Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 1010
Link Posted: 10/22/2014 8:55:11 AM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Question next tank in the line past the M4 Jumbo E2 is the T20 is it worth getting it .

Reason i ask is i have 35K exp in the other M4 E8 so when i research the T20 From the Jumbo line it will make both the E2 and the E8 Elite freeing up the 35K exp From the E8,

Using the Exp from the E2 to research the T20.

View Quote

I'm a very good T20 driver and happen to *VERY* much like that tank. I didn't at first because I was a noob, but now that I understand driving mediums, I regularly have very good games in it. It is a 180 degree paradigm shift from what you're used to.

The thing has armor for a medium, a very good gun, bit of a slow reload that you can easily overcome, great depression, fairly fast and very nimble.

Use it to peek a boom *OVER* hills. Don't be a retard and try to peek a boom around corners. Your turret is surprisingly hard for a reason. As it is tier 7, I tend to run a 60/40 mix of gold to standard rounds for pesky ST-I's and E75's who both have that awesomely large weak spot right in the front that you'll probably need gold to get through, and you'll probably need gold to get through them from other angles too. That or give them the finger and go pick on someone you can kill.

Unlike how you're probably used to playing, playing the American medium line isn't about brutally beating someone's face in. You absolutely can, but you don't want to be trading shots with enemies. Let an IS3 get jump all over you for a quick trip right back to the garage. Instead, you want to be the fly in the ointment. The annoying mosquito buzzing around in the middle of the night keeping everyone awake. When some Russian IS3 driving pleb thinks they're going to mash the face off that T29 who's hulldown, you're there to keep that dirty Russian honest. You get two or better shots off for everyone else's, so when you see someone shoot, pop out and drill them a couple times. Better yet, get them shooting at someone else and you're going to be the guy doing the damage.

The nice thing about the T20 is that a large percentage of the WoT playerbase doesn't realize how good that little tank really is, and thinking you can be safely ignored, learn the hard way that you should have been target #1.
Link Posted: 10/22/2014 9:12:25 AM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:

There is a list of illegal mods on the WOT's page.  I don't know all the illegal mods but the list includes mods that show where the damageable modules are in game, auto aim features that calculate lead and only shoot at penetrable spots, lasting tracer lines, and what direction tanks are facing when viewed from the mini map.

Another hack I suspect is some sort of computer performance hack.  I started noticing it against a specific CHAI player and a couple other unicomes in top tier clans.  Whenever I got near them my FPS would drop and ping would go through the roof.  I started keeping track and no matter the map against that specific player whom I have ran into 15-20 times and the performance issue happens every time.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Got turned in for hacking last night because I killed a T28 prot with my FCM from the front....

He said I couldnt pen him so I was hacking and he was turning me in for hacking and his friend would get me banned

I told him

" WARPACK RULES"

"send in the replay and let the WORLD know you are an idiot, and a SCRUB who cant play your tank, and doesnt know game mechanics too"

Idiot face hugged me and I shot him in the turret ..... BOOM DRT

much QQQQQQQQQQ

even his team was on him for being stupid, he was QQ I was LOL

I don't understand this whole "hacking" thing. I see people accusing others of it in chat in the game but what is it exactly? An illegal mod like, I think it was called the "falling tree" mod? Or is this something completely different? It sounds like he's accusing you of using something that allows a smaller gun to pen anything. How could a mod, hack, or whatever it is called that could do something so major even be possible to install or use in WOT? Is the use of these "hacks" really as widespread as  they make it sound, (at least if you're to believe the accusations made in chat)?

There is a list of illegal mods on the WOT's page.  I don't know all the illegal mods but the list includes mods that show where the damageable modules are in game, auto aim features that calculate lead and only shoot at penetrable spots, lasting tracer lines, and what direction tanks are facing when viewed from the mini map.

Another hack I suspect is some sort of computer performance hack.  I started noticing it against a specific CHAI player and a couple other unicomes in top tier clans.  Whenever I got near them my FPS would drop and ping would go through the roof.  I started keeping track and no matter the map against that specific player whom I have ran into 15-20 times and the performance issue happens every time.

