Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 1010
Link Posted: 4/18/2014 2:18:29 AM EDT
[#1]
Been having decent games with the RHM, so i'm not sure if it has been nerfed or not. Just got my mastery badge

http://i1283.photobucket.com/albums/a545/geist75/shot_032_zps275cb831.jpg

http://i1283.photobucket.com/albums/a545/geist75/shot_033_zps77ee6182.jpg
Link Posted: 4/18/2014 2:37:01 AM EDT
[#2]
Damn mouse control bug sucks. You'll be playing fine then no more gun control.

This last match was interesting. As soon as it happened to me another player on the red team asked if anyone else was having that problem.

Here's what backing out of the game looks like:

and after battle

Link Posted: 4/18/2014 2:39:10 AM EDT
[#3]

Well the timer is still counting down, I'll wait till it's done and see what happens then.
Link Posted: 4/18/2014 2:43:25 AM EDT
[#4]
Where are the replays at now? There used to be a folder for them and it's gone.
Link Posted: 4/18/2014 4:29:18 AM EDT
[#5]

Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

Where are the replays at now? There used to be a folder for them and it's gone.
View Quote

Mine is still there, although the replay of the match that crashed isn't in it.

Link Posted: 4/18/2014 6:32:49 AM EDT
[#6]
Just crashed again.  Karelia, this time, T40, just as I was crossing an open bit to gain line of sight on a couple of tier 5 heavies.  I don't hold high hopes for my survival.

Might as well open a ticket.
Link Posted: 4/18/2014 6:55:56 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

There are rumblings on roughnecks forums about it possibly going to become a pay for service in the future.

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
What is the deal with logging in to XVM?
Does this mean other players won't be visible to XVM, after 14 days?
Or just that I need to log in to XVM every 14 days?  If so, what's the point?

There are rumblings on roughnecks forums about it possibly going to become a pay for service in the future.

I would bet it goes to a format that if you donate $10 you don't have to activate stats for a year, if you want xvm for free you have to log in every 14 days to activate it.
Link Posted: 4/18/2014 6:58:51 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

Zoom-in mods are now "illegal", fyi.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Is there a Zoom IN mod thats working ?

Missin my ZOOM

OMC modpack has the zoom enabled and working.

I wouldn't take Anfield's word for it, zoom in mods are not listed in the "official" guidelines as being forbidden

Link Posted: 4/18/2014 7:29:55 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

I wouldn't take Anfield's word for it, zoom in mods are not listed in the "official" guidelines as being forbidden

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Missin my ZOOM

Anfield said the reason he took his zoom mod out was that it removed some foliage once zoomed in.  The removal of foliage is the illegal part.  I don't think he put much effort in looking for a replacement since he doesn't use it and only added it as an option in his pack due to popular demand.
Link Posted: 4/18/2014 7:36:52 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

Anfield said the reason he took his zoom mod out was that it removed some foliage once zoomed in.  The removal of foliage is the illegal part.  I don't think he put much effort in looking for a replacement since he doesn't use it and only added it as an option in his pack due to popular demand.
View Quote

He is being lazy

Yeah he is also trying to get on the Fnatic WGNLA tourney team and they can't use mods so there is no benefit for him to make his mod pack other than to satisfy his fanboi's
Link Posted: 4/18/2014 8:15:14 AM EDT
[#11]
just a 1 badge no biggie
but 8278 win8 in the loss
this tank is a pat stadder for sure

Link Posted: 4/18/2014 8:24:46 AM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:

lmfao pay service

View Quote
I agree it isn't worth more than $1.00/month or so, but what do you think all that bandwidth costs them to run XVM's servers?

Link Posted: 4/18/2014 8:26:17 AM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:

View Quote
They say any mod that removes trees or bush to give you a clear view is forbidden.

30x zoom clearly did that.

