Link Posted: 8/1/2014 8:38:32 PM EDT
[#2]
TUrn.
Link Posted: 8/1/2014 8:38:43 PM EDT
[#3]
TUrn.

Link Posted: 8/1/2014 8:49:22 PM EDT
[#4]
Holy fuck there are way too fucking many faggots on right now.
Link Posted: 8/1/2014 8:51:25 PM EDT
[#5]

Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

View Quote
Having a hard time picking one for a random encounter?

Link Posted: 8/1/2014 9:00:03 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Exactly! So many choices
Link Posted: 8/1/2014 9:13:33 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Link Posted: 8/1/2014 9:37:57 PM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:

Tournament starts at 9PM CST, 10PM EST.

Please be on AR_15 TS 15 minutes early!
View Quote

10 minutes. We need everyone please.

Link Posted: 8/1/2014 9:44:30 PM EDT
[#9]
first for me

Link Posted: 8/1/2014 9:45:11 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

Gooby, get the 100.  It's fucking rapetastic.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

I don't think I'll get the 100, the IV get's into X battles just fine. There are plenty of X battles where I place top 3 for damage. IV's smaller size, speed, and low target profile while engaging from cover is something that I can't see giving up for the massive size of the 100.

My IV crew is all messed up Got 4 guys with 4 skills, 1 with 2 and 1 with 1

Gooby, get the 100.  It's fucking rapetastic.

I'm really looking forward to the 100. I should have my IV researched after the weekend and I have enough free XP to get all modules. Hell, I'm just really looking forward to the IV as well, though I've read some people say its a let down. I don't see how...
Link Posted: 8/1/2014 10:10:40 PM EDT
[#11]
Finished the 40k with a string of x5 wins.
Already have the LTP, so +850 gold and +1 garage slot.

First time completing such a challenge. Wonder if I can get the Dicker Max now...
Link Posted: 8/1/2014 10:17:37 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

First time completing such a challenge. Wonder if I can get the Dicker Max now...
View Quote

This is my second one, got the 12,500 gold for the T34 event last time. Now if they'd only do these events all the time I'd never have to put any cash in for premium
Link Posted: 8/1/2014 10:18:36 PM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:

first for me

http://i.imgur.com/GFZKJjq.png
View Quote
Hacks!

Seriously man, you oughta get in with on tourneys and strongholds in AR_15

Link Posted: 8/1/2014 10:26:02 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

This is my second one, got the 12,500 gold for the T34 event last time. Now if they'd only do these events all the time I'd never have to put any cash in for premium
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Unfortunately I've either sucked too much, not cared enough, or been too busy to ever actually complete one before.

But my schedule miiiiight allow the Dicker challenge. Wish I'd'a finished the T34 when it was on, but...yeah.
Link Posted: 8/1/2014 11:55:15 PM EDT
[#15]
Just got home and I see the Tards did well. Good job guys.
Link Posted: 8/2/2014 12:22:25 AM EDT
[#16]
Had a fun game in my Cent earlier with billpete (in his Ferdi).

Got pretty sporty at the end, me vs three tanks, one on cap.

Cent Ace Mastery (4th mission in tank)
Link Posted: 8/2/2014 1:10:22 AM EDT
[#17]

Quoted:

View Quote
Thanks!!

It was a gimme, really. They only showed up with 4 tanks, and all red players. We had 8, with purple, blue and green players.

Link Posted: 8/2/2014 1:29:45 AM EDT
[#18]

Quoted:

Thanks!!

It was a gimme, really. They only showed up with 4 tanks, and all red players. We had 8, with purple, blue and green players.

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Thanks!!

LOL

I felt like SUCH a shitstick showing up for the Tards match last weekend and being the only green player with everybody else purple or nearly so.
Link Posted: 8/2/2014 1:30:24 AM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
Thanks!!

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Thanks!!

What time tomorrow?
Link Posted: 8/2/2014 1:38:21 AM EDT
[#20]

Quoted:
What time tomorrow?
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Thanks!!

What time tomorrow?
9pm CST

We need more Cruiser 4s and one PZ.

Link Posted: 8/2/2014 1:38:42 AM EDT
[#21]

Quoted:

LOL

I felt like SUCH a shitstick showing up for the Tards match last weekend and being the only green player with everybody else purple or nearly so.
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Thanks!!

