Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 6
Link Posted: 1/3/2013 3:52:14 AM EDT
[#1]

Quoted:

The caption just says parent of two children at Sandy Hook. Not parent of slain children. A quick search of names of the victims revealed that none of the slain children or any victim for that matter had the last name of Phelps.

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/world-news/connecticut-school-shooting-how-sandy-1495034

This is correct.  The Phelps' apparently had 2 children at the school who both survived.
Link Posted: 1/3/2013 3:52:32 AM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
I'll leave this eerie video here tho.

I wont say that this is a staged event but the way this guy is smiling freaking me the F*** out.

He's allegedly one of the dads who's child was killed?

Watch carefully at 00:00 and you'll see him with this s*** eating grin on his face.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oYt4T201Lrw

Watch it and Make your own mind up.

Holy shit.
Link Posted: 1/3/2013 3:53:36 AM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
I'm trying to research further into it

Apparently the company who these people allegedly work for is private.
http://crisisactors.org/

The website does say that they aid in staging false flag attacks for "training purposes"

I had no idea stuff like this actually exists....I guess ya learn something new every day.

The problem is that we can't verify the parents are actually actors.

The database containing their names is private only. So I'm not sure how the FB posters got that info, (Assuming its legit)

somebody wave teh flag for Anonymous
Link Posted: 1/3/2013 3:55:12 AM EDT
[#4]
tagging tinfoil thread for proper and reassuring debunking

Link Posted: 1/3/2013 3:56:46 AM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:

http://i54.photobucket.com/albums/g120/m108shooter/fakegubmintstuff_zps0349094e.jpg

This appeared on my FB and I do not know how true it is.  If there is even a grain of truth to it then there are a few people that should face a people's court.

Old news. Also I think they "identified" several other known actors, though a lot of it depends on squinting, turning your head slightly and "the right sort of light" and letting go of all pre-conceived notions of common sense and rational thought . The conspiracy nuts are going into overtime with this particular theme at the moment.

Link Posted: 1/3/2013 4:04:48 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

Quoted:
The caption just says parent of two children at Sandy Hook. Not parent of slain children. A quick search of names of the victims revealed that none of the slain children or any victim for that matter had the last name of Phelps.

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/world-news/connecticut-school-shooting-how-sandy-1495034

This is correct.  The Phelps' apparently had 2 children at the school who both survived.

So why bother to fake an interview with them? I could see wanting an interview with a parent of a slain child bad enough to fake it. The media being the sick vultures that they are. Yet I have no doubt they could have found dozens of parents picking up their children from the school who would be happy to give an interview for their 15 minutes of fame. It makes no sense to use actors for this purpose. Also, having scrutinized the photos closer the women are strikingly similar but the men really look nothing alike.
Link Posted: 1/3/2013 4:08:45 AM EDT
[#7]

If I was a moonbat trying to prove how crazy the conservatives are, I would feed their appetite for conspiracy theories.  I would pick an incredibly emotional tragedy, come up with a false-false-flag operation and watch it fly around social media.  I would then have the truth conveniently revealed and my comrades in the MSM would take it from there in painting these emotionless monsters from the right as what they truly are.

I'd also probably get a few good laughs out of how a couple of hours of Googling and Photoshop could really froth the waters.  

(Just to be clear, I'm not saying that this thread counts in the category of 'us being hoodwinked' as everyone's responses have been surprisingly low-key for GD.)

Also, there is absolutely no way that this tragedy was orchestrated by the US Federal Government because it actually 'worked'.  It is however a perfectly example of how politicians will never allow a tragedy that fits their narrative calm down before referencing it for new laws.  This would be counterproductive to their desires as by that point, people may be able to apply rational thought to the situation instead of raw emotion.
Link Posted: 1/3/2013 4:10:50 AM EDT
[#8]
x infinity...  I hope to God this isn't real.
Link Posted: 1/3/2013 4:11:57 AM EDT
[#9]
ost
Link Posted: 1/3/2013 4:13:57 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
This is getting really weird.

It seems like everyone in this town really has to be forced to cry (sans tears).  Watch the wife in particular:

After trying to figure out what the story is with Nick Phelps / Sexton / whoever I ended searching for this:

The second link ended up being to some conspiracy forum (left cold):
http://projectavalon.net/forum4/showthread.php?53271-The-Sandy-Hook-Newtown-Massacre--the-MAJOR-DISCREPANCIES-LIST/page11

Which had a link to this video from May 14, 2012:

Which links these same people to the Gabriel Giffords shooting...

The mother and father Sexton / Phelps / Green / Greenburg / whatever their real names are do have a strong resemblance.