Link Posted: 4/18/2014 8:28:50 AM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
They say any mod that removes trees or bush to give you a clear view is forbidden.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

The zoom mods I used never removed any foilage
Link Posted: 4/18/2014 9:00:14 AM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Same here.  The foliage is still there when I zoom in.  Not sure which zoom version Anfield was using....
Link Posted: 4/18/2014 9:08:00 AM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

He is being lazy

Yeah he is also trying to get on the Fnatic WGNLA tourney team and they can't use mods so there is no benefit for him to make his mod pack other than to satisfy his fanboi's
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

He is being lazy

Makes sense.  I tried using his pack yesterday but am too used to the Melty's crosshairs now to go back to Jimbos.
Link Posted: 4/18/2014 9:21:44 AM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
Been having decent games with the RHM, so i'm not sure if it has been nerfed or not. Just got my mastery badge

<a href="http://s1283.photobucket.com/user/geist75/media/shot_032_zps275cb831.jpg.html" target="_blank">http://i1283.photobucket.com/albums/a545/geist75/shot_032_zps275cb831.jpg</a>

<a href="http://s1283.photobucket.com/user/geist75/media/shot_033_zps77ee6182.jpg.html" target="_blank">http://i1283.photobucket.com/albums/a545/geist75/shot_033_zps77ee6182.jpg</a>
View Quote

UH DOnt know but something has damn sure changed on the Ace badge.......WOW
Link Posted: 4/18/2014 9:26:19 AM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

Same here.  The foliage is still there when I zoom in.  Not sure which zoom version Anfield was using....
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

There is even an Admin post on the WOT forum here that points out a prohibited mod in Anfield pack, but no mention of the zoom mod.
Link Posted: 4/18/2014 9:29:08 AM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

There is even an Admin post on the WOT forum here that points out a prohibited mod in Anfield pack, but no mention of the zoom mod.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Must be a bit paranoid about the zoom mod since the Sela incident.

Link Posted: 4/18/2014 9:44:43 AM EDT
[#20]
That went well.

I killed the TKing platoon...those were the only kills our team got.
Link Posted: 4/18/2014 9:52:55 AM EDT
[#21]
was thinking of calling TCs tonight but the hellcat bug is still out there ...right?  Maybe 7v7 to earn some creds
bobdaxx
Link Posted: 4/18/2014 9:57:58 AM EDT
[#22]
Zoom mods, foilage mods, clown car hit mods etc. Do folks using them bitch at guys slinging gold? Or tell guys who are not as good to "get some skill"?

I honestly dont know much about them but if folks are that good, why use them?

Sorry not trying to be an ass. Hell I used JImbos crosshair mod. It helps and I consider it a crutch and I still suck though lol

Link Posted: 4/18/2014 10:05:56 AM EDT
[#23]
I downloaded 9.0 last night over night.  Woke up this morning to play it, and now I'm downloading another 4500 MB file...is this the "patch" to 9.0 already?

Link Posted: 4/18/2014 10:07:43 AM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
was thinking of calling TCs tonight but the hellcat bug is still out there ...right?  Maybe 7v7 to earn some creds
bobdaxx
View Quote

Who needs Hellcats when you've got Cromwells???

Seriously, run a shitpile of Cromwells in TC's some time. You'll be surprised at how much fun it is to flood enemy teams.
Link Posted: 4/18/2014 10:07:49 AM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
Zoom mods, foilage mods, clown car hit mods etc. Do folks using them bitch at guys slinging gold? Or tell guys who are not as good to "get some skill"?

I honestly dont know much about them but if folks are that good, why use them?
View Quote

Do you put a scope on your rifle?

Do you use a GPS to make driving somewhere easier?

Do you run high quality ammo to have better results hunting?

Most people that are competitive use all advantages(within rules and laws) available to them to be as good as they can whether they are playing a video game or are NFL quarterbacks
Link Posted: 4/18/2014 11:39:01 AM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
That went well.

http://i444.photobucket.com/albums/qq164/xyster7212/shot_166_zps0eaf229a.jpg

I killed the TKing platoon...those were the only kills our team got.
View Quote

Maybe the game crashed for all those guys so they were afk sitting ducks taking damage but not giving it.
Link Posted: 4/18/2014 12:23:56 PM EDT
[#27]
Thanks to ya'll for carrying me to 60%. Finally made it, whohooo!

