User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 1010
Link Posted: 10/31/2014 2:17:47 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
My account has been unlocked.

Apparently this was all a big mistake on WGs part, and I got a free day of premium.
View Quote

You fuck up tonight in the tourney and I will throat punch you!

Eta...
Link Posted: 10/31/2014 2:32:48 PM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
So my #FreeBradley bumper stickers are now no good?
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Apparently this was all a big mistake on WGs part, and I got a free day of premium.

Just save them for the next ban.

Link Posted: 10/31/2014 2:32:52 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

You're still good. Just save them for tomorrow.

Link Posted: 10/31/2014 2:34:05 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

thanks.  i've never really learned to play the depression game with mediums--have played almost exclusively russians and german meds to this point, so am used to avoiding hills.  the whole reason i got into this line was due to your advocation of that playstyle, so i guess it's time i learned it.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
ok, so i bought the t20 tonight.  did the usual suspension in an equipment slot so that i could mount the best gun immediately, but was tremendously disappointed with the tank.  handled like...a thing that handles badly and goes slowly.  but holy crap!  the suspension module makes more difference in this tank than any other i've played.  that thing is just a hoot to drive now.

now, how do i get the most out of it?  armor is nonexistent, so play it like a hellcat, or what?

Step 1: Find a hill.
Step 2: ??????????
Step 3: Profit!

The T20 is a pure medium. Medium gun, medium armor, medium speed, etc. It doesn't do anything bad, however it does have great depression. A Jack of all trades if you will. Use the sides of hills to your advantage to squeak even more depression out of your tank. It has more than enough pen and the same if not better DPM than the T29.

Make a lot of use of heavies trying to slug it out to do your evil business. Nothing attracts heavies like other heavies. Keeping that in mind, when you see them start slugging, you pull up beside the action and start drilling for oil. This does two things: 1. It is doing a surprising amount of damage to the enemy force of heavies. 2. The enemy heavies will realize this and start paying attention to the annoying hornet stinging them every 8 seconds. This allows your heavies to slug it out and not get shot while they're doing it.

thanks.  i've never really learned to play the depression game with mediums--have played almost exclusively russians and german meds to this point, so am used to avoiding hills.  the whole reason i got into this line was due to your advocation of that playstyle, so i guess it's time i learned it.

The comet will teach you that quick and in a hurry. That's for sure.
Link Posted: 10/31/2014 2:38:32 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

That right there is pure freakin' gold.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Tell you what, to prove my point.

Give me a +1 to my post for everyone who has said "faggot" in game, and not gotten a 3 day ban.
I'll start.

+1 - until today

+1 +1 +1 +1 +1 +1+1 +1 +1 +1 +1 +1+1 +1 +1 +1 +1 +1+1 +1 +1 +1 +1 +1+1 +1 +1 +1 +1 +1+1 +1 +1 +1 +1 +1+1 +1 +1 +1 +1 +1+1 +1 +1 +1 +1 +1+1 +1 +1 +1 +1 +1+1 +1 +1 +1 +1 +1...

I don't think I can post that many +1's without violating CoC for spam...

The CHAI guys are an absolute favorite of mine to pick on because they're Chinese and they say some of the stupidest shit I've ever read.

We beat, well technically I beat, the living fuck out of them during the last campaign in a T32 and we were down four tanks and had 6500 damage and five kills. (That was when I became a convert to the little gun on the T32) One of our clanmembers said, "Haha owned, we're down four tanks!" when it was obvious that we had it in the bag. The CHAI losers were not happy with this, and said noob, fag, loser, stupid Americans, etc, so I made a Tienamen Square crack because their leadership has erased that from their history and they're a bunch of ignorant pricks. One of them said that he was going to find out where I live, come over, and hurt me, to which I responded that I look forward to that day because I'll cure his faggot ass with 62 grains of fuck off egg foo young.

No time off award, no chat bans, no nothing. Not that anyone would have, trash talk is part of the game.

If someone is reporting people for calling them a faggot or forwarding a hurt feelings report and you guys at WG are overreacting on that crap, there's a problem. At most Kauzy should have gotten a chatban. Not to call anyone out, but I've seen people on this forum say things *FAR* worse than simply calling someone else a faggot and all they got was a chatban.

