Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 3
Link Posted: 12/18/2012 3:10:10 PM EDT
[#1]
Over the weekend, CNN broke to one of their "I-reporters". I guess this is CNNspeak for a libtard loser with a Youtube Account.

At first I thought it was a local reporter of some type, but the first jackwagon had 4-foot long dredlocks as he was reporting from "Mom's basement". Nothing too inflammatory about guns, just touchy-feely feelgood crap..

Idiot number 2 came on with "Ban all ammunition". this metro-sexual wine-sipping dicksuck said people who need to defend themselves could "use stun gun ammo in their revolvers."

Whomever at CNN gave him any bandwidth needs to have his balls chopped off so he does not infect the rest of the world with his progeny.
Link Posted: 12/18/2012 3:14:18 PM EDT
[#2]
A stupid judge say; 2nd ammendment? What do you want to do give nuclear weaopns to people because of the 2nd ammendment? My response was; you dont need WMDs to stop tyranny or invasion. All you need is a rifle. He says; But if you are talking fighting a nation state, you lose, its propostorous! I said; Tell the to the Soviets who invaded Afghanastan and fought an insurection there for 9 years and lost their asses. Look at us, supposedly in the right over there and cant seem to kill enough of those pesky insurectionists that are armed mainly with small arms. Now look at our country. 300,000,000 guns spread across the nation. How many nations, including our own would successfuly subjugate the people without disarmament?

He is still convinced guns are evil though
Link Posted: 12/18/2012 3:14:36 PM EDT
[#3]
Its just the perfect storm. Lots of parents are willing to turn in any liberty that have, no matter what the constitution says if it makes them feel safe about their kids. It's a sad example of what we've become.
Link Posted: 12/18/2012 3:16:06 PM EDT
[#4]
Bushwacker
Link Posted: 12/18/2012 3:17:39 PM EDT
[#5]
That when faced with lunatics who mean to kill you, the best course of action is to throw down your arms.

Quoted:
The below quotes are from women in my office, many of whom are in very prominent positions and are huge contributors to the Republican Party.

-my husband has a Bushmaster and he should be forced to turn it in. Only breech loading rifle should be allowed.

Please, oh, please, you did at least tell her that her husband's Bushmaster is a breech loading rifle.
Link Posted: 12/18/2012 3:19:54 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
What's the dumbest thing you've heard so far?

AK-15.

(1:24 and 1:56)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DuaadYFjwhU
Link Posted: 12/18/2012 3:23:18 PM EDT
[#7]
Guy on my facebook said: Grenade launchers legal in CT...

"Despite on the Connecticut shooting, it seem like the Connecticut gun law allow the purchase of AR-15 Semi-automatic Rifle. With Grenade Launcher & Optics sights, but get me wrong I do believe in Common sense self defense policies that will balanced the safety and the right of arming themselves, but modification version of M-16/M4 with a attachment sound a bit overkill especially for hunting. that my thoughts"

No joke.

Link Posted: 12/18/2012 3:34:14 PM EDT
[#8]
Three of them actually......... 1st one: Highschool kids are building AR15's with a 3d printers at home and selling them to their friends at school.  #2. Every time you destroy a thirty round magazine you save 25 lives on average. #3. Most people buying firearms currently are part of the 5% that are mentally ill in our country and that's why you need to be checked before being able to buy a gun.(which no one would Qualify)                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                      
Link Posted: 12/18/2012 3:34:44 PM EDT
[#9]
Three of them actually......... 1st one: Highschool kids are building AR15's with a 3d printers at home and selling them to their friends at school.  #2. Every time you destroy a thirty round magazine you save 25 lives on average. #3. Most people buying firearms currently are part of the 5% that are mentally ill in our country and that's why you need to be checked before being able to buy a gun.(which no one would Qualify)                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                      
Link Posted: 12/18/2012 3:36:11 PM EDT
[#10]
One relative tried to define an assault weapon using onomatopoeiae.
Link Posted: 12/18/2012 3:36:58 PM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:

Quoted:

AK-15.

Somebody needs to listen to more NWA.

AK-47 is the tool...

Link Posted: 12/18/2012 3:40:45 PM EDT
[#12]
Link Posted: 12/18/2012 3:47:50 PM EDT
[#13]
Everything I have heard this   week.
Link Posted: 12/18/2012 3:51:24 PM EDT
[#14]
Laura Ingram this morning on Fox and Friends seem to hint that she's fine with an AWB.

