Previous Page
Page:  / 3
Author
├│ Dhia gach aon cabhair
Posted: 12/18/2012 6:35:20 AM
If you see the video, something seems BS to me. I think its a publicity thing.

http://www.abcactionnews.com/dpp/news/gun-seller-i-cant-do-it-anymore

SEMINOLE - As a pawn shop owner, Frank James was always a big believer in gun rights and the second amendment. After all, it was his bread and butter business.

But after what he saw in Newtown, Connecticut on Friday, he's had a change of heart. "I basically broke into tears and looked up on the wall, seeing the types of firearms I am selling," James said.

At the Loan Star Pawn store in Seminole, a glass display case that once housed several Bushmaster AR-15 assault rifles is now empty. The glass counters normally filled with handguns has been completely cleared.

"I'm not going to be part of it anymore," James said. He has several copies of the exact rifle suspected in the massacre.

"Al-taqiyya" means that no non-Muslim can believe anything told to them by any Muslim.

'The real destroyer of the liberties of the people is he who spreads among them bounties, donations and benefits.' Plutarch
ValleyGunner
Link To This Post
Posted: 12/18/2012 6:37:29 AM
Originally Posted By BayEagle:

SEMINOLE - As a pawn shop owner, Frank James was always a big believer in gun rights and the second amendment. After all, it was his bread and butter business.

But after what he saw in Newtown, Connecticut on Friday, he's had a change of heart. "I basically broke into tears and looked up on the wall, seeing the types of firearms I am selling," James said.

At the Loan Star Pawn store in Seminole, a glass display case that once housed several Bushmaster AR-15 assault rifles is now empty. The glass counters normally filled with handguns has been completely cleared.

"I'm not going to be part of it anymore," James said. He has several copies of the exact rifle suspected in the massacre.

Pimping himself out for money and attention.
LCPL4ever
The highest uncommon numerator
NRAMilitary
Link To This Post
Posted: 12/18/2012 6:38:48 AM
lol
100% Hate & Discontent ಠ_ಠ
phatmax
Link To This Post
Posted: 12/18/2012 6:39:27 AM
Dunblane-ing ourselves.

Posted Via AR15.Com Mobile
In Memory of Mishi. 08/13/10
We The People. 09171787

I "Down Twinkles" Occupy.
GLOCKREAPER
Link To This Post
Posted: 12/18/2012 6:40:17 AM
Fucking whore!
saigamanTX
Link To This Post
Posted: 12/18/2012 6:43:15 AM
Oh for fucks sake.
Go <CoC Violation> your <CoC Violation> and once you're done with that, you <CoC Violation>-guzzler, take a giant step back, jump off a cliff, and <CoC Violation>. Mother<CoC Violation>.
slowkota1
Link To This Post
Posted: 12/18/2012 6:43:56 AM
What a bitch
TacticalMOLONLABE
And short will be thy tyranny over us
Link To This Post
Posted: 12/18/2012 6:45:04 AM
HuRRr
In Nomine Dei Nostri Satanas, Luciferi Excelsi.
popsickles
Link To This Post
Posted: 12/18/2012 6:46:09 AM
Originally Posted By slowkota1:
What a faggot

MikeE23666
Link To This Post
Posted: 12/18/2012 6:46:32 AM
I find ironic that his name is Frank James.

OilyPablo
Lost all guns in a bet about a haircut
Link To This Post
Posted: 12/18/2012 6:47:20 AM
Turn in man card.

Cut nuts off.

Move to a country with a wimpy constitution.
The hood is strong in this one
Mattman75
Link To This Post
Posted: 12/18/2012 6:49:58 AM
He's probably just sold out!
delemorte
Link To This Post
Posted: 12/18/2012 6:50:23 AM
it is a pawn shop.. if it remains profitable he will sell them. I bet you his FFL got screwed somehow and is using this as an excuse.

