Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 6
Link Posted: 10/17/2012 2:57:42 PM EDT
[#1]
Quoted:
UN small arms treaty anyone? Of course, the left tells us that treaty won't override our Constitution so I guess it's ok!

I'm glad they didn't sign it.  Even if they do in a new Obama term, ratification requires approval by two thirds of the senate.  That is very unlikely to happen.
Link Posted: 10/17/2012 3:22:43 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Lies and bullshit.

I just went back and looked again, just to make sure I'm speaking the truth.  

This thread started the morning of October 12th.  Until you started trolling me, after the debate last night, I did not mention anything about whether Obama had made AWB statements before.  I was not engaged in a single discussion about whether or not BHO is actually anti gun.  Every post I made was related to people claiming BHO can do things the POTUS absolutely can not do.

Your ranting and attacks are based on absolute bullshit, which you concocted.

I concocted your lack of participation in Romney threads making sure to quell the hysterical cries of the nutter chicken littles claiming Romney is going to wave his magic stick and ban guns?

Respond back with more insults while claiming everyone is picking on you.

Another invention of your, apparently in need of medication, mind.  I have not claimed that everyone is picking on me a single time, or even suggested anything like that.  You are my one and only special little troll in this thread.  But you suck at it.  I expect better if you want me to keep feeding you.

All you do is respond with insults and then claim you're not insulting people? Are you insane?

Instead of trying to "win" an argument by insulting me, shouldn't you be running around to all of the Romnez gonnaz banz maz gunz threads injecting logic like you do for Obama?
Link Posted: 10/17/2012 3:27:37 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Dude, the "everyone is butthurt except for me" schtick is old, tired and worn out. For the 45th time, you're running around here calling people names and trying to shut them up for repeating what Obama said on live fucking television, and you do not apply the same standard to the hundreds of Romney threads we've had. It's 100% hypocritical. When it's pointed out that people actually think the the Kenyan is good for guns, you dismiss that. When it's pointed out that hundreds of posts claiming Romney will perform some sort of voodoo and ban guns, you pretend they don't exist.  ... Seriously... Stop it.

Aw, it looks like I may have my own personal troll in this thread.  He's so cute too.

But, once again, I have to assume you are getting me mixed up with someone else.  Go back to the start of this thread and read the damn thing.  I just did and I didn't start the insult slinging in here.  And I've been pretty light with my replies when others threw out stupid insults, until you started hounding me and accusing me of doing shit I didn't do.

In fact, the thread didn't really get confrontational until you started flipping out at the very end of page three.  I have done very little name calling in here.  THE PERSONAL ATTACKS WERE STARTED BY YOU.  

YOU invented this whole idea that I'm arguing with people all over the place for saying Obama wants to ban guns.  What I have said, a couple times, is no shit sherlock, we already knew Obama is anti gun.  If you don't like someone saying that, why don't you go act nutty in this thread?

You really, really need to go back, read through the first few pages and realize how ridiculous you sound with your accusations.

I did read it, which is why I gave you the benefit of the doubt when you ignored the multitude of Romney threads, and decided to die on this particular hill. I was simply asking for some consistency but you throw a tantrum over the thought of that.

You were going bonkers earlier in the thread when you discovered that people do not agree with you, but this was the post where you came unhinged.http://www.ar15.com/forums/t_1_5/1376904_Obama_is_coming_after_our_guns_____PROOF_INSIDE.html&page=4#i36140584 "fantasy world", not making "rational posts", "drama queens", "nuts", "chicken littles". You lost the high ground.

I guess you think continually insulting people until they leave you alone is some sort of victory.

Look, troll, read the fucking thread.  You are completely full of shit if you say I was insulting people before last night.  Since last night, it's pretty much just been you.  You started this shit and now your butt hurt ass can't let it go.  Believing that I have become "unhinged" at any point in this thread, suggests you need to take your medication.

I haven't ignored Romney threads any more or less than I have chicken little Obama has magic powers threads. I don't even click on most of them, unless they have a catchy title, as this one did.  

My minor rant to the drama queens was in response to a few people claiming that anyone in this thread had any crow to eat.  By the way, check the link I just posted, showing that the entire premise of this thread is wrong.

I was laughing at you in the Cincinnatus thread, and I'm still laughing.

You funny.
Link Posted: 10/17/2012 3:31:35 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Lies and bullshit.

This thread started the morning of October 12th.  Until you started trolling me, after the debate last night, I did not mention anything about whether Obama had made AWB statements before.  I was not engaged in a single discussion about whether or not BHO is actually anti gun.  Every post I made was related to people claiming BHO can do things the POTUS absolutely can not do.

I concocted your lack of participation in Romney threads making sure to quell the hysterical cries of the nutter chicken littles claiming Romney is going to wave his magic stick and ban guns?

Another invention of your, apparently in need of medication, mind.  I have not claimed that everyone is picking on me a single time, or even suggested anything like that.  You are my one and only special little troll in this thread.  But you suck at it.  I expect better if you want me to keep feeding you.

All you do is respond with insults and then claim you're not insulting people? Are you insane?

Instead of trying to "win" an argument by insulting me, shouldn't you be running around to all of the Romnez gonnaz banz maz gunz threads injecting logic like you do for Obama?

Once again, you fail at making a point, or posting anything factual.  I fully admitted that I've been returning your insults.  But it's pretty much just you, troll.

