BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 1010
Link Posted: 7/24/2014 6:09:19 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
there are too many credits in the game ....but this weekend we will SELL you credit in a bundle with gold...

I guess bundled credits are DIFFERNT. (yea I misspelled it)

View Quote

They've had credit/gold bundles for a long time now.
Link Posted: 7/24/2014 6:14:26 PM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:

there are too many credits in the game ....but this weekend we will SELL you credit in a bundle with gold...

View Quote
2 words in all CAPS.  Oh, he's mad! But, not that mad.  

Link Posted: 7/24/2014 6:32:35 PM EDT
[#3]
Not having sixth sense on some vehicles really makes you appreciate the ones that do. I really didn't consider it a priority for arty's, but with these teams in the last month or so deciding to let scouts (and even mediums) blow right on through within the first minute and light up the entire team, I can see it's now going to be a necessity, rather than an option.
Link Posted: 7/24/2014 7:10:45 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Didn't say they hadn't...
however they " have " just started telling us there are too many credits in the game, havent they !

If there are too many credits in the game why are they SELLING them bundled at a discount ?

Just STRANGE how that works.
Link Posted: 7/24/2014 7:12:16 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

BITE MY ASS
Link Posted: 7/24/2014 7:15:27 PM EDT
[#6]
Hows the Panther/M10 since its on sale this weekend.
Link Posted: 7/24/2014 7:47:00 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:

View Quote
On sale you say? I just might buy it and sell my panther.

Foch from rddt did a review. Said it was "absolute shit" and not worth the gold but proceeded to do 3.5k damage in it. Turbo said if you can run the panther well it would be worth picking up.
Link Posted: 7/24/2014 8:37:39 PM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Foch from rddt did a review. Said it was "absolute shit" and not worth the gold but proceeded to do 3.5k damage in it. Turbo said if you can run the panther well it would be worth picking up.
I might pick it up.

Link Posted: 7/24/2014 9:03:52 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
rough day, 0-3 in AM, 0-2 during lunchtime, but finally turned it around with a 5-2 final stretch.

Thank you to 2001 for unknowingly lending his hax to me for that final stretch of matches.
View Quote

Could you loan them to me please?  47% this afternoon.  I love starting a match and seeing my team down six tanks 2 minutes into it.
Link Posted: 7/24/2014 9:05:52 PM EDT
[#10]
I so Love the E50M

Jump in with President J and we end up on ensk going up the hill

First shot on a E75 lower plate a Lorr 40T pulls right up and I track him
Second shot pens the E75s lower plate
Pres reloads and heads down the hill to turn a patton and the E75
as the E75 turns Here come the 40T at full speed and runs INTO my round .... DRT
well shit off the hill I go to ram kill the Patton or E75 but Low and behold a Lone T71 from our team appears in front of my E50M at 60KPH

yup he runs into a building and cant move and I cant stop.....

Hour break aint bad I guess
Link Posted: 7/24/2014 9:16:35 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

Could you loan them to me please?  47% this afternoon.  I love starting a match and seeing my team down six tanks 2 minutes into it.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
rough day, 0-3 in AM, 0-2 during lunchtime, but finally turned it around with a 5-2 final stretch.

Thank you to 2001 for unknowingly lending his hax to me for that final stretch of matches.

LoL... when you guys are done.. could I have them back?

Link Posted: 7/24/2014 9:27:07 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

I might pick it up.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

I might pick it up.

No I just looked at it and it gets the E25 gun with a slower reload..... and apparently about the same armor..... no thanks

Link Posted: 7/24/2014 10:16:24 PM EDT
[#13]
This one must be designed for them Slutty Tier 10 tank buyers.

$99.00
This package contains:

10 000 gold;
10 000 000 credits in World of Tanks.

Or those of us that love Tier 5 6 7 a lot of Tanks.