Heard a lib radio host today talk about how the Newtown murderer used an "assault weapon" and a "machine gun". Never mind that in CT assault weapons are banned by our AWB and machine guns are federally regulated, and extremely expensive. Joe Paggs on Glenn Beck's radio show railed for several hours asking what is an assault weapon, not once mentioning that CT has an AWB when he talked about the Newtown shooting.

Sad thing is people will hear this garbage and will belive it.
Link Posted: 12/18/2012 4:20:35 PM EDT
[#15]
I heard that you can buy guns on the internet WITH NO BACKGROUND CHECK AT ALL!!!!!

This from the former governor of Pennsylvania, Ed Rendell.

Link Posted: 12/18/2012 4:25:28 PM EDT
[#16]
Stupidest?

Banning assault rifles will prevent this kind of thing from happening.

Stupidest in last couple of months?

Romney's the only presidential candidate who'd dare try to ban weapons.  Obama is too smart for that.
Link Posted: 12/18/2012 4:25:37 PM EDT
[#17]
guy on the news said the was a gun collector and he needed another assault rifle. He asked the salesman at the counter what was the biggest "clip" he could get for it and how many "bullets" it would hold. Dumbass
Link Posted: 12/18/2012 4:34:04 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
Non-gun people repeatedly using the term "semi-automatic" like it means anything. I'm sure most of these idiots assume "semi-automatic" = "full automatic".

This.

I don't understand why some people think that two terms one with a prefix denoting a deviation from the root word could mean the same thing.

Similar to believing a still-birth and a birth are the same thing.
Link Posted: 12/18/2012 4:37:08 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
Quoted:
The 'its for the children' crap is full tilt with everyone I know...I just want to run away.

heres one for you whirlygirl !

some lady ( in her 20's, early 30's), said. " we do not need the 2nd amendment, or constitution in a modern society.

i told her, " really? then i do not guess you need the right to vote, and should get your butt back in the kitchen. we will confiscate your computer, cause you do not need to be ising that free speach, nor do you need to go to your catholic church, your hindu now.  etc, etc.

god people are stupid.

i basically said later.

important decisions in life, should be based on facts, and not emotion. I see little fact, and lots of emotion in here, especially among the women. If your a woman, and using facts, i have much respect for you. However, the rest who are screeching for gun bans, based on emotion, well, im sure your entire life is full of emotion based mistakes, i doubt one more will matter.

This whole thing is a 'perfect storm' for libs of all stripes to use for their own agenda....what a mess.
You are right about one thing, most women want the guns rounded up, every one of them.
I am not most though.
Link Posted: 12/18/2012 4:38:13 PM EDT
[#20]
read in todays newspaper that AWB banned semi-auto and full-auto rifles.
Link Posted: 12/18/2012 4:38:39 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
When criminals don't obey the laws we need stricter laws!

Or nicer criminals.
Link Posted: 12/18/2012 4:39:36 PM EDT
[#22]
that they're as destructive as nuclear weapons
Link Posted: 12/18/2012 4:47:06 PM EDT
[#23]
Watched video of O and 2nd Amd guy and on the warning signs, I remember watching a guy who knew the kid and said the school was worried he would hurt himself or somebody else. No warning signs? Wise up O Reilly.
Link Posted: 12/18/2012 5:32:21 PM EDT
[#24]
...now radicalized by Clint Eastwood movies,the NRA (homegrown gun laundering terrorists) and such organizations.

From the failbook
Link Posted: 12/18/2012 5:54:12 PM EDT
[#25]

Quoted:

...now radicalized by Clint Eastwood movies,the NRA (homegrown gun laundering terrorists) and such organizations.

From the failbook

Damn you, Any Which Way but Lose

Link Posted: 12/18/2012 6:37:18 PM EDT
[#26]
"[Ban Assault Weapons or] Your loved one might be the next to die. Good luck."
Link Posted: 12/18/2012 6:40:43 PM EDT
[#27]
Nancy Pelosi saying that 2nd amendment advocates were telling her that hunters in their district support new legislation because "this is not what hunting is about"

WHERE THE FUCK DOES IT SAY ANYTHING ABOUT HUNTING IN THE 2ND AMENDMENT?
Link Posted: 12/18/2012 9:01:02 PM EDT
[#28]
New gem from facebook:

you need to kept fighting for gun control here in ontario canada
we cant have gun's or we go to jail for a very long time.
only the law yes gun do get put something into the wronge hand's
but that because gun come into canada from canada borders
and that why we don't have mass killing here...
i wish you luck in this fight ....

Couldn't really make heads or tails of that one.
Link Posted: 12/18/2012 9:03:46 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
The Buswhacker is the most powerful rifle in the world.

Oh wait..that is two things...