This appears to be at least one reference to the "Sexton" family and covers the source of where their family photos came from (among other things).

The big question is, are the Sextons and Phelps really the same people?

Link Posted: 1/3/2013 4:14:57 AM EDT
[#11]
The tag is strong with this one!
Link Posted: 1/3/2013 4:21:24 AM EDT
[#12]
no tinfoil needed for this
Link Posted: 1/3/2013 4:27:05 AM EDT
[#13]
Next you're going to tell me respected members of the media forge documents to try to throw a presidential election. Kook fringe is what you are.
Link Posted: 1/3/2013 4:34:00 AM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
Quoted:
I don't doubt it for one second.

This. Am going to see where this thread goes.

That.
Link Posted: 1/3/2013 4:35:35 AM EDT
[#15]
I am going to forge a tin foil hat and jump in this one
Link Posted: 1/3/2013 4:35:46 AM EDT
[#16]
Dude, this shit makes you really think about everything.
Link Posted: 1/3/2013 4:48:32 AM EDT
[#17]
Link Posted: 1/3/2013 4:50:01 AM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
Next you're going to tell me respected members of the media forge documents to try to throw a presidential election. Kook fringe is what you are.

First of all there is no such thing as respected members og media.  

Secondly, how do you explain that fraudulent document the white house tried to pass off as obamas birth certificate?
Link Posted: 1/3/2013 4:50:41 AM EDT
[#19]
Here they are from 1:35 on.  Gotta love his great big "N" Newtown hat for effect!

Link Posted: 1/3/2013 4:50:41 AM EDT
[#20]
Ost
Link Posted: 1/3/2013 4:56:21 AM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Facebook is a great source of misinformation. Also a great place to launder inconvenient truths into meaningless twaddle.

Would be helpful to know the author of the image.

Trying to chase that down of FB would be a wild goose chase. I WAS careful when I posted it here, though.

The only reason I posted it is because I truly believe the administration would do such a thing.

This administration distributed guns illegally to Mexican drug cartel members knowing so that innocents would get killed with them, so this isn't really that far fetched now, is it?

Link Posted: 1/3/2013 4:57:47 AM EDT
[#22]

Link Posted: 1/3/2013 5:03:37 AM EDT
[#23]
Stop the derp.

It really happened and those kids were really killed.

Does anybody really think that he cops in that town and all l the state police are covering up a fake event?
Link Posted: 1/3/2013 5:14:02 AM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
Here they are from 1:35 on.  Gotta love his great big "N" Newtown hat for effect!

Wow, not even good actors at that. I think this story is going to get interesting over time much like FnF did.

Link Posted: 1/3/2013 5:18:03 AM EDT
[#25]
Tag so I can see what this is all about.
Link Posted: 1/3/2013 5:21:47 AM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:

If I was a moonbat trying to prove how crazy the conservatives are, I would feed their appetite for conspiracy theories.  I would pick an incredibly emotional tragedy, come up with a false-false-flag operation and watch it fly around social media.  I would then have the truth conveniently revealed and my comrades in the MSM would take it from there in painting these emotionless monsters from the right as what they truly are.

I'd also probably get a few good laughs out of how a couple of hours of Googling and Photoshop could really froth the waters.  

(Just to be clear, I'm not saying that this thread counts in the category of 'us being hoodwinked' as everyone's responses have been surprisingly low-key for GD.)

Also, there is absolutely no way that this tragedy was orchestrated by the US Federal Government because it actually 'worked'.  It is however a perfectly example of how politicians will never allow a tragedy that fits their narrative calm down before referencing it for new laws.  This would be counterproductive to their desires as by that point, people may be able to apply rational thought to the situation instead of raw emotion.

OP never said the event was orchestrated by the Fed gov, nor any replies that I recall...

What is alleged is that they took advantage of this tragedy with fake actors on TV to advance their agenda.  Absolutely disgusting, slimy morals and if true should be outed for the evil low-lifes that they are.
Link Posted: 1/3/2013 5:22:35 AM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:
Stop the derp.

Does anybody really think that he cops in that town and all l the state police are covering up a fake event?

Nobody doubts the event itself.

The question here is if the media faked things by hiring professional actors

Link Posted: 1/3/2013 5:26:35 AM EDT
[#28]
Bah-fangool
Link Posted: 1/3/2013 5:31:31 AM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:
This is getting really weird.

It seems like everyone in this town really has to be forced to cry (sans tears).  Watch the wife in particular:

After trying to figure out what the story is with Nick Phelps / Sexton / whoever I ended searching for this:

The second link ended up being to some conspiracy forum (left cold):
http://projectavalon.net/forum4/showthread.php?53271-The-Sandy-Hook-Newtown-Massacre--the-MAJOR-DISCREPANCIES-LIST/page11

Which had a link to this video from May 14, 2012:

Which links these same people to the Gabriel Giffords shooting...

