I could go back, I would -- I would embrace them, because I had no idea what they had gone through. But it was -- it was actually handled very well because I can't imagine the pandemonium that would have been gone on in the fire house from the parents searching for their children. If anybody there had any idea of the level of what had happened yesterday, people just simply didn't know really what was going on. They just knew that their children had been in a dangerous place, and that they -- that those that made it to the fire house were, thank god, safe.

Link Posted: 1/3/2013 6:43:02 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
Stop the derp.

It really happened and those kids were really killed.

Does anybody really think that he cops in that town and all l the state police are covering up a fake event?

Somebody, SOMEBODY!  Always brings that up in these tin foil Sandy Hook threads.  This my standard reply:  how many ATF agents and DOJ officials were involved with Fast and Furious?  I didn't hear about a single one blowing the whistle.  No, it took Bryan Terry getting killed before somebody finally went public with it.

Link Posted: 1/3/2013 6:43:22 AM EDT
[#8]
No survivors does not surprise me given the grievance and the method.  He attacked a single classroom - most likely barred the door so he would not be interrupted prematurely.  He wanted those kids, who were important to his mother killed.  Sounded like he shot them all then went around and shot them again just to be sure.  Other than people who got in his way getting there, there were not going to be many survivors from that room - it was an execution room.
Link Posted: 1/3/2013 6:43:31 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
Quoted:

If I was a moonbat trying to prove how crazy the conservatives are, I would feed their appetite for conspiracy theories.  I would pick an incredibly emotional tragedy, come up with a false-false-flag operation and watch it fly around social media.  I would then have the truth conveniently revealed and my comrades in the MSM would take it from there in painting these emotionless monsters from the right as what they truly are.

I'd also probably get a few good laughs out of how a couple of hours of Googling and Photoshop could really froth the waters.  

(Just to be clear, I'm not saying that this thread counts in the category of 'us being hoodwinked' as everyone's responses have been surprisingly low-key for GD.)

Also, there is absolutely no way that this tragedy was orchestrated by the US Federal Government because it actually 'worked'.  It is however a perfectly example of how politicians will never allow a tragedy that fits their narrative calm down before referencing it for new laws.  This would be counterproductive to their desires as by that point, people may be able to apply rational thought to the situation instead of raw emotion.

OP never said the event was orchestrated by the Fed gov, nor any replies that I recall...

What is alleged is that they took advantage of this tragedy with fake actors on TV to advance their agenda.  Absolutely disgusting, slimy morals and if true should be outed for the evil low-lifes that they are.

After reviewing the replies, you are right.  I have been reading a lot of conspiracy theories from this tragedy lately and got them mixed up.  Doesn't invalidate the rest of the posting though.

Link Posted: 1/3/2013 6:44:33 AM EDT
[#10]
Like the movie "wag the dog"?
Link Posted: 1/3/2013 6:46:50 AM EDT
[#11]
Tag
Link Posted: 1/3/2013 6:49:13 AM EDT
[#12]
Link Posted: 1/3/2013 6:49:55 AM EDT
[#13]
Source
http://www.godlikeproductions.com/forum1/message2083489/pg1
Link Posted: 1/3/2013 6:50:59 AM EDT
[#14]
Not sure if true, but I wouldn't put it past this fucking administration.
Link Posted: 1/3/2013 6:54:27 AM EDT
[#15]
This one is too.
But the guy who made it is a 911 truther, so maybe take it with a bag of rock salt...
Link Posted: 1/3/2013 6:54:38 AM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
http://i54.photobucket.com/albums/g120/m108shooter/fakegubmintstuff_zps0349094e.jpg

This appeared on my FB and I do not know how true it is.  If there is even a grain of truth to it then there are a few people that should face a people's court.

zabasearch indicates there is a Nick Phelps in Sandy Hook....

Link Posted: 1/3/2013 6:55:42 AM EDT
[#17]

Quoted:

No survivors does not surprise me given the grievance and the method.  He attacked a single classroom - most likely barred the door so he would not be interrupted prematurely.  He wanted those kids, who were important to his mother killed.  Sounded like he shot them all then went around and shot them again just to be sure.  Other than people who got in his way getting there, there were not going to be many survivors from that room - it was an execution room.