And that is why I loved platooning with Turbo. Dude is a riot.
Link Posted: 10/31/2014 2:39:22 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

View Quote

*cough* thank you manic *cough*
Link Posted: 10/31/2014 2:42:55 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

If Manic did indeed do this, I owe him a HUGE apology.

Otherwise it seemed to me that he was blindly defending it.

Link Posted: 10/31/2014 2:49:08 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Didn't seem that way to me. Then again, he was an Officer.
Link Posted: 10/31/2014 2:49:48 PM EDT
[#9]
OK, I just wandered over to one of the leads for my own gratification. (I do note that bcauz3y has already noticed it was fixed by the time I got there). I did not fix anything, it was dealt with by the time I got out of my meeting and was able to go ask questions.

Here's the backstory.

It was supposed to be a chat ban. The guy issuing the ban either misclicked or gave the wrong kind of ban for whatever reason. Every game ban is automatically reviewed by a lead for a second set of eyes, the mistake was identified at some point before I got to anyone, the unused day of premium returned.

What is an open question right now is whether or not the current policies cover compensation due to being mistakenly banned at the time a tournament happened. The leads hadn't copped the coincidental timing until I asked them. As far as we know, this is the first time anyone has been mistakenly game-banned by us with resulting tournament repercussions. The lads will mull over the issue, my guess is you'll likely end up with a bit more premium time.

On the matter of 'snowflakes', however, there are two issues.
Firstly, some of the 'snowflakes' are as young as 13 years old. (Unofficially, we know even younger players are playing). Yes, it probably helps explain some random pubbie teams. Going around threatening a 13-year-old  to punch him in the fuckign neck as he's worthless motherfucking cunt is not, however, a case of overly sensitive feelings, it's a case of being utterly inappropriate behaviour and a detremental game environment. I have no idea how you ordinarily act around children, but I don't want my daughter suffering such exposure.

The chat censor is not the end-all and be-all. The censor is not an excuse to be abusive or use foul language, it is a safety net so people don't see things while we deal with the issue. I doubt the censor would have blocked 'fuckign", and it doesn't matter if that was an accidental typo or a deliberate effort to bypass the censor. Yes, trash talk is all well and good. But you can talk trash within the bounds of acceptably civilised vocabulary.

As for the folks who haven't been chatbanned for it, so what? Do you complain to the cop when he pulled you over because the other 30 times you went down the highway at ten over the limit you weren't pulled over?

Link Posted: 10/31/2014 2:58:54 PM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:

Going around threatening a 13-year-old  to punch him in the fuckign neck as he's worthless motherfucking cunt is not, however, a case of overly sensitive feelings, it's a case of being utterly inappropriate behaviour and a detremental game environment. I have no idea how you ordinarily act around children, but I don't want my daughter suffering such exposure.

View Quote
If your 12 year old kids are unsupervised with open chat on the internet, I assert that YOU are the fucking problem.

If you have a problem with chat, turn it off.

Just for the record, my 12 year old son plays this game. I'm a good enough parent to supervise him, and discourage him from interacting in chat.

Link Posted: 10/31/2014 3:01:41 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
As for the folks who haven't been chatbanned for it, so what? Do you complain to the cop when he pulled you over because the other 30 times you went down the highway at ten over the limit you weren't pulled over?
View Quote

Well....

Every other time I put the chimp in the closet he was alive when I opened the door...
Link Posted: 10/31/2014 3:02:13 PM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:

View Quote
Chat banning isn't the issue.

Frankly I could care less.

Look man, I like you, I appreciate what you do for the community here. You're a solid dude, and your videos are cool as hell.

That being said, I'm still going to call bullshit when it's time to call bullshit.

There is no way for you "parent" the kids on this game, and while I accept that my behavior is pretty tastless and rude, you have a game mechanic in place to protect the wee ones.

Don't punish us because they fail to use the mechanics you have in place.