I think you may actually be insulted by facts.  That would explain you thinking I was insulting people, before you started this whole thing, as well as your complete avoidance of them in your posts since.
Link Posted: 10/17/2012 3:37:44 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Dude, the "everyone is butthurt except for me" schtick is old, tired and worn out. For the 45th time, you're running around here calling people names and trying to shut them up for repeating what Obama said on live fucking television, and you do not apply the same standard to the hundreds of Romney threads we've had. It's 100% hypocritical. When it's pointed out that people actually think the the Kenyan is good for guns, you dismiss that. When it's pointed out that hundreds of posts claiming Romney will perform some sort of voodoo and ban guns, you pretend they don't exist.  ... Seriously... Stop it.

Aw, it looks like I may have my own personal troll in this thread.  He's so cute too.

But, once again, I have to assume you are getting me mixed up with someone else.  Go back to the start of this thread and read the damn thing.  I just did and I didn't start the insult slinging in here.  And I've been pretty light with my replies when others threw out stupid insults, until you started hounding me and accusing me of doing shit I didn't do.

In fact, the thread didn't really get confrontational until you started flipping out at the very end of page three.  I have done very little name calling in here.  THE PERSONAL ATTACKS WERE STARTED BY YOU.  

YOU invented this whole idea that I'm arguing with people all over the place for saying Obama wants to ban guns.  What I have said, a couple times, is no shit sherlock, we already knew Obama is anti gun.  If you don't like someone saying that, why don't you go act nutty in this thread?

You really, really need to go back, read through the first few pages and realize how ridiculous you sound with your accusations.

I did read it, which is why I gave you the benefit of the doubt when you ignored the multitude of Romney threads, and decided to die on this particular hill. I was simply asking for some consistency but you throw a tantrum over the thought of that.

You were going bonkers earlier in the thread when you discovered that people do not agree with you, but this was the post where you came unhinged.http://www.ar15.com/forums/t_1_5/1376904_Obama_is_coming_after_our_guns_____PROOF_INSIDE.html&page=4#i36140584 "fantasy world", not making "rational posts", "drama queens", "nuts", "chicken littles". You lost the high ground.

I guess you think continually insulting people until they leave you alone is some sort of victory.

Look, troll, read the fucking thread.  You are completely full of shit if you say I was insulting people before last night.  Since last night, it's pretty much just been you.  You started this shit and now your butt hurt ass can't let it go.  Believing that I have become "unhinged" at any point in this thread, suggests you need to take your medication.

I haven't ignored Romney threads any more or less than I have chicken little Obama has magic powers threads. I don't even click on most of them, unless they have a catchy title, as this one did.  

My minor rant to the drama queens was in response to a few people claiming that anyone in this thread had any crow to eat.  By the way, check the link I just posted, showing that the entire premise of this thread is wrong.

You funny.

Uh Huh.  Your posts sure sound like someone who is laughing.  You have backed yourself into a corner by posting bullshit you can't back up, and you damn well know it.  

You look like a fruitcake in here.
Link Posted: 10/17/2012 3:40:44 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Lies and bullshit.

Once again, you fail at making a point, or posting anything factual.  I fully admitted that I've been returning your insults.  But it's pretty much just you, troll.

I think you may actually be insulted by facts.  That would explain you thinking I was insulting people, before you started this whole thing, as well as your complete avoidance of them in your posts since.

In your myriad of insults to me and others, have you actually said anything that could be considered a fact? Do you actually read what you wrote?
Link Posted: 10/17/2012 3:41:39 PM EDT
[#7]
Link Posted: 10/17/2012 3:46:33 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Lies and bullshit.

In your myriad of insults to me and others, have you actually said anything that could be considered a fact? Do you actually read what you wrote?

Go back a few posts where I suggested you read this thread.  Since all I did, for days, is post facts, you just look silly again now.  

While you're at it, find what you have contributed to this thread, other than trolling me.
Link Posted: 10/17/2012 3:49:47 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

You funny.

Uh Huh.  Your posts sure sound like someone who is laughing.  You have backed yourself into a corner by posting bullshit you can't back up, and you damn well know it.  

You look like a fruitcake in here.

I said your behavior of defending Obama, and NOT defending Romney was odd. You went ballistic over that. The end.
I realize you're just a frightened little thing and are just spouting crap, but it's not too difficult to back up- you have a remarkable lack of defending Romney like you just did with Obama.

If pointing that out makes me a fruitcake, unmedicated, a nut, or whatever other insult you need to fling my way, so be it. I predicted you were going to try to "win" by a barrage of insults and that's exactly what you did in the Cincinnatus thread an exactly what you're doing here.
Link Posted: 10/17/2012 3:51:06 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Lies and bullshit.

Go back a few posts where I suggested you read this thread.  Since all I did, for days, is post facts, you just look silly again now.  

While you're at it, find what you have contributed to this thread, other than trolling me.

What an accomplishment! Somewhere in your 4099 posts you did NOT insult someone! You get a trophy!
Link Posted: 10/17/2012 4:08:17 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
I said your behavior of defending Obama, and NOT defending Romney was odd. You went ballistic over that. The end.
I realize you're just a frightened little thing and are just spouting crap, but it's not too difficult to back up- you have a remarkable lack of defending Romney like you just did with Obama.

If pointing that out makes me a fruitcake, unmedicated, a nut, or whatever other insult you need to fling my way, so be it. I predicted you were going to try to "win" by a barrage of insults and that's exactly what you did in the Cincinnatus thread an exactly what you're doing here.

There has been nothing to "win" since you began trolling me.  The only thing to really do has been point out that the arguments you have tried to make were based on things that didn't actually happen.  Now you don't want to play the game you started, since it is so easy to prove that you were either imagining things or just being dishonest.  But you were doing everything you could to be insulting in your posts, just as with calling me a "frightened little thing".

