BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 1010
Link Posted: 9/30/2014 1:58:56 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

Yep, that's what I was doing.  Was pissing me off, I tell ya.  Enemy was hitting me like they were shooting lasers, and I was hitting 1 in 7, maybe, right clicking like mad with red outlines, but no auto aim lock at all.  I'll try again today.

What do you guys suppose is going to happen to these crews when the event is over?  The last couple were single crewed tanks, and when the event ended, their specialties switched to whichever tier 1 tank the appropriate country ran.  But the Cunningham has a crew of 2, so what happens to the rest of the guys?

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Cannot seem to win the rallies.  Tried the auto aim thing, but it doesn't seem to work.  

Ran a platoon for a couple hours doing the rally mode last night.  Pulled down 33,000 experience I can later use for some of the higher tier guns and things I need to research.  It takes a bit of practice to get the auto-aim to "lock on" on the first stretch before the turn, there are a lot of obstacles in the way.  Once your locked on just keep the trigger pressed the whole time and hope for the best .  We found that getting to the cap first usually resulted in a win for your team.  Jumping over to the opponents side of the track if they are a head of you and auto-aiming their ass as you run behind them worked as well.  Lastly if you wreck, get stuck or otherwise screw something up and get left behind you can stop at the top of the bridge and get shots on the cap.  You can't hit the whole cap but you can at least try to get a few rounds in to reset rather than be driving further down the course trying to reach the cap and out of the fight.  The cap clock goes really fast.

OK on the AUTOAIM

zoom OUT  put the big plus sign (yours may be different I run Jimbos) on the tgt you want to autolock and right click the mouse.... DONE

Yep, that's what I was doing.  Was pissing me off, I tell ya.  Enemy was hitting me like they were shooting lasers, and I was hitting 1 in 7, maybe, right clicking like mad with red outlines, but no auto aim lock at all.  I'll try again today.

What do you guys suppose is going to happen to these crews when the event is over?  The last couple were single crewed tanks, and when the event ended, their specialties switched to whichever tier 1 tank the appropriate country ran.  But the Cunningham has a crew of 2, so what happens to the rest of the guys?

My guy from Karl stayed in my barracks. I have a 4 skill crew that's going into my chaffee anyhow...so I don't really care either way.
Link Posted: 9/30/2014 2:02:34 PM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:

View Quote
One tactic I saw working extremely well is to stay back behind the enemy, so you have shots into their backs.  They might pen your front occasionally, but you can pen their backs almost every shot.  Funny how the old autoaim used to aim at turrets.... wish it worked that way for just this particular case.  Shooting at the hull often hits the concrete wall, if you aren't cautious.

I don't think my T62 crew went into a tank... I'm reasonably sure he went into the barracks?

When you think about it, this is a pretty neat thing they did, creating a (whole) crew that we can quickly train for the new line of US tanks.

Link Posted: 9/30/2014 2:20:00 PM EDT
[#3]
Otay, today autoaim is behaving.  First match, I managed 875 damage on one of the reds, but somehow managed still to be on the losing side  (bastard hit my turret ring and I was too busy steppin' and fetchin' to fix it!)

2nd match of the day was a win, though, through no fault of my own.  Try some more this afternoon.  

I will say that it's more fun than the last 2 events.

Link Posted: 9/30/2014 2:33:02 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
My guy from Karl stayed in my barracks. I have a 4 skill crew that's going into my chaffee anyhow...so I don't really care either way.
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Yeah, I had Karl in one of my German SPGs, and one day noticed he was effectively 50%  He had turned into a Leichtraktor commander!  My T-62 Sport commander is now an MS-1 commander.  Both of them are now effectively useless to me, since retraining them to other tanks won't net me anything much over what I'd get just training fresh crew.  But then, I didn't play much of those other events.  Maybe these Chaffee guys will be worth spending the retraining creds/gold.  

I just wonder what happens when the Chaffee Sport disappears and I suddenly have 3 extra guys in the barracks who don't match any position in the only tier 1 American tank to revert to.

Link Posted: 9/30/2014 2:40:41 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:

I just wonder what happens when the Chaffee Sport disappears and I suddenly have 3 extra guys in the barracks who don't match any position in the only tier 1 American tank to revert to.

View Quote
The answer is: train the everloving shit out of the crew in the special Chaffee, then repurpose them to any American tank, with gold for 100%, or with credits for 90% (or 80% if not a light tank).