The mother and father Sexton / Phelps / Green / Greenburg / whatever their real names are do have a strong resemblance.

This appears to be at least one reference to the "Sexton" family and covers the source of where their family photos came from (among other things).

The big question is, are the Sextons and Phelps really the same people?

I did a little search on the guy who made that video. He also allegedly exposed Sarah Palin.....

For really being... Get this.... Tina Fey.
Link Posted: 1/3/2013 5:33:01 AM EDT
[#30]
When my dad died, no one would have guessed it from my affect.   The man's reaction and emotional lability looked reasonable to me.  Pray to god you don't get the chance to understand why.

Calling someone a charlatan because he does not comport to your opinion of a proper display of grief  goes beyond the pale.  This topic is garbage and an embarrassment to the site.
Link Posted: 1/3/2013 5:34:58 AM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:

I wont say that this is a staged event but the way this guy is smiling freaking me the F*** out.

Watch carefully at 00:00 and you'll see him with this s*** eating grin on his face.

There is actually a little longer video of this. Before he steps to mic. he is full on laughing. I posted about it in another thread that was locked. I am not the tinfoil type but there is something wrong here.
Link Posted: 1/3/2013 5:36:44 AM EDT
[#32]
I can't see the pic at work. Can someone give a summary of what it is?
Link Posted: 1/3/2013 5:40:06 AM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:
Stop the derp.

No shit.  Seriously people, wake up.

Do you think that our government is really capable of pulling off a hoax that big?  Of inventing a bunch of people out of thin air just to kill them?

Absolutely not.   The level of complexity would be astounding.   For any government to pull that off would be nearly impossible.    The only way to do it, would be to actually kill innocent people.   And no career politician would risk his ass being attached to that.

Yes, there are some things that are pretty squirrely surrounding it.   Of course there are.   Shitbags are trying to use it for political gain and to push specific agendas.    But the event happened.

Link Posted: 1/3/2013 5:42:26 AM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Stop the derp.

Do you think that our government is really capable of pulling off a hoax that big?  Of inventing a bunch of people out of thin air just to kill them?

Absolutely not.   The level of complexity would be astounding.   For any government to pull that off would be nearly impossible.    The only way to do it, would be to actually kill innocent people.   And no career politician would risk his ass being attached to that.

Yes, there are some things that are pretty squirrely surrounding it.   Of course there are.   Shitbags are trying to use it for political gain and to push specific agendas.    But the event happened.

Yea this shits about as outlandish as a justice department letting firearms illegally flow to the drug cartels in Mexico. Oh wait.

Link Posted: 1/3/2013 5:43:14 AM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:
When my dad died, no one would have guessed it from my affect.   The man's reaction and emotional lability looked reasonable to me.  Pray to god you don't get the chance to understand why.

Calling someone a charlatan because he does not comport to your opinion of a proper display of grief  goes beyond the pale.  This topic is garbage and an embarrassment to the site.

No fucking way.

Link Posted: 1/3/2013 5:47:15 AM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:
tagging tinfoil thread for proper and reassuring debunking

Yeah, me too.
Link Posted: 1/3/2013 5:47:16 AM EDT
[#37]
Link Posted: 1/3/2013 5:48:27 AM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Stop the derp.

Yea this shits about as outlandish as a justice department letting firearms illegally flow to the drug cartels in Mexico. Oh wait.

Zactly!

No... I don't believe that Sandy Hook was staged, or even "helped along" by anyone in the .gov. But yes... I am VERY wary of the motives of our overlords when they get involved in stuff and by the actions of the antis in taking advantage of grief and mayhem. To not question the actions of such entities in this day and age would be FOOLISH.
Link Posted: 1/3/2013 5:51:21 AM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Stop the derp.

Nobody is saying it didn't happen. I. for one. dont want go believe my Govt. could be involved in the planning or provocation of such a horrid thing. But there is no doubt certain Pols are dancing in the blood of dead children to promote their agenda.
Link Posted: 1/3/2013 5:53:52 AM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:

Every time I see that, it makes me uncomfortable.

I have no fucking clue if the image in the OP is accurate or made up. I know that people reach for explanations when tragic events happen. I am not a truther about 9/11 or anything else.

But on rare occasions, something just doesn't feel right. It didn't feel right for me when I watched Susan Smith on TV asking for her kids to be returned. It didn't feel right when David Westerfield was worried about his hat while talking about his neighbor's missing girl. I distinctly remember thinking "they are lying and/or they are guilty". There was no proof but deep down, you could feel it.

