Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 3
Link Posted: 11/10/2012 6:26:57 AM EDT
[#1]
Quoted:

I thought the same thing, but that is ripe for abuse, and it does push out some productive people.  I know a girl making six figures and shelling out $2700 in rent.  She isn't a leech, but doesn't own land.  Plus, some twat will start selling off one square-yard parcels.

Keep it to Federal income tax and you can eliminate the non-producers.

I agree that is ripe for abuse, and I know many people who are producers who don't own property.  I am a landlord.  One-yard parcels was exactly what I was thiking when I was typing out my reply.

I just wanted something that makes people commited to the country, invested in its success.

Service Equals Citizenship.  Would you like to know more?

I want my country back.
Link Posted: 11/10/2012 6:28:10 AM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:

One has to ask the next obvious question, was this and isolated case? Or are there more out there?

I am REALLY not trying to be an asshole, but if you are asking that question, you haven't been paying attention.
Link Posted: 11/10/2012 6:32:10 AM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:

One has to ask the next obvious question, was this and isolated case? Or are there more out there?

You know it happened nation wide man.
Link Posted: 11/10/2012 6:32:49 AM EDT
[#4]
On the spot execution for those responsible.
Link Posted: 11/10/2012 6:33:42 AM EDT
[#5]
All of this is really irrelevant......   Long after what's his name was declared the reelected president, some south Florida polls were still open and receiving voters and they were still counting votes in Florida.

What this seems to mean to me is that EVERY single vote cast in Florida was a wasted vote.   None of the votes meant anything because the election was already decided before Florida's electoral votes were even decided.
Florida's electoral votes were not even decided the day after the election.

A total waste of time for Florida voters to have participated in the process...  and they say that every vote counts.  I know my vote didn't count, the election was decided before my vote was even counted. (as was the case for all Florida voters)

I was disenfranchised!!  Who can I sue??
Link Posted: 11/10/2012 6:35:24 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
Makes me wonder how many othet counties across the US are showing numbers like this.

Have a look at Ohio

Review what took place in Philadelphia.

Let's have a closer look at Virginia.

Oop: that's right, that would be racist, never mind.
Link Posted: 11/10/2012 6:35:38 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
Voting should be limited to those that pay Federal income taxes.  They must vote in person, and show two forms of ID.  Exceptions for military.  

Amen

Posted Via AR15.Com Mobile
Link Posted: 11/10/2012 6:37:26 AM EDT
[#8]
If we ever get control of the executive branch again, one of our highest priorities should be to turn the FBI loose on any and all allegations of participation by state and local government officials in voter fraud (or turning a blind eye to same), and when evidence is found, the federal prosecutions for same should be very "vigorous and aggressive."

Punishments should not be a slap on the wrist, but instead, should involve lengthy prison sentences.

I was sickened to hear that Al West was defeated.  I really liked that guy.
Link Posted: 11/10/2012 6:40:36 AM EDT
[#9]
LoL THERE IS NO SUCH THING AS VOTER FRAUD  Y'ALL NEED TO TAKE OFF YOUR TINFOIL!!!!1

Link Posted: 11/10/2012 6:40:42 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
St lucie county is a shithole. It used to be a nice place to live and raise a family but this fraud doesn't surprise me.

I used to go down there for the snook bite on a full moon. This man speaks the truth.

Link Posted: 11/10/2012 6:40:44 AM EDT
[#11]
The democrat party will dismiss this as no big deal and the msm will go along with it.

Shit like this is what causes civil unrest and anarchy. Hell, maybe that's what they want.

Link Posted: 11/10/2012 6:40:51 AM EDT
[#12]
Update in OP.

Boston 129% turnout.

Link Posted: 11/10/2012 6:41:34 AM EDT
[#13]
I would be willing to bet that this election has had more voter fraud than any election in history.  Not US history, all of history.  
Link Posted: 11/10/2012 6:47:29 AM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
Quoted:
St lucie county is a shithole. It used to be a nice place to live and raise a family but this fraud doesn't surprise me.

I used to go down there for the snook bite on a full moon. This man speaks the truth.

Roosevelt bridge used to be the place to go.
Link Posted: 11/10/2012 6:50:29 AM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
I would be willing to bet that this election has had more voter fraud than any election in history.  Not US history, all of history.  

I am calling my local Republican Party office on Monday and getting into the fight.

Link Posted: 11/10/2012 6:50:58 AM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
Update in OP.

Boston 129% turnout.

SO...it begins.  I can only hope this the camel's nose.

Link Posted: 11/10/2012 6:52:47 AM EDT
[#17]

Quoted:

Update in OP.