Link Posted: 7/24/2014 10:32:58 PM EDT
[#14]

Quoted:

No I just looked at it and it gets the E25 gun with a slower reload..... and apparently about the same armor..... no thanks

View Quote

Link Posted: 7/24/2014 11:14:09 PM EDT
[#15]

Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

It is def not your style

Link Posted: 7/24/2014 11:30:59 PM EDT
[#16]
If anybody is going to be on around 0100 EST I have some grinding to do on my Roomba. I wouldn't mind a platoon to help with the brutality that is the pubs. Seriously, last night finished with like a 24% WR. One game in particular, Redshire I believe, I was covering the eastern pass with my Rhm B. Well myself and another Rhm B. This T29 decides to pull up behind me and put 2 round in me. Mind you, nobody on the opposing team has been lit. I move out of his way and wtf him in chat. He then turns his turret and puts a round into my side. At this point he turns blue so I killed him. He left me with around 50 HP and I still managed to do well in the game even though we lost.

Link Posted: 7/25/2014 12:26:57 AM EDT
[#17]

Quoted:

If anybody is going to be on around 0100 EST I have some grinding to do on my Roomba. I wouldn't mind a platoon to help with the brutality that is the pubs. Seriously, last night finished with like a 24% WR. One game in particular, Redshire I believe, I was covering the eastern pass with my Rhm B. Well myself and another Rhm B. This T29 decides to pull up behind me and put 2 round in me. Mind you, nobody on the opposing team has been lit. I move out of his way and wtf him in chat. He then turns his turret and puts a round into my side. At this point he turns blue so I killed him. He left me with around 50 HP and I still managed to do well in the game even though we lost.

View Quote
Yeah ended tonight with 40% wins with 3700wn8. I'm afraid that this game is at the tipping point of being broken for anyone who is half way competitive and doing it solo.

Link Posted: 7/25/2014 12:54:05 AM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
Yeah ended tonight with 40% wins with 3700wn8. I'm afraid that this game is at the tipping point of being broken for anyone who is half way competitive and doing it solo.  
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Well, somehow I did better than I thought. I ragequit and closed out before I looked at my final stats for the night. It's getting past the point of ridiculous.
Link Posted: 7/25/2014 1:09:26 AM EDT
[#19]

Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

I can't figure it out, personally.

My numbers have been slowly but steadily dropping for 3-4 months now. I feel like I'm doing more and more, and my numbers get worse and worse.
Link Posted: 7/25/2014 1:29:28 AM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
Yep. Where do I sign up......of sobad will have me.  
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Fuck that level of retard.
that level of retard sounds like an easy minimum of 5K gold in your account 10 days from now

Yep. Where do I sign up......of sobad will have me.  

Hang out on our Ts.

Sock puppet when we need someone. The more you're around and people get to know you, and you toon with them,  they'll invite you. Larry helped make sure our entire clan got the last prize tank, and always shows up, and the other members like him, so we asked him to the Sadie Hawkins dance, and of course he said yea. Also since Larry and Eleftheria are butt buddies, next time there is an opening in their tourney team, see if one can be yours.

Important: if you sign up for a tourney, BE THERE!!! Sure, shit happens, we all have real lives, but nothing is more annoying than when people sign up for a tourney and don't show up.

Most important: we take very seriously people who don't take shit seriously. In fact it is encouraged that you not take things too serious, well... Except winning tourneys because that's free gold. And we try to clown around the CW map whenever enough of us get together.

Mostly the sobad clan is a great way to get connections with some of the better players and clans in the game.
Link Posted: 7/25/2014 1:30:17 AM EDT
[#21]
Decided from now on I will only play premium tanks. No more grinding tank lines, just play premium tanks and buy gold to convert.

Bought 50k gold, now just farming free xp to convert. Credits are a bonus, however I may just buy the 10 mil credit, 10k gold bundle too.

Fuck grinding, it's 2014, time to get away from archaic gaming principles.

I can still handle only a few battles a day, but at least I am having fun with my tanks instead of playing shit stock tanks and grinding 8 hours to get 1 module.

Link Posted: 7/25/2014 1:35:56 AM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

I might pick it up.

And a turret.

I HATE the E25.

I Like the Panther/M10.

Eta: only buy a premium tank if you're grinding that line. The actually fun premiums are few and far between. The only ones that I can think of are the FCM, 59, type 62, war crimes panther, and the IS6.
Link Posted: 7/25/2014 9:31:35 AM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:

however they " have " just started telling us there are too many credits in the game, havent they !