LOL

You did great man! We were glad to have you.

Link Posted: 8/2/2014 2:00:33 AM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
9pm CST

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Thanks!!

What time tomorrow?
9pm CST

I will bring the Cruiser
Link Posted: 8/2/2014 2:04:16 AM EDT
[#23]
Not a bad day for me considering the x5 weekend derp:

68.8% WR
22 kills (16 games)
30,770 damage dealt
1777 efficiency
1964 WN8
Link Posted: 8/2/2014 2:13:25 AM EDT
[#24]

Quoted:

LOL

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Thanks!!

LOL

I'm nowhere near purple.

Link Posted: 8/2/2014 2:16:48 AM EDT
[#25]
Had a great night. Tourney was a freebee. Tried to do some strongholds but no one wanted to. So I tooned with Jsarc and JBlom. Much fun was had. Well, at least by me. Raped some tier 8's tonight. Many tears from an IS6 on Karkov and did 3k damage in my P2 for my x5. Not gonna complain about that!

Still trying to figure out the Lorraine. I know it is capable of so much more than 1500 per match out of me. Loader is being retrained to safe stowage after my 4th match in it and had my freaking turret blown sky high by an IS4 about 1 minute into the game. Love the tank though. I've already gotten to do the whole "Oh, look, three tanks on low health" trick.

Link Posted: 8/2/2014 2:21:14 AM EDT
[#26]
Look, Huskers, no more T49 stat paddin!

Link Posted: 8/2/2014 2:23:45 AM EDT
[#27]

Quoted:

Not a bad day for me considering the x5 weekend derp:

68.8% WR

22 kills (16 games)

30,770 damage dealt

1777 efficiency

1964 WN8

View Quote
Those are great numbers.

Link Posted: 8/2/2014 2:28:22 AM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:
Had a great night. Tourney was a freebee. Tried to do some strongholds but no one wanted to. So I tooned with Jsarc and JBlom. Much fun was had. Well, at least by me. Raped some tier 8's tonight. Many tears from an IS6 on Karkov and did 3k damage in my P2 for my x5. Not gonna complain about that!

Still trying to figure out the Lorraine. I know it is capable of so much more than 1500 per match out of me. Loader is being retrained to safe stowage after my 4th match in it and had my freaking turret blown sky high by an IS4 about 1 minute into the game. Love the tank though. I've already gotten to do the whole "Oh, look, three tanks on low health" trick.  
View Quote

GG to you guys!  Brought my nightly win rate out of the ditch.  Fuck the solo-pubbing anymore.  Just too many tards out there.  Not even safe trying to run the high tiers, as most have finally completed their speed grinds given all of the on track events.
Link Posted: 8/2/2014 2:52:32 AM EDT
[#29]

Quoted:
GG to you guys!  Brought my nightly win rate out of the ditch.  Fuck the solo-pubbing anymore.  Just too many tards out there.  Not even safe trying to run the high tiers, as most have finally completed their speed grinds given all of the on track events.

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

GG to you as well. I enjoyed it man. At least I wasn't sucking hind tit. I thought, for us not really ever platooning together, that we made a good team. Solo pubbing is all but an exercise in frustration these days.

Link Posted: 8/2/2014 4:02:21 AM EDT
[#30]
I think out of all of us i am going to Roll the 29 till its laying in a pile of smoking ruins by the end of the month.

Averaging 1600 to 1800 damage a game. Equals 10 games or less a day for the Challenge if i role that tank alone

We add in the T49 , PZ4 H , KV1 , KV1S ad the M4 Sherminator it will take less games.

Supposedly the Dicker max has the best gun depression in game so that is all we need right a lot of dicks rolling around with great view range great gun depression fast reloads.

Link Posted: 8/2/2014 4:11:33 AM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:
For the AR_15 guys, we don't have plans to do Stronghold on the weekends because of the Bravo tournaments.

Half the team that we use for Stronghold is also in the AR_15 tourney team.

That being said, if enough people are online after the tourney (10pmCST) then we can get a team going for Stronghold.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
What time does everyone want to meet up for tonight?
For the AR_15 guys, we don't have plans to do Stronghold on the weekends because of the Bravo tournaments.