I just don't understand the need to cheat in a "free" to play game.  Whatever.  If this game is that important to them, I think that they have some serious social and other issues.
Link Posted: 10/22/2014 9:13:15 AM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:

I was excited to get the KV-4 recently except that everything pens it.  Everything.  If you can't get into a side-scraping position, God help you.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Honestly, I think playing 8's is a great way to learn strategy/hints/tips of the game.  When you play a tier 7 tank like the T29, you start to feel invincible and you go to known spots you can play well.....but one tends to only learn those spots and they don't learn the rest of the maps.  Playing tier 8 tanks, you play against 10s and it makes you a bit more cautious because you're not the king of the walk anymore so then you start to learn more of the maps, you learn vision control, you learn how to maneuver, etc.

Just another school of thought regarding that.

Roger that Trying to Decide which Tier 8 to Buy the T32 or the KV4 .  no way i can pull both off with out waiting till the Christmas Specials.

The easier route would be the KV-4.  Slow, less 'fun' to drive, more fun to win out of chances to win with it though.  Every now and then the KV-4 can hold its own against tier tens ... the T32 seems to rarely holds its own against tier tens.  That said, I just bought the T32 back for the challenge.  The KV-4 would be an easier route to pad WN8 with, but way back when I was starting I feel that I wasn't able to give the T32 a fair shake.  I'm going to try to get at least a 50% win rate with the damned thing.

I was excited to get the KV-4 recently except that everything pens it.  Everything.  If you can't get into a side-scraping position, God help you.

LMAO if you think the KV4 is penned by everything.... dont play any other eights ........
Remember the KV4 is almost like the T150 with squarish armor

180/150  in the open (try not to be there )  angle...protect that lower plate.... and wiggle waggle the turret and you have ARMOR

the turret is not that strong though and 9s and 10s with a clue will not have a problem penning you, in fact another KV4 wont have problems....
Take it in the trainging room and spend a few min shooting one and being shot....its worth it..

Leisure and I took them in the training room with 1st and second turret and I learned a lot (forgot most of it ), first turret is not bad and I still keep mine in inventory to go back and forth on. 2nd turret MG is not as weak as everyone thinks either and the height of the 4 makes it harder to pen for some tanks because of angle.
in addition you have to hit the MIDDLE... cheeks of the turret are weak on the 1st one though
Link Posted: 10/22/2014 9:23:54 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

This is a great time to play arty because the arty hate band wagon is in full effect and the rage is palpable in the forums.  Lobbing giant gold HE shells at some of the miserable cunts that play this game is incredibly satisfying.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
I have come to confess.

This weekend I got a bit bored with WOT.  Noticed the M41 HMC was fully unlocked and 50% off.  Seeing as I'd never played arty before, I became a clicker.

So far with my less than 100% crew, arty is MUCH harder than I thought.  The complete randomness of the gun (even when fully aimed) sucks.  I just can't seem to fire enough shots to compensate for this.  And I'm still trying to figure out exactly how to aim the damn reticle.  But raining down a one shot kill on some poor unsuspecting Stug or E8 is giggle inducing.  I will admit that.

Yeah I love it when I get called a no skill clicker. Most of them have never played arty and understand it is a skill set as much as any other class of tank.

This is a great time to play arty because the arty hate band wagon is in full effect and the rage is palpable in the forums.  Lobbing giant gold HE shells at some of the miserable cunts that play this game is incredibly satisfying.

My problem isn't getting killed by arty, it's arty players that are too stupid to shoot at OPEN AREAS and instead focus their energies on threading the needle in a city with a low arc arty.

An example: On Pacific Coast, the B1/C1 area is a hotspot. It is also one of those arty fish in a barrel shots. The other night I spawned south and two platoonmates and I went there to stop the red advance. Literally three quarters of their team went there and were held up by the three of us. Our arty? We had two of them. They're looking at the island the entire round trying to thread the big rocks. Had they fired one gold round at the huge pack of enemies at B1/C1 they'd be sitting on 4k damage for one shot. No dice.