Boston 129% turnout.

John Adams would be up in arms over that shit.
Link Posted: 11/10/2012 6:53:02 AM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

There's a more obvious question which everyone here seems to have missed:
Is all of St. Lucie County in Congressman West's district?

If not, something seems amiss.
While we're told there were 247,713 votes cast by 175,554 registerd voters, there were a toral of 118,611 total votes for the Republican candidate and the Democrat candidate for Congress. That total (118,611) is LESS than the total number of registered voters. It totals about 67% of the registered voters.

Were there 131,102 voters who did not cast a vote in the Congressional race (or voted for third party candidates!) or were those votes cast in a different Congressional race?

If the county is in more than one congressional district, how many registered voters live in the St. Lucie County precincts which are in Congressman West's district?  
Link Posted: 11/10/2012 6:56:23 AM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Voting should be limited to those that pay Federal income taxes.  They must vote in person, and show two forms of ID.  Exceptions for military.  

Just going to get this out of the way: New guy, check.  Join Date, check.  Post count, check.

I'm starting to think we should go back to the whole landowner thing.

Our founders were wise men and put that in for a reason.  They knew what the hell they were doing.  Later governments are stupid as hell for changing this.  Commies knew what they were doing to allow this change.
Link Posted: 11/10/2012 6:57:40 AM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:

Quoted:
Update in OP.

Boston 129% turnout.

John Adams would be up in arms over that shit.

Up in arms?

What are you talking about?

He actually voted.

The straight Democratic ticket.

Link Posted: 11/10/2012 6:57:54 AM EDT
[#21]
Fraud happened, he'll in my small town Iowa my wife and I witnessed collage kids from Des Moines and self admitted from out of state try to vote.
Link Posted: 11/10/2012 6:59:22 AM EDT
[#22]
Fraud... Fraud.... How can it be your crazy man.

Why just look at my home state

Adams county (Gettysburg my home), is a good place. Most if not all the surrounding counties follow a similar Romney tally.

However, let go to Philadelphia county

Vote astronomical for Obama in Philadelphia Wards
Link Posted: 11/10/2012 6:59:54 AM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
Fraud happened, he'll in my small town Iowa my wife and I witnessed collage kids from Des Moines and self admitted from out of state try to vote.

What type of collages were they?

Kind of a mosaic?

Link Posted: 11/10/2012 7:02:19 AM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
Quoted:

While we're told there were 247,713 votes cast by 175,554 registerd voters, there were a toral of 118,611 total votes for the Republican candidate and the Democrat candidate for Congress. That total (118,611) is LESS than the total number of registered voters. It totals about 67% of the registered voters.

Were there 131,102 voters who did not cast a vote in the Congressional race (or voted for third party candidates!) or were those votes cast in a different Congressional race?

If the county is in more than one congressional district, how many registered voters live in the St. Lucie County precincts which are in Congressman West's district?  

St. Lucie county also has part of the 16th district, so there's at least one other district sharing the county.
Link Posted: 11/10/2012 7:04:23 AM EDT
[#25]
We're in the midst of a civil war and voter fraud is just one of many weapons to be fielded by the opposition.

Link Posted: 11/10/2012 7:06:47 AM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:

Up in arms?

What are you talking about?

He actually voted.

The straight Democratic ticket.

Goddammit.

Link Posted: 11/10/2012 7:06:57 AM EDT
[#27]
It's the only way to fairly cheat in an election

Link Posted: 11/10/2012 7:14:35 AM EDT
[#28]
What's the definition of voter fraud vs massive voter fraud?
Link Posted: 11/10/2012 7:15:44 AM EDT
[#29]
Trying to scan through the PDF Report in the article. It clearly shows that the majority of polling stations reported over 100% turnout. Some over 160%. Yet in the details on districts further down in the 270 pages it shows the total number of votes being cast as less than the total number of registered voters. The report is confusing.
Link Posted: 11/10/2012 7:16:30 AM EDT
[#30]
"Fewer Republicans turned out to vote this year than in 2010".

Yea that's it.  Yes sir.
Link Posted: 11/10/2012 7:17:26 AM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:

Up in Boston too.

http://www.fireandreamitchell.com/2012/11/09/voter-fraud-129-of-registered-boston-vote-on-election-day/

This year overall votes were way down from 2008 for both the Democrat and Republican. But how does one explain that Boston has 387,142 voters on their roll. Yet, somehow 501,282 ‘cards’ were cast on election day, a 129.48% turnout?