Link Posted: 4/18/2014 12:31:30 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Missin my ZOOM

Any zoom-in mod past like 4-8x is going to do the same......which makes them "illegal."
Link Posted: 4/18/2014 12:33:11 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:

http://wotlabs.net/sig_dark/na/kama_kauzy/signature.png
View Quote

Nice Job!
Link Posted: 4/18/2014 12:33:55 PM EDT
[#30]
I haven't played in 6 months, about the time the patch came out you could shoot thru walls.

Is the graphics change due to the patch this week or something else. The game now looks totally different to me no matter how much I turn down the settings, almost cartoony like.
Link Posted: 4/18/2014 12:38:54 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Yeah, not sure either.  I'm using a 30x zoomin mod again and while it doesn't "remove" foliage, it sort of "bypasses" it....
Link Posted: 4/18/2014 12:41:25 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:

He is being lazy

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

He is being lazy

Idk about lazy......it probably takes him 3 seconds to add in or take out a zoom mod.  Or he's interpreting the rules himself without WG guidance.  Or like was said, just being really cautious and avoiding their radar.  

For whatever reason, meh.  It takes 2secs to download one off the net.
Link Posted: 4/18/2014 12:50:49 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:
I haven't played in 6 months, about the time the patch came out you could shoot thru walls.

Is the graphics change due to the patch this week or something else. The game now looks totally different to me no matter how much I turn down the settings, almost cartoony like.
View Quote

It's the patch.  They're trying to make it more "enjoyable" due to War Thunder and its graphics.  Blah.
Link Posted: 4/18/2014 12:55:30 PM EDT
[#34]
WoT Game Crash Bug Fix
Posted on April 18, 2014 by Silentstalker — 28 Comments ?

Hello everyone,

this is an official info from Wargaming, so don’t be scared. The developers are hard at work… bla bla bla… yea, they fucked up the spread of processing power over multiple cores and it’s causing the crashes that some (many) have been experiencing. According to WG EU info (linked above), the issue can be fixed by disabling it and according to the same info, it can fix the FPS drops as well.

BE AWARE – the last piece of info (the FPS drop fix) is NOT confirmed and in fact, players on RU server reported that disabling the multicore feature decreased their FPS. Don’t expect miracles

In order to disable it:

- download this file from WG site
- unpack it
- copy the unpacked file “engine_config.xml” to the “World_of_Tanks/res” folder (over the old one)

Edit: It is confirmed that this does NOT solve the crash issue.

http://ftr.wot-news.com/2014/04/18/wot-game-crash-bug-fix/

-------------------------------------------------------------------

WoT “Crash Bug” – Update
Posted on April 18, 2014 by Silentstalker — 33 Comments ?

Well, the “fix” did not help with the crashes, this “fix” is allegedlysupposed to help with the FPS drops and disconnects – at least thus was the original post edited. It is good that they keep us updated, isn’t it…
Link Posted: 4/18/2014 3:04:22 PM EDT
[#35]
This whole "tank driving on a waterbed" shit is irritating in sniper. They used to have an option to disable it. I've got to relearn how to snap fire now
Link Posted: 4/18/2014 3:08:09 PM EDT
[#36]

Quoted:
Nice Job!
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

http://wotlabs.net/sig_dark/na/kama_kauzy/signature.png

Nice Job!

Hey man, I didn't know she was underage.

Link Posted: 4/18/2014 3:12:31 PM EDT
[#37]
Damn audio is glitching out in the game now. Go to fire and causes a micro second of lag, or if you get shot by a few tanks at close range. What the fuck did they do to this game.
Link Posted: 4/18/2014 3:15:58 PM EDT
[#38]

Quoted:

Damn audio is glitching out in the game now. Go to fire and causes a micro second of lag, or if you get shot by a few tanks at close range. What the fuck did they do to this game.
View Quote
Dunno man, it's running better and more smoothly for me after the patch than ever.