Link Posted: 9/30/2014 2:47:20 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:

The answer is: train the everloving shit out of the crew in the special Chaffee, then repurpose them to any American tank, with gold for 100%, or with credits for 90% (or 80% if not a light tank).

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

I'm hoping that they'll be busy driving an M41 at some point.  Probably a regular Chaffee first.  

In related news, 2 for 3 in the rallies today.  May just be getting the hang of it finally  

Link Posted: 9/30/2014 3:06:13 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Cannot seem to win the rallies.  Tried the auto aim thing, but it doesn't seem to work.  

Ran a platoon for a couple hours doing the rally mode last night.  Pulled down 33,000 experience I can later use for some of the higher tier guns and things I need to research.  It takes a bit of practice to get the auto-aim to "lock on" on the first stretch before the turn, there are a lot of obstacles in the way.  Once your locked on just keep the trigger pressed the whole time and hope for the best .  We found that getting to the cap first usually resulted in a win for your team.  Jumping over to the opponents side of the track if they are a head of you and auto-aiming their ass as you run behind them worked as well.  Lastly if you wreck, get stuck or otherwise screw something up and get left behind you can stop at the top of the bridge and get shots on the cap.  You can't hit the whole cap but you can at least try to get a few rounds in to reset rather than be driving further down the course trying to reach the cap and out of the fight.  The cap clock goes really fast.

OK on the AUTOAIM

zoom OUT  put the big plus sign (yours may be different I run Jimbos) on the tgt you want to autolock and right click the mouse.... DONE

My understanding is its YOUR crew to do with as you see fit...
Since I am in the process of training two crews and need some members for a third I am LOVING this
couple it with the On Track Event (X2 crew training every match)  and I am in the process of training 3 crews at present and I may just buy another one for the Sport to train them.. Its not hard to platoon and do 750 damage in these things and thats 3K for a win on crew training, Personally I dont get that much crew training except for occasional daily x2s and even then 3K XP consistently is pushing it.

Yea Leisure pretty freakin neat.
Link Posted: 9/30/2014 3:07:38 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

Yeah, I had Karl in one of my German SPGs, and one day noticed he was effectively 50%  He had turned into a Leichtraktor commander!  My T-62 Sport commander is now an MS-1 commander.  Both of them are now effectively useless to me, since retraining them to other tanks won't net me anything much over what I'd get just training fresh crew.  But then, I didn't play much of those other events.  Maybe these Chaffee guys will be worth spending the retraining creds/gold.  

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

you use gold and retrain them to whatever tank you want in the Murican line.
Link Posted: 9/30/2014 3:15:37 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
I'm hoping that they'll be busy driving an M41 at some point.  Probably a regular Chaffee first.  

In related news, 2 for 3 in the rallies today.  May just be getting the hang of it finally  

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Well it helps (or did for me) in pubbies to tell the guys on your team...

"Get to cap FIRST, Concentrate on DRIVING FIRST and shooting second, First team on cap wins 95% of the time....
Use Auto lock to shoot."

I did that for every match I was in after I figured out most people were trying to KILL the Enemy before they got to cap.

and on the off chance that XVM was working I told them to autolock the best player too...

Noticed someone talking about armor..on the sport

I Think I heard some clan mates say last night the Rear armor of the sport is better than the front...

One other tip, if someone is spankin dat butt...... Twerk it baby, youll be surprised how many rounds you bounce.....

dats right, Larry be "TWERKIN" dat sport!

and before you say it ...... NAHW .... My butt makes that tank look GOOD.

Link Posted: 9/30/2014 3:17:25 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
Squeezed a few in, going to on-track the E3 if I can. T40 seems like it will be cake.

http://wotlabs.net/sig_dark/na/lancecriminal86/signature.png
View Quote

T40 is easy mode if you can actually get a map to use it like a TD
Link Posted: 9/30/2014 3:27:59 PM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:

"Get to cap FIRST, Concentrate on DRIVING FIRST and shooting second, First team on cap wins 95% of the time....

Use Auto lock to shoot."

I did that for every match I was in after I figured out most people were trying to KILL the Enemy before they got to cap.

and on the off chance that XVM was working I told them to autolock the best player too...

I Think I heard some clan mates say last night the Rear armor of the sport is better than the front...