Link Posted: 10/31/2014 3:06:57 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:

With respect, we punish you if you break the rules. And I quote:

2.01. Excessive profanity and inappropriate language is not welcome. It is suggested to ensure that the censor filter is switched on. The censor filter is not an excuse to break the existing game and chat rules, and excessive profanity will still be sanctioned.
2.02. Typing in such a way to bypass the censor filter is prohibited.
2.03. Insults, personal attacks, abuse or harassment are not tolerated on any level.

My bold.
Link Posted: 10/31/2014 3:11:49 PM EDT
[#14]

Quoted:
My bold.
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

2.01. Excessive profanity and inappropriate language is not welcome. It is suggested to ensure that the censor filter is switched on. The censor filter is not an excuse to break the existing game and chat rules, and excessive profanity will still be sanctioned.

2.03. Insults, personal attacks, abuse or harassment are not tolerated on any level.

My bold.

Understood. I accept that.

I was only upset because my punishment was disproportionate with the crime.

Also, I'm even referencing the censor filter. I'm talking about turning chat off.

Link Posted: 10/31/2014 3:13:05 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

Well....

Every other time I put the chimp in the closet he was alive when I opened the door...
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Well....

LMAO
Link Posted: 10/31/2014 3:13:20 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
OK, I just wandered over to one of the leads for my own gratification. (I do note that bcauz3y has already noticed it was fixed by the time I got there). I did not fix anything, it was dealt with by the time I got out of my meeting and was able to go ask questions.

Here's the backstory.

It was supposed to be a chat ban. The guy issuing the ban either misclicked or gave the wrong kind of ban for whatever reason. Every game ban is automatically reviewed by a lead for a second set of eyes, the mistake was identified at some point before I got to anyone, the unused day of premium returned.

What is an open question right now is whether or not the current policies cover compensation due to being mistakenly banned at the time a tournament happened. The leads hadn't copped the coincidental timing until I asked them. As far as we know, this is the first time anyone has been mistakenly game-banned by us with resulting tournament repercussions. The lads will mull over the issue, my guess is you'll likely end up with a bit more premium time.

Firstly, some of the 'snowflakes' are as young as 13 years old. (Unofficially, we know even younger players are playing). Yes, it probably helps explain some random pubbie teams. Going around threatening a 13-year-old  to punch him in the fuckign neck as he's worthless motherfucking cunt is not, however, a case of overly sensitive feelings, it's a case of being utterly inappropriate behaviour and a detremental game environment. I have no idea how you ordinarily act around children, but I don't want my daughter suffering such exposure.

The chat censor is not the end-all and be-all. The censor is not an excuse to be abusive or use foul language, it is a safety net so people don't see things while we deal with the issue. I doubt the censor would have blocked 'fuckign", and it doesn't matter if that was an accidental typo or a deliberate effort to bypass the censor. Yes, trash talk is all well and good. But you can talk trash within the bounds of acceptably civilised vocabulary.

View Quote

Reading that in your voice like you're doing a tank review made me lose it.
Link Posted: 10/31/2014 3:21:31 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

My bold.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

My bold.

Uhm

I appreciate your attempt to answer (what I think was my question) but to ask another

just for my curiosity again

what exactly is "Excessive profanity "
and is that a measure how how many times in a game ?
in a specific sentence ?
how is "Excessive" determined

Really not trying to be an ass Manic and I hope its not comming across that way, for reasons you already know I understand that chat and kids
(found last night that a certain platoon friend of mine got called a "buttface" last night, and while thats probably something you guys would laugh at and not do anything about, because I know the person that said it "I" do have a problem with it )
but I would like to know what Excessive is and how you guys determine that...

Not because I would skirt the lines or anything of course just because I would like to know to enhance my gaming experience in the future.

Link Posted: 10/31/2014 3:33:51 PM EDT
[#18]
Starting to think there's no hope.

Got into a 78% chance to win match in my KV2.

First 2 minutes I got one shot from behind by a friendly KV2.

Also I cuss and whatever else but I don't care. Another reason I play on a free account. Ban me and I'll move on.

Link Posted: 10/31/2014 3:36:39 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

Uhm

I appreciate your attempt to answer (what I think was my question) but to ask another

in a specific sentence ?