Three rounds later we ended up in the same spot, but this time HideyoDag was in the M53/55, Entrepaz was in the FV215b, and I was in the 110E5. Only about half the enemy team went there, but *ALL* the blues and purples were there. Hide topped out nearly 10k damage and the three of us broke the back of that team in the first minute of the round that we only had a 30% chance to win.

Arty wouldn't be half as annoying if only SKILLED players played it.
Link Posted: 10/22/2014 9:29:23 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

I'm a very good T20 driver and happen to *VERY* much like that tank. I didn't at first because I was a noob, but now that I understand driving mediums, I regularly have very good games in it. It is a 180 degree paradigm shift from what you're used to.

The thing has armor for a medium, a very good gun, bit of a slow reload that you can easily overcome, great depression, fairly fast and very nimble.

Use it to peek a boom *OVER* hills. Don't be a retard and try to peek a boom around corners. Your turret is surprisingly hard for a reason. As it is tier 7, I tend to run a 60/40 mix of gold to standard rounds for pesky ST-I's and E75's who both have that awesomely large weak spot right in the front that you'll probably need gold to get through, and you'll probably need gold to get through them from other angles too. That or give them the finger and go pick on someone you can kill.

Unlike how you're probably used to playing, playing the American medium line isn't about brutally beating someone's face in. You absolutely can, but you don't want to be trading shots with enemies. Let an IS3 get jump all over you for a quick trip right back to the garage. Instead, you want to be the fly in the ointment. The annoying mosquito buzzing around in the middle of the night keeping everyone awake. When some Russian IS3 driving pleb thinks they're going to mash the face off that T29 who's hulldown, you're there to keep that dirty Russian honest. You get two or better shots off for everyone else's, so when you see someone shoot, pop out and drill them a couple times. Better yet, get them shooting at someone else and you're going to be the guy doing the damage.

The nice thing about the T20 is that a large percentage of the WoT playerbase doesn't realize how good that little tank really is, and thinking you can be safely ignored, learn the hard way that you should have been target #1.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Question next tank in the line past the M4 Jumbo E2 is the T20 is it worth getting it .

Reason i ask is i have 35K exp in the other M4 E8 so when i research the T20 From the Jumbo line it will make both the E2 and the E8 Elite freeing up the 35K exp From the E8,

there are probably three replays (everyones view) of my first crucial contribution which I got in the T20 with Turbo (T20)  and Leisure (T29)
and the win chance was like 29% ...... with a total of FOURTEEN KILLS between the three of us

OH and we carried Turbo to the win  

Link Posted: 10/22/2014 9:33:46 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

I just don't understand the need to cheat in a "free" to play game.  Whatever.  If this game is that important to them, I think that they have some serious social and other issues.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Got turned in for hacking last night because I killed a T28 prot with my FCM from the front....

He said I couldnt pen him so I was hacking and he was turning me in for hacking and his friend would get me banned

I told him

" WARPACK RULES"

"send in the replay and let the WORLD know you are an idiot, and a SCRUB who cant play your tank, and doesnt know game mechanics too"

Idiot face hugged me and I shot him in the turret ..... BOOM DRT

much QQQQQQQQQQ

even his team was on him for being stupid, he was QQ I was LOL

I don't understand this whole "hacking" thing. I see people accusing others of it in chat in the game but what is it exactly? An illegal mod like, I think it was called the "falling tree" mod? Or is this something completely different? It sounds like he's accusing you of using something that allows a smaller gun to pen anything. How could a mod, hack, or whatever it is called that could do something so major even be possible to install or use in WOT? Is the use of these "hacks" really as widespread as  they make it sound, (at least if you're to believe the accusations made in chat)?