So don't come in here acting self righteous now.  It isn't believable.
Link Posted: 10/17/2012 4:12:31 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

What an accomplishment! Somewhere in your 4099 posts you did NOT insult someone! You get a trophy!

Well, you sure don't.  

Once again, read back through the thread and take notes of the facts I posted about our government compared to whatever you think you contributed.  This thread went to crap when you started your bullshit.
Link Posted: 10/17/2012 4:18:13 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
Quoted:

There has been nothing to "win" since you began trolling me.  The only thing to really do has been point out that the arguments you have tried to make were based on things that didn't actually happen.  Now you don't want to play the game you started, since it is so easy to prove that you were either imagining things or just being dishonest.  But you were doing everything you could to be insulting in your posts, just as with calling me a "frightened little thing".

Me acting self-righteous? LOL! You defended Obama, you didn't do the same for Romney in anyof the hundreds of "sky is falling chicken little he's gonna ban our guns" threads. In fact, you claimed they were "few". You dug your own hole, and as stated, your own arrogance has led you to where you are now. What was dishonest?
Link Posted: 10/17/2012 4:20:45 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
Quoted:

Well, you sure don't.  

Once again, read back through the thread and take notes of the facts I posted about our government compared to whatever you think you contributed.  This thread went to crap when you started your bullshit.

The thread went to crap when you started defending Obama.
Link Posted: 10/17/2012 4:37:41 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Me acting self-righteous? LOL! You defended Obama, you didn't do the same for Romney in anyof the hundreds of "sky is falling chicken little he's gonna ban our guns" threads. In fact, you claimed they were "few". You dug your own hole, and as stated, your own arrogance has led you to where you are now. What was dishonest?

And you continue to either lie, or just fail at reading comprehension.  I didn't dig any hole.  You tried to push me into one, by coming up with off the wall shit like I should be seeking out Romney threads to post in them.  I don't know how many of them there are and I couldn't care less.  I said I have only seen a few of them, and that is a fact.

This whole defending Obama but not Romney idiocy is something strange you invented because you don't have an actual argument related to my posts in this thread.

You have been throwing shit against the wall to see if you could make anything stick and you made yourself look foolish.

The idea that I have defended Obama is absolutely nuts.  I very, very clearly stated that I believe Obama is anti gun and I clearly said that Fast and Furious shows how sinister his administration is.  Try searching for my posts in threads like this.  The first thing you will find is that I don't post in that many.  The other thing you will find is that I always post the same basic thing.  Passing of new legislation is unlikely but it's possible Obama will try to abuse executive orders.  It never gets more complicated than that and I never even come close to suggesting that BHO is anything other than a scumbag.

There are only two possibilities here.  You are either being dishonest by suggesting I have ever defended Obama, or you truly do fail at logic.  That isn't an insult, it's just cold hard fact.
Link Posted: 10/17/2012 4:38:32 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Well, you sure don't.  

The thread went to crap when you started defending Obama.

Quote one single statement I've made to defend Obama.
Link Posted: 10/17/2012 4:50:39 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
Quoted:
UN small arms treaty anyone? Of course, the left tells us that treaty won't override our Constitution so I guess it's ok!

I'm glad they didn't sign it.  Even if they do in a new Obama term, ratification requires approval by two thirds of the senate.  That is very unlikely to happen.

Anything to justify your vote for Obama eh?
Link Posted: 10/17/2012 4:54:36 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Do you not believe that two thirds of the senate are required to approve ratification?  Do you think that is likely to happen?
Link Posted: 10/17/2012 5:05:04 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Do you not believe that two thirds of the senate are required to approve ratification?  Do you think that is likely to happen?

Do you not understand that if Obama wins, the senate and house are likely to increase in his party's favor on his coat tails and he will then pass whatever the fuck he wants? The next AWB will not have a sunset. It's obvious why you are making excuses and trying to obfuscate on this issue. You're not fooling anyone, liberals still very much want a no sunset ban and Obama just left it alone until his second term and fools are right here trying to pretend it is somehow a losing issue now and that will stop him. Here's a clue for you, he doesn't fucking care about what happens to the congress or house people after it passes and they know if they follow his lead early in his next term that as always the sheep will forget about it and move on after 4 years have passed. They know how stupid people are and you're here proving their point.
Link Posted: 10/17/2012 5:26:26 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Do you not understand that if Obama wins, the senate and house are likely to increase in his party's favor on his coat tails and he will then pass whatever the fuck he wants? The next AWB will not have a sunset. It's obvious why you are making excuses and trying to obfuscate on this issue. You're not fooling anyone, liberals still very much want a no sunset ban and Obama just left it alone until his second term and fools are right here trying to pretend it is somehow a losing issue now and that will stop him. Here's a clue for you, he doesn't fucking care about what happens to the congress or house people after it passes and they know if they follow his lead early in his next term that as always the sheep will forget about it and move on after 4 years have passed. They know how stupid people are and you're here proving their point.

Because of the way this thread has gone, I'm going to ignore your personal attack and just post a reply.

No, I do not buy what you are selling, at all.  I think there is a good chance Republicans are going to take the senate, while increasing their seats in the house, even if Obama wins.  

Even if Obama does win, and picks up a seat or two in the senate, it is very unlikely that he can get a two thirds approval to ratify this treaty.  I believe this because many of the Democrats voted in during the wave of George Bush hatred, four years ago, ran on very pro gun platforms.  I also believe many Democrats at least take their NRA ratings seriously and will not get on board with new gun control legislation.  That includes the senate majority leader, Harry Reid.