Really not trying to be an ass Manic and I hope its not comming across that way, for reasons you already know I understand that chat and kids
(found last night that a certain platoon friend of mine got called a "buttface" last night, and while thats probably something you guys would laugh at and not do anything about, because I know the person that said it "I" do have a problem with it )

Not because I would skirt the lines or anything of course just because I would like to know to enhance my gaming experience in the future.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

My bold.

Uhm

in a specific sentence ?

Further down the rules we state that things will be taken on a case by case basis. Much like the Supreme Court's porn pronouncement, "We'll know it when we see it". Yes, it's subjective. But it also means that we will let things slide. I've seen plenty of profanity in the game which I've not sent on to the admins due to the perceived intent, relatively mild effect, etc. Much like cops will usually leave you alone if you're only doing five over.

The problem with turning off chat entirely is that, on rare occasions, the chat is actually used to provide pertinent and useful information to be used to co-ordinate action and win the game. Why should players be encouraged to handicap themselves because other players can't be polite and play nice?

Link Posted: 10/31/2014 3:42:33 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:

Also, I'm even referencing the censor filter. I'm talking about turning chat off.

View Quote

Does turning off chat turn off map pings and hot key statements?  If so there really needs to be 2 settings, as it would seem turning chat off would be a good thing for young kids, but still allow them to communicate with the preset hotkeys.

Link Posted: 10/31/2014 3:43:36 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
Starting to think there's no hope.

Got into a 78% chance to win match in my KV2.

First 2 minutes I got one shot from behind by a friendly KV2.

Also I cuss and whatever else but I don't care. Another reason I play on a free account. Ban me and I'll move on.
View Quote

Meh, shooting friendly KV2's in the back of the turret with another KV2 will occur from time to time. Happens to the best of us.
Link Posted: 10/31/2014 3:44:49 PM EDT
[#22]

Quoted:
Does turning off chat turn off map pings and hot key statements?  If so there really needs to be 2 settings, as it would seem turning chat off would be a good thing for young kids, but still allow them to communicate with the preset hotkeys.

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

I don't think it does. I may be wrong.

I bet I'm going to find out though, because #Imgonnaturnchatoff.

Link Posted: 10/31/2014 3:45:33 PM EDT
[#23]

Quoted:

The problem with turning off chat entirely is that, on rare occasions, the chat is actually used to provide pertinent and useful information to be used to co-ordinate action and win the game. Why should players be encouraged to handicap themselves because other players can't be polite and play nice?

View Quote

This is a valid point.

Link Posted: 10/31/2014 3:45:51 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

They already did that for you!

Don't hack me bro.
Link Posted: 10/31/2014 3:46:03 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
View Quote

Now hold on Larry, I have to side with Awesome on this one.

If I were trying to get someone to help me fit a PZ1c into the open turret bay of a RHM and carry it around like an angry little gunner, that would be pretty badass if it worked. Had I tried several times to get that little tank in there and failing, and that RHM then shot me in the behind, I'd call them a buttface too.

The case against Awesome is hereby dismissed.
Link Posted: 10/31/2014 3:46:28 PM EDT
[#26]
oops
Link Posted: 10/31/2014 3:47:45 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Working as Intended I guess
Link Posted: 10/31/2014 3:56:58 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:

Further down the rules we state that things will be taken on a case by case basis. Much like the Supreme Court's porn pronouncement, "We'll know it when we see it". Yes, it's subjective. But it also means that we will let things slide. I've seen plenty of profanity in the game which I've not sent on to the admins due to the perceived intent, relatively mild effect, etc. Much like cops will usually leave you alone if you're only doing five over.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

My bold.

Uhm

in a specific sentence ?

Alright, that all makes sense and from my POV as a non involved person here I would like to thank you for being a standup guy in attempting to do something for Brad regardless of how it played out.
Even dismissing the language and tone he used with you in something he was completely at fault in, you took it on yourself and went to look into it, you found out your organization was wrong and made sure the error was corrected ....

thats a pretty stand up way to do things in my book

too often stuff like that is overlooked or reasoned out to be right...