SuperJanitor
Link To This Post
Posted: 12/18/2012 6:50:28 AM
Hey, big Pete here from Big Pete's Chevrolet, Buick Cadillac. After seeing how many cars are used in reckless and drunk driving fatalities, I'm gonna quit selling cars. I just can't do it anymore.
Dukota
Link To This Post
Posted: 12/18/2012 6:51:07 AM

Sold em all out then decided to make himself famous.
hammet
dork
Link To This Post
Posted: 12/18/2012 6:53:59 AM
Originally Posted By Dukota:

Sold em all out then decided to make himself famous.

I'm not surprised the Bushwacker rifles sold out. It is the most powerful gun in the world ya know.
treelow
Link To This Post
Posted: 12/18/2012 7:10:04 AM
What a tool. I hope his business fails.
chmodx
Link To This Post
Posted: 12/18/2012 7:12:49 AM
What he also ought to do is close up his shop. All the tools, ipods, and other shit is stolen in them. Don't see him crying about that.
Gregory_K
Link To This Post
Posted: 12/18/2012 7:12:56 AM
His choice which I see nothing wrong with it.
Justa_TXguy
half-seller of ducks
NRA
Link To This Post
Posted: 12/18/2012 7:16:08 AM
Originally Posted By Gregory_K:
His choice which I see nothing wrong with it.

Me too. He's being a little bitch of an attention whore, which I don't care for, but bully for running his business as he sees fit.

"Might go for a little zombie pie but im still gonna have to say no to fat chicks." -- Originally Posted By Krink
krichbaum
Link To This Post
Posted: 12/18/2012 7:21:11 AM

The RIFLE suspected in the massacre? No, it wasn't a [deranged] person that did this, we suspect that an AR15 rifle is to blame.
GoCart-Mozart
The artist formerly known as LIINTLICKR
NRA
Link To This Post
Posted: 12/18/2012 7:36:12 AM
Originally Posted By popsickles:
Originally Posted By slowkota1:
What a faggot

Yes, Aimless changed my name with one stroke of his mighty mouse.

http://www.ar15.com/forums/t_1_5/1369034_Blinded_by_the_light___wrapped_up_like_a_dooosh.html
cosmos556
Someone completely forgettable
Military
Link To This Post
Posted: 12/18/2012 7:37:32 AM
Uh huh. Either this dude is weapons grade stupid or lost his FFL
The facts, while interesting, are generally irrelevant.
dayphotog
infidel Jarhead zombie killer
Military
Link To This Post
Posted: 12/18/2012 7:44:28 AM
Originally Posted By ValleyGunner:

sadly this
have gun will travel

Well you seen much combat? ......... I've seen a little on TV.

We are jolly green giants, walking the Earth with guns.

Lifetime NRA member
TEXASROOTERSBROTHER
Link To This Post
Posted: 12/18/2012 7:45:28 AM
Next he can stop selling stolen shit .
Life member NRA, TSRA.
t-money
Link To This Post
Posted: 12/18/2012 7:47:28 AM
collaborator.
BakerMike
"Mommy's still pretty, right?"
Link To This Post
Posted: 12/18/2012 7:49:23 AM
What a cock.
"Everything I do and say and the way I do and say it annoys me." ~William F. Buckley, Jr.
Please check out my avatar thread in Team (42 new 10DEC2012): http://tinyurl.com/c2u5tcx
Kidney
Link To This Post
Posted: 12/18/2012 7:53:29 AM

Originally Posted By TEXASROOTERSBROTHER:

Exactly.

A Pawn Shop owner with a conscience? Give me a fucking break.
Natron11
Link To This Post
Posted: 12/18/2012 7:55:51 AM
I understand his values as he has a daughter that age...

Wait a minute, no I don't....what an attention grabbing whore.
If it was the case and he really was feeling bad, he would just do it.
No fucking news crews needed.
genesis
Prairie Dog Slayer
Link To This Post
Posted: 12/18/2012 8:02:31 AM

Originally Posted By Mattman75:
He's probably just sold out!