Since senators enjoy a lack of term limits, they are not in the same nothing to lose situation as a second term president.  They want to be reelected and they know pissing off a bunch of gun owners is not in their best interest.  Gun owners are not as stupid as you claim, and they will sure as hell remember who screwed them over.  See the election two years ago if you don't believe voters will replace incumbents after being screwed over.  

Next time, suggesting I'm a liberal, because I understand what is going on in our government, will get you the insults you actually deserve in response.
Link Posted: 10/17/2012 6:32:10 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Because of the way this thread has gone, I'm going to ignore your personal attack and just post a reply.

No, I do not buy what you are selling, at all.  I think there is a good chance Republicans are going to take the senate, while increasing their seats in the house, even if Obama wins.  

Even if Obama does win, and picks up a seat or two in the senate, it is very unlikely that he can get a two thirds approval to ratify this treaty.  I believe this because many of the Democrats voted in during the wave of George Bush hatred, four years ago, ran on very pro gun platforms.  I also believe many Democrats at least take their NRA ratings seriously and will not get on board with new gun control legislation.  That includes the senate majority leader, Harry Reid.

Since senators enjoy a lack of term limits, they are not in the same nothing to lose situation as a second term president.  They want to be reelected and they know pissing off a bunch of gun owners is not in their best interest.  Gun owners are not as stupid as you claim, and they will sure as hell remember who screwed them over.  See the election two years ago if you don't believe voters will replace incumbents after being screwed over.  

Next time, suggesting I'm a liberal, because I understand what is going on in our government, will get you the insults you actually deserve in response.

If obama wins the republicans will lose both houses, it is almost always such with presidential elections.
You are WRONG that dems take the NRA seriously, dead wrong and it's actually laughable you're trying to sell that shit here. Harry Reid who you try to paint as pro-gun voted for the 1994 Clinton Crime Bill, which contained the assault weapons ban.
I also suggest you take a look at how many wanted to renew the awb in 2004, hell Kerry came close to beating Bush and he was advocating it the loudest. You are either naive, a fool, or playing us for fools. It's very obvious to me that you are in fact hoping to fool the easily swayed here with your bullshit about understanding the govt. That's a laugh.
And my, my you sure are testy when people see through your charade aren't you? You can always tell which dog you hit when you throw a rock into a pack, the one who yelps loudest.

Oh and it's probably not in your best interest to threaten personal attacks because you don't like people setting you straight.
Link Posted: 10/17/2012 6:39:45 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:

And you continue to either lie, or just fail at reading comprehension.  I didn't dig any hole.  You tried to push me into one, by coming up with off the wall shit like I should be seeking out Romney threads to post in them.  I don't know how many of them there are and I couldn't care less.  I said I have only seen a few of them, and that is a fact.

I questioned if your desire to be a sterling fact poster extended to the God-only-knows how many threads and hundreds of posts attacking Romney over the very same issue you're so passionately "not" defending Obama over. Your answer, then and now, is "you just don't see them". I don't even know how to respond to that, I do, however,  have a strong desire to post an image of pile of cow manure. The "Romney guns" theme has been repeated so often, for so long, that I am sitting here, mouth agape,  at the suggestion that a prolific General Discussion contributor can claim ignorance of them.

Link Posted: 10/17/2012 6:56:38 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

If obama wins the republicans will lose both houses, it is almost always such with presidential elections.
You are WRONG that dems take the NRA seriously, dead wrong and it's actually laughable you're trying to sell that shit here. Harry Reid who you try to paint as pro-gun voted for the 1994 Clinton Crime Bill, which contained the assault weapons ban.
I also suggest you take a look at how many wanted to renew the awb in 2004, hell Kerry came close to beating Bush and he was advocating it the loudest. You are either naive, a fool, or playing us for fools. It's very obvious to me that you are in fact hoping to fool the easily swayed here with your bullshit about understanding the govt. That's a laugh.
And my, my you sure are testy when people see through your charade aren't you? You can always tell which dog you hit when you throw a rock into a pack, the one who yelps loudest.

Oh and it's probably not in your best interest to threaten personal attacks because you don't like people setting you straight.

The only thing laughable, is your ridiculous idea that anyone who disagrees with you must secretly be a liberal Obama supporter.  That's nearly as stupid as the average 9-11 conspiracy nut.  It is an absolute indicator of someone who can't back up his bullshit with anything other than emotional drivel.  You may get away with posting stupid shit like that on Arfcom GD, but it will get you laughed out of the room around a more informed group of people.

You obviously think your opinion on Democrats and the NRA is the truth but you have nothing to back up your silly statement.  Politicians want to keep their jobs more than anything else.  Do you know anything at all about the election two years ago?  Do you know that Harry Reid was in danger of losing his job before he got a personal endorsement from Wayne Lapierre?  

I understand that what I post is my opinion, not fact, but you don't seem to grasp that concept and apparently think that coupling your goofy opinion with insults gives it more weight.  You are wrong.

You lost when you ignored my original questions about requiring two thirds of the senate to approve ratification of a treaty.  You completely ignored very reasonable questions and went straight to posting your opinion as if it is fact.

Try posting something, anything, you can back up with actual data.
Link Posted: 10/17/2012 7:00:12 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
Quoted:

I questioned if your desire to be a sterling fact poster extended to the God-only-knows how many threads and hundreds of posts attacking Romney over the very same issue you're so passionately "not" defending Obama over. Your answer, then and now, is "you just don't see them". I don't even know how to respond to that, I do, however,  have a strong desire to post an image of pile of cow manure. The "Romney guns" theme has been repeated so often, for so long, that I am sitting here, mouth agape,  at the suggestion that a prolific General Discussion contributor can claim ignorance of them.