Much RESPECT on that one Manic and I mean that.
Larry
Link Posted: 10/31/2014 4:00:02 PM EDT
[#29]

Quoted:

Alright, that all makes sense and from my POV as a non involved person here I would like to thank you for being a standup guy in attempting to do something for Brad regardless of how it played out.

Even dismissing the language and tone he used with you in something he was completely at fault in, you took it on yourself and went to look into it, you found out your organization was wrong and made sure the error was corrected ....

Larry
View Quote
Don't rub it in, I already feel like an asshole.

Link Posted: 10/31/2014 4:00:58 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:

If I were trying to get someone to help me fit a PZ1c into the open turret bay of a RHM and carry it around like an angry little gunner, that would be pretty badass if it worked. Had I tried several times to get that little tank in there and failing, and that RHM then shot me in the behind, I'd call them a buttface too.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

well maybe for forum purposes but not for "DAD" purposes

although I have to admit it was funny as hell wasnt it.   you can see that in game right a PZ1c sitting on the turret of the rhm BRRRRAPPPPP ..Loading ......BOOOM,,,,,loading...... UP ...BRAPPPPPP

LOL
Link Posted: 10/31/2014 4:07:26 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Larry

oh no Brad that really wasnt meant for a slight on you.
Just complementing Manic on being a real stand up kinda guy.
Link Posted: 10/31/2014 4:08:43 PM EDT
[#32]

Quoted:

oh no Brad that really wasnt meant for a slight on you.

Just complementing Manic on being a real stand up kinda guy.

View Quote
Yes he really is.

Link Posted: 10/31/2014 4:22:12 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:

This is a valid point.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

This is a valid point.

The part in red is the funniest thing I have heard all day. And who says Manic doesn't have a sense of humor?
Link Posted: 10/31/2014 4:29:19 PM EDT
[#34]
Hey, I did say "rare occasions".

You should see how much trouble I have getting people to do a 2-minute rush on Malinovka.
Link Posted: 10/31/2014 4:38:55 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Here's the backstory.

That's how it sounded in my head.
Link Posted: 10/31/2014 5:16:44 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
I'll cure his faggot ass with 62 grains of fuck off egg foo young.

No time off award, no chat bans, no nothing. Not that anyone would have, trash talk is part of the game.

If someone is reporting people for calling them a faggot or forwarding a hurt feelings report and you guys at WG are overreacting on that crap, there's a problem. At most Kauzy should have gotten a chatban. Not to call anyone out, but I've seen people on this forum say things *FAR* worse than simply calling someone else a faggot and all they got was a chatban.

Clearly I am missing out.  My side hurts from laughing about that one.
Link Posted: 10/31/2014 5:26:34 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

I think everyone that was in channel with us last night laughed themselves silly  Between Turbo &  Smith Winston  there is rarely  a dull moment
Link Posted: 10/31/2014 5:45:44 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Crap, not only did I print a couple thousand of them to hand out, I've already been rioting on the street corner here for a few hours.   Its gonna be real hard to explain why I set my neighbor's couch on fire in the middle of the street while I watched it burn from the back of my bro bug out truck with my full fo-time kit on.

Guess I better find something else fun to do tonight rather than ask for justice to be served!   Guess I'll go watch the movie Fury instead, but need to take my fo-time kit off first...
Link Posted: 10/31/2014 5:49:41 PM EDT
[#39]
Speaking of tanks...pretty cool tank inspired Halloween costume for a special needs child.

http://www.cnn.com/video/data/2.0/video/us/2014/10/31/dnt-dad-decorates-son-wheelchair-halloween.kusa.html
Link Posted: 10/31/2014 6:59:42 PM EDT
[#40]
Link Posted: 10/31/2014 7:24:07 PM EDT
[#41]

Quoted:
Bcauz3y, I know you are going to find this hard to believe, but I have played 21,000+ games and have never cussed anyone out in chat.

It is supposed to be fun.  Don't get so upset.

http://www.ar15.com/media/viewFile.html?i=56303

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

This is a valid point.

Bcauz3y, I know you are going to find this hard to believe, but I have played 21,000+ games and have never cussed anyone out in chat.

