User Panel

Page / 1010
Link Posted: 11/29/2012 12:15:13 AM EDT
[#1]

Quoted:

Victory!

Battle: Airfield Wednesday, November 28, 2012 11:01:22 PM

Vehicle: PzKpfw VIB Tiger II

Experience received: 2,318 (x2 for the first victory each day)

Credits received: 31,314

Battle Achievements: Top Gun, Reaper

1 detected, 7 damaged total, 6 kills......13 hits - 2,988 damage.  Would have been 3,477xp with premium.

God said let there be rape:

http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y238/tyman_15/shot_016.jpg

How is that chat ban?  Is someone else platooning with you to troll you more?

Link Posted: 11/29/2012 12:20:02 AM EDT
[#2]
Multi-AR clan fight going on...company batles.

8 wins, 1 loss; so far.
Link Posted: 11/29/2012 12:20:34 AM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:

Quoted:
Victory!
Battle: Airfield Wednesday, November 28, 2012 11:01:22 PM
Vehicle: PzKpfw VIB Tiger II
Experience received: 2,318 (x2 for the first victory each day)
Credits received: 31,314
Battle Achievements: Top Gun, Reaper

1 detected, 7 damaged total, 6 kills......13 hits - 2,988 damage.  Would have been 3,477xp with premium.

God said let there be rape:

http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y238/tyman_15/shot_016.jpg

How is that chat ban?  Is someone else platooning with you to troll you more?

Had some shittastic teams today too....I was raging hardcore.  I tooned up with my buddy demon again and had him tell the team things like where tanks were and shit.  I told him about you trolling that T28 when I helped push him up the hill, he was rolling laughing.

Link Posted: 11/29/2012 12:46:36 AM EDT
[#4]
Make that 10 wins and 6 losses.

Been a good run.  
Link Posted: 11/29/2012 1:17:19 AM EDT
[#5]

Link Posted: 11/29/2012 3:29:06 AM EDT
[#6]
Finally got premium going. Big thanks to kitwulfen and everyone else that offered to lend a hand.
Link Posted: 11/29/2012 3:31:24 AM EDT
[#7]
Yeah, you guys started that waaaay too late. Well, maybe not for you guys on the left coast.

On a totally unrelated subject; fuck viruses, breathing is not overrated, and I miss sleep.
Link Posted: 11/29/2012 3:46:36 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
Yeah, you guys started that waaaay too late. Well, maybe not for you guys on the left coast.

On a totally unrelated subject; fuck viruses, breathing is not overrated, and I miss sleep.

.....In the misty morning...on the edge of time.

We've lost the rising sun...a final sign...

((ETA))
May the 'Lady' smile upon all of us...

Link Posted: 11/29/2012 4:59:00 AM EDT
[#9]
Hmmm. So that's the term. It's not "Oh Fuck!"...or, "Oh Shit!"...or, "We got Fucked!" ...the new term, apparently, is... "We got Geeked." And that makes me laugh all by itself.

Lulz...

((ETA))  Fuck those kids...          

Link Posted: 11/29/2012 5:20:28 AM EDT
[#10]

Link Posted: 11/29/2012 5:25:55 AM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
edit

How do you likee the GWE?  Worth the GWT grind?  Do you have any other T8 arty, how does it compare?

Its a slow moving arty with a big BOOM. I sold mine because you cant defend yourself cause its so slow.

I have the 261, T92, bat arty, lor 155/51 and GW P for arty. I would go the french route or the russian route myself.
Link Posted: 11/29/2012 5:42:02 AM EDT
[#12]
At least this thread has that new tank smell to it.
Link Posted: 11/29/2012 5:43:11 AM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
At least this thread has that new tank smell to it.

Link Posted: 11/29/2012 5:44:26 AM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
Quoted:
edit

How do you likee the GWE?  Worth the GWT grind?  Do you have any other T8 arty, how does it compare?

Its a slow moving arty with a big BOOM. I sold mine because you cant defend yourself cause its so slow.

I have the 261, T92, bat arty, lor 155/51 and GW P for arty. I would go the french route or the russian route myself.

Octane helps the GWE a lot. I'm able to get mine up to speed pretty quick when I run octane. Makes it really great at relocating to avoid counter battery.
Link Posted: 11/29/2012 6:09:03 AM EDT
[#15]

They fucked with my tank time...I are angry.  
Link Posted: 11/29/2012 6:20:37 AM EDT
[#16]
Is this how Stryke really feels?

