Author
Caveman with a banjo
Military
Posted: 11/1/2012 3:43:52 PM
kissata.com
damcv62
Link To This Post
Posted: 11/1/2012 3:57:13 PM
I never got the massive stabbings. Other then crazy.
DnPRK
Link To This Post
Posted: 11/1/2012 3:58:52 PM
Tall tree. Short rope. Let her imitate a Christmas tree ornament.
VBC
Delighted
Link To This Post
Posted: 11/1/2012 3:59:47 PM
They probably keep stabbing until the victim quits resisting. That's why it's like 87 stab wounds.
California_Kid
Team Member, Redneck, Hippie
Link To This Post
Posted: 11/1/2012 4:00:50 PM
Was that before or after she fell out of the Ugly Tree and hit every branch on the way down?
M82Assault
High Drag, Low Speed Tier 87 Operator.
Link To This Post
Posted: 11/1/2012 4:02:37 PM
Guilty. Death penalty.
Here is proof that ARFCOM will always have a ready supply of "I stuck my dick in teh crazy and now my balls are glued to my leg" posts -Ventilator
FreeFloater
0─╥
Link To This Post
Posted: 11/1/2012 4:07:16 PM
It was clearly an accident.
Partisan
Link To This Post
Posted: 11/1/2012 4:08:30 PM
In before the ––––––––-I'll bet she is wild in the sack
IchWarrior
Resident Non-LEO Dog Killer
Link To This Post
Posted: 11/1/2012 4:09:29 PM
Fucking awful
Stuck! 24/365!
LowBeta
boson's mate
Military
Link To This Post
Posted: 11/1/2012 4:10:50 PM
This is not the first time a woman lost it in N*perville like this. There was a pretty awful situation a few years ago.
Mackey, i think.

Posted Via AR15.Com Mobile
God sometimes subcontracts -- A funny guy
jeepnstein
Link To This Post
Posted: 11/1/2012 4:12:47 PM
100 times? That's really out of line. They'll probably make her go to jail for five years or so. Unless it was the first time she butchered someone with that kind of malice, then she might just have to go to counseling.

Our system is broken.
coldair
6.8 inside
NRA
Link To This Post
Posted: 11/1/2012 4:12:54 PM
"She told the detectives that she thought by killing (her son) Justin she would make her husband hurt the way she hurt in their relationship," Berlin said

she is broken and can't be fixed
I wish I was half the man my dog thinks I am
jal777
Link To This Post
Posted: 11/1/2012 4:14:50 PM
[Last Edit: 11/1/2012 4:15:41 PM by jal777]
Our pice of shi* governor banned the death penalty in our state. I live 20 mins away from where this happened. May God rest those poor children's souls.

Fuck her.
dubBinSEA
Misanthrope
Link To This Post
Posted: 11/1/2012 4:18:09 PM
people that hurt kids ........wtf .............
45FMJoe
Border Bacon: Container Raider
Link To This Post
Posted: 11/1/2012 4:20:12 PM

Originally Posted By coldair:
"She told the detectives that she thought by killing (her son) Justin she would make her husband hurt the way she hurt in their relationship," Berlin said

Nope, put her down.
Redbull4Me
Link To This Post
Posted: 11/1/2012 4:20:15 PM
Two towns east of me. Sad stuff. Now we're going to have a kitchen knife ban too. Just last week some dude killed his son and himself just west of here. WTF is going on?
D233
Inmate #36455
NRA
Link To This Post
Posted: 11/1/2012 7:10:02 PM
[Last Edit: 11/1/2012 7:29:01 PM by D233]
Tough situation to deal with, to say the least.

Elzbieta Plackowska, 40, was charged with first-degree murder and denied bond at a hearing Thursday in Wheaton, Ill. Prosecutiors said Thursday that Plackowska stabbed her 7-year-old son 100 times because she was angry with her husband and a 5-year-old girl about 50 times because she witnessed the attack, as both children prayed and begged for their lives.
Plackowska told detectives she found Justin and 5-year-old Olivia Dworakowski jumping on a bed, Berlin said.

"She had grabbed the knife and she made both victims kneel and begin praying. She began stabbing her son Justin and told him he was going to heaven tonight. He pleaded for his life and told her to stop. But she continued stabbing him until he was dead," he said at a news conference after a judge ordered Plackowska held without bond.

"She then turned her attention to 5-year-old Olivia and began stabbing her with the knife multiple times. She, as well, pleaded for her life, but the defendant continued to stab her until she was deceased."

"Christie withdraw Bridge Friendship, for family dishwasher shamed, go donkey ride by pogo stick. Bear Bees." - Seberius 8/29/2012 2:56:58 AM CDT
Bed_Head
Hip like jelly, 'cause jam don't shake like that.
Link To This Post
Posted: 11/1/2012 8:06:48 PM
This makes me want to throw up. RIP, little babies.
"Internet based attacks on your S.O. can backfire. Bigtime." ~ karma

"Honey there's a man outside in a penguin suit, sailor cap and a strange pinafore, he also has a rifle... " ~ Aimless
CR1046
Link To This Post
Posted: 11/2/2012 5:16:38 AM
Don't know what's in the water in Naperville, seems like every few years crazy shit like this happens.
fxntime
Link To This Post
Posted: 11/2/2012 5:38:09 AM

In the end, I'll bet that part of the blame gets laid at the husbands feet because the "poor woman" snapped due to the evil male. And I'll also bet that a significant female portion of society will buy it because they have been taught that they are victims of male dominated society.
I do not have a license to kill, but I do have a learner's permit.