I asked you to quote one single statement I made in support of Obama.  Until you do that, you are being dishonest.
Link Posted: 10/17/2012 7:13:44 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:

Quoted:
simply ask WHAT is this "gun show loophole"?

No more private sales is the aim.

Want to buy or sell a firearm? 4473.

The Feds can't require a 4473 for FTF sales between residents from the same state. Congress has no intrastate jurisdiction.

Link Posted: 10/17/2012 7:22:29 PM EDT
[#26]
The only thing laughable, is your ridiculous idea that anyone who disagrees with you must secretly be a liberal Obama supporter.  That's nearly as stupid as the average 9-11 conspiracy nut.  It is an absolute indicator of someone who can't back up his bullshit with anything other than emotional drivel.  You may get away with posting stupid shit like that on Arfcom GD, but it will get you laughed out of the room around a more informed group of people.

If it walks like a duck.....

You obviously think your opinion on Democrats and the NRA is the truth but you have nothing to back up your silly statement.  Politicians want to keep their jobs more than anything else.  Do you know anything at all about the election two years ago?  Do you know that Harry Reid was in danger of losing his job before he got a personal endorsement from Wayne Lapierre?

Do you know anything about dems and how much they rely on the type of ignorance and neglect to learn from the past as displayed above? And I do not need Lapierre to tell me that Reid voted for the 1994 AWB that I lived through to know that Lapierre has said some stupid shit. Sharon Angle didn't lose because of an NRA endorsement for Reid. She lost because she said stupid shit and the tea party fucked up by backing her.

I understand that what I post is my opinion, not fact, but you don't seem to grasp that concept and apparently think that coupling your goofy opinion with insults gives it more weight.  You are wrong

No, your opinion is worthless and shown as such when you champion a supporter of the 1994 assault weapons ban as a protector of the second amendment.

You lost when you ignored my original questions about requiring two thirds of the senate to approve ratification of a treaty.  You completely ignored very reasonable questions and went straight to posting your opinion as if it is fact.

Lost? Wow. Your arguments aren't sound or reasonable at all and I've demonstrated as such. Nobody is buying your crap except democrats and mobys.

You're one to talk about showing actual data to back up your wrong-headed BS. Show me some pro gun laws passed by dems.

The fact is, if Obama was scared an AWB would hurt him he wouldn't have brought it up at all last night and I haven't seen anything but praises coming from dems over his performance last night.
Link Posted: 10/17/2012 7:44:39 PM EDT
[#27]
The question everyone should be asking themselves is; am I willing to stand up to the man (in numbers) and defend my right to bear arms by potentially using deadly force against a government person(s).

Are you going to take it up the ass or are you going to man up and secure the rights of your grandchildren to provide for themselves (hunting) at any cost?

If he is re-elected and it DOES happen, what are you willing to do for your fellow countryman? Enough talk about what if and the % chance if it does, because, ultimately, its up to the whole country's vote. It either will or it won't.  
Which would it be for you? 'Join up in force and From my cold dead fingers' or "here you go officer, would you like some of my wife while you're here?"

Don't answer obviously, but Its something to think about..

Peace.
Link Posted: 10/17/2012 7:47:12 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:
The question everyone should be asking themselves is; am I willing to stand up to the man (in numbers) and defend my right to bear arms by potentially using deadly force against a government person(s).

Are you going to take it up the ass or are you going to man up and secure the rights of your grandchildren at any cost?

No, that's not the question we should be asking ourselves. The key is to use the ballot box first and don't do something stupid like vote for the party that wants to take your guns away, that would be democrats for you slow kids out there....
Link Posted: 10/17/2012 7:50:35 PM EDT
[#29]
Oh and Iscream, please explain these votes by mister Pro-gun Reid:

http://gunowners.org/is-harry-reid-pro-gun-or-anti-gun.htm

Go away, moby.

**ETA** Corrected username mistake.
Link Posted: 10/17/2012 7:50:50 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:

If it walks like a duck.....

Do you know anything about dems and how much they rely on the type of ignorance and neglect to learn from the past as displayed above? And I do not need Lapierre to tell me that Reid voted for the 1994 AWB that I lived through to know that Lapierre has said some stupid shit. Sharon Angle didn't lose because of an NRA endorsement for Reid. She lost because she said stupid shit and the tea party fucked up by backing her.

I understand that what I post is my opinion, not fact, but you don't seem to grasp that concept and apparently think that coupling your goofy opinion with insults gives it more weight.  You are wrong

No, your opinion is worthless and shown as such when you champion a supporter of the 1994 assault weapons ban as a protector of the second amendment.

Lost? Wow. Your arguments aren't sound or reasonable at all and I've demonstrated as such. Nobody is buying your crap except democrats and mobys.

You're one to talk about showing actual data to back up your wrong-headed BS. Show me some pro gun laws passed by dems.

The fact is, if Obama was scared an AWB would hurt him he wouldn't have brought it up at all last night and I haven't seen anything but praises coming from dems over his performance last night.

That's exactly what I expected.  Nothing but opinions stated as fact and a bunch of bullshit about I must be wrong because you hate democrats and think they are evil.  You haven't demonstrated a damn thing.  All you can do is tell me my opinion is worthless.

Just so you know, I think a significant number of democrats are fucking scumbags that prey upon the less educated portion of our society to keep their jobs.  But, unfortunately, most of them are actually fairly intelligent and they absolutely know that pissing off a large, and motivated, section of their voting base is not going to result in their jobs being secure.  If you don't understand that, I'm not even sure it's worth having this argument with you.