Huh?  She didn't work there.

Link Posted: 1/3/2013 6:57:06 AM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
Quoted:

Two wounded survivors according to most accounts.

Multiple shots of .223 to all victims.  That doesn't leave much chance of survival.  

The confusion over handgun vs rifle was caused by the media just trying to get info out as fast as the could without regard to accuracy.
Link Posted: 1/3/2013 7:00:44 AM EDT
[#19]
Ok, this one has legs...

Nick Phelps Facebook Page has his privacy settings up pretty high. But his friends list is wide open. With just a cursory glance I have spotted that he has several friends who appear to have a job related to acting or media production.
Link Posted: 1/3/2013 7:02:09 AM EDT
[#20]
Tag
Link Posted: 1/3/2013 7:02:28 AM EDT
[#21]
As far as the media creating the news:
NBC's Dateline hit piece on GM's exploding trucks

For the too lazy to watch crowd, NBC took incedinary devices and placed them under GM trucks and then crashed them T-bone style.  GM then slowed down the video that aired.  They discovered smoke was already wafting out from under the truck before they collided.  This probably caused millions of dollars in lost sales in GM trucks.

I am guessing that wasn't the first time NBC fabricated the news.  I doubt it was the last.

Their coverage of the Remington 700 AD's is suspect too.

Link Posted: 1/3/2013 7:03:20 AM EDT
[#22]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

It only has to stand on its own until they rush AWB legislation through...

Jury rigged story only has to last until the jury is convinced.

You think the AWB legislation rests on an interview with parents whose children didn't die and not on the FACT that 20 elementary school children died?  What the hell has to be jury rigged about that?  

No, I don't think that. Don't knee-jerk react like that.

I think they need the actors to hold their poses long enough to get America on their side to rush a ban through. "We need to pass a bill so we can read what's in it" worked before. They know what it takes.

No huge tin foil conspiracy needed.

Not trying to knee-jerk.  I'm just saying that if dead children didn't convince America to want a ban, then actors playing the parents of alive children won't make a difference.  IF they are actors, it's because the media is sick and just wants more ratings and needs shit to fill air time.

Link Posted: 1/3/2013 7:03:36 AM EDT
[#23]

Quoted:

Not to hijack--Why were those kids important to his mother?

Link Posted: 1/3/2013 7:05:26 AM EDT
[#24]
im far from a truther. but this whole thing stinks.
Link Posted: 1/3/2013 7:07:27 AM EDT
[#25]
Nothing new...

Link Posted: 1/3/2013 7:08:10 AM EDT
[#26]
Moar
http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showthread.php?p=1061232892
Link Posted: 1/3/2013 7:10:56 AM EDT
[#27]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Not to hijack--Why were those kids important to his mother?

it was early on going around that she was a teacher at the school - leaving some to believe that she spent more time with her school kids than her son

Link Posted: 1/3/2013 7:12:41 AM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:

Quoted:
Quoted:

Quoted:
It only has to stand on its own until they rush AWB legislation through...

Jury rigged story only has to last until the jury is convinced.

You think the AWB legislation rests on an interview with parents whose children didn't die and not on the FACT that 20 elementary school children died?  What the hell has to be jury rigged about that?  

No, I don't think that. Don't knee-jerk react like that.

I think they need the actors to hold their poses long enough to get America on their side to rush a ban through. "We need to pass a bill so we can read what's in it" worked before. They know what it takes.

No huge tin foil conspiracy needed.

Not trying to knee-jerk.  I'm just saying that if dead children didn't convince America to want a ban, then actors playing the parents of alive children won't make a difference.  IF they are actors, it's because the media is sick and just wants more ratings and needs shit to fill air time.  

I do think it's deeper than that. I don't think it's a .gov conspiracy though... But there are things going on here we don't know about, that should be brought to light. Just like Fast and Furious. Things are happening in the government that we'd never have suspected them capable of five or ten years ago.