If there are too many credits in the game why are they SELLING them bundled at a discount ?

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Yeah it's more like "we aren't making any money by giving credits away".  Can't blame them I guess but I really hate grinding for credits.
Link Posted: 7/25/2014 9:32:25 AM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:

And a turret.

I HATE the E25.

I Like the Panther/M10.

Eta: only buy a premium tank if you're grinding that line. The actually fun premiums are few and far between. The only ones that I can think of are the FCM, 59, type 62, war crimes panther, and the IS6.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

I might pick it up.

And a turret.

I HATE the E25.

I Like the Panther/M10.

SU-122-44 is a fun premium... one of the best if you axe me.
Link Posted: 7/25/2014 9:57:22 AM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:

View Quote

It's like the SU100 but can bounce a shot, moves fairly quickly and deals out 400dmg every 6 seconds. What's not to like? Oh, the view range. That's about it. They say it doesn't get preff match making, yeah right. I don't think I have ever seen a 9 in it.

Link Posted: 7/25/2014 9:58:00 AM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:

It's like the SU100 but can bounce a shot, moves fairly quickly and deals out 400dmg every 6 seconds. What's not to like? Oh, the view range. That's about it. They say it doesn't get preff match making, yeah right. I don't think I have ever seen a 9 in it.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I have seen 9's in mine some. Doesn't seem to matter that much.
Link Posted: 7/25/2014 10:48:38 AM EDT
[#27]
Damn, Drifter, we just couldn't catch a break last night!!!!

Link Posted: 7/25/2014 10:54:33 AM EDT
[#28]

Quoted:

Damn, Drifter, we just couldn't catch a break last night!!!!

http://www.mywotstats.com/Player/Sig/1002713827/NA/Sig.png
View Quote
Holy smokes dude. I'm surprised you didn't rage quit sooner. I gave it 5 games and found something better to do.

Link Posted: 7/25/2014 10:58:21 AM EDT
[#29]

Quoted:

View Quote
Because, they left out one word: "there are too many free credits in the game"

The only good credits are the ones you grind your ass off for, and the ones you pay cash for.

It's like welfare.... give away just enough to keep them enslaved and voting for you, but not enough so they get rich and realize taxes suck.

Link Posted: 7/25/2014 10:58:32 AM EDT
[#30]
Blue again and not in the good way. I really need to take a break from this "game". Its infuriating when you have heavy tanks that snipe from the windmill on swamp and refuse to flank on the north. That game was an easy win with the work we were putting in and those idiots justb sat there the entire game.
Link Posted: 7/25/2014 11:01:15 AM EDT
[#31]

Quoted:

The only good credits are the ones you grind your ass off for, and the ones you pay cash for.

It's like welfare.... give away just enough to keep them enslaved and voting for you, but not enough so they get rich and realize taxes suck.

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

I, for one, welcome the credit grinds back with open arms. Far too many idiots have sped to tier8 on up. Of course you can always sell the premium kits you are awarded for 10k a pop and get free creds that way.

Link Posted: 7/25/2014 11:07:54 AM EDT
[#32]
Larry, thanks for the invite but I think I'm gonna take Turbo's advice and just hang around your TS and find some new people to start platooning with and work my way in there. I don't want to take a slot that should be for your clan in the next tourny.

In other news, KY schools go back in a few weeks, woohoo! I'm hoping that the level of unskilled players drops off at least a little bit. But who am I kidding?
Link Posted: 7/25/2014 11:16:28 AM EDT
[#33]
Can someone tell me why there is a difference between the WoTLabs and MyWoTStats data?

Wotlabs (my 60-Day WN8 here is 1859):

Mywotstats:

Link Posted: 7/25/2014 11:19:25 AM EDT
[#34]
I think I didn't submit our team in time.
Link Posted: 7/25/2014 11:20:44 AM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:
View Quote

Oops.
Link Posted: 7/25/2014 11:23:48 AM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:
Larry, thanks for the invite but I think I'm gonna take Turbo's advice and just hang around your TS and find some new people to start platooning with and work my way in there. I don't want to take a slot that should be for your clan in the next tourny.

