[#2]
Link Posted: 9/29/2014 3:13:47 AM EDT
[#3]
turn
Link Posted: 9/29/2014 4:40:54 AM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

It's either a martini, with gin, or it's not.

Fuck off if you think they are the same.

TRG
View Quote

I may have made this argument years ago here in the ARFcom forums.

Fully agree - vodka drinkers stole the name in an attempt to feel classy about their flavorless crap.

----------

I apologize to everyone for that drunken rant last night.

But gin is good.
Link Posted: 9/29/2014 6:58:50 AM EDT
[#5]
Just doing my best to pull my ass out of a hole. Just went over 50% win Rate.

Link Posted: 9/29/2014 8:14:24 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

http://wotlabs.net/sig_dark/na/Ventilator96/signature.png
View Quote

NIce job.

Congrats
Link Posted: 9/29/2014 8:22:23 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

Fully agree - vodka drinkers stole the name in an attempt to feel classy about their flavorless crap.

----------

But gin is good.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

TRG

----------

But gin is good.

I bought a bottle of Boodles this weekend... pretty good.  Every try it?
Link Posted: 9/29/2014 8:41:38 AM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:

----------

But gin is good.
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

TRG

----------

But gin is good.
I lol'd. No worries!

Link Posted: 9/29/2014 9:09:41 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

http://wotlabs.net/sig_dark/na/Ventilator96/signature.png
View Quote

You're almost like my twin.

Link Posted: 9/29/2014 9:28:47 AM EDT
[#10]

Since we're all posting stats. Close to rolling over 1500.

Sucks that  I am out of high tier stuff to grind. Back to the low tiers again to work up.
Link Posted: 9/29/2014 9:29:06 AM EDT
[#11]
Double tap
Link Posted: 9/29/2014 9:57:00 AM EDT
[#12]
I tried the chaffee sport motocross bullshit and was issued a warning for leaving the game.

Seriously? What's going on. If I want to play motocross I'll do it on a motorcycle.
Link Posted: 9/29/2014 9:59:59 AM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

----------

But gin is good.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

TRG

----------

But gin is good.

Apologize..... Drunken Rant ......

LMAO

THAT WAS A DRUNKEN RANT.......

LMAO, Try harder that shit was funny....
Link Posted: 9/29/2014 10:02:13 AM EDT
[#14]

TY ZOOMIE

was at 30K of the 45K exp needed for the T25 now i can Easily go further down that line.

Funny they Nerf the Kitty to Death then make an On Track for the Other line LMFAo me likes.

Link Posted: 9/29/2014 10:37:28 AM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

TY ZOOMIE

was at 30K of the 45K exp needed for the T25 now i can Easily go further down that line.

Funny they Nerf the Kitty to Death then make an On Track for the Other line LMFAo me likes.

View All Quotes
Quoted:

TY ZOOMIE

More of a TRAIN YO MURICAN CREW  week/ Month .

regardless how stupid it is the rally is 1K free XP and and 1K Crew XP for a win
and costs you notta thing

then you have the TD mission for the E3 where all games are X2 Crew training

so uh.

Train dem crews

and I honestly think I will be WAY past bored before I finish 50 wins in the rally but its an easy crew training that costs you nothing at all.
Link Posted: 9/29/2014 10:48:59 AM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

regardless how stupid it is the rally is 1K free XP and and 1K Crew XP for a win

so uh.

Train dem crews

and I honestly think I will be WAY past bored before I finish 50 wins in the rally but its an easy crew training that costs you nothing at all.
View Quote

Yeah TY larry will do will grab the Whole line of TD's and go ape shit on this on track and the rest i need a couple more American crews specially need one Another one fully trained for the T32.

One TD i know i am great at s the Jackson so far today out of 5 games i am pulling a 1600 WN8 day so far average damage per game thus far is 1200 to 1400. 4500 Exp thus far not bad. i dunno if i can pull off the Full ontrack but i am going to put in a big effort on this one.

Link Posted: 9/29/2014 11:17:29 AM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

Yeah TY larry will do will grab the Whole line of TD's and go ape shit on this on track and the rest i need a couple more American crews specially need one Another one fully trained for the T32.

One TD i know i am great at s the Jackson so far today out of 5 games i am pulling a 1600 WN8 day so far average damage per game thus far is 1200 to 1400. 4500 Exp thus far not bad. i dunno if i can pull off the Full ontrack but i am going to put in a big effort on this one.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

so uh.

