Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 3
Link Posted: 12/5/2012 6:45:24 PM EDT
[#1]

If you've ever been in the military you know that everything the .gov buys comes in two sizes: too large and too small.

The  guillotines are for when the coffins are too small.
Link Posted: 12/5/2012 6:45:28 PM EDT
[#2]
They don't use guillotines anymore. nowadays we just use a big tree chipper; if you piss them off they put you in feet first.

Posted Via AR15.Com Mobile
Link Posted: 12/5/2012 6:47:13 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
They don't use guillotines anymore. nowadays we just use a big tree chipper; if you piss them off they put you in feet first.

Posted Via AR15.Com Mobile

So what do you do with the people that have a lot of tactical fat? Surely they'll jam it up?
Link Posted: 12/5/2012 6:49:35 PM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 12/5/2012 6:49:50 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Guillotines are slow.  When the US government gets going, the killings will commence with rare efficiency.

I don't recommend the municipal water supply.

Good thing I'm drinking this god fearing, grade A American bottled water that has nothing in it accept water... and magnesium sulfate... and potassium  bicarbonate... and potassium chloride...

OH SHIT.

This could be worse than Y2K.

You should know better than to drink that stuff!
Pure grain alcohol & rainwater, odiedodi.
Link Posted: 12/5/2012 6:57:30 PM EDT
[#6]

Well, Christmas shopping is completed at the Rusted Ace household.
Link Posted: 12/5/2012 7:01:13 PM EDT
[#7]
Link Posted: 12/5/2012 7:05:59 PM EDT
[#8]
Sorry I am late guys, busy planning FEMA-Urban-Control-Training 2012.

Anyway, yall ever seen how a slaughterhouse works? With the conveyor and bolt-guns? Off the train, and into a contingency of government planners belly in under 1 hour, or the next train load of citizens is free.

Link Posted: 12/5/2012 7:06:08 PM EDT
[#9]
I've yet to encounter these shackled up "boxcars". I'll keep my eyes peeled tho
Link Posted: 12/5/2012 7:09:20 PM EDT
[#10]
what do you think the ovens are for? pizza and cup cakes?
Link Posted: 12/5/2012 7:10:37 PM EDT
[#11]
if you read up on strange stuff in the freedom of information act discoveries you will see our gov has done a lot of weird stuff to us citizens
Link Posted: 12/5/2012 7:10:46 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
what do you think the ovens are for? pizza and cup cakes?

So what you're telling me is that the lizard overlords are going to make me eat HEALTHY FOOD!

This really is worse than Y2K.
Link Posted: 12/5/2012 7:13:07 PM EDT
[#13]
I'll say it again:

It's the queers! They're in it with the aliens! They're building landing strips for gay Martians! I swear to god!

I like you, Stuart. You aren't like the other people, here, in the trailer park.
Link Posted: 12/5/2012 7:22:03 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
I'll say it again:

It's the queers! They're in it with the aliens! They're building landing strips for gay Martians! I swear to god!

I like you, Stuart. You aren't like the other people, here, in the trailer park.

His name was Mister44  
Link Posted: 12/5/2012 7:22:27 PM EDT
[#15]

Quoted:

Anyway, yall ever seen how a slaughterhouse works? With the conveyor and bolt-guns? Off the train, and into a contingency of government planners belly in under 1 hour, or the next train load of citizens is free.

I got a job running one of  the conveyors.  

They haven't called me up yet but I'm told it could be any day.

Link Posted: 12/5/2012 7:25:07 PM EDT
[#16]

Quoted:

Cool, glad to be workin with ya!

We can rock paper scissors for who gets to hose down the grates below the boltgun at the end of the day.
Link Posted: 12/5/2012 7:26:04 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

Quoted:

Hmm...

You are almost local to me.  They just announced that our squadron was going to be disbanded next year and all of us would have to cross train.  I think I know what they are going to be training us on.
Link Posted: 12/5/2012 7:29:33 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

OMG

It's beautiful
Link Posted: 12/5/2012 7:36:30 PM EDT
[#19]
No  they don't.
Link Posted: 12/5/2012 7:39:23 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
No  they don't.

Prove it!  
Link Posted: 12/5/2012 7:48:27 PM EDT
[#21]
It's on the internet, so it must be true.

Link Posted: 12/6/2012 12:49:03 AM EDT
[#22]

Link Posted: 12/6/2012 12:51:36 AM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
Obviously they have coffins, which is actually quite rational and makes a lot of sense if you aren't wrapped with Reynolds, but just for shits and giggles I tried to look more into that whole guillotine thing and couldn't find one valid source. If they do, what's most likely the rational behind it? I get why it's important for them to have coffins, but I'm trying to think of why a guillotine would be useful. No I don't believe in FEMA camps or the NWO. I'm sure someone here smarter than me can give me a valid answer though.

Is there any proof that they don't?
Link Posted: 12/6/2012 12:52:29 AM EDT
[#24]
What does FEMA need guillotines for? They have bought millions of rounds of hollow points for that.
Link Posted: 12/6/2012 1:21:26 AM EDT
[#25]

Only indirectly.

It's a well known fact that FEMA coffins are exactly 5 feet long, in order to be able to make 10 foot stacks for ease of inventorying casualties.

Well, naturally most people are over 5 feet tall, so certain "reasonable accommodations" had to be made.

They're not really guillotines though, except in the technical sense. In order to meet "processing" quotas, they're actually more like large buzzsaws.