In other news, KY schools go back in a few weeks, woohoo! I'm hoping that the level of unskilled players drops off at least a little bit. But who am I kidding?
View Quote

No, join the tourney. I'm serious, JOIN THE FUCKING TOURNEY!

#1. You'll have fun.
#2. Free Goaldz.
#3. You're a cool dude, and you'll get to know people from around the game.
#4. Did I mention free goaldz?
#5. There are all kinds of other clan people that are in that tourney. Leisure took part in the last one. On my WGLNA team there's a PBCAC, Bulls, Simp, an NTR and a G player. After playing with many of them for quite a while, it's really nice when one of them says to you, "Ya know, if you ever get tired of doing this, let me know, we would like to have you." Or get a "Hey fucker!" from the two Simp guys you're on TS with.
#6. You will get to know the game in a wholly new way because CW fucking sucks.
#7. Free Goaldz!!!!!!
Link Posted: 7/25/2014 11:30:16 AM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:

#1. You'll have fun.
#2. Free Goaldz.
#5. There are all kinds of other clan people that are in that tourney. Leisure took part in the last one. On my WGLNA team there's a PBCAC, Bulls, Simp, an NTR and a G player. After playing with many of them for quite a while, it's really nice when one of them says to you, "Ya know, if you ever get tired of doing this, let me know, we would like to have you." Or get a "Hey fucker!" from the two Simp guys you're on TS with.
#7. Free Goaldz!!!!!!
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

#1. You'll have fun.
#2. Free Goaldz.
#7. Free Goaldz!!!!!!

#1. Is it every single night next week?
#2. If it is, I may not be able to show up every single night on time which is part of the reason I hesitate.
#3. Free goaldz is nice, I like, very much.
#4. Networking is what I need to start doing. I've been solo pubbing a lot because ARF TS is dead lately and I've been having a hard time finding people that I click with.
#5. I love you even if Leisure does have a sexier voice. No homo. on both accounts.
#6. Damn it, Brad!
Link Posted: 7/25/2014 11:41:09 AM EDT
[#38]

Quoted:

#2. If it is, I may not be able to show up every single night on time which is part of the reason I hesitate.

#4. Networking is what I need to start doing. I've been solo pubbing a lot because ARF TS is dead lately and I've been having a hard time finding people that I click with.

#5. I love you even if Leisure does have a sexier voice. No homo. on both accounts.

#6. Damn it, Brad!
View Quote
I'm in next week, but told them to dump me if we fill because I'm not able to play every single night.  Perhaps we could work something out between us.

#5. It's a curse.  I have the longest, sexiest eye lashes ever, too.  (No homo. Womenz been telling me they are jelly my whole life. Although it seems to have died off once I hit 40 )

Link Posted: 7/25/2014 11:42:52 AM EDT
[#39]

Quoted:
Oops.
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Oops.
It takes a special kind of retard to fail at something so simple.

Link Posted: 7/25/2014 11:46:55 AM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:
I'm in next week, but told them to dump me if we fill because I'm not able to play every single night.  Perhaps we could work something out between us.
#5. It's a curse.  I have the longest, sexiest eye lashes ever, too.  (No homo. Womenz been telling me they are jelly my whole life. Although it seems to have died off once I hit 40 )

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

#6. Damn it, Brad!

#1. Shoot me a PM.
#2. PedoBeartooold.jpg
Link Posted: 7/25/2014 11:47:52 AM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Oops.

We all, well, most of us, still like you.
Link Posted: 7/25/2014 11:48:28 AM EDT
[#42]
Hey guys having a rough time grinding out the gun on the t-30 around 67kxp, any tips for the t-30? I am trying to play it like the t-29/32 hull down best armor is the turret. My crew is focused on camo spotting range. I keep watching my teammates get taken out fast and then it becomes 3/4v1 and I got some damage in but get raped. Have a hard time making credits with the T8and T9 TDs.

I got about 25kxp save now and about 10k free but i do not use that until after I unlock the tanks.
Link Posted: 7/25/2014 11:50:25 AM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:
Hey guys having a rough time grinding out the gun on the t-30 around 67kxp, any tips for the t-30? I am trying to play it like the t-29/32 hull down best armor is the turret. My crew is focused on camo spotting range. I keep watching my teammates get taken out fast and then it becomes 3/4v1 and I got some damage in but get raped. Have a hard time making credits with the T8and T9 TDs.

