Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 12/5/2012 7:24:05 AM EDT
[#1]
Some of the girls dont do it for me. She is not one of them.
Link Posted: 12/5/2012 8:12:23 AM EDT
[#2]
Honestly, she's not the hottest they've ever shown and over the years there have been a couple that I didn't find attractive. But I'm not sure I've ever had a girlfriend that was hotter than even the worst of them. Seeing a chick in school doesn't count (for the "I see girls better than that every day" folks)
Link Posted: 12/6/2012 1:37:16 PM EDT
[#3]
DAMNNNNNNNNN

Who got the new Blue Press today?

Same girl, different hair and shorty shorts.

WHAT THE FUCK, No price increases this year except on the 1050 up $20
Link Posted: 12/6/2012 1:39:58 PM EDT
[#4]
IBTM
Link Posted: 12/6/2012 1:48:49 PM EDT
[#5]
System message asleep on the job.  Should be locked with the message: OP is gay.
Link Posted: 12/6/2012 1:58:02 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
Babe of the day sub forum would allow us to circle pointy knees and awkward thumbs  

Is that miss November?

Yes, yes...I approve.
Link Posted: 12/9/2012 10:25:35 AM EDT
[#7]
January 2013 is looking nice...
Link Posted: 12/9/2012 10:35:19 AM EDT
[#8]
OP?

Link Posted: 12/9/2012 10:40:37 AM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

The December girl is not dressed provocatively and has minimal makeup. I think she is absolutely beautiful!

Agreed.  I prefer natural looking girls over too-much-makeup-wearing models.  She is the best looking Dillon girl I've seen yet.
Yeah, but she is wearing a dress with pockets! Who the fuck wears dresses with pockets? Would not hit.

What do you have against practicality? Do you want to hold all her shit for her all the time?

Link Posted: 12/10/2012 7:31:14 AM EDT
[#10]

That was back when I was young and good looking.

Well I can see why some of you find her attractive. With that slinky dress and no defining curves, she looks like a young boy.

I never knew we had so many catholic priests and boyscout pack leaders on this board.

It's not a matter of my personal standards or what I look like. I'm just saying that compared to other issues of this little periodical, she is very different from the other ladies. She's kind of pretty (minus the werewolf brows), but not really a hottie. Not in the Dillon cover girl standards anway.
Link Posted: 12/10/2012 7:43:49 AM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

Quoted:
Just wondering, cause the one on the December issue is not very attractive. What's up, Dillon, did you run out of hot women as of November?

Ya must be a young buck with an eye towards the bimbos.  The December covergirl is a nice looking young lady.

This....................
Link Posted: 12/10/2012 8:00:17 AM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
Quoted:

Quoted:
Just wondering, cause the one on the December issue is not very attractive. What's up, Dillon, did you run out of hot women as of November?

Ya must be a young buck with an eye towards the bimbos.  The December covergirl is a nice looking young lady.

This....................

Her outfit doesn't scream out "fuck me!", but she's a nice looking girl.
Link Posted: 12/10/2012 8:33:38 AM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:

Well I can see why some of you find her attractive. With that slinky dress and no defining curves, she looks like a young boy.

I never knew we had so many catholic priests and boyscout pack leaders on this board.

They call this "Projecting".  

Link Posted: 12/10/2012 8:47:28 AM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

Quoted:

+1 When I saw the cover I had the same thought. "There is a nice lady!" It makes for a pleasant cover. I really don't care for the bimbo squad pictures no matter what they are shooting.
Link Posted: 12/10/2012 9:05:29 AM EDT
[#15]
Cathy is stunning.
Link Posted: 12/10/2012 4:47:27 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

It's not a matter of my personal standards or what I look like. I'm just saying that compared to other issues of this little periodical, she is very different from the other ladies. She's kind of pretty (minus the werewolf brows), but not really a hottie. Not in the Dillon cover girl standards anway.

Don't they usually dial down the babe factor on their Dec covers?
Link Posted: 12/10/2012 5:01:51 PM EDT
[#17]
This Cathy Rankin is neato.
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top