Either that or I haven't been sober since the patch.

Not sure.

Link Posted: 4/18/2014 3:17:11 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:
This whole "tank driving on a waterbed" shit is irritating in sniper. They used to have an option to disable it. I've got to relearn how to snap fire now
View Quote

Settings
General
Enable optics effect in sniper mode and enable dynamic camera

uncheck those
Link Posted: 4/18/2014 3:17:32 PM EDT
[#40]

Quoted:

View Quote
Working at a software company, I can tell you that changing the most seemingly unrelated areas of a program, often breaks things you never imagined. We probably spend as much more time function testing and unit testing, as coding.

Link Posted: 4/18/2014 3:23:36 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:

Settings
General

uncheck those
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Settings
General

uncheck those

Ah ha! Yeah I had disabled the dynamic camera, forgot about that optic effects one.

Thanks!

Link Posted: 4/18/2014 3:24:47 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:
Working at a software company, I can tell you that changing the most seemingly unrelated areas of a program, often breaks things you never imagined. We probably spend as much more time function testing and unit testing, as coding.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

So it's like Jenga but with 1s and 0s eh?
Link Posted: 4/18/2014 3:29:27 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:

Ah ha! Yeah I had disabled the dynamic camera, forgot about that optic effects one.

Thanks!

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Settings
General

uncheck those

Thanks!

Link Posted: 4/18/2014 3:31:14 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:
bobdaxx
View Quote

Not right to call it a hellcat bug, it affects pretty much every tank.  I tried to play historical battles last night, I crashed 4 times in 3 games using my M4 and warcrimes Panther.

That said, I did get one match with my warcrimes Panther where everything worked, I did tons of damage, and I had a whole shitton of fun.  Unfortunately, there are too many wehraboos trying to queue up with their KT's so they can crush puny American tanks.  If you try HB, you'll usually see like a dozen german heavy tanks sitting in the queue while Americans/Russians join up slowly and get MM'd quickly.

I tried to queue up for Kursk with my KV-1S, but couldn't get a battle in 10 minutes of waiting.  Which seemed weird, cause the Kursk queue had the most tanks in it, and the KV-1S has a relatively low MM weight for that battle since it has the stock 76mm.
Link Posted: 4/18/2014 3:54:37 PM EDT
[#45]

Team was total tard!

Had to TD mode the two arty and the Crusader for the win. Oh and they tried to cap as well.
Link Posted: 4/18/2014 3:58:41 PM EDT
[#46]
Finally got my first CTD's, playing T49 and it caused me to die......cocksucking game.
Link Posted: 4/18/2014 4:04:03 PM EDT
[#47]

Quoted:

http://i632.photobucket.com/albums/uu50/2001ws6/WOT/09a8730f-6c98-497f-8aa5-dba637cbbf4a_zps134db117.jpg

Team was total tard!

Had to TD mode the two arty and the Crusader for the win. Oh and they tried to cap as well.
View Quote
2600 dmg in a tier 6 arty.

Jesus dude!!!!

Nice game!

I wanna see that replay!

Link Posted: 4/18/2014 4:06:39 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:

Jesus dude!!!!

Nice game!

I wanna see that replay!

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
http://i632.photobucket.com/albums/uu50/2001ws6/WOT/09a8730f-6c98-497f-8aa5-dba637cbbf4a_zps134db117.jpg

Team was total tard!

Jesus dude!!!!

Nice game!

I wanna see that replay!

http://wotreplays.com/site/785963?secret=2da534a484b6ea15fdd5e3fd323059af

Hope this works..
Link Posted: 4/18/2014 4:09:21 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:
Finally got my first CTD's, playing T49 and it caused me to die......cocksucking game.
View Quote

Perhaps it's a stat padding detector?

I was getting my ass kicked last night and the game ran better than ever.

Imma stat pad like a motherfucker today and I'll bet solid money that I'll crash constantly.
Link Posted: 4/18/2014 4:11:53 PM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Bastards are on to meh.......damnit.
Page / 1010
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top