Train dem crews

Personally I would concentrate on training one or two.
you should have two crews at about 1 completed skill if you finish the mission

and dont forget there are LOTS of goodies to use or sell too

the camo net, BInos
all the consumables
sell all those premium ones for big cash  ... hell there is 300K worth of preme consumables and no one uses those stupid AFEs anyway.

There is - normal consumables which most people will use, but still almost 1 million credits worth of goodies + the TD if you wanna sellem  

Im gonna use it to train a couple crews myself since I will need one for the M48, and one for the Bulldog and that will leave one extra from the Rally.

Dont care if I finish the mission or not.
Link Posted: 9/29/2014 11:29:17 AM EDT
[#18]
Roger larry will do.

Yes i got to Re adjust the Crew skills to have Full camo will do that Tomorrow but other than that and moving the Bino / Camo net back and forth i think these 2 will be best bet for me i am better in Turreted TD'S but i want to get better at non Turreted TD's

Wolverine Crew will see up to tier 7 battles top gun and modules moved a regular tank crew to the TD.

Jackson Crew will see up to tier 8 battles top gun and modules moved a regular tank crew to the TD.

Link Posted: 9/29/2014 11:30:32 AM EDT
[#19]
wow Noobmeter has my stuff ALL screwed up....

According to them I have played 201 battles in the last 7 days

1107 of them in the T67
436 in the KV85

yea those arent typos 201 battles with 1443 played in two tanks ....

and then the stuff I have really done I guess.... It doesn't look right either though

and somehow my wn8 for the last week is below 1k... Strange...

Link Posted: 9/29/2014 11:36:49 AM EDT
[#20]

Quoted:

View Quote
I can believe it after seeing how you played in that match against Coastie.

Link Posted: 9/29/2014 11:42:37 AM EDT
[#21]
Everything is starting to go in the right direction now including WN8 kills got to come up.

Kills aint making Sense i am killing at least 20-30 tanks a day now or more guess it takes into account B4 stuff.

Link Posted: 9/29/2014 11:44:15 AM EDT
[#22]

Quoted:

Everything is starting to go in the right direction now including WN8 kills got to come up.

Kills aint making Sense i am killing at least 20-30 tanks a day now or more guess it takes into account B4 stuff.

http://wotlabs.net/sig_dark/na/crazedcat/signature.png
View Quote
Recent WN8 is based on 60 days, I believe.

I think you are expected to kill just less than 1 tank per match. Shoot for at least 1... that's a reasonable goal, and will help WN8 and WR.

Link Posted: 9/29/2014 11:44:42 AM EDT
[#23]
That racing shit is pretty fun.

Also Vodka makes best martini because Russian.

Link Posted: 9/29/2014 11:54:14 AM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Burnnnnnnn
Link Posted: 9/29/2014 11:56:45 AM EDT
[#25]
Guys...tell me what I need to know about the T54E1.  Strangely enough I trust y'all more than other random internet people.  

Anyway, I have unlocked it and just need to grind out a few more shekels to buy it.   The T69 is meh for me.  Sometimes it shined; others, I was an ammo-racked, non-penning, quick kill.  Although to be fair, I never shot a single premium round in the thing.

Also, does anyone know if I can mount the 105 on the T54E1 without upgrading the tracks?
Link Posted: 9/29/2014 11:59:04 AM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
I think you are expected to kill just less than 1 tank per match. Shoot for at least 1... that's a reasonable goal, and will help WN8 and WR.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

http://wotlabs.net/sig_dark/na/crazedcat/signature.png

Leisure is correct here, if you aren't getting ONE kill per match your WN8 will suffer.
WN8 is mostly damage but if you'll notice all the WN8 scales have a # of expected "Kills" too and if you dont get that kill your WN8 will Suffer .... A LOT

The next kill doesn't do much until you have done close to Half or double your expected damage (don't remember)  then the improvement /kill in WN8 falls off quite a bit... but you ALWAYS need ONE..
and one kill without the expected damage doesn't help much either. Neither does 6.

Link Posted: 9/29/2014 12:08:17 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:
Guys...tell me what I need to know about the T54E1.  Strangely enough I trust y'all more than other random internet people.  

Anyway, I have unlocked it and just need to grind out a few more shekels to buy it.   The T69 is meh for me.  Sometimes it shined; others, I was an ammo-racked, non-penning, quick kill.  Although to be fair, I never shot a single premium round in the thing.

