Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 4/7/2001 11:15:12 AM EDT
role call:  anyone been there yet this weekend or headed there. can't wait for some pictures to be posted of it.  self reminder* must make vaction plans to attend one day
Link Posted: 4/7/2001 11:48:53 AM EDT
[#1]
Went yesterday, great time! Big mob scene, lots of toys!  Some good prices, have to watch yourself though just like always!
TF
Link Posted: 4/7/2001 11:57:27 AM EDT
[#2]
Just got home (25 minutes away), was there yesterday also. Not sure if I'm going on Sunday. There were some goood prices and of course some that thought their stuff was made of gold!

Sorry, no pics. I is to poor to get a digital camera [:(]

Link Posted: 4/7/2001 3:52:11 PM EDT
[#3]
NY. Sorry, no pics, But, I went today (Saturday). Had to park in the lower parking lot and walk a damn mile to get to the range, that sucked. The crowd was huge. I sold a lower, bought some USGI mags, bought a G.Gordon Liddy "stacked and packed" calendar, and met "Rachel" (Ms. september) and she autographed it, THAT alone was worth the trip! She's a Beauty!
Some prices were too high on things, some were pretty good.

Note.
After years and years of hosting this shoot twice annually, the folks at Knob Creek Range need to expand their facilities. Just my opinion. The dealers that were set up under the shelter were so close together, and the crowd in there was unreal.
And who gives a rats ass about the $60 Helicopter ride?
anyway, all in all, I had a great time. It's fun as always to see "the big guns" shoot.
colt.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top