LMAO

lot of crap in this game thats weird

4k WN8s and 80% win rates  (NO NO its not a REROLL)

LMAO

I think I was warpacked yesterday in the Cent 7/1  Zoomie saw it

ran to a completely different spot on the map from where I was spotted and spotted the 704 first and he happened to be looking DIRECTLY at me 100 ish degrees from where I was last seen. maybe not maybe someone saw something move or whatever but it was STRANGE
Still did 6K + though
Link Posted: 10/22/2014 9:34:45 AM EDT
[#7]
All solo in the light tanks yest....incl 10 games w the stock t37 gun...that thing sucks.  But the end gun of the t37 is sweet.  Pull 500 damage w a kill and you looking at 2k + win8.  Was pulling big win8 numbers all night once I was upgraded.  Can't wait f the bulldog
Link Posted: 10/22/2014 9:36:26 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

My problem isn't getting killed by arty, it's arty players that are too stupid to shoot at OPEN AREAS and instead focus their energies on threading the needle in a city with a low arc arty.

An example: On Pacific Coast, the B1/C1 area is a hotspot. It is also one of those arty fish in a barrel shots. The other night I spawned south and two platoonmates and I went there to stop the red advance. Literally three quarters of their team went there and were held up by the three of us. Our arty? We had two of them. They're looking at the island the entire round trying to thread the big rocks. Had they fired one gold round at the huge pack of enemies at B1/C1 they'd be sitting on 4k damage for one shot. No dice.

Three rounds later we ended up in the same spot, but this time HideyoDag was in the M53/55, Entrepaz was in the FV215b, and I was in the 110E5. Only about half the enemy team went there, but *ALL* the blues and purples were there. Hide topped out nearly 10k damage and the three of us broke the back of that team in the first minute of the round that we only had a 30% chance to win.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
I have come to confess.

This weekend I got a bit bored with WOT.  Noticed the M41 HMC was fully unlocked and 50% off.  Seeing as I'd never played arty before, I became a clicker.

So far with my less than 100% crew, arty is MUCH harder than I thought.  The complete randomness of the gun (even when fully aimed) sucks.  I just can't seem to fire enough shots to compensate for this.  And I'm still trying to figure out exactly how to aim the damn reticle.  But raining down a one shot kill on some poor unsuspecting Stug or E8 is giggle inducing.  I will admit that.

Yeah I love it when I get called a no skill clicker. Most of them have never played arty and understand it is a skill set as much as any other class of tank.

You don't mean Serene Coast, do you?  Anyway, you're right about that spot and it's where I usually go since I tend to play mediums these days and we can never get any damn support.  Everybody fucks around with that damn peninsula.
Link Posted: 10/22/2014 10:40:58 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

View Quote

Very good info Turbo i Thank you.

this is the type of info that helps the most getting it from you guys
Link Posted: 10/22/2014 11:06:58 AM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Honestly, I think playing 8's is a great way to learn strategy/hints/tips of the game.  When you play a tier 7 tank like the T29, you start to feel invincible and you go to known spots you can play well.....but one tends to only learn those spots and they don't learn the rest of the maps.  Playing tier 8 tanks, you play against 10s and it makes you a bit more cautious because you're not the king of the walk anymore so then you start to learn more of the maps, you learn vision control, you learn how to maneuver, etc.

Roger that Trying to Decide which Tier 8 to Buy the T32 or the KV4 .  no way i can pull both off with out waiting till the Christmas Specials.

The easier route would be the KV-4.  Slow, less 'fun' to drive, more fun to win out of chances to win with it though.  Every now and then the KV-4 can hold its own against tier tens ... the T32 seems to rarely holds its own against tier tens.  That said, I just bought the T32 back for the challenge.  The KV-4 would be an easier route to pad WN8 with, but way back when I was starting I feel that I wasn't able to give the T32 a fair shake.  I'm going to try to get at least a 50% win rate with the damned thing.

What?  A properly angled KV-4 is a monster in my experience, especially at distances which make it hard to aim for the few weak spots that exist.