That being said, if enough people are online after the tourney (10pmCST) then we can get a team going for Stronghold.

Probably a dumb question: how does this thing work if you're running people from multiple clans? Or is that even possible?

Is it basically a tank company that's only open to people in your clan? If you can have multiple clans represented in a skirmish team, how would that work for rewards?
Link Posted: 8/2/2014 4:23:20 AM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Tournament starts at 9PM CST, 10PM EST.

Please be on AR_15 TS 15 minutes early!

You wouldn't believe the Chinese fire-drill I watched go down earlier tonight. Shit was ugly.
Link Posted: 8/2/2014 4:43:39 AM EDT
[#33]

Quoted:

Probably a dumb question: how does this thing work if you're running people from multiple clans? Or is that even possible?

Is it basically a tank company that's only open to people in your clan? If you can have multiple clans represented in a skirmish team, how would that work for rewards?
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

What time does everyone want to meet up for tonight?

It's only for the clan.

It's basically a tank company, but limited to clan mates.

Link Posted: 8/2/2014 5:07:40 AM EDT
[#34]

God that dude's gotta be pissed! I love it when a high damage gun 0 hits me with no dead crew, equipment, track...

Link Posted: 8/2/2014 6:07:28 AM EDT
[#35]

Quoted:

God that dude's gotta be pissed! I love it when a high damage gun 0 hits me with no dead crew, equipment, track...

View Quote
Is it the same guy that you don't accept platoon invites from?

Link Posted: 8/2/2014 7:47:42 AM EDT
[#36]
Any good 4202 drivers on here?  I'm having a bitch of a time with this thing.  I stopped playing it after i got it because it sucked when i drove it.  With the buffs I was hoping I would do better, but all I do is bounce.  I'm a pretty good player, but for the life of me I can't even break 3k damage.  REally pissing me off.  I don't understand how I can bounce so many shots, and the whole motherfucking tank is soft.  I have folks snap shotting me from fucking mars and it goes right through my motherfucking turret

Un fucking sat, and I aimed every fucking shot, and still can't pen shit.  
Link Posted: 8/2/2014 9:34:12 AM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:
Offduty job was cancelled and wife & kids will be out of the house. Looks like I have a date with the "hear you like tanks" mission. Still have a lot of x5 tanks left, so just need to average 2 wins an hour.  850 gold you will be all mine.
View Quote

I got that thing in six games.
Link Posted: 8/2/2014 9:43:35 AM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:
Supposedly the Dicker max has the best gun depression in game so that is all we need right a lot of dicks rolling around with great view range great gun depression fast reloads.

View Quote

It has amazing depression, but no turret, slow, soft as a pillow, and an open top.

Remember what you do to hellcats with your Derp? That is what other people will do to you.

The best way for you to run it is to get on a hill and creep up to where you're in auto bounce territory, but can shoot over the hill over someone who is throwing up lights, or a known high traffic area.
Link Posted: 8/2/2014 10:00:35 AM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:
Any good 4202 drivers on here?  I'm having a bitch of a time with this thing.  I stopped playing it after i got it because it sucked when i drove it.  With the buffs I was hoping I would do better, but all I do is bounce.  I'm a pretty good player, but for the life of me I can't even break 3k damage.  REally pissing me off.  I don't understand how I can bounce so many shots, and the whole motherfucking tank is soft.  I have folks snap shotting me from fucking mars and it goes right through my motherfucking turret

http://i.imgur.com/XvQDts5.png

View Quote

Have you prayed to WGod and his son, RNGJesus, who deleted his account for all of our in chat sins, and was reinstated after spending time in Hello Kitty?

Begin your game with the following prayer: Heavenly WGod, who art in tier 14, with such players as serB, Garbad, and Anfield, thank you for giving us your righteous RNGJesus, hallowed be its name, benevolent be its decisions, in all things my every shot a testament to its unerring calculations. I pray that RNGJesus smiles on my tank and drives from my team the evil tomato and from my shots the unfortunate bounce, in all games, Amen.