This...and the Sig Snauzer, used in the same sentence.  And I totally agree.  I don't think we should stop until this Bushwhacker and Sig Snauzer company are brought to justice

ETA: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u9Ude0WQCB0

Lol. I've been reading about it, but this is the first time I saw it.

Same here, indeed.
Link Posted: 12/18/2012 9:15:31 PM EDT
[#30]
most retardation I've read the past few days has come from GD, just sayin...
plenty of this "arm up they'll be coming to take your guns by next week" type stupidity. folks need to loosen up the tin foil a bit. I've made it a point to just ignore the facebook stupidity. I'm at pretty conservative and VERY gun friendly college so very little retard speak around here.
Link Posted: 12/19/2012 9:03:49 AM EDT
[#31]
"People only need one bullet to defend themselves. If you need more than that, you need to learn to shoot more better."
Link Posted: 12/19/2012 9:23:55 AM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:
Salesman at the local gun shop, speaking to a newbie regarding ARs: "aw, brands don't matter, there is no such thing as a BAD brand..."

I agree with him. Just check you gas key once and keep a spare bolt handy.
Link Posted: 12/19/2012 9:34:23 AM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:
One relative tried to define an assault weapon using onomatopoeiae.

Lol'ed after I figured out what you meant by onomatopoeiae.
Link Posted: 12/19/2012 10:10:10 AM EDT
[#34]
Just about all the news coming from any News source.
Link Posted: 12/19/2012 10:16:19 AM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:
Quoted:

AK-15.

(1:24 and 1:56)

You know...strangely...I think I might be OK with them banning AK-15s

Link Posted: 12/19/2012 10:20:52 AM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:
New gem from facebook:

you need to kept fighting for gun control here in ontario canada
we cant have gun's or we go to jail for a very long time.
only the law yes gun do get put something into the wronge hand's
but that because gun come into canada from canada borders
and that why we don't have mass killing here...
i wish you luck in this fight ....

Couldn't really make heads or tails of that one.

Makes about as much sense as a lot of the other drivel I've heard.

Link Posted: 12/19/2012 10:24:34 AM EDT
[#37]
A gun owner friend who I helped pick and build an AR for not more than a couple months ago:

"I am willing to sacrifice this "archiac" freedom in order to protect my family"

W.T.F.
Link Posted: 12/19/2012 10:25:34 AM EDT
[#38]
Link Posted: 12/19/2012 10:27:40 AM EDT
[#39]
That more gun control will stop children from getting killed and if you oppose gun control, you are in favor of killing children.
Link Posted: 12/19/2012 10:34:59 AM EDT
[#40]
I need a drink...
Link Posted: 12/19/2012 10:42:47 AM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:
When criminals don't obey the laws we need stricter laws!

That hit the
Link Posted: 12/19/2012 11:03:19 AM EDT
[#42]
OReilly talking about "heavy weapons"Shall not be infringed assholes!
Link Posted: 12/19/2012 11:09:19 AM EDT
[#43]
reporter on CNN interviewing some ass wipe said that "they need a lock like on an iphone on guns" !!! WTF over

was confused trying to envision a little touch screen on my glock.....
Link Posted: 12/19/2012 11:11:21 AM EDT
[#44]
The news informed me that bullets from assault rifles travel at twice the velocity of "normal" guns. The bullets also cause the targets to explode on impact.

Link Posted: 12/19/2012 11:12:55 AM EDT
[#45]
Link Posted: 12/19/2012 11:28:03 AM EDT
[#46]
The best the Bushmaster roots can be traced to the m-16 used in the Vietnam war.......Thanks for the insight

and

(wait for it)

The musket is mentioned in the Bill Of Rights.....................................................

Stupid is what Stupid gets
Link Posted: 12/19/2012 11:32:14 AM EDT
[#47]
Obama just said something like this:

"Responsible gun owners supports assault weapon ban."

Link Posted: 12/19/2012 11:32:23 AM EDT
[#48]
Carol Costello asking a fellow reporter this morning, "If the man you spoke to in that segment already had an assault rifle, why does he think he needs to buy another???"

I funnelled my inner-Nugent, and thought first "Regardless of what he said he was not buying an "assault rifle" and second "Why do you have more than one pair of shoes for work?"
Link Posted: 12/19/2012 11:58:36 AM EDT
[#49]
Facebook post that one of my friends "liked":

To me "gun enthusiasts" are synonymous with "death aficionados".  Both to be avoided at all costs.

Link Posted: 12/19/2012 12:10:27 PM EDT
[#50]
The words more leathal come to mind

That these guns are specifically designed to kill
Page / 3
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top