The other day I had a fully-aimed shot square on the arse of a KV-4 at less than 100m...."It didn't go through."  I was in an E75 with the top gun.

Link Posted: 10/22/2014 11:12:36 AM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:
LMAO if you think the KV4 is penned by everything.... dont play any other eights ........

180/150  in the open (try not to be there )  angle...protect that lower plate.... and wiggle waggle the turret and you have ARMOR

the turret is not that strong though and 9s and 10s with a clue will not have a problem penning you, in fact another KV4 wont have problems....

Take it in the trainging room and spend a few min shooting one and being shot....its worth it..

Leisure and I took them in the training room with 1st and second turret and I learned a lot (forgot most of it ), first turret is not bad and I still keep mine in inventory to go back and forth on. 2nd turret MG is not as weak as everyone thinks either and the height of the 4 makes it harder to pen for some tanks because of angle.

in addition you have to hit the MIDDLE... cheeks of the turret are weak on the 1st one though

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Agree.  An angled KV4 moving to protect the cupola is ridiculously hard to pen.

Link Posted: 10/22/2014 11:17:20 AM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
What?  A properly angled KV-4 is a monster in my experience, especially at distances which make it hard to aim for the few weak spots that exist.

The other day I had a fully-aimed shot square on the arse of a KV-4 at less than 100m...."It didn't go through."  I was in an E75 with the top gun.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

I angle the thing but the easily hit turret ring gets penned, the flat bit in the front gets penned, it's annoying.  It's just a speed bump for 9s and 10s.  Maybe I'm too aggressive with it?
Link Posted: 10/22/2014 11:40:46 AM EDT
[#13]
132% skilled crew members. now that u don't see every day and running the German onslaught Mission grants me up to 15 Free Chocolate a day  is just adding to my fun with the PZ4 H.

10 kills = 5 free Chocolate

Running HE derp rounds about 2 HE shells per kill credit wise it comes out to  5,120 for 40 HE shells.

Almost 15K credits less than the cost of 1 Chocolate. Profit i say.

Link Posted: 10/22/2014 11:42:28 AM EDT
[#14]
So last night was pretty OK

played some matches with Zoomie, then went to tournys where we lost one to a team named (OBAMA GUIDES OUR BULLETS).. IIRC which was embarrassing to me even if it was a straight unicum team

then went to Strongholds where we had fun more than trying to win, runnning complete companies of T37s.... and winning most

But the night started here with a barrel band after 51 matches

" />

then here with a match we TRIED to win, well a certain AR15 guy kinda went "Mrawesome" in his words.

" />

" />

then another

" />

" />

then I noticed this

" />

no it wasnt all scouts

" />

But I ended up here

" />

Was a good night for a change
Link Posted: 10/22/2014 12:45:25 PM EDT
[#15]
Is GseriesARFCOM one of ours?

What's with the gold-coloured thumbnail tanks?
Link Posted: 10/22/2014 12:57:27 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

View Quote

How could he not be?

Those are premium.
Link Posted: 10/22/2014 1:05:36 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I like the T20 too. I can usually get a good (good by my standards) WN8 but for some reason WOT will not put me into a winning game with it. I've got one of the worst win rates in that out of all my tanks which is why I don't play it as much as I'd like to.
Link Posted: 10/22/2014 1:10:09 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

View Quote

I believe he was banned from Arfcom but had a tank account.  Just going by my old, faulty memory.

GSeriesFAL was his name.  Probably has an alt account though
Link Posted: 10/22/2014 1:34:55 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
I have come to confess.

I play arty a lot and have never fired a gold or premium round with them. Arty is my go-to for earning credits that I use to buy gold rounds for my other tanks. How much of a benefit do gold rounds in arty offer? A larger blast radius? Better accuracy? I just can't get myself to spend credits for gold rounds only to have them miss. I have a feeling that if I were to shoot gold rounds in arty, it would end up being very expensive battles.
Link Posted: 10/22/2014 1:37:39 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:

View Quote

I love that guy, he's a real trip on the forums.  
Link Posted: 10/22/2014 1:43:08 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:

I play arty a lot and have never fired a gold or premium round with them. Arty is my go-to for earning credits that I use to buy gold rounds for my other tanks. How much of a benefit do gold rounds in arty offer? A larger blast radius? Better accuracy? I just can't get myself to spend credits for gold rounds only to have them miss. I have a feeling that if I were to shoot gold rounds in arty, it would end up being very expensive battles.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
I have come to confess.