One other tip, if someone is spankin dat butt...... Twerk it baby, youll be surprised how many rounds you bounce.....

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Use Auto lock to shoot."

Yep, weakest armor is in front.  I bounced 200dmg my last match from the sides, but found that, if the guy I was chasing (having jumped lanes and got behind him) got me in autolock, he was penning my front more often than I was penning his rear.

I did better getting autolock and getting in front, then just holding the fire button down.  

Link Posted: 9/30/2014 3:41:07 PM EDT
[#12]

Leisure, if you pick a couple of days and times (preferably AFTER 9 eastern) I will be glad to do Strognhold with you and anyone else...If we do good, I will have my sister bring you some LOVE from Schullers.....
Link Posted: 9/30/2014 3:43:17 PM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:

Leisure, if you pick a couple of days and times (preferably AFTER 9 eastern) I will be glad to do Strognhold with you and anyone else...If we do good, I will have my sister bring you some LOVE from Schullers.....
View Quote
LOL! Obscure Springfield reference is obscure!
wait.... we're talking about donuts, right?

Link Posted: 9/30/2014 3:53:45 PM EDT
[#14]
Link Posted: 9/30/2014 3:56:22 PM EDT
[#15]
Nice barrel band Stig. Tough one to get I imagine.
Link Posted: 9/30/2014 4:42:17 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

Believe it or not I finished this thing last night and never ran a single round of gold.  I probably should have carried like 10 but I wanted to make the credits
ended up making over 300K plus the bonus at the end of 500K

Crew is 43 or 46% on the second skill
if you dont want the XP applied to the crew uncheck acc crew training before you finsh (I would rather have the crew trained)

as a Pubbie I tried to run either 1st or last.
Autoaim zoom out, concentrate on driving FIRST then when the reticle shows youll hit (certain parts of the map) SHOOT and SHOOT A LOT
sometimes I would jump to their side and shoot them all the way to cap
sometimes I wouldnt

In toons it all changes depending on the makeup of the opposite toon and what your guys wanna do.

for us most of the time it was RUN LIKE HELL to their cap and shoot as you could
as a general rule I would have between 350 and 600 if I stayed on my side and around a K if I jumped sides before we got to cap then at cap all hell breaks loose and I did as much ramming as shooting.
had two matches where we killed everyone on the way to cap (they all jumped on our side and thought they would just kill us on the way to cap..... Big mistake for them)
By the end it was more common for everyone to end up at cap in a brawl
had several against people that simply couldnt keep up driving wise where we just ran to cap and it was over.

Its not considered a premi tank so you cant switch crews from what I saw
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

you can run preme stuff but it doesnt change much....
switch to gold when you get in cap, and autoaim

Believe it or not I finished this thing last night and never ran a single round of gold.  I probably should have carried like 10 but I wanted to make the credits

if you dont want the XP applied to the crew uncheck acc crew training before you finsh (I would rather have the crew trained)

Autoaim zoom out, concentrate on driving FIRST then when the reticle shows youll hit (certain parts of the map) SHOOT and SHOOT A LOT
sometimes I wouldnt

In toons it all changes depending on the makeup of the opposite toon and what your guys wanna do.

for us most of the time it was RUN LIKE HELL to their cap and shoot as you could
as a general rule I would have between 350 and 600 if I stayed on my side and around a K if I jumped sides before we got to cap then at cap all hell breaks loose and I did as much ramming as shooting.
had two matches where we killed everyone on the way to cap (they all jumped on our side and thought they would just kill us on the way to cap..... Big mistake for them)
had several against people that simply couldnt keep up driving wise where we just ran to cap and it was over.

Something else to keep in mind is, if there's more than one enemy on cap, remember to keep switching targets for the reset. It doesn't matter how many tanks are on cap (1 or 3), it still counts as "3+", and it's only like a 21 second timer. That's kind of counter intuitive to folks like me who are used to focusing down low health tanks, but there it is.
Link Posted: 9/30/2014 4:54:46 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
One tactic I saw working extremely well is to stay back behind the enemy, so you have shots into their backs.  They might pen your front occasionally, but you can pen their backs almost every shot.  Funny how the old autoaim used to aim at turrets.... wish it worked that way for just this particular case.  Shooting at the hull often hits the concrete wall, if you aren't cautious.