"Fuck em. Prairie dogs had just as much time to evolve and develop high-powered rifles as we did...We win. "

This thread is like watching a loaded 1911 with the safety off just laying on the ground in the middle of a playground-Aimless
cletussd
Link To This Post
Posted: 12/18/2012 8:04:44 AM
Originally Posted By delemorte:
it is a pawn shop.. if it remains profitable he will sell them. I bet you his FFL got screwed somehow and is using this as an excuse.

I bet you're right.
gastrap
NRA
Link To This Post
Posted: 12/18/2012 8:06:47 AM
I wonder if he pulled all his baseball bats, hammers, stupid swords, and any other shit that can be used as weapons?
VBC
Turn on the heat
Link To This Post
Posted: 12/18/2012 8:07:58 AM
I wonder if he stopped using harsh language too.
glocke12
Link To This Post
Posted: 12/18/2012 8:08:24 AM
I don't blame or hold animosity towards anyone, gunowner or non-gunowner alike for changing their views to the anti-side.

I don't have kids, but have nephews, and have friends co-workers who have kids the same age as those killed, and truth be told when the news broke Friday afternoon I myself did some questioning with respect to my interest in guns, and if I wasn't being selfish for owning EBR's and supporting the second amendment in the face of so much death.

This was a brief thought, and logic won out (the next day I bought two more AR's), and I came to the conclusion that this is more of a mental health issue than anything.
Someone intent on killing large numbers of people will always find a way to do so...
Coolio
Link To This Post
Posted: 12/18/2012 8:13:16 AM
Get used to it everybody. He's not the only one.
Cerberus just decided to sell out its stake in Freedom Group. FG is the holding company that currently owns Bushmaster, Remington, etc.

Gun owners shouldn't be surprised if this time, they end up under the bus.
A lot of people/politicians are going to run from this one.
dog-meat
My Username Is Obama's Favorite Meal
Link To This Post
Posted: 12/18/2012 8:14:09 AM
They are really cranking up the propaganda machine for this one.

Pick up that can.
Gator
Link To This Post
Posted: 12/18/2012 8:14:47 AM
Originally Posted By glocke12:
I don't blame or hold animosity towards anyone, gunowner or non-gunowner alike for changing their views to the anti-side.

I don't have kids, but have nephews, and have friends co-workers who have kids the same age as those killed, and truth be told when the news broke Friday afternoon I myself did some questioning with respect to my interest in guns, and if I wasn't being selfish for owning EBR's and supporting the second amendment in the face of so much death.

This was a brief thought, and logic won out (the next day I bought two more AR's), and I came to the conclusion that this is more of a mental health issue than anything.
Someone intent on killing large numbers of people will always find a way to do so...

Blame them for being gullible to the liberal media's bias.

You're forgetting the millions of legitimate self defensive uses which prevent rapes, murders, and other serious bodily harm. Of course, that doesn't fit the lib media's views, so the 'forget' to report it... Or there's a little blurb buried pages in.
Fuck Obama
FUCK BARACK HUSSEIN OBAMA
EasTexan
Political junkie
Link To This Post
Posted: 12/18/2012 8:21:54 AM
What a baby back bitch....
"If all you're goin' on is my confession, forget it, I'm simply not credible."
NY_Shooter
Trigger Puller Extraordinaire
Link To This Post
Posted: 12/18/2012 8:22:46 AM
Originally Posted By ValleyGunner:

Eh, I think he's going to lose money with no guns to sell.

..........and good.

If G19 is an option, it is the answer. - DanTSX

It's so good I don't know if I should eat it, f*ck it, or get down on one knee and put a ring on it's baconny finger. - Beachhead0
Colonel_Angus
Link To This Post
Posted: 12/18/2012 8:25:39 AM
Sad day when a man makes a business decision based on his own morals and feelings and people come here to call him a faggot and a whore.
Originally By Ventilator: ARFCOM's political prowess is much akin to a mentally challenged kid smoking crack while trying to write a thesis paper on thermonuclear dynamics.
d_rob1031
Link To This Post
Posted: 12/18/2012 8:25:40 AM
Anyone know how I can contact him? I want to give him my address for proper disposal of remaining guns, ammo and optics.