The gold round for the M53/M55 has a larger splash radius which makes a difference.  Yes, they're expensive but when I run my M53, I only care about maximum tears per shot.
Link Posted: 10/22/2014 2:03:38 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:

The gold round for the M53/M55 has a larger splash radius which makes a difference.  Yes, they're expensive but when I run my M53, I only care about maximum tears per shot.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
I have come to confess.

Yes they cost alot. In the higher tiers you need to maximum damage you can do in the blast radius to do as much damage as possible. Premium rounds have a bigger blast radius. More damage more credits, but if you use straight prem rounds you will lose money in the higher tier artys.  

Last night on Serene Coast in the M53/55, I shot a premium round that landed in the middle of 4 enemy tanks. I did just over 2K damage in the one shot. Premium rounds help that sort of thing.
Link Posted: 10/22/2014 2:14:01 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
there are probably three replays (everyones view) of my first crucial contribution which I got in the T20 with Turbo (T20)  and Leisure (T29)
and the win chance was like 29% ...... with a total of FOURTEEN KILLS between the three of us

View Quote

Yeah, that one we played wrong, amiright?

Weren't you bitching about that tank and Leisure and I tried putting you in the water for the first two minutes of that game?

Then we kicked ass with large boot?
Link Posted: 10/22/2014 2:40:49 PM EDT
[#24]

Quoted:

Weren't you bitching about that tank and Leisure and I tried putting you in the water for the first two minutes of that game?

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

I believe that was me, dick. Lol

Link Posted: 10/22/2014 2:50:22 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:

View Quote

Same on the commie 203mm in the Soviet line-I have four in the load out for my SU-14-1 and start the match with them under the idea that my chances of hitting multiple tanks are best when they're all still alive.

Even if I just break modules, that's a hell of a handicap less than two minutes into a match.
Link Posted: 10/22/2014 3:01:09 PM EDT
[#26]
First--LARRY, congrats on one HELL of a night!!

Second-new Lights are WAY overpowered...Making heavies obsolete at Tier 6-9.

Third--MM is working like it is supposed to?  30 matches:  4 at Tier, 16 +1, 9 +2. and 1 +3 (MT-25).  Also, average % to win is 28%?  Have they basically decided to guarantee some people will NOT renew premium; or do they assume suckered you once, we GOT YOU til it runs out, and after that we don't care, just like Satellite TV providers?

Fourth--How you feeling Joe?  How long did the Doc put you out for? Hope you had VERY limited abcesses, and you will be back in no time!
Link Posted: 10/22/2014 3:32:21 PM EDT
[#27]
Link Posted: 10/22/2014 3:46:08 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

No I wasnt bitching about the tank you two were bitching about the win chance, I said I wanna get my damage in first and you two were like

Ok First we kill him then we go drown.... then it was like NO we push him in and drown him then we drown...
we screwed around for the first min and Leisure tried to track me (missed thank God) and we went on to "put boot to ass" in glorious fashion....
I have quite a few Crucial Contributions now, thats the only one I remember.  
Link Posted: 10/22/2014 3:47:02 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

May have been on a different one but not that one... Still have the replay
Link Posted: 10/22/2014 4:00:11 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:
First--LARRY, congrats on one HELL of a night!!

Second-new Lights are WAY overpowered...Making heavies obsolete at Tier 6-9.

Third--MM is working like it is supposed to?  30 matches:  4 at Tier, 16 +1, 9 +2. and 1 +3 (MT-25).  Also, average % to win is 28%?  Have they basically decided to guarantee some people will NOT renew premium; or do they assume suckered you once, we GOT YOU til it runs out, and after that we don't care, just like Satellite TV providers?