Also, does anyone know if I can mount the 105 on the T54E1 without upgrading the tracks?
View Quote

I love my T54E1.  You HAVE to be a shoot and scoot player taking shots of opportunity when you can, preferably when the enemy is too busy engaging someone else to notice you, much like the T69.

You need to upgrade the tracks before you can mount the top gun.  I just looked in game and it said "modules too heavy".  Maybe you can use the enhanced torsion bars?
Link Posted: 9/29/2014 12:08:40 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:
http://wotlabs.net/sig_dark/na/joecoastie99/signature.png

Since we're all posting stats. Close to rolling over 1500.

Sucks that  I am out of high tier stuff to grind. Back to the low tiers again to work up.
View Quote

I have to start over and get the Frenchies going sadly, because "competitive" tonks. Unless I just get the 110 instead? Plus I gotta do the IS3/IS7, and nevermind buying the E100 I finally unlocked. Or the FV4202 I'm grinding. Or the JgE100 I unlocked months ago.

I had an epic Saturday night, then a CRAP last night, so I rage quitted. I was 2500 WN8 after 20+ games Saturday, 67% WR. Cent 7/1 and ISU were printing WN8!
Link Posted: 9/29/2014 12:14:28 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:

Burnnnnnnn
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Burnnnnnnn

Did more damage than you, cant help it my team SUCKED.  That freakin scrub Sky cancer shotgunned me when I was coming to end your reign or it would'a been all

CCC and shit....

thats ......CANCEL CHRISTMAS COASTIE

Sorry I didn't answer you sooner I wasn't paying any attn to chat at all...

Wow that T150 has a longer Aim time than I remember, and no matter how I angled that freakin Crommy penned me every time.
I would shoot at the IS ..... it would be all "THAT ONE BOUNCED" and I would be all WTF there is a beauty mark on his lower front. back up and snap shoot at an angle and "THEIR HIT"  and I would be all "thats more like it"
and the the crommy would pop out and I would be all "TURN YOU BEEACHES"  and then LOL you cant pen SHEIT now ...... WTF you penned me .... HOW .... You penned me AGAIN ..... Im gonna toast your ...... IS2 up ....BING  that one bounced... Rinse repeat
while in the background on coms Leisure.... is alll

I FOUND COASTIE
Im SHOOTING COASTIE
HA HA HA I SHOT COASTIE
HA HA IM GOING FOR HIM
HA HA >>>>>>S.....H......A........I........T   Im deaaaaad
all in the "Voice" of his which is why HK and I didnt carry .....
He put us to sleep!  

but anyway
I dont think I have ever been penned consistently by a crommy like that, at brawling distance from the FRONT while angled driving the T150

Freakin HAX I tell ya....HAX

I know I was HAXED off anyway

GG man.

Link Posted: 9/29/2014 12:15:20 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:
Guys...tell me what I need to know about the T54E1. Strangely enough I trust y'all more than other random internet people.  

View Quote

KARAZY
Link Posted: 9/29/2014 12:23:14 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:

Did more damage than you, cant help it my team SUCKED.  That freakin scrub Sky cancer shotgunned me when I was coming to end your reign or it would'a been all

CCC and shit....

Wow that T150 has a longer Aim time than I remember, and no matter how I angled that freakin Crommy penned me every time.
I would shoot at the IS ..... it would be all "THAT ONE BOUNCED" and I would be all WTF there is a beauty mark on his lower front. back up and snap shoot at an angle and "THEIR HIT"  and I would be all "thats more like it"
and the the crommy would pop out and I would be all "TURN YOU BEEACHES"  and then LOL you cant pen SHEIT now ...... WTF you penned me .... HOW .... You penned me AGAIN ..... Im gonna toast your ...... IS2 up ....BING  that one bounced... Rinse repeat

I FOUND COASTIE
Im SHOOTING COASTIE
HA HA HA I SHOT COASTIE
HA HA IM GOING FOR HIM
He put us to sleep!  

but anyway
I dont think I have ever been penned consistently by a crommy like that, at brawling distance from the FRONT while angled driving the T150

GG man.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Burnnnnnnn

CCC and shit....