I hope the Anon guys are on this because they might be the only ones who could pull the curtain back.
Link Posted: 1/3/2013 7:17:23 AM EDT
[#29]
You think the Tuskegee airmen thought....The government wouldn't do that? They couldn't do that, get away with it and cover up something ........oh wait. And by the time people know most don't give a damn.
Link Posted: 1/3/2013 7:17:26 AM EDT
[#30]
I'm not saying I don't believe in conspiracies, but couldn't that just be another picture someone found of the Phelps?  I don't see a Sexton name tag on them, any palm trees in the background, or anything indicating they have a different name and live somewhere else.
Link Posted: 1/3/2013 7:19:37 AM EDT
[#31]

Quoted:

I do think it's deeper than that. I don't think it's a .gov conspiracy though... But there are things going on here we don't know about, that should be brought to light. Just like Fast and Furious. Things are happening in the government that we'd never have suspected them capable of five or ten years ago.

I hope the Anon guys are on this because they might be the only ones who could pull the curtain back.

I concur.  There's shit going on everyday that would make a normal person sick to their stomach.

Link Posted: 1/3/2013 7:23:13 AM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Stop the derp.

Does anybody really think that he cops in that town and all l the state police are covering up a fake event?

No shit.  Seriously people, wake up.

Do you think that our government is really capable of pulling off a hoax that big?  Of inventing a bunch of people out of thin air just to kill them?

Absolutely not.   The level of complexity would be astounding.   For any government to pull that off would be nearly impossible.    The only way to do it, would be to actually kill innocent people.   And no career politician would risk his ass being attached to that.

Yes, there are some things that are pretty squirrely surrounding it.   Of course there are.   Shitbags are trying to use it for political gain and to push specific agendas.    But the event happened.

Yea this shits about as outlandish as a justice department letting firearms illegally flow to the drug cartels in Mexico. Oh wait.

No, it's about as outlandish as our government bombing the twin towers and killing thousands of people as a pretext for war in Iraq.    Pull your head out of your ass, man.

I, like others are saying know something happened. I just think something stinks about this. I've never believed any of the truther stuff about the Twin Towers because we as a country had nothing to gain by it. We lost Thousands of lives, Hundreds of Billions of Dollars, and our standing in the eyes of the world. What does the government have to gain by politicizing this tragedy? We all know the answer.

Link Posted: 1/3/2013 7:30:01 AM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:
This is enough to make even the most die hard anti- conspiracy person go WTF?

Link Posted: 1/3/2013 7:36:51 AM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:
Quoted:

No, No it's not.

You truthers are going to wind up giving the liberal media more fuel with this bullshit. It's embarrassing.

Link Posted: 1/3/2013 7:37:07 AM EDT
[#35]
Why doesn't someone pretend to be a large company and get crisis actors to send profiles of all their actors to the "company" under the ruse of hiring them for a scenario?

Then you'll know if the guy works for crisis actors.
Link Posted: 1/3/2013 7:45:38 AM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

No, No it's not.

You truthers are going to wind up giving the liberal media more fuel with this bullshit. It's embarrassing.

What are your thoughts on Fast And Furious? Do you think the Liberal media believes that it was a program to demonize assault weapons and give our government a reason try and change the 2nd Amendment? That's what most on here believe but I bet the media doesn't believe that.

Link Posted: 1/3/2013 7:46:45 AM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

No, No it's not.

margaritas ante porcos, meus amicus.
Link Posted: 1/3/2013 7:48:12 AM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:
This one is too.
But the guy who made it is a 911 truther, so maybe take it with a bag of rock salt...
http://youtu.be/eHv_RhVgfUQ

WTF.  My mind has been blown.
Link Posted: 1/3/2013 7:53:29 AM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:

I'd like to see some more info.

It is interesting though.

Link Posted: 1/3/2013 7:55:58 AM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:
This topic is garbage and an embarrassment to the site.

Link Posted: 1/3/2013 7:58:32 AM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Stop the derp.

Somebody, SOMEBODY!  Always brings that up in these tin foil Sandy Hook threads.  This my standard reply:  how many ATF agents and DOJ officials were involved with Fast and Furious?  I didn't hear about a single one blowing the whistle.  No, it took Bryan Terry getting killed before somebody finally went public with it.

If only a few know what's going on, and have something to gain or lose, they stay quite  . The people under them or in different  departments don't have a clue .  Who know, maybe not here, but they are sure running a mile with it.      The Manhattan protect was kept quite the same way.

