Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 11/10/2012 6:35:36 AM EDT
[#1]
If my family sees any crazy revolutionists trying to take to the streets with guns we will:

1).  First call the media to show up with cameras.
2).  Then call the police, the media cameras will 'make sure' the arresting authorities do their job.
3).  An appointed judge will then make a harsh example of the crazy people on National TV.
Link Posted: 11/10/2012 9:10:25 AM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
If my family sees any crazy revolutionists trying to take to the streets with guns we will:

1).  First call the media to show up with cameras.
2).  Then call the police, the media cameras will 'make sure' the arresting authorities do their job.
3).  An appointed judge will then make a harsh example of the crazy people on National TV.

So you see people who try to take back their Country from corrupt Govs. as "crazy revolutionists"
Link Posted: 11/10/2012 9:40:55 AM EDT
[#3]
The answer to your question is this, who are you going to fight?  Seriously, if you picked up arms right now ready to begin a revolution, are you going to go east or west when you walk out your front door.  I suppose you could find some local, left leaning, liberal politician and pick a fight with him, but they'll have you in jail by nightfall.

Politics is no longer local in this country.  You simply don't have acces to those who oppose you.
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top