I feel like I'm living the movie "Idiocracy" with this administration.

"Share the Wealth" my arse, HIDE the wealth is more like it.
JaxShooter
Military
Link To This Post
Posted: 11/2/2012 5:55:31 AM
We're swirling the bowl. Just read about a story where a 21-y-o stabbed his grandmother 111 times and took out some of her organs. We live in a crazy, messed up world.
http://www.floridatrail.org
4xDawn
Mama Bear
Link To This Post
Posted: 11/2/2012 5:56:58 AM
Have Susan Smith and Casey Anthony pick her up, and take a long ride off a short pier.

PPV.
When life gives you lemons, like...just say fuck the lemons and bail. <kunu
John_Wayne777
No cake for fatty!
Instructor
Link To This Post
Posted: 11/2/2012 7:30:27 AM
Originally Posted By fxntime:

In the end, I'll bet that part of the blame gets laid at the husbands feet because the "poor woman" snapped due to the evil male. And I'll also bet that a significant female portion of society will buy it because they have been taught that they are victims of male dominated society.

Anyone who expresses sympathy for a woman who stabbed her two small children to death in a fit of rage against their father is doing you the favor of self-labeling as the hopeless moron that they are. That way you know in the future never to pay attention to a sound that happens to escape their ignorant maw.

It is substantially true that virtue or morality is a necessary spring of popular government. - George Washington
fxntime
Link To This Post
Posted: 11/2/2012 8:04:42 AM
Originally Posted By John_Wayne777:
Originally Posted By fxntime:

Anyone who expresses sympathy for a woman who stabbed her two small children to death in a fit of rage against their father is doing you the favor of self-labeling as the hopeless moron that they are. That way you know in the future never to pay attention to a sound that happens to escape their ignorant maw.

Absolutely agree but that isn't going to change their mind. Many in society tend to look differently at M/F [parent of child] child murderers. There is no excuse a man can give [nor is there one] that will elicit sympathy but the usual tired excuses will almost always be dragged out as a reason why a mother killed her kids. [PPD, undiagnosed mental issues, stress, bla bla bla] I've read to many articles to believe differently. I've listened to people I thought I knew and was shocked at the difference in how females are given and out. They don't excuse the behavior but they are far more willing to let part of the blame be placed on other problems that while POSSIBLY present at the time of the crime, would never fly if a male used them.
I do not have a license to kill, but I do have a learner's permit.

I feel like I'm living the movie "Idiocracy" with this administration.

"Share the Wealth" my arse, HIDE the wealth is more like it.
Mach
Somebody text me when it's fo time
Military
Link To This Post
Posted: 11/2/2012 8:12:04 AM
$10 says she recently started or stopped an anti-depressant or anxiety med.
Mach

“Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom. It is argument of tyrants. It is the creed of slaves.”
William Pitt, 1783:
JaxShooter
Military
Link To This Post
Posted: 11/2/2012 9:01:57 AM
Originally Posted By John_Wayne777:

Worse still is that it was her son and a friend's daughter whom she was babysitting. Two families devastated.
http://www.floridatrail.org
Schlange
Still Angry
NRAMilitary
Link To This Post
Posted: 11/2/2012 9:10:21 AM

Bullet to the head. Now.
A fanatic is one who can't change his mind and won't change the subject.
Winston Churchill
Team Ranstad
VA-gunnut
Because I said so, that's why!
Instructor
Link To This Post
Posted: 11/2/2012 9:17:09 AM
"Site Staff remembers when you could buy a keg of musket balls for $1.75"

I'm never wrong. I thought I was once, but I was mistaken.
jmill79
Illinois Sucks
Link To This Post
Posted: 11/2/2012 1:35:33 PM
Originally Posted By LowBeta:
This is not the first time a woman lost it in N*perville like this. There was a pretty awful situation a few years ago.
Mackey, i think.

Posted Via AR15.Com Mobile

Yup, I think it was back in the 90's though on the east side of town. Mother killed all 3 of her kids.
Boom_Stick
I produce freedom in mass quantities
Military
Link To This Post
Posted: 11/2/2012 1:43:04 PM
Fuckin sick skank. Put her to death now!
AKs are for third world villagers who have to be reminded not to $hit in the well water.

كافر
69charger
I've met cats and dogs smarter than Trevor & Cory
Link To This Post
Posted: 11/2/2012 1:44:14 PM
Originally Posted By Mach:
$10 says she recently started or stopped an anti-depressant or anxiety med.

Tom Cruise? Is that you?
"America is at that awkward stage. It's too late to work within the system, but too early to shoot the bastards." -- Claire Wolfe
Smashy
Caveman with a banjo
Military
Link To This Post
Posted: 11/2/2012 2:04:19 PM
Originally Posted By JaxShooter:
Just read about a story where a 21-y-o stabbed his grandmother 111 times and took out some of her organs.

There are some really sick people out there.

kissata.com
JustJim
Link To This Post
Posted: 11/2/2012 2:07:29 PM
Originally Posted By Schlange:

Bullet to the head. Now.