I get the exact same feeling watching that guy in the above video. Try as I might (and I really have tried), I cannot convince myself that he is legit. I want to believe he is legit because the alternative is horrifying.
Link Posted: 1/3/2013 5:57:04 AM EDT
[#41]
I am sure (100%  sure) that the tragic event is real and that some wacko killed a  lot of people with no help from the government.

I am not so sure that certain groups would not stoop so low as to use the tragic event to push for their own agenda...

Kind of like "Fast and Furious"
Link Posted: 1/3/2013 6:00:54 AM EDT
[#42]
What really happened, happened.

IMO, it would be hard inserting "crisis actors" into an event at a school in what seems to be a pretty small, tight knit community.
One would think one of the parents would say something about it. Like "who the heck are these people" or if the actors were claiming to be parents of the real kids at the school, the real parents would come forward.

Now using them (actors) as media mouthpieces at something like the Giffords shooting or some other occurrence in a public place where there is no verifiable way to know who was there, that I could see.

And at this point, there isn't a whole lot that I wouldn't put past "them" anymore.

Link Posted: 1/3/2013 6:04:48 AM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:

IMO, it would be hard inserting "crisis actors" into an event at a school in what seems to be a pretty small, tight knit community.
One would think one of the parents would say something about it. Like "who the heck are these people" or if the actors were claiming to be parents of the real kids at the school, the real parents would come forward.

Now using them (actors) as media mouthpieces at something like the Giffords shooting or some other occurrence in a public place where there is no verifiable way to know who was there, that I could see.

And at this point, there isn't a whole lot that I wouldn't put past "them" anymore.

information ...even if it is misinformation ..once let out of the bag never stops..

Sarah Palin can see Russia from her house...
An AR15 was used in that crime..
I saw it all he just shot him for no reason...
People remember what there hear rather than what they see..
Link Posted: 1/3/2013 6:07:11 AM EDT
[#44]
It only has to stand on its own until they rush AWB legislation through...

Jury rigged story only has to last until the jury is convinced.
Link Posted: 1/3/2013 6:12:44 AM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Stop the derp.

No, it's about as outlandish as our government bombing the twin towers and killing thousands of people as a pretext for war in Iraq.    Pull your head out of your ass, man.
Link Posted: 1/3/2013 6:21:08 AM EDT
[#46]

Quoted:

You think the AWB legislation rests on an interview with parents whose children didn't die and not on the FACT that 20 elementary school children died?  What the hell has to be jury rigged about that?

Link Posted: 1/3/2013 6:23:27 AM EDT
[#47]

Link Posted: 1/3/2013 6:23:46 AM EDT
[#48]

Quoted:

I agree that if the parents were actors the real parents would say something.  There can be no coverup when so many people were involved.  Similar to people claiming conspiracy about pistols being used instead of an AR; I can guarantee that there is no way they could get all the police who were on the scene lie about what casings they saw on the ground in the school.

Link Posted: 1/3/2013 6:25:17 AM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:

Quoted:

You think the AWB legislation rests on an interview with parents whose children didn't die and not on the FACT that 20 elementary school children died?  What the hell has to be jury rigged about that?  

No, I don't think that. Don't knee-jerk react like that.

I think they need the actors to hold their poses long enough to get America on their side to rush a ban through. "We need to pass a bill so we can read what's in it" worked before. They know what it takes.

No huge tin foil conspiracy needed.
Link Posted: 1/3/2013 6:26:54 AM EDT
[#50]
I found out about the Crisis Actors school a few days ago and spent some time researching them.
Then I came across the Robbie Parker smiling dad deal.
Step away from the children story and just look into the Crisis Actors. Their site is full of info, pics, and videos. After a couple hours yesterday their site bumped me off and wont let me back on.
The school was started in Denver as an acting school in the early 90's, but somehow veered off into this "crisis" specialty. They are hired all the time by gov agency's and PO dept's to reinact mall masacres, school shootings, robberies etc. In fact, the other day ..the school training deals where the teachers didn't know..that was these guys. If you watch their videos it's clear these people have the chops to reinact something as big as columbine and pull it off. Where the conspiracy's started when websites started to report that Robbie Parker was an actor and member of Crisis Actors school....those guys are saying that his info and pics have been pulled from the school's site. They also say that there have been other known Crisis Actors show up at the Aurora theater and mall shootings too.
I have no idea on any of it other than the school gives me creeps. If they really were up to no good in some way you'd think they would be more hidden.

I would never have thought Fast&Furious possible, or what happened to the Ambassador and our men..yet I know those things happened.
Page / 6
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top