I don't think my T62 crew went into a tank... I'm reasonably sure he went into the barracks?
When you think about it, this is a pretty neat thing they did, creating a (whole) crew that we can quickly train for the new line of US tanks.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I've also been running my Chaffee Sport crew in my Locust for extra learnings!
Link Posted: 9/30/2014 5:24:45 PM EDT
[#18]
First Chaf run I get the outside track. I get all the way to the end and BAM right in the drink. We still won though. LOL

Brad, now I know what it feels like.
Link Posted: 9/30/2014 6:18:51 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

Something else to keep in mind is, if there's more than one enemy on cap, remember to keep switching targets for the reset. It doesn't matter how many tanks are on cap (1 or 3), it still counts as "3+", and it's only like a 21 second timer. That's kind of counter intuitive to folks like me who are used to focusing down low health tanks, but there it is.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

you can run preme stuff but it doesnt change much....
switch to gold when you get in cap, and autoaim

sometimes I wouldnt

Glad you brought that up, I think each individual tank is considered "THREE" tanks which is why you can have one tank cap the base in 20ish seconds and three or more on cap is all but impossible for one person to reset.
Link Posted: 9/30/2014 6:26:41 PM EDT
[#20]
Oh yea the little bridge that you run on going to cap..... dont go in THAT water....

IF you go over the building the pond in "Front " of the building is fine... also there is a place to go around the building on the right side with a pretty cool ramp set up there too....

Last but not least .... the last jump... you have to make or you have screwed yourself and your team.... I havent found a way back without doing that section of the track again.

Also if they get behind you,  I like to bring them in close running into stuff and wiggling and then slam on the brakes and lettem fly right by.

Maverick
Link Posted: 9/30/2014 6:30:42 PM EDT
[#21]
I really am enjoying the Comet.

I got my first of these today.  Never had one before.

Victory!
Battle: Redshire
Vehicle: Comet
Experience received: 1,177
Credits received: 26,113
Battle achievements: 1 Mark of Excellence, Mastery Badge: "3rd Class"

I put out 1311 in DMG

TRG

Link Posted: 9/30/2014 8:34:02 PM EDT
[#22]
I feel like a Nork General tonight.

First ace in the KV-85, and 8015 WN8

Link Posted: 9/30/2014 8:45:47 PM EDT
[#23]
Really liking the chaffee rally
Link Posted: 9/30/2014 9:07:48 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:

XVM has been broke a few days now.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Tried to 'fix' and over-write the mod pack I had installed.  That's the problem with some of the mod packs out there... had to uninstall the entire client.

Now am waiting to choose much more carefully with the next mod pack.

Use Odem Mortis.  You click the box on the mods you want then hit install and it does all the dirty work for you.  So simple even Journeyman can handle it....(with help )

Used OM, but XVM stats is still fuxored for me-shows win chance but not player WN8 ratings.

XVM has been broke a few days now.

XVM was only down to update the stats.  As of the 28th, it is back up.
Link Posted: 9/30/2014 9:08:39 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:

Used OM, but XVM stats is still fuxored for me-shows win chance but not player WN8 ratings.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Tried to 'fix' and over-write the mod pack I had installed.  That's the problem with some of the mod packs out there... had to uninstall the entire client.

Use Odem Mortis.  You click the box on the mods you want then hit install and it does all the dirty work for you.  So simple even Journeyman can handle it....(with help )

Is it not showing at all or is there no place for it?  Some XVM configs don't show player stats so you might need to find a config that shows player stats.

You also have to go onto the XVM website now and Activate your client.  If you don't, XVM won't show up player stats as well.
Link Posted: 9/30/2014 9:20:04 PM EDT
[#26]

Quoted:
Is it not showing at all or is there no place for it?  Some XVM configs don't show player stats so you might need to find a config that shows player stats.

You also have to go onto the XVM website now and Activate your client.  If you don't, XVM won't show up player stats as well.
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

It's working again for me, and was activated on XVM FWIW.

Link Posted: 9/30/2014 9:32:58 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Probably just had to DC from the game to allow XVM to reset for client.
Link Posted: 9/30/2014 10:16:24 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:
If you're gonna build one, might as well do 5 at once.

For what we've spent on WoTs as a group, I bet we could have bought one of those as a group buy.