That should help your bouncing situation.
Link Posted: 8/2/2014 10:18:07 AM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:
GG to you as well. I enjoyed it man. At least I wasn't sucking hind tit. I thought, for us not really ever platooning together, that we made a good team. Solo pubbing is all but an exercise in frustration these days.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

I agree.  We had a few moments where we weren't quite sync'd up, but we'll start to work that out.  I know a few times I left you and jsarc and should have stuck with my wing men, but that will come to as we adapt to each other's play styles.
Link Posted: 8/2/2014 11:31:43 AM EDT
[#41]

Quoted:

View Quote

sounds like a bad RNG day. The 105 has been pretty reliable at both IX and X.

The main problem I've found with the 4202 is that you can't hull down like the Centurion 7/1 because you have a flat spot below your cannon, and a big ass commanders hatch. I've found that your better off when op for targets your hull instead of your turret.

Keep it though...a new replacement X is confirmed (Action X Centurion), and WG is considering moving the 4202 as a Tier VIII premium (which current owners might get for free)

Link Posted: 8/2/2014 11:32:05 AM EDT
[#42]

Quoted:

View Quote
Cannot  tell you how to play it. However, don't sell it. Its going to be a premium tank and is being replaced with a different centurion model.

Link Posted: 8/2/2014 11:35:13 AM EDT
[#43]

Quoted:
I agree.  We had a few moments where we weren't quite sync'd up, but we'll start to work that out.  I know a few times I left you and jsarc and should have stuck with my wing men, but that will come to as we adapt to each other's play styles.
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Like when I got hemmed in to that m103? Whoopsy.
Link Posted: 8/2/2014 11:50:15 AM EDT
[#44]

Quoted:

The main problem I've found with the 4202 is that you can't hull down like the Centurion 7/1 because you have a flat spot below your cannon, and a big ass commanders hatch. I've found that your better off when op for targets your hull instead of your turret.

Keep it though...a new replacement X is confirmed (Action X Centurion), and WG is considering moving the 4202 as a Tier VIII premium (which current owners might get for free)

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Kool.  Oh and I fought through the fucked up rng.  Wound up with avg 2600damage in 10 games.  Still have a pretty low w/r in it 52% I believe

Since they are replacing this hunk of shit, will they also replace the 215b.  Fun tank, great cannon, but not as enjoyable to play.  Wish it was a Chieftan.  The 183 can be a pot bellied rear turret, give me a real fucking tank

Link Posted: 8/2/2014 11:50:38 AM EDT
[#45]
bought the 113

Played one match, lost but I hammered op for for 4k damage. Not sure how I feel about it.
Link Posted: 8/2/2014 11:55:59 AM EDT
[#46]

Quoted:

Kool.  Oh and I fought through the fucked up rng.  Wound up with avg 2600damage in 10 games.  Still have a pretty low w/r in it 52% I believe

Since they are replacing this hunk of shit, will they also replace the 215b.  Fun tank, great cannon, but not as enjoyable to play.  Wish it was a Chieftan.  The 183 can be a pot bellied rear turret, give me a real fucking tank

View Quote

I think the 215b is being replaced as well, with a Cheiftan Mk. II

Link Posted: 8/2/2014 11:56:50 AM EDT
[#47]

Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

yay

Link Posted: 8/2/2014 11:59:09 AM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:
bought the 113

Played one match, lost but I hammered op for for 4k damage. Not sure how I feel about it.
View Quote

Seems like an IS4 from fighting them.
Link Posted: 8/2/2014 12:06:48 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Offduty job was cancelled and wife & kids will be out of the house. Looks like I have a date with the "hear you like tanks" mission. Still have a lot of x5 tanks left, so just need to average 2 wins an hour.  850 gold you will be all mine.

Yea In THREE games I was at 26ish K

it took about 18 and I got in at the last second. we went from great matches and EASILY being in the top 5 XP to HOLY CRAP I cant get a win regardless what I do.
Link Posted: 8/2/2014 12:13:12 PM EDT
[#50]
Crap I was gonna post screenshots of my 12 ton T9 CARRY last night with Zoomie but apparently my screenshots didnt SCREENSHOT

Almost 2700 damage, 5 Kills

and get this one ....

20,966 (IIRC) WN8

two people contacted me, including a 704 and said

"Thanks for carrying"
"Great scout carry"

I was gonna sell that thing but I just cant, thats like the 5th ace Ive had in it  but never a WN8 that High.
Page / 1010
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top