I got about 25kxp save now and about 10k free but i do not use that until after I unlock the tanks.
View Quote

Here is my advice. Sell the tank and grind the other us line. You're doing it right the tank just sucks and IMHO camo is a wasted skill on that tank. It's camo value is garbage.
Link Posted: 7/25/2014 11:51:48 AM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:

View Quote

Best I can tell you is to free xp the gun and save yourself some grief.
Link Posted: 7/25/2014 12:05:50 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Last year I bought the M10 and sold the Panther I. I figured that the loss in performance would be offset by the preferred MM.  I regretted it and bought back the Panther I during the E50M On Track event.  Nothing against the M10 as I still play it, but the Panther I is a lot more enjoyable to play.
Link Posted: 7/25/2014 12:30:02 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:

Last year I bought the M10 and sold the Panther I. I figured that the loss in performance would be offset by the preferred MM.  I regretted it and bought back the Panther I during the E50M On Track event.  Nothing against the M10 as I still play it, but the Panther I is a lot more enjoyable to play.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Yeah that L100 makes a huge difference
L70 150mm of pen
L100 197mm of pen with standard AP.

That's alot of penetration value. Shame the alpha is so low. The ammo capacity is so high though that I started loading 20 rounds of HE to blow the tracks off of tanks as they passed into the open.

#1. blows the tracks off so I can deal more damages
#2. gets me more XP when team mates are shooting them while they are tracked. I started that tactic during the on track even and it paid off big time.

ETA:I was thinking the same thing since I can make the e25 work so well with the same gun.
Link Posted: 7/25/2014 12:51:10 PM EDT
[#47]
- map Stalingrad is currently in development
- Havok implementation will not bring effects such as camo net appearance on the tank, it will bring nice looking object destruction and dynamic equipment on tank (SS: as in fuel cans, tools etc.) that’s hanging, moving and can be ripped off by explosions
- 9.3 will bring Hellcat nerf
- the reason why WG implemented FV215b instead of having Chieftain from the start was that when the British tree was introduced, the Chieftain was considered to be too modern. After that, they sent people to measure the armor (SS: in Bovington) and found out that it’s not actually as fearsome as it was thought before.
- Centurion Mk.10 can’t be British tier 10 – its armor upgrade is already in the tier 9 Centurion 7/1 (the “/1? part specifically signifies the armor upgrade)
- T49 will not be nerfed in 9.3
View Quote

Well, bai Hellcat.  

c u l8r

tanx 4 plyin

bai
Link Posted: 7/25/2014 12:55:01 PM EDT
[#48]

Quoted:
Here is my advice. Sell the tank and grind the other us line. You're doing it right the tank just sucks and IMHO camo is a wasted skill on that tank. It's camo value is garbage.
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Ya I thought for its size the camo is not making much difference, the crew is my old t29/hellcat crew working on third skill. I just hope the extra 300dmg with the top gun helps it out.  

Link Posted: 7/25/2014 1:04:19 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:

Well, bai Hellcat.  

c u l8r

tanx 4 plyin

bai
View All Quotes
Quoted:
- Havok implementation will not bring effects such as camo net appearance on the tank, it will bring nice looking object destruction and dynamic equipment on tank (SS: as in fuel cans, tools etc.) that’s hanging, moving and can be ripped off by explosions
- the reason why WG implemented FV215b instead of having Chieftain from the start was that when the British tree was introduced, the Chieftain was considered to be too modern. After that, they sent people to measure the armor (SS: in Bovington) and found out that it’s not actually as fearsome as it was thought before.
- Centurion Mk.10 can’t be British tier 10 – its armor upgrade is already in the tier 9 Centurion 7/1 (the “/1? part specifically signifies the armor upgrade)

Well, bai Hellcat.  

c u l8r

tanx 4 plyin

bai

How else could they possiby neuter the Hellcat???
Link Posted: 7/25/2014 1:06:50 PM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Well, bai Hellcat.  

c u l8r

tanx 4 plyin

bai

No more 90mm?
Page / 1010
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top