You might want to open the City of Boston page which is linked on the link you provided.
Focus on the number of registered voters column and the number of VOTES column. See if you find any VOTE total which exceeds the number of registered voters in the precinct .

In the alternative you might do some research into what a "card" is.   It is apparently not a vote, since the totals are different.
Link Posted: 11/10/2012 7:19:19 AM EDT
[#32]
Looks like someone especially targeted him. Wonder what other shenanigans went on in the Pres race.
Link Posted: 11/10/2012 7:24:50 AM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

St. Lucie county also has part of the 16th district, so there's at least one other district sharing the county.

That's interesting.
Now all that's necessary is information on the number of registered voters and the vote totals in the Congressional races in St. Lucie county precincts.
Fortunately, I'm sure Congressman West has attorneys who are knowledgable enough to figure this out.
Link Posted: 11/10/2012 7:26:27 AM EDT
[#34]

Quoted:

We're in the midst of a civil war and voter fraud is just one of many weapons to be fielded by the opposition.  

The soap box has failed.

The ballot box appears to have been corrupted.

Running out of options...

Link Posted: 11/10/2012 7:29:16 AM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:

Quoted:

The soap box has failed.

Nicely said without finishing the lines

Link Posted: 11/10/2012 7:34:08 AM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:
Looks like someone especially targeted him. Wonder what other shenanigans went on in the Pres race.

I'm convinced the election was rigged.  Call me a paranoid delusional idiot.  I don't care.

We saw here in GD and Drudge that people voted for "Romney" and their vote came up "Obama".  True?  Hype?  Sensationalism?  

Was anyone listening or able to do anything about it?  Was it all bullshit?

Were the electronic voting machines hacked into and the results manipulated?

The thing that I just don't understand is how the democRats were able to exploit consumer anger over high gas prices in 2006, yet these same consumers are apathetic six years later.  Jobs, inflation, scandals-and nothing sticks to this guy.  The campaign officials for Obama sure as Hell were confident Obama would win reelection this year.  

I think 2010 was an unexpected wake-up call for the progressive movement, and they reacted accordingly.  They had two years.  

So what if they get caught?  Holder's not going to press charges.  The MSM isn't going to care.  Nothing's going to get done about it.  

We know for a FACT that liberals participate in voter fraud as a matter of course.  ACORN was on the ground for years, under the radar, organized and well funded for that sole purpose.  All the expertise and "institutional knowledge" didn't just go away when Congress defunded them.  There are plenty of committed progressive organizations out there willing to pour vast quantities of money into their cause.  George Soros being one of them.

Now the conservative talking heads are beating themselves up, convinced they can pander to one demographic or another and win elections.  Hahahahahaha.....

Link Posted: 11/10/2012 7:34:51 AM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:
Quoted:

Quoted:

The soap box has failed.

Nicely said without finishing the lines

They took jury nullification out long ago, so the effectiveness of the jury box is questionable...
Link Posted: 11/10/2012 7:36:23 AM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:

Quoted:

The soap box has failed.

Roof Tops!
Link Posted: 11/10/2012 8:11:29 AM EDT
[#39]
The scale of this is large enough that it could have serious implications. I gotta wonder how FL could let this happen, the interesting thing is FL requires ID, one ID per ballot, you cant get that many good fake ID's with people who look kinda like the photo easily. I would think that individuals at the polling place would not be a fesiable way to do this, hell 70k people means 25k cars if car pooling, that kind of traffic is going to cause a stir, SOMEBODY in those 25k will get a speeding ticket and spill the beans. I am thinking higher up the chain either computerized "irregularities" or some other issue.

question for voters in the area in question in FL, do you have multi page ballots?
Link Posted: 11/10/2012 8:19:52 AM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:
The scale of this is large enough that it could have serious implications. I gotta wonder how FL could let this happen, the interesting thing is FL requires ID, one ID per ballot, you cant get that many good fake ID's with people who look kinda like the photo easily. I would think that individuals at the polling place would not be a fesiable way to do this, hell 70k people means 25k cars if car pooling, that kind of traffic is going to cause a stir, SOMEBODY in those 25k will get a speeding ticket and spill the beans. I am thinking higher up the chain either computerized "irregularities" or some other issue.

question for voters in the area in question in FL, do you have multi page ballots?

I'm not in St. Lucie, I'm in Orange County. The ballots we had were 3 pages front and back. Mostly due to the statewide constitutional amendments on the ballot. So statewide all of the ballots were long. Some people complained it took them an hour to fill out the ballot. But it only took me 10 min.
Link Posted: 11/10/2012 8:28:26 AM EDT
[#41]

Quoted:

Quoted:

The soap box has failed.