Fourth--How you feeling Joe?  How long did the Doc put you out for? Hope you had VERY limited abcesses, and you will be back in no time!
View Quote

Thanks D

I think I made the statement before the patch hit that the new lights would break the game... What I forgot was ... how many idiots play WOT
YEA the new scouts..... they ROCK ...HELLCAT STYLE!   If I can just figure out what to do with that freakin M41 at T10 I think I can keep a straight 2500 + WN8 in that thing without trying hard

Yea MM SUCKS in a scout..... I like to troll the teams with "Holy shit MM, Im ALWAYS low tier in this tank"  ALWAYS good for a laugh
yea Im not loving the MT25, think I will run it for Strongholds as much as possible   I did a 100 match count a while back or maybe 1K I dont remember
what I found was  on tier = 30% T+1 = 45%  T+2 =25%  or around that area but I never did it for scouts.

Link Posted: 10/22/2014 4:12:20 PM EDT
[#31]
last night i got an "stupid lights are OP now" bitch session from a t30 i had just killed.

i was driving an AMX 13 75.

OP as fuck!

Link Posted: 10/22/2014 4:30:08 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

I think Leisure and I have tried putting a few fellow ARFcommers in the drink.

Over TS: What happened to that guy? Wasn't he an ARFCommer?"
"Yup..."
"Why is he in the water?"
"He went for a swim, the water looked inviting"
WoT text: "Turbo, you fucker!"

Any time I see one of you on the reds, I couldn't care less about the rest of the enemy team, YOU are target #1, and I'm 100% sure that I'm in your top kill too. I know damned well that if you nail me I'm going to hear about it so I gotta nail you first.

Especially Larry. You're fucking dangerous now where before I'd laugh while I murdered you.

ETA: Look at all that Larry gold. Totally changed the game when you don't have to pay for it anymore, didn't it? Admit it, you chuckled a little the first time you used your tourney gold for a year of premium, didn't you?
Link Posted: 10/22/2014 5:37:47 PM EDT
[#33]
The more I play my Lorraine, the more I enjoy this little assassin. That's a good thing, too, since I have 136k more XP to the Bat Chat.
Link Posted: 10/22/2014 5:40:43 PM EDT
[#34]
Never let XVM tell you that you're going to lose.

I'm still under 1K battles and my WN8 totally sucks - but I'm getting better!

Link Posted: 10/22/2014 6:05:44 PM EDT
[#35]

Quoted:

The more I play my Lorraine, the more I enjoy this little assassin. That's a good thing, too, since I have 136k more XP to the Bat Chat.
View Quote
It can be a nasty little tank. High love mine. The best part is having g the top gun for the 50 100 because of the lorraine

Link Posted: 10/22/2014 6:08:08 PM EDT
[#36]
Dmb thanks for asking. I'm in pain but it's manageable. Can hardly talk or swallow so I'm solo pubin it.

I did manage to rack up  a 5k damage game I. My jpanther last night though despite my slow down in decision making
Link Posted: 10/22/2014 6:12:34 PM EDT
[#37]

Quoted:

It can be a nasty little tank. High love mine. The best part is having g the top gun for the 50 100 because of the lorraine  
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Dunno if i'm gonna make it that far. The AMX M4 45 is going to make me kill my liver.
Link Posted: 10/22/2014 6:18:24 PM EDT
[#38]
You know it's gonna be a good day when this is your first game

Still managed to have a few decent matches throughout the day in the ole dirty French whore though

ETA: Come play us in tier 10 stronkholds and win some gold
http://worldoftanks.com/en/news/pc-browser/cw/clan-spotlight-bulls/#tankcompany
Link Posted: 10/22/2014 6:27:38 PM EDT
[#39]

Quoted:

Can hardly talk or swallow so I'm solo pubin it.

