Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 10/10/2012 11:47:14 AM EDT
Don't!

I just had to waste a 1/2 hour of my life on the phone with my CC company disputing a charge.

The little bastard charged me within hours for a pair of boots I ordered at the end of August.  After 4+ weeks with no boots, no emails, no nothing, I began calling and emailing.  Naturally, all phone calls go straight to voicemail and emails go totally unanswered.

Guess he figured I'd just forget that he'd stolen $124 from me
Link Posted: 10/10/2012 12:45:39 PM EDT
[#1]
Thank you.  Its appreciated.

Link Posted: 11/19/2012 5:15:22 PM EDT
[#2]
Disputed the charges with my credit union who holds the VISA card.  They gave me back my ducats and AFTACTICAL.COM can get fucked!
Link Posted: 11/19/2012 5:30:28 PM EDT
[#3]
Worst company ever. Ordered a few pieces of gear a month and a half before going to BOLC. Only got half my order after nearly a month of constant calling and after canceling the other half my order it took them almost two weeks to refund the rest of my order.
Link Posted: 11/19/2012 5:49:01 PM EDT
[#4]
Figures, says on their website they aren't even taking any more orders right now due to an overabundance of "backorders."

I hate fuckers that do this shit.  If business is that good, how the fuck hard is it to employ at least one person to answer phone calls for customer service?!  Hopefully these fuckers aren't in business much longer if this is par for the course for them.
Link Posted: 11/19/2012 5:51:36 PM EDT
[#5]
In.
Link Posted: 11/19/2012 5:56:04 PM EDT
[#6]
Never heard of them. Besides I get all my gear from Botach.
Link Posted: 11/19/2012 5:59:48 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

Lol!  You forgot the smilies to indicate sarcasm.

Sadly, I did order M&P mags from Botach recently and had em in under a week... my three prior attempts to order from them sucked.
Link Posted: 11/19/2012 6:01:02 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top