Thanks
rockymntrifleman
Link To This Post
Posted: 12/18/2012 8:26:12 AM
The hell is wrong with people, I do not understand how someone could sell out freedom. To strip the rights of millions of people based on the actions of a few nut Jobs is ridiculous. FTUSG
cobra-ak
Fan of the Krinkov
Link To This Post
Posted: 12/18/2012 8:27:00 AM
Seminole, is that the small town next to Tampon and St. Pete?
The Eastern diamond rattlesnake was the symbol of the American Revolution. The Gadsden flag is a historic American flag with it's yellow field depicting a rattlesnake coiled and ready to strike and with the words underneath "DON'T TREAD ON ME".
RTUtah
I'm not from Utah.
Link To This Post
Posted: 12/18/2012 8:28:28 AM

Originally Posted By Kidney:

Originally Posted By TEXASROOTERSBROTHER:

Exactly.

A Pawn Shop owner with a conscience? Give me a fucking break.

Fucking +1, geez.
Hanzerik
MSgt USAF (Ret)
Military
Link To This Post
Posted: 12/18/2012 8:29:02 AM
[Last Edit: 12/18/2012 8:30:09 AM by Hanzerik]
Had an antique dealer in town who used to do transfers, but don't think she really sold them. She was cheap, $10 per transfer. But after a WY Guardsmen sniped his wife through the Old Chicago's front windows, then took off to the hills and popped himself, She stopped doing transfers. I heard it was because she was friends with the wife.
juni4ling
Link To This Post
Posted: 12/18/2012 8:35:51 AM
Douchebag.

And... If this were a buddy of mine, and he said, "I have been making a solid income selling guns, but now I feel guilty for what I have done."

My response would honestly be... "Are your books straight. Because if your books are straight, and you have been a straight-up dealer, operating within the law, you have absolutely nothing to be guilty about."

My first reaction would honestly be doubt that the guy has been doing-right (in the law and his conscience) for all those years. Call my cynical, or whatever, but that is my first reaction...

My gut says if the guy has been honoring his conscience, and operating within his rights and within the law, he has absolutely nothing to feel guilty about...

It is times like this you learn you your friends are, and who your enemies are...
M82Assault
My Roflcopter fires Hellpenguin missiles.
Link To This Post
Posted: 12/18/2012 8:44:08 AM
Aww, poor baby. Guess he can just send those icky guns to me for proper disposal.
This thread sailed across the edge of the map where it's marked "Here Be Dragons", landed on the shore of a far, distant country, and planted the flag of a new, strange nation all its own... - R-S
Red_Label
Link To This Post
Posted: 12/18/2012 8:45:14 AM
Originally Posted By Colonel_Angus:
Sad day when a man makes a business decision based on his own morals and feelings and people come here to call him a faggot and a whore.

He ows a PAWN SHOP! Where were these "feelings and morals" over the years he was offering people a pittance for their items and then charging them ridiculous interest rates to get their pawned items out of hock? And WHY exactly did he need to announce his decision to the media... versus just DOING it?

"Always remember... all you do in life, comes back to you" - Roy Kahn, formerly of Kamelot, during the intro to "Karma" on their One Cold Winter's Night DVD
JYogi
Combat Leprechaun
Link To This Post
Posted: 12/18/2012 8:51:08 AM
He is just out there for free publicity.
Why not just do it, why do you need to tell the press and try to get on TV.

Pathetic!
Please vote for me!
http://guldendraak2012.devsite.be/en/ambassador/wall?aid=86
I buy high end watches!!!! Email me if you're selling!
Kentucky Colonel, Tennessee Squire & Combat Leprechaun
RAIDERBOB
Link To This Post
Posted: 12/18/2012 8:51:19 AM
If that dick cheese was serious those guns wouldn't just not get sold, he'd destroy them.
GTwannabe
Team Member
Link To This Post
Posted: 12/18/2012 8:54:08 AM
Not surprised; pawn shops are known for their compassion.
I mean if this goes tits up...
  Previous Page
Page:  / 3