Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 12/19/2012 10:49:50 AM EDT
When I was at my favorite local shop yeaterday, buying my wife her holiday present (http://www.ar15.com/forums/t_1_5/1404448_Found_my_wife_the_perfect_Christmas_present.html), probably the only revolver they have sold this week, I noticed a DSA SA-58 on the rack. Took a quick look and was a little concerned about all of the obvious "Upgrades", so I passed on it.  Did some research last night and realized that all of the upgrades were available from DSA, so it wasn't some massive Tapco-fucking.  The price was good, so I popped back in today and picked it up.

The optic was just sitting on my desk, so I stuck it on the rail for the picture.. Rifle started as a DSA SA-58MC and has about $400 in upgrades, plus it came with a bag of magazines and spare parts. Under $1200 OTD

Link Posted: 12/19/2012 10:50:57 AM EDT
[#1]
I came...
Link Posted: 12/19/2012 10:52:13 AM EDT
[#2]
ah yes, this reminds me. do want.
Link Posted: 12/19/2012 10:58:15 AM EDT
[#3]
You have done well!
Link Posted: 12/19/2012 11:51:13 AM EDT
[#4]
I was sort of surprised that the EBR panic buying was so focused on ARs and AKs only.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top