I don't have any idea how may democrats are sincere about their pro gun stance, but I do know that they are concerned about it.  Maybe you missed the fact that Harry Reid squashes the gun control bills introduced after the recent mass shootings?  That is a fact.  If he voted for the original AWB, then squashes gun control legislation recently, when the country was probably ready to support it, what was the reason?  I think it's because he fears the firearms community.

And, show me one damn thing I have posted as fact, that isn't just that.  

You, almost immediately, resorted to arguments that are based on me saying something I never even remotely said.  If Obama gets a second term, he won't give a flying fuck whether pushing for reinstatement of the AWB hurts him or not.  And I didn't even mention that.  The reps in our legislative branch are very concerned with it hurting them though.

I posted a link earlier that proves Obama has been in favor of a new AWB since 2008.  How exactly is that helping BHO?

Don't give me any bullshit about setting me straight.  You haven't posted anything other than your opinion so far.

Link Posted: 10/17/2012 7:51:03 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:
Quoted:

Are you going to take it up the ass or are you going to man up and secure the rights of your grandchildren at any cost?

No, that's not the question we should be asking ourselves. The key is to use the ballot box first and don't do something stupid like vote for the party that wants to take your guns away, that would be democrats for you slow kids out there....

Besides the fact that your vote counts, there are millions of others voting for him.  If he DOES win, it will happen. And its a 50/50 chance if he does. Vote, but be ready if the time comes. Stand for something.
Link Posted: 10/17/2012 7:51:09 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:
Obama had four years to take away our guns, he proved that he's not after our guns.

Who knows what Romney will do if elected?
Hmmmmm.....

Just saying.

Stupid argument. You PNW democrats aways say this

BUT, This will be OBAMAs last term, he may have not tried to ban guns the first time because he wanted a second term. If he gets the second term WHAT DOES HE HAVE TO LOSE BY BANNING GUNS?
Link Posted: 10/17/2012 7:54:27 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Obama had four years to take away our guns, he proved that he's not after our guns.

Who knows what Romney will do if elected?
Hmmmmm.....

Just saying.

Stupid argument. You PNW democrats aways say this

BUT, This will be OBAMAs last term, he may have not tried to ban guns the first time because he wanted a second term. If he gets the second term WHAT DOES HE HAVE TO LOSE BY BANNING GUNS?

He would have very little to lose.  Please explain how you think he would accomplish it though.
Link Posted: 10/17/2012 8:02:21 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

I asked you to quote one single statement I made in support of Obama.  Until you do that, you are being dishonest.

Your "I only jump into this this stupid shit when people start in with the claims that Obama has some mystical powers to wish legislation into existence." doesn't extend to the thousands of far dumber posts regarding Romney and his mystical powers to wish legislation into existence. Thousands of posts, hundreds of threads, going back over a year... and you see nothing... It could happen.  

Your intent might not be (I stated before I didn't believe it was) to deliberately defend Obama, but your pig-headed contrariness coupled with your lack of applying your own standards to Romney means the end result is defending Obama..
Link Posted: 10/17/2012 8:11:44 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Your "I only jump into this this stupid shit when people start in with the claims that Obama has some mystical powers to wish legislation into existence." doesn't extend to the thousands of far dumber posts regarding Romney and his mystical powers to wish legislation into existence. Thousands of posts, hundreds of threads, going back over a year... and you see nothing... It could happen.  

Your intent might not be (I stated before I didn't believe it was) to deliberately defend Obama, but your pig-headed contrariness coupled with your lack of applying your own standards to Romney means the end result is defending Obama..

This would be a good time for you to apologize and admit you made a mistake when you accused me of doing things you can't show I actually did.  Unless you do, in fact, believe that Obama has magical powers to pass legislation on his own, you just look more and more foolish.

At this point, you are pretty much dead to me.  You are just background noise.  You are Bagdad Bob.

If you surprise me, by posting something that isn't nutty, I'll be happy to re-engage with you.
Link Posted: 10/17/2012 8:15:56 PM EDT
[#36]
That's exactly what I expected. Nothing but opinions stated as fact and a bunch of bullshit about I must be wrong because you hate democrats and think they are evil. You haven't demonstrated a damn thing. All you can do is tell me my opinion is worthless.

So Reid didn't vote for the 1994 awb and Angle didn't lose because she said stupid shit? Those are facts bub, try using them once in a while. Facts are stubborn things, they don't change just because you want things to be your way.

You've shown your point us worthless by the fact that you are shilling for anti-gun ppl like Reid and calling them the opposite. And you have yet to show that Reid is pro-gun while I have proved the opposite by posting a link to his vote record on gun rights. You sure are big on calling for facts and short on actually providing them. Obama does that too, fancy that.

The fact that you don't think democrats are our enemy says quite alot about your opinion as well.

Just so you know, I think a significant number of democrats are fucking scumbags that prey upon the less educated portion of our society to keep their jobs. But, unfortunately, most of them are actually fairly intelligent and they absolutely know that pissing off a large, and motivated, section of their voting base is not going to result in their jobs being secure. If you don't understand that, I'm not even sure it's worth having this argument with you.

Actually most of them still support gun control and bans, nice try. It's more about ideology with them. You should know.

I don't have any idea how may democrats are sincere about their pro gun stance, but I do know that they are concerned about it. Maybe you missed the fact that Harry Reid squashes the gun control bills introduced after the recent mass shootings? That is a fact. If he voted for the original AWB, then squashes gun control legislation recently, when the country was probably ready to support it, what was the reason? I think it's because he fears the firearms community.

