Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 10/5/2012 1:52:26 PM EDT
Pretty good song even and his facial expressions had me rolling

Cat looked like it was gonna slap him good!

Link Posted: 10/5/2012 1:57:30 PM EDT
[#1]
Poor Morris.
Link Posted: 10/5/2012 1:59:17 PM EDT
[#2]
This is awesome. Good Song too.
Link Posted: 10/5/2012 2:03:17 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:

I saw this a few days ago but didn't watch it till today. Should have watched it sooner, lost a lot of time that could have been filled with this bit of awesomeness!
Link Posted: 10/5/2012 2:05:59 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
Quoted:

I saw this a few days ago but didn't watch it till today. Should have watched it sooner, lost a lot of time that could have been filled with this bit of awesomeness!

Hell yeah. I'm not lsitening to Give Zombies the Vote now. I'm only on the third song of the album but I like it so far.
Link Posted: 10/5/2012 2:12:52 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Hell yeah. I'm not lsitening to Give Zombies the Vote now. I'm only on the third song of the album but I like it so far.

Yep I'm gonna give the rest of their stuff a listen now. All thanks to a drunken singer and his cat lol
Link Posted: 10/5/2012 2:15:40 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Yep I'm gonna give the rest of their stuff a listen now. All thanks to a drunken singer and his cat lol

Exactly, I might have to buy the digital download just because of the video
Link Posted: 10/5/2012 2:16:50 PM EDT
[#7]
I had a cat that looked that years ago. His name was Tripper.  Great cat.    
Link Posted: 10/5/2012 2:17:12 PM EDT
[#8]

For all those like me that misread, here he is.
Link Posted: 10/5/2012 2:28:24 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

$7.92 on iTunes  
Link Posted: 10/5/2012 2:29:32 PM EDT
[#10]
Downloading now, this is some good shit!
Link Posted: 10/5/2012 2:30:41 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

$7.92 on iTunes  

Not a bad price for 8 songs

Link Posted: 10/5/2012 2:38:00 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

$7.92 on iTunes  

Not a bad price for 8 songs

It's not every day you come across a gem like this one
Link Posted: 10/5/2012 2:49:17 PM EDT
[#13]
Neither of my cats would have toleated that.  I'd have been bloody before the 2:00 mark.
Link Posted: 10/5/2012 3:11:31 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
Neither of my cats would have toleated that.  I'd have been bloody before the 2:00 mark.

Apparently him and his cat have been jamming out like that since ole Bill Murray was just a kitten

From Shaun the singer on http://www.metalinjection.net/tv/view/10065/singing-metal-to-your-cat
I promise you he never hissed. I can't hold him all the time. Often, when first picked up he will struggle and I just let him down. This was one of the lucky nights that he was very calm and cool. A few meows here and there, but no struggle/redness in nose and ears as is common with a stressed cat. I love him more than anything and would NEVER do anything to hurt or stress him out.

Along with that I want to say that on trips to the vet he will meow ENDLESSLY until i put on some metal (not loud) in the car. When i do, he gets quiet and lies down. It's weird, but Bill is metal as fuck.

I just finished listening to the album, it's good. It shall remain in the loop and I shall look forward to more from them, they got themselves a fan
Link Posted: 10/5/2012 4:16:14 PM EDT
[#15]
Mr. Bigglesworth in training.

Seriously though, something about the guy just ain't right.
Link Posted: 10/5/2012 4:22:37 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
Mr. Bigglesworth in training.

Seriously though, something about the guy just ain't right.

Kind of like this
Link Posted: 10/5/2012 4:41:20 PM EDT
[#17]
On an unrelated note.....I look suprisingly alot like that guy.
Link Posted: 10/5/2012 4:49:22 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

But are you as awesome?

I might have to grow a beard like that now
Link Posted: 10/5/2012 5:06:47 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
Quoted:

But are you as awesome?

No, I don't think I am.

Link Posted: 10/5/2012 5:23:02 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

But are you as awesome?

No, I don't think I am.

Well that's self defeating
Link Posted: 10/5/2012 5:26:05 PM EDT
[#21]
This needs more metal aficionados
Link Posted: 10/5/2012 5:29:44 PM EDT
[#22]
fucking lol

My dogs sometimes howl along with my highs.
Link Posted: 10/5/2012 5:31:26 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
This needs more metal aficionados

Aren't they just starting to wake up
Link Posted: 10/5/2012 5:35:39 PM EDT
[#24]
I approve of Bill Murray the cat and wish him luck in his future endeavors as a media personality.
Link Posted: 10/5/2012 6:05:45 PM EDT
[#25]
I do that to my cats, they could give two shits.
Link Posted: 10/5/2012 6:43:29 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
I do that to my cats, they could give two shits.

I had one cat (my wife's cat we no longer have) that I could have done that with. But I'm not a singer nor in a band

He is also one of there 2 guitarist.
Link Posted: 10/6/2012 7:58:17 PM EDT
[#27]
Man I love this video

Showed my wife and she really didn't care. Showed a girl at work and she laughed pretty good and even liked the song, you know well enough considering she isn't a metal fan.
Link Posted: 10/9/2012 9:17:31 AM EDT
[#28]
Holy shit

275.000 views in 1 week!

Who would have figured.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top