Link Posted: 11/29/2012 6:21:49 AM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
Is this how Stryke really feels?

http://youtu.be/2iFiPybmW5U

Link Posted: 11/29/2012 6:28:23 AM EDT
[#18]
This is what I listen to when I want to get aggressive with the T50....funnerest tank by far for me in my young tanking career .
P.S. If you haven't heard of these guys; you need to check them out.

Link Posted: 11/29/2012 6:32:59 AM EDT
[#19]
Link Posted: 11/29/2012 6:41:29 AM EDT
[#20]
Link Posted: 11/29/2012 7:28:06 AM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
edit

Octane helps the GWE a lot. I'm able to get mine up to speed pretty quick when I run octane. Makes it really great at relocating to avoid counter battery.

Still trying to get use to the 261.  It just doesn't seem to bring the pain that my 212 did due to much smaller splash. Also, is it always 5+ arty for top tiers?  It really fucking sucks.
Link Posted: 11/29/2012 7:40:26 AM EDT
[#22]
Hey guys, if any new tankers read this please check out the FAQ.  E95 has done a helluva job, and there is some great info in there.

If you are wondering why you can't penetrate certain stuff, or why you are getting shot by invisible tanks please check out the second and third vids, clears up a lot of stuff
Thanks again E95 for taking the time to do this

Link Posted: 11/29/2012 7:59:43 AM EDT
[#23]

Quoted:

Quoted:

I played for a while, had several tier 10 tanks etc...I just couldn't put up with the people in game any longer so I quit about 6 months ago.  

So are you coming back, or are you regaling us with your riveting tale?  

Did they ever impliment a way to disable the in game chat display? Game seemed to be over run with 10 year old chat most days. If so I might consider it.

Link Posted: 11/29/2012 8:03:13 AM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
edit

Still trying to get use to the 261.  It just doesn't seem to bring the pain that my 212 did due to much smaller splash. Also, is it always 5+ arty for top tiers?  It really fucking sucks.

I see alot of players using AP in the 261, just sucks if you miss or get a bounce. But if you connect you almost one shot the tank!

Not always 5+, but for the most part there is alot of arty on all the time!
Link Posted: 11/29/2012 8:06:34 AM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:
I played for a while, had several tier 10 tanks etc...I just couldn't put up with the people in game any longer so I quit about 6 months ago.  

Did they ever impliment a way to disable the in game chat display? Game seemed to be over run with 10 year old chat most days. If so I might consider it.

Should Work
Link Posted: 11/29/2012 8:06:37 AM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

I believe that feature is there in the setting! But I wouldn't recommend doing it. Important info can pop up that you would miss.
Link Posted: 11/29/2012 8:40:30 AM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:
Hey guys, if any new tankers read this please check out the FAQ.  E95 has done a helluva job, and there is some great info in there.

If you are wondering why you can't penetrate certain stuff, or why you are getting shot by invisible tanks please check out the second and third vids, clears up a lot of stuff

Thanks again E95 for taking the time to do this

My ventrilo server never gets used, is far inferior to TS, and it shuts down when not used...not sure it's been active at all in the last 3 months.  If anyone wants it turned on, let me know and I can go kick it.  I think my year runs out soon, might just want to drop it off the FAQ.
Link Posted: 11/29/2012 8:44:33 AM EDT
[#28]

Quoted:

Quoted:

I believe that feature is there in the setting! But I wouldn't recommend doing it. Important info can pop up that you would miss.

Yeah I just deal with it.  It does get frustrating getting called a noob, faggit, moron, and stuff, but it's worth it when you have an actual team that works together.  If the folks in chat were really pissing you off, you probably just needed a break.  I take one every now and again.  I also message the shit talkers after the match, and they usually just say they were just trolling and no hard feelings.  There is a new system that allows you to see how much damage each person did after the match, and in my opinion it, it has drastically cut down the shit talking.

I like this chat stuff better than getting berated by 9 year old in halo, little fuckers

Link Posted: 11/29/2012 8:53:28 AM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:
Wow, New thread smell!

First post in the new thread....

SMELLS LIKE SEX IN HERE
Link Posted: 11/29/2012 9:17:27 AM EDT
[#30]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Wow, New thread smell!

First post in the new thread....