I FOUND COASTIE
Im SHOOTING COASTIE
HA HA HA I SHOT COASTIE
HA HA IM GOING FOR HIM
He put us to sleep!  

but anyway

GG man.

you guys did do more damage than me. I have like 6 battles in that thing....I just play it for the lulz. That was the only match I togged yesterday.
Link Posted: 9/29/2014 12:25:33 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:

you guys did do more damage than me. I have like 6 battles in that thing....I just play it for the lulz. That was the only match I togged yesterday.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Burnnnnnnn

CCC and shit....

I FOUND COASTIE
Im SHOOTING COASTIE
HA HA HA I SHOT COASTIE
HA HA IM GOING FOR HIM
He put us to sleep!  

but anyway

GG man.

What other reason is there to play a TOG?
Link Posted: 9/29/2014 12:30:08 PM EDT
[#33]

Quoted:

I FOUND COASTIE

Im SHOOTING COASTIE

HA HA HA I SHOT COASTIE

HA HA IM GOING FOR HIM

View Quote
That's pretty much how it went down, too.  

I saw Death's and Larry's green silhouettes through the buildings, and it looked like they were moving in to engage you.  

So I booked ass in to get whatever table scrap of hit points from your dying bloated carcass might be left to scavenge.

Only to see that they were not there at all and I went in too soon.  

Link Posted: 9/29/2014 1:02:53 PM EDT
[#34]
Getting my tier 8 on this morning. Won 5 of 9.

Took my KV4 for a spin on Himmelsdorf. When a KV4, KV5 and T32 take tank alley, bad things happen to those on the receiving end.

Sometimes you can't carry hard enough. Got lit and nuked by the S51

Sometimes you can lumber along and soak up enough hits for your muppet team to win

Link Posted: 9/29/2014 1:51:36 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:
I saw Death's and Larry's green silhouettes through the buildings, and it looked like they were moving in to engage you.  
So I booked ass in to get whatever table scrap of hit points from your dying bloated carcass might be left to scavenge.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
I FOUND COASTIE
Im SHOOTING COASTIE
HA HA HA I SHOT COASTIE
HA HA IM GOING FOR HIM

I knew you were down that alley because you killed the stugIII. I was like, nope, nope, nope. Not with that alpha. You and the hellcat could have ended me in two salvo's that's why I retreated. Ah, oh well. can't win them all.
Link Posted: 9/29/2014 1:54:28 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:
http://i1288.photobucket.com/albums/b499/Saxplayer1911/0929snip_zps8f216d69.jpg
Took my KV4 for a spin on Himmelsdorf. When a KV4, KV5 and T32 take tank alley, bad things happen to those on the receiving end.
http://i1288.photobucket.com/albums/b499/Saxplayer1911/shot_101_zpsbdac154a.jpg
http://i1288.photobucket.com/albums/b499/Saxplayer1911/shot_100_zps4ed99ae4.jpg
Sometimes you can lumber along and soak up enough hits for your muppet team to win
http://i1288.photobucket.com/albums/b499/Saxplayer1911/shot_099_zps569c27c9.jpg
View Quote

How do you like the T28. I have had it unlocked for a long time now, just never got around to trying it out.
Link Posted: 9/29/2014 1:54:47 PM EDT
[#37]
So if yall like the chaffee race mode, its a super fast way to grind a crews skills up. im 1/3 the way to brothers in arms after 3 wins
Link Posted: 9/29/2014 2:02:08 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:

How do you like the T28. I have had it unlocked for a long time now, just never got around to trying it out.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
http://i1288.photobucket.com/albums/b499/Saxplayer1911/0929snip_zps8f216d69.jpg
http://i1288.photobucket.com/albums/b499/Saxplayer1911/shot_101_zpsbdac154a.jpg
http://i1288.photobucket.com/albums/b499/Saxplayer1911/shot_100_zps4ed99ae4.jpg
http://i1288.photobucket.com/albums/b499/Saxplayer1911/shot_099_zps569c27c9.jpg

Play it front towards enemy and you'll be fine.
Link Posted: 9/29/2014 2:07:22 PM EDT
[#39]
At least u guys are improving in win rate... mine is going into the toliet.

Link Posted: 9/29/2014 2:49:58 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:
So if yall like the chaffee race mode, its a super fast way to grind a crews skills up. im 1/3 the way to brothers in arms after 3 wins
View Quote

12 wins 60% on first skill

I like to hang back like I cant drive, jump the mid to the other lane.......

and BE SPANKIN THAT ASS ALL THE WAY TO CAP

1387  damage best so far.
Link Posted: 9/29/2014 3:34:12 PM EDT
[#41]
Just got my 1st mark of excellence in the Chaffee. Also got some more retard medals.
Link Posted: 9/29/2014 3:44:12 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:

No citrus, and strong on the Juniper?  No, I have not - but i would love to try it.