Yes you do, you're just hoping to sway some of the less informed here.
Reids record is posted above, go see and be educated.

Just pick anything in your posts here and that will work.

You, almost immediately, resorted to arguments that are based on me saying something I never even remotely said. If Obama gets a second term, he won't give a flying fuck whether pushing for reinstatement of the AWB hurts him or not. And I didn't even mention that. The reps in our legislative branch are very concerned with it hurting them though.

Oh look, more wrong headed BS. I've read your posts, I can see damn well what you've said.
I posted a link earlier that proves Obama has been in favor of a new AWB since 2008. How exactly is that helping BHO?

You then proceed to tell us our gun rights will be fine if he wins which is utter bullshit.

Don't give me any bullshit about setting me straight. You haven't posted anything other than your opinion so far.

You're so entrenched in your left leaning I doubt anyone could set you straight. What I will not do is allow to tell lies about dems being pro-gun or scared of taking away gun rights and saying it is okay if Obama wins again.
Link Posted: 10/17/2012 8:18:39 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

This would be a good time for you to apologize and admit you made a mistake when you accused me of doing things you can't show I actually did.  Unless you do, in fact, believe that Obama has magical powers to pass legislation on his own, you just look more and more foolish.

At this point, you are pretty much dead to me.  You are just background noise.  You are Bagdad Bob.

If you surprise me, by posting something that isn't nutty, I'll be happy to re-engage with you.

Taking your ball and going home after hurling insults while claiming you were insulted first......

Liberals are such petulant children....
Link Posted: 10/17/2012 8:19:31 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

I think you're being too kind Joe. Hats off to you for that. I on the other hand think it walks entirely too much like a duck to be anything else.
Link Posted: 10/17/2012 8:27:55 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:
That's exactly what I expected. Nothing but opinions stated as fact and a bunch of bullshit about I must be wrong because you hate democrats and think they are evil. You haven't demonstrated a damn thing. All you can do is tell me my opinion is worthless.

You've shown your point us worthless by the fact that you are shilling for anti-gun ppl like Reid and calling them the opposite. And you have yet to show that Reid is pro-gun while I have proved the opposite by posting a link to his vote record on gun rights. You sure are big on calling for facts and short on actually providing them. Obama does that too, fancy that.

The fact that you don't think democrats are our enemy says quite alot about your opinion as well.

Just so you know, I think a significant number of democrats are fucking scumbags that prey upon the less educated portion of our society to keep their jobs. But, unfortunately, most of them are actually fairly intelligent and they absolutely know that pissing off a large, and motivated, section of their voting base is not going to result in their jobs being secure. If you don't understand that, I'm not even sure it's worth having this argument with you.

Actually most of them still support gun control and bans, nice try. It's more about ideology with them. You should know.

I don't have any idea how may democrats are sincere about their pro gun stance, but I do know that they are concerned about it. Maybe you missed the fact that Harry Reid squashes the gun control bills introduced after the recent mass shootings? That is a fact. If he voted for the original AWB, then squashes gun control legislation recently, when the country was probably ready to support it, what was the reason? I think it's because he fears the firearms community.

You, almost immediately, resorted to arguments that are based on me saying something I never even remotely said. If Obama gets a second term, he won't give a flying fuck whether pushing for reinstatement of the AWB hurts him or not. And I didn't even mention that. The reps in our legislative branch are very concerned with it hurting them though.

Oh look, more wrong headed BS. I've read your posts, I can see damn well what you've said.
I posted a link earlier that proves Obama has been in favor of a new AWB since 2008. How exactly is that helping BHO?

You then proceed to tell us our gun rights will be fine if he wins which is utter bullshit.

Don't give me any bullshit about setting me straight. You haven't posted anything other than your opinion so far.

You're so entrenched in your left leaning I doubt anyone could set you straight. What I will not do is allow to tell lies about dems being pro-gun or scared of gun rights and saying it is okay if Obama wins again.

Once again, a bunch of opinion presented as fact.  

You are, sadly, hiding behind the stupid idea that I must be a liberal Obama supporter if I don't agree with you, because your aren't capable of backing up your opinions with facts.  Each time you post, you duck behind that pathetic cover even more.  Each time you post, you have to make even more pathetic attempts at ridiculing what I say, because you aren't capable of actually making an intelligent counter argument.

There is very little reason to see you as credible at this point.
Link Posted: 10/17/2012 8:30:13 PM EDT
[#40]
Yeah... kinda says exactly that in the DEMOCRATIC PARTY PLATFORM:

Firearms. We recognize that the individual right to bear arms is an important part of the American tradition, and we will preserve Americans' Second Amendment right to own and use firearms. We believe that the right to own firearms is subject to reasonable regulation. We understand the terrible consequences of gun violence; it serves as a reminder that life is fragile, and our time here is limited and precious. We believe in an honest, open national conversation about firearms. We can focus on effective enforcement of existing laws, especially strengthening our background check system, and we can work together to enact commonsense improvements—like reinstating the assault weapons ban and closing the gun show loophole—so that guns do not fall into the hands of those irresponsible, law-breaking few.
Link Posted: 10/17/2012 8:30:23 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:

This would be a good time for you to apologize .

I did nothing to apologize to you for. I've been more than fair to you and went out of my way to give you the benefit of the doubt.

If you surprise me, by posting something that isn't nutty, I'll be happy to re-engage with you

I'll be up all night sobbing that some obnoxious child doesn't like me.
Link Posted: 10/17/2012 8:32:57 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

I think you're being too kind Joe. Hats off to you for that. I on the other hand think it walks entirely too much like a duck to be anything else.