SMELLS LIKE SEX IN HERE

http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y97/seattleducati/supertroopers.jpg
Thats the first time I got crabs.

Link Posted: 11/29/2012 9:29:20 AM EDT
[#31]
I learned two things last night.  

First thing was that a BatChat is just as fast as my T-50.  

The second thing I learned is that if the game starts and your following said BatChat off the spawn point amazed that he is just as fast as you and he plummets off a 20 ft ledge and tracks himself that a flying T-50 that lands square on top of him hardly does any damage but the T-50 will suffer about 75% damage.

We both laughed about it afterwards.  He said he was thinking it was a much lower hill on the other side of the bushes....he was wrong
Link Posted: 11/29/2012 9:35:39 AM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:
Quoted:
edit

This is the truth, but I do still like it.
Link Posted: 11/29/2012 9:35:42 AM EDT
[#33]
Hey [AR-15] members,

If yall want to get into clan wars head on over to AR_15 headed up by tony55690 (emulsifier).  Already spoke with Tony, and they'll be doing that over there.  There is a three day clan cool down period, so if you drop you'll have to wait 'til you can join [AR_15].  I'll spam this in ingame clan chat as well.  From what it sounds like there will be some super competent arfcommers in there

Good luck gentleman!
Link Posted: 11/29/2012 9:38:33 AM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:
Hey [AR-15] members,

If yall want to get into clan wars head on over to AR_15 headed up by tony55690 (emulsifier).  Already spoke with Tony, and they'll be doing that over there.  There is a three day clan cool down period, so if you drop you'll have to wait 'til you can join [AR_15].  I'll spam this in ingame clan chat as well.  From what it sounds like there will be some super competent arfcommers in there

Good luck gentleman!

Just to let everyone know, I dropped my Relic tags and will be trying to help out with this.  That should keep the enrollment down.
Link Posted: 11/29/2012 9:40:27 AM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:
Hey [AR-15] members,

Good luck gentleman!

Sounds like a good time. What tiers/types of tanks are useful in clan wars?
Link Posted: 11/29/2012 9:41:22 AM EDT
[#36]
Victory!
Battle: Sand River Thursday, November 29, 2012 9:21:28 AM
Vehicle: IS
Experience received: 1,816 (x2 for the first victory each day)
Credits received: 29,479
Battle Achievements: Sniper, Sharpshooter

Not a bad second game of the day.
Link Posted: 11/29/2012 9:43:03 AM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:
Hey [AR-15] members,

Good luck gentleman!

+1 good luck Gents.
Link Posted: 11/29/2012 9:43:10 AM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:

Tier 10 tanks, mostly T110E5 and IS7

and Tier 8 arty

haven't done clan wars since the Panther 2 was the top tier German medium , but that is what I gleamed from posters

Here is my best non derp hit from my M40/43.  Poor JPE, almost dead in under a minute. 2028!  I finished him off a minute later.

Link Posted: 11/29/2012 9:47:40 AM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:
Quoted:

Tier 10 tanks, mostly T110E5 and IS7

and Tier 8 arty

haven't done clan wars since the Panther 2 was the top tier German medium , but that is what I gleamed from posters

Here is my best non derp hit from my M40/43.  Poor JPE, almost dead in under a minute. 2028!  I finished him off a minute later.

http://i41.photobucket.com/albums/e296/wombatturd/worldoftanks2012-11-2909-38-14-46.png

Ah, well that counts me out then, I guess i'll have to keep grinding away so I might help out someday soon  
Link Posted: 11/29/2012 9:48:06 AM EDT
[#40]
I have 7 million SP and fly a Drake, can I help?

Link Posted: 11/29/2012 10:00:07 AM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:

No but some of us mix tanks and eve most nights, send an IM if your looking for an arfcom corp in eve or just want to fleet up and run some missions with us.

I have also dropped out of Relic 3rd to join AR_15 and help it get active in Clan wars.  As soon as we can get 15 or so people in with tier 9's and 10's we should be able to place chips on some landing zones and win some land(even if it is only for a day or so)
Link Posted: 11/29/2012 10:13:24 AM EDT
[#42]
Does this mean E is about to get banned?

Link Posted: 11/29/2012 10:16:22 AM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:
Quoted:

No but some of us mix tanks and eve most nights, send an IM if your looking for an arfcom corp in eve or just want to fleet up and run some missions with us.