View Quote

I'll look for you on TS later. My mic is broken, so we might make a great mute platoon.
Link Posted: 10/22/2014 6:28:46 PM EDT
[#40]

Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Dunno if i'm gonna make it that far. The AMX M4 45 is going to make me kill my liver.

stick with it--the 50 100 will make all that m4 45 pain go away.  it's the heavy version of the t71.
Link Posted: 10/22/2014 6:29:42 PM EDT
[#41]
I had a good one as well for a Tier 3. Not doubled XP either.

Victory!
Map: Prokhorovka
Vehicle: T-127
Exp: 2,203  Credits: 30,610
Battle achievements: Top Gun, Sharpshooter, Mastery Badge: "1st Class"
Fire for Effect
Duelist
Bruiser
Frags: 7
Damage 1278
WN8: 9 092 (100)

Link Posted: 10/22/2014 6:35:28 PM EDT
[#42]

Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

stick with it--the 50 100 will make all that m4 45 pain go away.  it's the heavy version of the t71.

I just fell off a ledge in my M4 45, that would have damaged my track, had I been in a T29. Instead, I lost 821 HP with 2 broken tracks and killed my loader and driver. Fuck. This. Tank.
Link Posted: 10/22/2014 6:42:14 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:

I just fell off a ledge in my M4 45, that would have damaged my track, had I been in a T29. Instead, I lost 821 HP with 2 broken tracks and killed my loader and driver. Fuck. This. Tank.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

I have less than 10k to go before I get rid of that hunk of shit.  All I know is that the 50-100 better be worth it!
Link Posted: 10/22/2014 6:43:05 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:
View Quote

What's not to like, 1800ish damage for one magazine.  Good ambush spot in a city map, lone leopard PTA or E50 rounds the corner and he is as good as dead.  Also it's great late in the game when you can work around three or four low health tanks that are heavily engaged...three to four easy kills, yes please.
Link Posted: 10/22/2014 6:43:49 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:

"Yup..."

Any time I see one of you on the reds, I couldn't care less about the rest of the enemy team, YOU are target #1, and I'm 100% sure that I'm in your top kill too. I know damned well that if you nail me I'm going to hear about it so I gotta nail you first.

Especially Larry. You're fucking dangerous now where before I'd laugh while I murdered you.

ETA: Look at all that Larry gold. Totally changed the game when you don't have to pay for it anymore, didn't it? Admit it, you chuckled a little the first time you used your tourney gold for a year of premium, didn't you?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

"Yup..."

GIGGLE

THEY OWE ME GOLD TOO DAMIT

AND I WANT IT

And we look really good for finishing top 10 this time (since we are 5th place)

DID I mention I WANT MY FREAKIN GOLD

I DONT CARE HOW MUCH I HAVE I WANT THE REST...

LOL I just bought a month two weeks ago in addition to spending 5k training crews, buying camo etc and then there was the 5K I spent for free XP

yea it changes things a little

one of our guys is trying to get to 50K and he just hit mid 40s and last week he bought every tier 5 and lower premium tank

you gotta love bankin jack doh

oh and last but not least ...

That’s right! Ice… man..I mean Turbo. I am dangerous.  
Link Posted: 10/22/2014 6:45:25 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

freudian slip?
Link Posted: 10/22/2014 6:46:52 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:
Dmb thanks for asking. I'm in pain but it's manageable. Can hardly talk or swallow so I'm solo pubin it.

I did manage to rack up  a 5k damage game I. My jpanther last night though despite my slow down in decision making
View Quote

Oh there is such a smorgasbord in that one but since your sick....
Link Posted: 10/22/2014 6:48:28 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Oh the fiddy hundo is worth it and I really do like the 120 too.
Link Posted: 10/22/2014 6:53:58 PM EDT
[#49]

Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

That m4 45 is a royal pos

Link Posted: 10/22/2014 7:07:32 PM EDT
[#50]

Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Thanks. 7.5 mg of vicoden every 3 hours is about what it takes for me to not hate life right now

Page / 1010
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top