Another interesting tank video I ran across while looking at the Tiger.....

http://youtu.be/pYsQy3mHV10

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
And now for something completely different. Anybody want a full scale working replica of a Tiger I? Leave it to the Russians to do it......

http://izismile.com/2012/02/14/handcrafted_tiger_i_tank_replica_69_pics_1_video.html

For what we've spent on WoTs as a group, I bet we could have bought one of those as a group buy.

That's a great sound, isn't it?  Sounded like that engine didn't like to idle though in that damp air.

Haven't downloaded 9.3 yet, but from all of the screen shots looks like a lot of awards being passed around!   Are those actually "meaningful" or just some more participation medals?
Link Posted: 9/30/2014 10:23:36 PM EDT
[#29]

Quoted:
That's a great sound, isn't it?  Sounded like that engine didn't like to idle though in that damp air.
Haven't downloaded 9.3 yet, but from all of the screen shots looks like a lot of awards being passed around!   Are those actually "meaningful" or just some more participation medals?

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

And now for something completely different. Anybody want a full scale working replica of a Tiger I? Leave it to the Russians to do it......

http://izismile.com/2012/02/14/handcrafted_tiger_i_tank_replica_69_pics_1_video.html

They are a joke. Hence all the NORK and USSR General pictures. The only one I think is worth having around is the one for when you shoot and the other guy shoots and you take each other out. All the rest are pretty gay.

Link Posted: 9/30/2014 10:24:17 PM EDT
[#30]
ZOOMIE AND SAX

Link Posted: 9/30/2014 10:32:15 PM EDT
[#31]

Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Lot of the older, more 'sperienced guys are looking down their noses at them, to the point where it's starting to remind me of professor's wives at a university cocktail party.  

I'm thinking that, for newer guys who don't get an ace badge every three or four games, they're not such a joke.  I mean, it isn't like they're bronze stars or anything, but when the whole thing is new and you're struggling, getting an e-medal for, say, doing more than your points in damage is encouraging.  

And, hey, who doesn't like shinies?  We live in an age when people take selfies and post breakfast pics to the internet-- giving an extra pat on the back to the scrubs who are trying isn't a bad thing, so far as I'm concerned.  Think they're stupid?  Ignore them.  Maybe for 9.4, WG will include a feature to turn the lesser medals off.

Link Posted: 9/30/2014 11:35:18 PM EDT
[#32]
I've put a spall liner and trained my driver for controlled impact. It makes resetting cap awesome

Best was I bounced a dudes tank atop of mine and my 1 damage per half second was nothing compared to his 3. Pushed him against something and a team make rammed him from the side for the kill

Sometimes it sucks not having replay turned on
Link Posted: 9/30/2014 11:37:06 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:

Lot of the older, more 'sperienced guys are looking down their noses at them, to the point where it's starting to remind me of professor's wives at a university cocktail party.  

I'm thinking that, for newer guys who don't get an ace badge every three or four games, they're not such a joke.  I mean, it isn't like they're bronze stars or anything, but when the whole thing is new and you're struggling, getting an e-medal for, say, doing more than your points in damage is encouraging.  

And, hey, who doesn't like shinies?  We live in an age when people take selfies and post breakfast pics to the internet-- giving an extra pat on the back to the scrubs who are trying isn't a bad thing, so far as I'm concerned.  Think they're stupid?  Ignore them.  Maybe for 9.4, WG will include a feature to turn the lesser medals off.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Link Posted: 10/1/2014 12:51:13 AM EDT
[#34]
Can you not junk/sell the chafee sport and keep the tank slot? I played one game and knew right off it wasn't for me.
Link Posted: 10/1/2014 12:52:54 AM EDT
[#35]

Quoted:

They are a joke. Hence all the NORK and USSR General pictures. The only one I think is worth having around is the one for when you shoot and the other guy shoots and you take each other out. All the rest are pretty gay.

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

It's a joke because you literally get some of them every match or near every match like fire for effect.

Link Posted: 10/1/2014 1:57:38 AM EDT
[#36]

Quoted:

Can you not junk/sell the chafee sport and keep the tank slot? I played one game and knew right off it wasn't for me.
View Quote
If you don't like the racing, you're dead inside.

Link Posted: 10/1/2014 2:07:17 AM EDT
[#37]

Quoted:

View Quote

The tank, and possibly the slot, will vanish on its own after the event ends.  With the Karl, the slot remained, as did the commander.  With the T-62 Sport, the commander remained, but the slot disappeared with the tank.