Did you learn your method of attacking the messenger, when you aren't capable of making a reasonable argument, directly from Saul Alinsky?  It took you what, four posts, to resort to attacking me personally since you can't do so factually?  That is pathetic.  
Link Posted: 10/17/2012 8:36:19 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:
Quoted:

You're so entrenched in your left leaning I doubt anyone could set you straight. What I will not do is allow to tell lies about dems being pro-gun or scared of gun rights and saying it is okay if Obama wins again.

You are, sadly, hiding behind the stupid idea that I must be a liberal Obama supporter if I don't agree with you, because your aren't capable of backing up your opinions with facts.  Each time you post, you duck behind that pathetic cover even more.  Each time you post, you have to make even more pathetic attempts at ridiculing what I say, because you aren't capable of actually making an intelligent counter argument.

I have shown Reid to be anti-gun by showing his fucking voting record. You call that fucker very pro-gun and you think that makes you look credible?

So Reid didn't vote for the 1994 awb and Angle didn't lose because she said stupid shit? Those are facts bub, try using them once in a while. Facts are stubborn things, they don't change just because you want things to be your way.

I have Intelligence and credibility lacking? You really shouldn't keep projecting your deficiencies on others. It does not help you realize you have them and keeps you from working to change it.  
Funny, that you've done nothing but hurl insults and call for facts while ignoring that plenty of us have given them to you, when you have provided none, and then you claim to be the one insulted.
Link Posted: 10/17/2012 8:38:40 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Did you learn your method of attacking the messenger, when you aren't capable of making a reasonable argument, directly from Saul Alinsky?  It took you what, four posts, to resort to attacking me personally since you can't do so factually?  That is pathetic.  

I'll leave the Saul Alinsky crap up to your kind.

And insults? That is entirely your gig so far in this thread. I am just stating FACTS as I see them with regards to your motives.

You said REID was Pro-gun, I proved he is not. That destroys your entire point that he would just kill any anti gun bills. Do you still insist he is pro-gun?
Link Posted: 10/17/2012 8:45:22 PM EDT
[#45]
You also stated they are too scared to go after gun rights. Do you still stand behind that bullshit when I have shown the vast majority of dems favored a permanent renewal of the awb in 2004? Hell they even ran a presidential candidate who argued far and wide for that very thing. It's also still in their party platform as another poster showed above.

Yet you expect us to disregard our lying eyes and our experiences with dems banning shit for the last thirty years?

How old are you? Seriously.

Blah blah, I'm sure I'm about to be bombarded with more bombastic BS and insults all while claiming victim status....
Link Posted: 10/17/2012 8:45:25 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

I have shown Reid to be anti-gun by showing his fucking voting record. You call that fucker very pro-gun and you think that makes you look credible?

I have Intelligence and credibility lacking? You really shouldn't keep projecting your deficiencies on others. It does not help you realize you have them and keeps you from working to change it.  
Funny, that you've done nothing but hurl insults and call for facts while ignoring that plenty of us have given them to you, when you have provided none, and then you claim to be the one insulted.

Six posts and you have abandoned any attempt at even trying to argue your original point.  Instead of replying with the slightest attempt at backing up your opinions with facts, you have gone full retard attack the messenger.  You desperately grasp one link you found on the Internet and repeat it over and over, as if it is evidence that your opinion is fact.

Your opinion is not fact.  Neither is mine.  

By the way, are you still beating your wife?
Link Posted: 10/17/2012 8:48:40 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Six posts and you have abandoned any attempt at even trying to argue your original point.  Instead of replying with the slightest attempt at backing up your opinions with facts, you have gone full retard attack the messenger.  You desperately grasp one link you found on the Internet and repeat it over and over, as if it is evidence that your opinion is fact.

Your opinion is not fact.  Neither is mine.  

By the way, are you still beating your wife?

So Reid voting for the AWB isn't a fact? His voting against gun rights over and over isn't a fact? Angle losing because of stupid comments made that changed the dynamics of the race weren't what caused her to lose the race?

Predicted the rest in my post above....

Someone needs to contact Gun Owners of America and tell them to stop posting my opinion....
Link Posted: 10/17/2012 8:49:10 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

And insults? That is entirely your gig so far in this thread. I am just stating FACTS as I see them with regards to your motives.

You said REID was Pro-gun, I proved he is not. That destroys your entire point that he would just kill any anti gun bills. Do you still insist he is pro-gun?

I wasn't speculating that Reid might kill gun control bills.  He did and that is quite easy to verify.  You really don't have a clue what's going on around you. do you?  You Googled some link and you think it proves something.  Once again, I have posted verifiable facts, while you argue that some link you probably don't even understand validates your crap.
Link Posted: 10/17/2012 8:51:39 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

I wasn't speculating that Reid might kill gun control bills.  He did and that is quite easy to verify.  You really don't have a clue what's going on around you. do you?  You Googled some link and you think it proves something.  Once again, I have posted verifiable facts, while you argue that some link you probably don't even understand validates your crap.

As speaker he used his powers to vote for anti-gun people and anti-gun bills. What the fuck is so hard about reading it in black and white for you?

And once again with insulting my intelligence all while arguing that dems are okay on gun rights....
Link Posted: 10/17/2012 8:52:59 PM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:
Blah blah, I'm sure I'm about to be bombarded with more bombastic BS and insults all while claiming victim status....

Please quote where I have claimed to be a victim.  Calling out my personal troll for what he is does not count.

You have now fully devolved into posting emotional garbage that doesn't even make sense.
Page / 6
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top