The courts failed too.

So that leaves.........
Link Posted: 11/10/2012 8:32:53 AM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:

Our side did it too.
Link Posted: 11/10/2012 8:37:06 AM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:
Quoted:
If true the Republican party needs to get every available lawyer in that area suing everyone involved in the election, getting court orders to stop every thing, hiring private investigators to start sniffing around, having people go under cover in the community to ask questions, a whole team of people scouring FaceBook...etc.

If there was that much multiple voting going on then someone knows something and people like to brag. All you have to do is get someone close to the group committing fraud.

How is this possible in Florida since they are supposed to check people's IDs before they vote?  It would lead me to believe some corrupt election officials.

News flash: the republican party hates him as much as the democrat party.

Yep. The so-called Conservatives in the Florida Legislature screwed Allen West in the redistricting process. They take their orders from the Republican establishment and aren't really very shy about letting that be known.
Link Posted: 11/10/2012 8:53:14 AM EDT
[#44]
with the national number of votes so much lower than the last election, any county with >90% turnout is suspect
Link Posted: 11/10/2012 10:07:43 AM EDT
[#45]
Link Posted: 11/10/2012 10:24:22 AM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:
Quoted:

I'm convinced the election was rigged.  Call me a paranoid delusional idiot.  I don't care.

We saw here in GD and Drudge that people voted for "Romney" and their vote came up "Obama".  True?  Hype?  Sensationalism?  

Was anyone listening or able to do anything about it?  Was it all bullshit?

Were the electronic voting machines hacked into and the results manipulated?

The thing that I just don't understand is how the democRats were able to exploit consumer anger over high gas prices in 2006, yet these same consumers are apathetic six years later.  Jobs, inflation, scandals-and nothing sticks to this guy.  The campaign officials for Obama sure as Hell were confident Obama would win reelection this year.  

I think 2010 was an unexpected wake-up call for the progressive movement, and they reacted accordingly.  They had two years.  

So what if they get caught?  Holder's not going to press charges.  The MSM isn't going to care.  Nothing's going to get done about it.  

We know for a FACT that liberals participate in voter fraud as a matter of course.  ACORN was on the ground for years, under the radar, organized and well funded for that sole purpose.  All the expertise and "institutional knowledge" didn't just go away when Congress defunded them.  There are plenty of committed progressive organizations out there willing to pour vast quantities of money into their cause.  George Soros being one of them.
Now the conservative talking heads are beating themselves up, convinced they can pander to one demographic or another and win elections.  Hahahahahaha.....

Yep.  I find it really fishy that Soros bought the Spanish software company responsible for counting the votes
Link Posted: 11/10/2012 10:29:34 AM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:
Quoted:
If true the Republican party needs to get every available lawyer in that area suing everyone involved in the election, getting court orders to stop every thing, hiring private investigators to start sniffing around, having people go under cover in the community to ask questions, a whole team of people scouring FaceBook...etc.

If there was that much multiple voting going on then someone knows something and people like to brag. All you have to do is get someone close to the group committing fraud.

How is this possible in Florida since they are supposed to check people's IDs before they vote?  It would lead me to believe some corrupt election officials.

The protections are only as good as the people enforcing them.  It usually assumes that they have the same goals in mind.

And that died a long time ago.

Link Posted: 11/10/2012 10:32:06 AM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:
I really think in the months to come, once people start looking at these numbers, there are going to be a lot of questions. I'm not sitting here whining, if you won, so be it. However, if it is found that there is enough fraud to make a difference in this election, locally and/or nationally, then something needs to be done. Because if it isn't, we truly have lost.

Its intentionally broken. Corruption is here to stay. Those that can change it aren't going to because a fixed game works to their favor.

Link Posted: 11/10/2012 10:33:04 AM EDT
[#49]
This has little to do with St Lucie County and could have (and has) happen anywhere.
It only came to light because West is fighting back.
There is a pattern and people who spoke out against Obama and the DNC publicly were targeted this election.

Link Posted: 11/10/2012 10:36:01 AM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:
I don't know how the fraud occurred.  They swiped my FL DL, then printed me out a copy of the ballot for my precinct, which I had to sign a receipt for.   While I was there some of the printers went down, and they did print out double ballots for the folks whose info went to the downed printer.  I watched them record and separate the misprinted ballots.  Maybe someone grabbed those and filled them out instead of destroying them.  

You may have been the exception. For those not having the same means as you to receive a ballot, another protocol/ process kicked in (in the name of fairness). The most important thing is to not disenfranchise anyone of their right to vote.

Page / 3
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top