Posted Via AR15.Com Mobile
Link Posted: 1/3/2013 8:05:13 AM EDT
[#42]
This is interesting..

"Here
are side by side comparisons of some Sandy Hook players alongside
pictures taken from online sources that were posted a considerable time
before this alleged shooting. All but one come from an online Picassa
family photo album of a certain Sexton/Greenberg family -
Kaitlin Roig/Riley Harmon -

Noah Pozner/Little boy in goup of children - Greenberg photo album -

"Grieving brother of Vicki Soto/kid in Leon Greenberg's Facebook photo album -

And, without further ado - the indomitable Jennifer Greenberg Sexton and Richard Sexton/ Laura and Nick Phelps duo -

It is my belief that these people are imposters in the Sandy Hook
shooting as strange as it may sound. What other explanation could there
be?

"

Link Posted: 1/3/2013 8:28:19 AM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:
This is interesting..
It is my belief that these people are imposters in the Sandy Hook shooting as strange as it may sound. What other explanation could there be?"

This is starting to freak me out.  Why would they do this?  Could it be they are just actors who enjoy posing as victims/relatives of victims in national tragedies just for the fun/thrill/fame of it?
Link Posted: 1/3/2013 8:41:58 AM EDT
[#44]
Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa?
Link Posted: 1/3/2013 8:55:41 AM EDT
[#45]
All we need is an observer, the smoking man and TMiB.
Link Posted: 1/3/2013 8:57:49 AM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:
This one is too.
http://youtu.be/eHv_RhVgfUQ

Ok.....I have never been a conspiracy guy.  But even when this happened i called it possible.

Now we all can look forward to another shooting right before the bill goes up...Mark my words (im not talking about me)
Link Posted: 1/3/2013 8:58:54 AM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Facebook is a great source of misinformation. Also a great place to launder inconvenient truths into meaningless twaddle.

Would be helpful to know the author of the image.

Trying to chase that down of FB would be a wild goose chase. I WAS careful when I posted it here, though.

The only reason I posted it is because I truly believe the administration would do such a thing.

This administration distributed guns illegally to Mexican drug cartel members knowing innocents would get killed with them, so this isn't really that far fetched now, is it?

after FF and Benghazi...
Link Posted: 1/3/2013 9:07:32 AM EDT
[#48]

Quoted:

This is interesting..

"Here are side by side comparisons of some Sandy Hook players alongside pictures taken from online sources that were posted a considerable time before this alleged shooting. All but one come from an online Picassa family photo album of a certain Sexton/Greenberg family -

Kaitlin Roig/Riley Harmon -

http://i612.photobucket.com/albums/tt203/retklb2009/kaitlinroigphonyteachersandyhookisreallyrileyharmon_zps1c580caa.png

Noah Pozner/Little boy in goup of children - Greenberg photo album -

http://i612.photobucket.com/albums/tt203/retklb2009/NoahPoznerinGreenbergkidsphoto_zpsaba76ad5.png

"Grieving brother of Vicki Soto/kid in Leon Greenberg's Facebook photo album -

http://i612.photobucket.com/albums/tt203/retklb2009/Sotobroleongreenbergmatchonfacebook2009_zps64cdf5e7.png

And, without further ado - the indomitable Jennifer Greenberg Sexton and Richard Sexton/ Laura and Nick Phelps duo -

http://i612.photobucket.com/albums/tt203/retklb2009/phepleimposters2_zps63333b45.png

It is my belief that these people are imposters in the Sandy Hook shooting as strange as it may sound. What other explanation could there be?"

Could it be that these people calling for conspiracy collected the photos around the net, then put them on fake picasa/facebook accounts with different names? Can the dates on these pictures be proven to have been put on there  before the shooting with the different names?

Link Posted: 1/3/2013 9:12:01 AM EDT
[#49]
Wouldn't surprise me at all.  This regime believes in controlling the narrative.

You don't have to engineer the crisis, just don't let it go waste--that means making conclusions for people that are consistent with your agenda.
Link Posted: 1/3/2013 9:18:17 AM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:
All we need is an observer, the smoking man and TMiB.

nice Fringe reference
Page / 6
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top