Link Posted: 12/6/2012 1:28:00 AM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
It's on the internet, so it must be true.

http://www.indicativelove.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/07/bonjour.png

I love that commercial.
Link Posted: 12/6/2012 1:29:25 AM EDT
[#27]
Not that I believe it, but I've seen these FEMA guillotines discussed here on arfcom before. He's not making this conspiracy up out of thin air--even if I think it's BS.
Link Posted: 12/6/2012 1:29:49 AM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:
What does FEMA need guillotines for? They have bought millions of rounds of hollow points for that.

Someone measured for the coffins and made em too short, the guillotines are for "adjusting"
Link Posted: 12/6/2012 1:40:36 AM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:
What what?

Don't tell me you guys haven't heard of the guillotines. That's one of the things conspiracy nuts love to go on about. I'm just wondering if there's any proof they actually exist?

I think the guillotine rumors are spawned by people that were subjected to Christian scare-films like "A Distant Thunder" and such, when they were growing up.
Link Posted: 12/6/2012 1:44:51 AM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:
What what?

Don't tell me you guys haven't heard of the guillotines. That's one of the things conspiracy nuts love to go on about. I'm just wondering if there's any proof they actually exist?

How's that traumatic brain injury you had as a child going?
Link Posted: 12/6/2012 1:49:38 AM EDT
[#31]
The conspiracy (iirc) started because they found a reference to an army part number:

http://www.armyproperty.com/nsn/1377-00-149-8407

which is part of an ejection seat or something.

I'm sure they also have bayonets too!!! Well, bayonet connectors (BNC, used in audio and video equipment )
Link Posted: 12/6/2012 2:01:36 AM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Guillotines are slow.  When the US government gets going, the killings will commence with rare efficiency.

Good thing I'm drinking this god fearing, grade A American bottled water that has nothing in it accept water... and magnesium sulfate... and potassium  bicarbonate... and potassium chloride...

OH SHIT.

Which falls through the chemtrails.
Link Posted: 12/6/2012 2:04:20 AM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

OH SHIT.

Which falls through the chemtrails.

If it's not one thing, it's another.

Link Posted: 12/6/2012 2:05:34 AM EDT
[#34]
Where do I go to apply for the job ?
Link Posted: 12/6/2012 2:07:34 AM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:

As a guillotine?

I don't know. Are you sure you're sharp enough?

Link Posted: 12/6/2012 2:19:12 AM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:
Quoted:

As a guillotine?

No silly, You know herding them in line, controlling the guillotine that sort of stuff.
Link Posted: 12/6/2012 3:09:08 AM EDT
[#37]
Only here..........
Link Posted: 12/6/2012 3:16:27 AM EDT
[#38]
I heard that due to budget cuts that the guillotines where on the chopping block, so it's nothing to lose your head over.

Link Posted: 12/6/2012 3:20:20 AM EDT
[#39]
Link Posted: 12/6/2012 3:20:27 AM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:

Wat

Yes this.
Link Posted: 12/6/2012 3:31:01 AM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:
Quoted:
What what?

Parents just don't understand.

Quoted:
The conspiracy (iirc) started because they found a reference to an army part number:

I'm sure they also have bayonets too!!! Well, bayonet connectors (BNC, used in audio and video equipment )

Thank you for making a post that actually answered my question. I figured it was something like this.
Link Posted: 12/6/2012 3:39:14 AM EDT
[#42]
Yes.  DHS originally acquired six units.  Five of the six units went to trial; four of the five experienced catastrophic failures at low round counts.  The program was scrapped thereafter.
Link Posted: 12/6/2012 3:45:27 AM EDT
[#43]
This thread will never come to a head.
Link Posted: 12/6/2012 3:48:37 AM EDT
[#44]
Yes me second cousin's uncle billy's nephew's dog has seen them with his own eyes!  
Link Posted: 12/6/2012 3:56:50 AM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:
They keep them in their cattle cars to deal with recalcitrant inductees into the Reeducation camps.

FIFY
Link Posted: 12/6/2012 3:58:39 AM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
What what?

Parents just don't understand.

Quoted:

Thank you for making a post that actually answered my question. I figured it was something like this.

Has that caved in chest of yours ever fill in?
Link Posted: 12/6/2012 4:04:09 AM EDT
[#47]
Wait until you discover that the Tacamark system will be used to implement the Red-Blue lists.  Did you know that WalMart and Target will be used to house civilians until the trains arrive?

Link Posted: 12/6/2012 4:12:49 AM EDT
[#48]
You've heard about "them" upgrading the wings on the A-10 right?  I've got an inside source at the top secret FEMA-DoD-NASA Skunkworks program who said that the old wings are going to be fitted to these special trains that FEMA uses.  A few months before that he mentioned that they were removing the engines off of the back of the old space shuttles and replacing them with fakes before they went to museums.  I can see how all of this is coming together now.  Obviously they're going to fit the A-10 wings to the trains, and then put the space shuttle engines on the train so they can achieve powered flight.  FEMA will then have 3 hour response time to anywhere in the US with their flying guillotine train shuttle.

Terrifying times we live in.

I had a buddy who's cousin was a SSDG.  He was pretty sad when he lost his job after they discontinued the shuttle program.  My buddy said that Obama himself called his cousin and told him not to cry those crocodile tears anymore, that there was going to be a MOS just like the SSDG opening up VERY soon!  He wouldn't tell him exactly what it was, but gave him the acronym of the program : SSPFFT.   Space Shuttle Powered FEMA Flying Train!

Link Posted: 12/6/2012 4:30:05 AM EDT
[#49]
Still have the fur coat and pedo-stache, Odi?
Link Posted: 12/6/2012 4:37:51 AM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:
Quoted:

As a guillotine?

I LOLed
Page / 3
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top