Have you tried Hendrick's gin?  It goes in what seems to be the opposite direction, but it's the only alcohol that can get an entire party's worth of people to agree at least smells great ... even if they don't want to taste it, lol.

It tastes great, too.

I'm looking for my next job at the moment, but after I get settled will definitely try Boodles.  Thank you.

Quoted:

Apologize..... Drunken Rant ......

LMAO

THAT WAS A DRUNKEN RANT.......

LMAO, Try harder that shit was funny....

I like this crowd.  
Link Posted: 9/29/2014 4:16:52 PM EDT
[#43]
This NORK medal shit is ridiculous. Received all of this for this one battle:

Map: Mountain Pass
Vehicle: Pz.Kpfw. B2 740 (f)
Exp: 2,157  
Credits: 34,212 (compensation for damage caused by allies: 52)

High Caliber
Steel Wall
Cool-Headed
Mastery Badge: "Ace Tanker"
Fire for Effect
Fighter
Shellproof
Duelist
Bruiser

WN8 was 4727
Link Posted: 9/29/2014 4:27:10 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:

High Caliber
Steel Wall
Cool-Headed
Fire for Effect
Fighter
Shellproof
Duelist
Bruiser

WN8 was 4727
View Quote

They need to add one for butthurt/sandy cunt. That Ashes guy we came across would definitely earn one.
Link Posted: 9/29/2014 4:32:09 PM EDT
[#45]
Looks like I'll be taking another break from WoT. I am about to disconnect my AT&T internet and complete my move into town. Mediacom says that the earliest they can have a tech come by for my internet service is 3 WEEKS. Unless they find something else, I guess I'll see you guys in a few weeks.
Link Posted: 9/29/2014 4:33:51 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:

View Quote

The T54E1 is very similar to the T69.  If you didn't like the T69 you won't care for the T54E1.

I really liked both the T54E1 and T69.  Played them as an ambush tank and made sure to pack up with another tank or two.  Nothing is more fun than a corner push where your heavies roll around and take the first volley and you come in and clean house in the time it takes everyone to reload.  Better yet when a tank peaks the corner and you track them and then again after they use their repair kit all the while taking 75-80% of their HP's.

30 second reloads are frustrating and I almost always ran gold in both the T69 and T54E1
Link Posted: 9/29/2014 5:01:31 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:

They need to add one for butthurt/sandy cunt. That Ashes guy we came across would definitely earn one.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

High Caliber
Steel Wall
Cool-Headed
Fire for Effect
Fighter
Shellproof
Duelist
Bruiser

WN8 was 4727

Yep, definitely sandy vag's out there today
Link Posted: 9/29/2014 5:08:04 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:

The T54E1 is very similar to the T69.  If you didn't like the T69 you won't care for the T54E1.

I really liked both the T54E1 and T69.  Played them as an ambush tank and made sure to pack up with another tank or two.  Nothing is more fun than a corner push where your heavies roll around and take the first volley and you come in and clean house in the time it takes everyone to reload.  Better yet when a tank peaks the corner and you track them and then again after they use their repair kit all the while taking 75-80% of their HP's.

30 second reloads are frustrating and I almost always ran gold in both the T69 and T54E1
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I WANT to like the T69, but as a nonpremium/cheapass player, running straight gold would crush me.    What I really hope is that with the hugely increased burst damage and workable pen, I can kill those tanks I could never kill in the T69, which was always one round short.
Link Posted: 9/29/2014 5:12:53 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:

I WANT to like the T69, but as a nonpremium/cheapass player, running straight gold would crush me.    What I really hope is that with the hugely increased burst damage and workable pen, I can kill those tanks I could never kill in the T69, which was always one round short.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Your best bet is an ambush tank if you don't run gold.  Especially in tier 9 and 10 games.
Link Posted: 9/29/2014 5:28:53 PM EDT
[#50]
LARRY Ok i see what your talking about Nice that rally so far liking it 3 wins 1 loss i should be able to pull off most of the wins in the next 2 days.

1/3rd of the way to BIA for the crew already. and Dat tank can drift like a mofo lol
Page / 1010
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top