Since it's essentially, a Tier 1, its value is 0.  Just treat it like a girlfriend.  Ignore it for awhile and it'll go away on its own.

Link Posted: 10/1/2014 2:37:36 AM EDT
[#38]
Less than 15k exp left to unlock my T30. I should have it unlocked by tomorrow or Thursday.
Link Posted: 10/1/2014 2:42:22 AM EDT
[#39]
That long distance run....  I don't think the 50 wins is going to be an issue, but I seem to be getting that 1000 cap points 8 or 10 at a time, except for the single game where I was last man on my team and got all 100.

Something about me must just draw fire.
Link Posted: 10/1/2014 2:44:24 AM EDT
[#40]
1 run and 1 win was enough for me, just didn't see the point of it. Thought I might just get a free slot out of it.
Link Posted: 10/1/2014 2:47:01 AM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:
That long distance run....  I don't think the 50 wins is going to be an issue, but I seem to be getting that 1000 cap points 8 or 10 at a time, except for the single game where I was last man on my team and got all 100.

Something about me must just draw fire.
View Quote

Got in with Zoomie and Leisure we had some fun running them

I havent done much in real tanks lately cause I been

RACIN

Link Posted: 10/1/2014 4:27:04 AM EDT
[#42]

Remind me to hunt you for sport next time I see you...
Link Posted: 10/1/2014 7:42:16 AM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:
Less than 15k exp left to unlock my T30. I should have it unlocked by tomorrow or Thursday.
View Quote

Prepare to be underwhelmed.
Link Posted: 10/1/2014 7:56:56 AM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Yeah I like them too, if it encourages the potatoes to try a little harder then it's effective.  A little more bling in the results screen doesn't hurt either, we all like teh shiny.  
Link Posted: 10/1/2014 9:01:24 AM EDT
[#45]

Quoted:

View Quote

I didn't like it for the first couple matches, but then I figured it out.

It is a whole lot of fun, and you get a huge amount of crew XP.  

If you use it to train your free crew, you can have a 4 man, nearly 2-skill, crew by the end of the event (10/13).

Plus 500K credits.
The trick is ignore all the bullshit trying to kill them, and just get on cap ASAP.

As soon as the race starts, autolock, and just shoot when you can, or if you are busy, hold down the shoot button.

But, under all circumstances keep driving and get on cap.  The cap timer goes REALLY fast.

If you and a team mate get there 5 seconds early, you win every time.

Especially if you both hide behind a building and one of you is left alone for 10 seconds.

Link Posted: 10/1/2014 9:26:58 AM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:

hey you were the one all

"I'D take pleasure in Guttin you Boy"

Not my fault you guys had to run in front of my T7 and get all

DEADED

and I could hear Saxman when I popped the hill on him too

he was all....

MFin GD .......LARRY!

Oh and I thought all that was forgive when we spanked that SIMP team last night...

Link Posted: 10/1/2014 9:55:22 AM EDT
[#47]

Snuck a few in last night, slowly farming that WN8, should break 1600 soon!!!!!!!111^34
Link Posted: 10/1/2014 10:26:03 AM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I liked the T30...esp once I got the 155.   Typical 'Merica heavy tank tactics but with a really big stick.   Stay hull down, rock, abuse your gun depression.   I did much better in the T30 than I am doing in the E4.  Or at least it feels like that.
Link Posted: 10/1/2014 10:34:15 AM EDT
[#49]
Chaffee racing tip posted by LERT at the WOT forum:

If you have accelerated crew training engaged and you're nearing the end of the 50 win mission (say, you're at 46 out of 50 wins like me) turn accelerated crew training off once it's on the crewmember you want to accelerate more than the others. For me, that is the commander. Then when you're at 49 wins, turn it back on again. This ensures that the crewmember you want to train most gets the additional 25k bonus XP for finishing the mission.
Link Posted: 10/1/2014 10:35:55 AM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:
http://wotlabs.net/sig_dark/na/lancecriminal86/signature.png

Snuck a few in last night, slowly farming that WN8, should break 1600 soon!!!!!!!111^34
View Quote

Yeah, I'm about to hit 1500. Dang another 100 to go till I'm solid blue.
Page / 1010
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top