I have also dropped out of Relic 3rd to join AR_15 and help it get active in Clan wars.  As soon as we can get 15 or so people in with tier 9's and 10's we should be able to place chips on some landing zones and win some land(even if it is only for a day or so)

I'm only at the M103 and still have a grind ahead of me to reach Tier 10, but I'll try to step it up.  It's an incredibly fun tank to play, so it won't too big a chore.

At the same time, I have a great time running the medium tank companies and like the casual atmosphere of those matches, so don't expect me to be a CW addict...more of a fill-in.  If you do any training matches, I can play coyote so you have something to shoot at, and at the same time I'll be learning your strategies so I'm not a useless fill-in.
Link Posted: 11/29/2012 10:16:56 AM EDT
[#44]

Quoted:

I understand now why I hate a lot of "experienced" tankers in ranked clans. It's their attitude.

Example: I just got killed in my IS-8 after taking on a Lorraine, AMX50b and an E-50 on the hill in Prokhorovka. I had with me a KV-4 and an IS-3. The IS-3 died by arty after firign one shot and the KV-4 fired about 3 rounds before he vapor locked and quit doing anything but moving his turret, even though he hadn't taken any hits yet. Of course, he died quickly and I got raped by 3 tanks of my own tier. Then some RELIC asshat who claims to have 19k games and was already dead started in how I need to "get some skill, noob!" I can't stand these fuckers. I enjoy this game, but I'm really starting to get sick of the people playing it.

Simple solution:

http://forum.worldoftanks.com/index.php?/topic/104033-prehistorics-dirty-no-chat-mod/

I manage to stay much calmer now.

Link Posted: 11/29/2012 10:30:00 AM EDT
[#45]

Quoted:

I'm only at the M103 and still have a grind ahead of me to reach Tier 10, but I'll try to step it up.  It's an incredibly fun tank to play, so it won't too big a chore.

At the same time, I have a great time running the medium tank companies and like the casual atmosphere of those matches, so don't expect me to be a CW addict...more of a fill-in.  If you do any training matches, I can play coyote so you have something to shoot at, and at the same time I'll be learning your strategies so I'm not a useless fill-in.

Yup same here, if yall need a punching bag hit me up, I'll be glad to take some shots all over my face.  Armored bukkake

Next shift pick, I'll grab a day shift, so I'll be able to do all of the cool stuff then.
Check out this poor bat, got a bit overzealous.  He was a good sport about it too.

Link Posted: 11/29/2012 11:07:00 AM EDT
[#46]
Cromwell really is my best tank now.  SOmething about it matches my playstyle.

It is not slow, lumbering and bullet proof.  It will pen everything, from any angle, but it (with the top gun) only does 150-250 in damage.

But, it is accurate, rapid firing, "Penetration" "Looks like That one went right through" "He's hit" "We just dinged him" "Got him!"  ... that's the audio track.

I pull 500-700 in EXP, non-premium, in almost every match.

In most matches I kill at least 2-3 enemy and damage 3-5 others.

TRG

Link Posted: 11/29/2012 11:25:51 AM EDT
[#47]
For clan wars guys here is a quick list of tanks that work well and what we should strive for:

T110E5
T110E4
IS-4
Bat Chat arty
T92 arty
Bat Chat 25t
T62A
M48A1

Sometimes:
IS-7
E-100
Maus
E50M
GW Type E arty
Link Posted: 11/29/2012 11:43:05 AM EDT
[#48]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Yup same here, if yall need a punching bag hit me up, I'll be glad to take some shots all over my face.  Armored bukkake

Next shift pick, I'll grab a day shift, so I'll be able to do all of the cool stuff then.

Check out this poor bat, got a bit overzealous.  He was a good sport about it too.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EfhTyTy_Zv4

Link Posted: 11/29/2012 11:44:59 AM EDT
[#49]

Quoted:

For clan wars guys here is a quick list of tanks that work well and what we should strive for:

T110E5

T110E4

IS-4

Bat Chat arty

T92 arty

Bat Chat 25t

T62A

M48A1

Sometimes:

IS-7

E-100

Maus

E50M

GW Type E arty

I'm really not even close to any of those.  I'll stay in the - clan until I get one, then I'd love to jump to _ and try and participate in CW's.

Link Posted: 11/29/2012 11:46:37 AM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:
Quoted:

I was just joking, sold my eve toons a couple of years ago.
Page / 1010
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top