It is supposed to be fun.  Don't get so upset.

http://www.ar15.com/media/viewFile.html?i=56303

I'm almost certain you are some kind of saint/wizard though.
Link Posted: 10/31/2014 7:31:21 PM EDT
[#42]
Link Posted: 10/31/2014 7:53:24 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:

View Quote

Fag
Link Posted: 11/1/2014 12:07:44 AM EDT
[#44]

Quoted:
Fag
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Fag
Don't make me cock punch you in the neck.

Link Posted: 11/1/2014 1:09:30 AM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Stop into the Myth TS some night. That seems to be the gathering spot.

If you see me, Zoomie, Larry, Smith, Rambo, Sax, and Window in one channel, shit is going to get hilarious with a quickness. Basically we solve the world's problems with the power of racism, sexism, and questioning each other's sexual preference, all lubricated by the magic that is alcohol.

Last night we discussed the possibility of a fat woman having to stand up to take a bath for fear that were she to sit down the water would rise in the toilet (testing of this theory continues), I accused Larry of gross negligence in driving, Smith of being of African descent, and I swear we had three platoons yammering in one channel for fear we might miss something hilarious. Everyone had a good laugh about Larry's kid trying to talk people into allowing him to attempt to somehow fit his tier 3 tank into the open turret of another tank, and how Rambo is a total communist because he wants to, unnecessarily, have the RU251 fully upgraded before he runs it. (It's fine without)

If you're into that kind of banter, and being a jarhead I'm sure you'd fit right in, pop in and say whassup.
Link Posted: 11/1/2014 1:20:41 AM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:

Despite the fact that such a tone is probably less likely than anything else to induce anyone to help you (Do you act in such a manner every time you have an issue with service, out of interest? Are you actually capable of mature discourse?) I am curious enough now to look into it. What's your in-game name?

[ETA: Three possibilities occur. (1) The rules are being enforced correctly. (2) The rules were enforced incorrectly. (3) There is more to the story than you have given. Even if you don't care, I do, for future note in case it is item 2]
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Goofing around and calling someone a faggot isn't sufficient for me to be banned for 3 days.

Especially when your fucking rules don't specify shit. Chat ban? Fine.

Ban me? Eat a dick.

You motherfuckers want to make up the rules as you go, and selectively enforce them? Fuck that shit. I'll pay some other game developer.

I haven't done anything different for the last three fucking years. YOU MOTHERFUCKERS changed your shit, and didn't say fuck-all until some whiny cunt got sand in her asshole.

Despite the fact that such a tone is probably less likely than anything else to induce anyone to help you (Do you act in such a manner every time you have an issue with service, out of interest? Are you actually capable of mature discourse?) I am curious enough now to look into it. What's your in-game name?

[ETA: Three possibilities occur. (1) The rules are being enforced correctly. (2) The rules were enforced incorrectly. (3) There is more to the story than you have given. Even if you don't care, I do, for future note in case it is item 2]

I had a 30 day forum ban there because they asked that I change my avatar which was

So I changed it to

BOOM 30 day forum ban for religious violations. I asked them why they wouldn't change my username then since it was religious...
Link Posted: 11/1/2014 1:22:54 AM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:

My bold.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

My bold.

These rules were added after too many NA members with weak constitutions QQ'd. Chat was fucking worse than 4chan for awhile! Good fucking times, when shit talking was good to go.

I took a chat ban for "stfu". No shit, "stfu"
Link Posted: 11/1/2014 1:39:01 AM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:

These rules were added after too many NA members with weak constitutions QQ'd. Chat was fucking worse than 4chan for awhile! Good fucking times, when shit talking was good to go.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

My bold.

Hahaha my old clan leader got banned once just before a WGLNA match where we ended up scrambling for another guy for saying, "Thanks Obama!" In general chat.

Granted we ended up with Shrewmz who is easily one of the best players in the game as his replacement and we wrecked Relic and a SIMP because of it, but a full 24 hour ban for saying thanks Obama? There must be some real liberal shitstain pricks at the moderation helm...
Link Posted: 11/1/2014 1:39:26 AM EDT
[#49]

Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Larry

There's a good reason for that.
Link Posted: 11/1/2014 1:40:01 AM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Fuuuuuuuuuu.
Page / 1010
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top